1Z0-072 | The Updated Guide To 1Z0-072 Braindump
Actualtests 1Z0-072 Questions are updated and all 1Z0-072 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1Z0-072 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1Z0-072 exam without a problem. We have Latest Oracle 1Z0-072 dumps study guide. PASSED 1Z0-072 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Oracle 1Z0-072 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three statements are true about an spfile? (Choose three)
- A. It contains only static initialization parameters.
- B. It is the first file processed at instance startup.
- C. It can be edited by SYS when the database instance is shut down.
- D. It must exist for a database instance to start.
- E. It can be used to create a pfile.
- F. It contains initialization parameters whose values can be changed using the ALTER SYSTEM command.
NEW QUESTION 2
orcl.dmp contains a full export of the ORCL database.
This command is executed to load data from orcl.dmp into the TESTDB database: [oracle@host01 ~] impdp system/oracle \
> SHEMAS=sh,oe \
> REMAP_SCHEMA=sh:hr \
> DUMPFILE=orcl.dmp \
> EXCLUDE=index \
> TABLE_EXISTS_ACTION=replace \
Which two are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It skips only tables that exist in both ORCL:SH and TESTDB:HR.
- B. It drops and recreates tables that exist in both ORCL:SH and TESTDB:HR.
- C. It skips all indexes of ORCL:SH and ORCL:OE.
- D. It skips only indexes that exist in both ORCL:SH and TESTDB:HR.
- E. It drops and re-creates indexes that exist in both ORCL:SH and TESTDB:HR.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two are true about conventional path SQL load? (Choose two.)
- A. It does not generate UNDO.
- B. It cannot load data into clustered tables.
- C. It locks objects being processed.
- D. It enforces referential integrity constraints.
- E. It always generates redo.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three actions are required to manually upgrade a database to Oracle Database 12c Release 2? (Choose three.)
- A. Run the Pre-Upgrade information tool on the source database.
- B. Take all user tablespaces offline before starting the upgrade.
- C. Copy the network configuration files from the existing database home to the new Oracle home location.
- D. Run the Parallel Upgrade utility from the new Oracle home.
- E. Run Oracle Net Configuration Assistant (NETCA) to configure the listening protocol address and service information for the new release of Oracle Database.
- F. Make all user tablespaces “read only” before starting the upgrade.
- G. Start the existing database in upgrade mode.
NEW QUESTION 5
You execute this command to connect to an instance from a client on a different machine: CONNECT username/password@net_service_name
No name servers are configured.
Which two are true about net_service_name? (Choose two.)
- A. It must contain the address protocol for only one listener.
- B. It must contain only one address protocol for one listener.
- C. It must be defined in the tnsnames.ora file on the client side.
- D. It must be defined in the tnsnames.ora file on the server side.
- E. It must have the same name as the SERVICE_NAME defined in it.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements are true about VSTABLESPACE and DBA_ TABLESPACE?
- A. VSTABLESPACE cab be queries by all users, but DBA_ TABLESPACEs cab be queries only by SYSDBA users.
- B. VSTABLESPACE is a dynamic view that is populated with data from th DBA_ TABLESPACE dictionary view.
- C. VSTABLESPACE is a dynamic view that is populated with data from the DBA_ TABLESPACES data queried only when a database is open.
- D. VSTABLESPACE and DBA_ TABLESPACES are view based on base tables in the data dictionary.
- E. VSTABLESPACE metadata is lost at shutdown, but DBA_ TABLESPACE metadata persists across shutdowns.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which is true about security rules on a compute node?
- A. The port used for HTTPS connections is enabled by default based on a predefined security rule.
- B. A security rule can restrict IP addresses that can connect to a database instance on a compute node.
- C. A new database deployment on a compute node automatically enables a set of predefined security rules.
- D. New security rules can be defined to use only the TCP protocol but multiple port numbers.
- E. A compute node port can be enabled only if it is associated with an existing security rule.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three are true about Oracle Managed Files (OMF)? (Choose three.)
- A. If DB_CREATE_FILE_DEST is specified but DB_CREATE_ONLINE_LOG_DEST_n is not, the redo logs and control files are placed in DB_CREATE_FILE_DEST by default.
- B. If DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST is specified, at least two different locations must be specified for DB_CREATE_ONLINE_LOG_DEST_n.
- C. If only DB_CREATE_FILE_DEST is specified, only the data files and temp files are OMF.
- D. If DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST is specified but DB_CREATE_ONLINE_LOG_DEST_n is not, the redo logs and control files are placed in DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST by default.
- E. If DB_CREATE_ONLINE_LOG_DEST_1 is specified but DB_CREATE_FILE_DEST is not, the data files and temp files are placed in DB_CREATE_ONLINE_LOG_DEST_1 by default.
- F. If only DB_CREATE_ONLINE_LOG_DEST_n is specified, only the redo logs and control files are OMF.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two are true about instance recovery for a database that is open in read write mode? (Choose two.)
- A. It is guaranteed to complete within fast_start_mttr_target number of seconds.
- B. No users can log on until instance recovery has completed.
- C. Only the CURRENT REDO log group is required to perform instance recovery.
- D. It is always performed when opening a database.
- E. It always occurs during instance startup performed immediately after a SHUTDOWN ABORT.
- F. The database opens after the roll forward phase of instance recovery has completed.
NEW QUESTION 10
In a database, the default temporary tablespace is TEMP and USER1’s default tablespace is DATA. Examine these parameters:
Which tablespace stores UNDO generated by USER1’s DML on temporary tables?
- A. DATA
- B. SYSTEM
- C. SYSAUX
- D. TEMP
- E. UNDOTBS1
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two tasks does DBUA perform by default? (Choose two.)
- A. setting user tablespaces to “read only” before starting the upgrade
- B. adding more data files if there is insufficient disk space for the SYSTEM tablespace during the upgrade
- C. running the Pre-Upgrade information tool
- D. starting the source database instance if not started
- E. enabling flashback in the source database if not enabled
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two tasks can you perform by using DBCA for a new database?
- A. Register it with an available Enterprise Manager Management server.
- B. Configure a nonstandard block size.
- C. Configure incremental backups.
- D. Enable flashback.
- E. Create user tablespaces.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two are true about complete recovery? (Choose two.)
- A. The database must have FLASHBACK enabled in order to perform it.
- B. It is possible only when the database is in MOUNT state
- C. Uncommitted transactions will be rolled back after it completes.
- D. Incremental backups can be used to roll forward the database while performing it.
- E. Only RMAN backupsets can be used to restore a database as part of it.
NEW QUESTION 14
The ORCL database has DEFERRED_SEGMENT_CREATION set to TRUE. UNDOTBS2 is the active undo tablespace.
Examine these commands:
USER1 executes DML, which generates more than 2 MB of UNDO. What is the result and why?
- A. It suspends the transaction, which can be resumed by increasing the size of UNDOTBS2.
- B. It returns an error because UNDOTBS2 is fixed size and has RETENTION GUARANTEE.
- C. It suspends the transaction, which can be resumed by increasing USER1’s quota on UNDOTBS2.
- D. It returns an error because UNDOTBS2 has RETENTION GUARANTEE.
- E. It suspends the transaction, which can be resumed by setting UNDOTBS1 as the active undo tablespace.
- F. It returns an error because UNDOTBS2 is fixed size.
NEW QUESTION 15
For which three purposes is UNDO used? (Choose three.)
- A. flashback queries
- B. FLASHBACK TABLE <tablename> TO BEFORE DROP operations
- C. the roll forward phase of instance recovery
- D. RESTORE DATABASE operations
- E. ROLLBACK operations
- F. read consistency
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three types of files are used by conventional path SQL*Loader when the TABLE option is not specified? (Choose three.)
- A. control files
- B. bad files
- C. input files
- D. password files
- E. server parameter files (SPFILE)
- F. dump files
NEW QUESTION 17
Examine this extract from the show parameters command:
How are SGA and PGA memory managed by an instance using these parameter settings?
- A. SGA memory is manually managed and PGA memory is managed by using Automated SQL Execution Memory Management.
- B. SGA memory is managed by using Automatic Shared Memory Management (ASMM) and PGA memory is managed by using Automated SQL Execution Memory Management.
- C. SGA and PGA memory are managed by using Automatic Memory Management (AMM).
- D. SGA memory is managed by using Automatic Shared Memory Management (ASMM) and PGA memory is manually managed.
- E. SGA and PGA memory are manually managed.
NEW QUESTION 18
Your database instance is started by using an spfile. You want to modify the value of a static initialization parameter.
Examine these steps:
1. Shut down the database instance.
2. Modify the parameter in the spfile with scope = SPFILE.
3. Modify the parameter in a pfile.
4. Use the spfile to create a pfile.
5. Use the pfile to create a spfile.
6. Modify the parameter in the spfile with scope = BOTH.
7. Start up the database instance.
Which are the minimum required steps in the correct order?
- A. 2, 1, 7
- B. 1, 7, 2
- C. 1, 2, 7
- D. 6, 1, 7
- E. 1, 4, 3, 5, 7
NEW QUESTION 19
DATADIR1 and DATADIR2 are database directory objects.
Examine this command:
[oracle@host01 ~] expdp system/oracle \
> FULL=y \
> DUMPFILE=datadir1:full%U.dmp, datadir2: full2%U.dmp \
> FILESIZE=2G \
> PARALLEL=4 \
> LOGFILE= datadir1:/expfull.log
> JOB_NAME= expfull
Which two are true about the expdp operation? (Choose two.)
- A. It creates a dump file for the entire database.
- B. It fails if the total size of the dump file is more than 2 GB.
- C. It creates a dump file only for objects in the SYSTEM schema.
- D. It creates a master table to store details of the export operation.
- E. It starts only when four worker processes are available.
NEW QUESTION 20
Examine the command: CREATE USER user1 IDENTIFIED BY user123
DEFAULT TEMPORARY TABLESPACE temp
QUOTA 5M ON system PROFILE hr_user PASSWORD EXPIRE;
Which two are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The PASSWORD EXPIRE clause is invalid because passwords are controlled by the HR_USER profile.
- B. USER1 requires a quota to be able to store objects in the default permanent tablespace.
- C. USER1 will be prompted for a new passport at first login.
- D. A quota on the temporary tablespace must be specified to enable USER1 to perform queries and transactions.
- E. USER1’s account is locked.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two are true about the default listener for a single instance database?
- A. It listens on the default port 1521.
- B. It must be defined in the listener, ORA file.
- C. It uses the settings of the instance name and SERVICE_NAMES parameters from all databases using that listener.
- D. It must be defined by using the Listener Control utility.
- E. It must support at least one service on startup.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which is true about the UNLIMITED TABLESPACE SYSTEM privilege?
- A. It can be granted to any user and any role.
- B. It is overridden by any specified user space quota.
- C. It allows a user to have unlimited space in any tablespace in the database.
- D. It allows a user to have unlimited space only in his or her default permanent tablespace.
- E. It can be revoked from a user and replaced with a specific space quota only if no user schema objects exist.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which two are true about undo tablespaces? (Choose two.)
- A. They can be recovered only when an instance is in MOUNT state.
- B. They are always owned by SYS.
- C. They must have only one data file.
- D. There can be multiple active undo tablespaces for a single instance database.
- E. SYSDBA users can create objects in them.
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-072 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumpscollection.com 1Z0-072 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1Z0-072/ (78 Q&As Dumps)