1D0-61B | Leading Site Development Associate 1D0-61B Questions Pool
Exam Code: 1D0-61B (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Site Development Associate
Certification Provider: CIW
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1D0-61B Exam.
CIW 1D0-61B Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Karen is the Webmaster for her company. Management would like to make the company’s intra net site more effective by providing links to internal HR forms for all employees to access. These forms are currently stored on the company s file server and are updated quarterly. For security reasons, the Web server does not allow linking to the company s file server. How should Karen create these links?
- A. Upload the forms to the Web server and create local relative links to the files.
- B. Upload the forms to the Web server and create local absolute links to the files.
- C. Upload the forms to the Web server and create external relative links to the files.
- D. Upload the forms to the Web server and create external absolute links to the files.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which <1mg> tag attribute is required in order for HTML5 documents to validate without error?
- A. id
- B. alt
- C. name
- D. title
NEW QUESTION 3
Which line of code instructs the browser to look for a directory named mysite that begins one level higher than the page you are currently viewing?
- A. mysite/index.html
- B. /mysite/index.html
- C. ./mysite/index.html
- D. http://www.mysite.com/index.html
NEW QUESTION 4
You are developing a Web site in HTML5. You want the new HTML5 structural elements (such as <header> or <article>) to be styled consistently in all browsers. You must add a CSS rule that will change them to which element type, to ensure the site will render successfully?
- A. Inline
- B. Script
- C. Fixed
- D. Block
NEW QUESTION 5
Which choice lists the CSS standard(s) that HTNL5 supports?
- A. CSS3 standard only
- B. CSS2andCSS3standardsonly
- C. CSS1 and CSS2standards only
- D. All CSS standards (CSS1, CSS2 and CSS3)
NEW QUESTION 6
When previewing a Web page using a GUI HTML editor, you will:
- A. Be limited to the default browser on your computer or device.
- B. Be limited to the browsers installed on your computer or device.
- C. Receive an error because GUI editors cannot preview pages in a browser.
- D. Be limited to two browser choices that are installed on your computer or device.
NEW QUESTION 7
You have been asked to design and develop a Web site for a retirement community. What can you do to help make the site accessible to the elderly?
- A. Comply with the latest scripting standards.
- B. Comply with ICANN’s accessibility standards.
- C. Comply with WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- D. Comply with IETF’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following HTML elements is a text-level element?
- A. <br>
- B. <h1>
- C. <list>
- D. <blockquote>
NEW QUESTION 9
When the user clicks the Submit Query button on a form, the browser sends the information entered in the form to the Web server as a raw text string. The basic element of a raw text string is a name=value pair. A CGI script parses and formats the raw text string into a human-readable format. Which attribute of the form field elements organizes information input by the user into name=value pairs?
- A. Type
- B. Name
- C. Value
- D. Input
NEW QUESTION 10
The process of wireframing typically includes determining Web site goals plus:
- A. Outlining project timelines and budget constraints, and identifying site stakeholders.
- B. Outlining project timelines and budget constraints, and identifying audience requirements.
- C. Outlining the development and marketing process, and identifying audience requirements.
- D. Outlining the development process and site navigation, and identifying required technologies.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which line of code uses the correct syntax to apply an external CSS style sheet to HTML documents?
- A. <link rel=stylesheet type=css href=syb/syb.css/>
- B. <style ref =stylesheet type=text/css href=syb/syb.css/>
- C. <style ref =“stylesheet”type=“css”href=“syb/syb.css”/>
- D. <link rel=“stylesheet”type=“text/css”href=“syb/syb.css”/>
NEW QUESTION 12
You can use the HTML <input>, <select> and <textarea> tags to create form fields in a Web page by placing them between the <form> /form> container tags.
Which attribute is used with the <input> element to designate the fields that will appear in the form?
- A. The type attribute
- B. The name attribute
- C. The value attribute
- D. The action attribute
NEW QUESTION 13
When developing a Web site, which of the following actions would be considered unethical?
- A. Borrowing music from another site with the owner’s written permission
- B. Creating new code that provides a look and feel similar to another site
- C. Linking your site to another site with permission
- D. Copying some code from another Web site
NEW QUESTION 14
To define a circle-shaped hot-spot for an image map, which of the following code fragments would you use?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 15
Marion has been hired by a small business to determine why its Web site does not attract users. As Marion interviews different members of the company, she learns that when the site was first created, the external Web developer did not produce any documents specifying the basic requirements for the site. As a result, the site did not have a defined purpose and was notdesigned for the company’s audience. Additionally, the site navigation did not make sense froma users point of view. Marion considers this information, then she recommends that the company create which document?
- A. Wireframe
- B. Storyboard
- C. Marketing slideshow
- D. Non-disclosure agreement
NEW QUESTION 16
Which set of standards developed by the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) project provides a universal set of standards promoting accessibility for all Web users, including those with disabilities?
- A. Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- B. User Agent Accessibility Guidelines
- C. W3C Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines
- D. Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
NEW QUESTION 17
Clyde is working on a Web page for his company’s intranet. He wants to insert an HTML comment within the page to let other developers know that the page validates as HTML5 and that he is the page author. Which line of code will insert the comment that Clyde requires?
- A. // Clyde Davis, 9/17/2012. This code validates to HTML5
- B. <? Clyde Davis, 9/17/2012. This code validates to HIML5?>
- C. /*Clyde Davis, 9/17/2012. This code validates to HTML5 */
- D. <!--Clyde Davis, 9/17/2012. This code validates to HTML5-->
NEW QUESTION 18
You need to center and indent a quote on your Web page. Which is the best way to accomplish this using HTML5?
- A. Use the <pre>element.
- B. Use the <blockquote> element.
- C. Use the style attribute with the <p> tag.
- D. Use the text-align attribute with the <p> tag.
NEW QUESTION 19
To ensure the maximum cross-browser compatibility and consistent functionality, Web developers should:
- A. Test their pages in the most used release of each major Web browser.
- B. Test their pages in the most common browsers, including the most used and latest releases.
- C. Test their pages in only standards-compliant browsers, including the most used and latest releases.
- D. Test their pages in the Web browser most commonly used by the site audience, including the most used and latest release.
NEW QUESTION 20
Acme Company has been receiving complaints from its suppliers saying that itsextranetsite does not render correctly in all their employees’browsers. The suppliers are asking that the extra net site be fixed so that everyone can access it, regardless of browser type. When examining this problem, the Acme Web Development team finds that many developers worked on the site and each used code that he or she was comfortable with. To resolve this problem, what can the Acme developers do?
- A. Edit the code so that it consistently uses uppercase letters.
- B. Edit the code in several common browsers before publishing.
- C. Edit the code so that it conforms to a single W3C HTML standard.
- D. Edit the code so that it follows a single W3C scripting language standard.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which type of intellectual property includes business plans, proprietary code and sales contracts?
- A. Copyleft
- B. Copyright
- C. Trademark
- D. Trade secret
NEW QUESTION 22
You are creating a style sheet to format the pages on your company’s Web site. One section will have a black background with white text. What is the hexadecimal reference you would use to specify the text color for this portion of the Web page?
- A. “white”
- B. #000000
- C. #FFFFFF
- D. “255,255,255”
NEW QUESTION 23
When a developer wants to center a paragraph of text, which code should she use?
- A. <p text-align=“center”>This is the text to center</p>
- B. <p“text-align: center”> This is the text to center</p>
- C. <p style=“text-align: center”> This is the text to center</p>
- D. <p style: text-align=“center”> This is the text to center</p>
NEW QUESTION 24
Recommend!! Get the Full 1D0-61B dumps in VCE and PDF From DumpSolutions.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/1D0-61B-dumps/ (New 56 Q&As Version)