1Z0-632 | The Refresh Guide To 1Z0-632 Exam
Certleader 1Z0-632 Questions are updated and all 1Z0-632 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1Z0-632 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1Z0-632 exam without a problem. We have Renewal Oracle 1Z0-632 dumps study guide. PASSED 1Z0-632 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online Oracle 1Z0-632 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
In this exhibit, identify two settings on the Internet tab of the Component Properties dialog box that apply to fluid components. (Choose two.)
- A. In the Search Page group box: Primary Action
- B. In the Search Page group box: Instructional Text
- C. In the Pagebar group box: Help Link
- D. In the Toolbar group box: Notify
- E. In the Toolbar group box: Save
- F. In the Multi-Page Navigation group box: Display Folder Tabs (top)
NEW QUESTION 2
A colleague needs to update a custom cascading style sheet (CSS) style for your team’s fluid application. She has the style definition shown in this exhibit open in Application Designer, but isn’t sure if she has opened the correct style definition and asks for your advice.
How do you know she does not have a fluid CSS style open?
- A. The fluid user interface does not use the Arial or the sans-serif font
- B. The fluid user interface uses only the Lucida Grande and Helvetica Neue fonts
- C. In the fluid user interface, font color is not set on the style definitio
- D. The current branding theme is what determines the font color for the fluid user interface display
- E. The fluid user interface does not use absolute font size
- F. Only relative font sizes apply to the dynamic nature of the fluid user interface
- G. The fluid user interface uses only free form style sheets, and this style sheet is a fixed from style sheet
- H. Fluid style sheets all have _FL appended to the style name
NEW QUESTION 3
If you were to create a page displaying information from each of the tables listed in the exhibit, at what occurs level would the fields of the PSU_EMP_RVW_FCT table be on?
- A. 3
- B. 2
- C. 1
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 4
Your client has asked you to update their PeopleCode programs to replace outdated system variables with current system variables. Which system variable replaces %OperatorId?
- A. %Session
- B. %CurrentUser
- C. %UserId
- D. %SessionUser
- E. %SessionId
- F. %SignonUserId
NEW QUESTION 5
Your client has stipulated that a bonus of greater than 10% requires prior approval. The following SaveEdit program was developed to issue a warning when the bonus exceeds that amount:
However, as written, this warning is reissued for previously approved and saved bonus amounts that exceed 10%. How should you revise the conditions in the If clause to display a warning for new or updates bonuses only?
- A. Check the IsDirty property of the Field object
- B. Check the IsNew property of the Row object
- C. Check the IsChanged property of the Field object
- D. Check the IsNew property of the Field object
- E. Check the IsDirty property of the Row object
- F. Check the IsNew property of the Record object
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement is correct about the following PeopleCode statement?
- A. RO_ROWSET is the superclass of the Rowset class
- B. Rowset is the superclass of the RO_ROWSET class
- C. RO_ROWSET is an instance of the Rowset class
- D. Rowset is a subclass of the RO_ROWSET class
- E. RO_ROWSET is an application class in the Rowset application package
NEW QUESTION 7
Select three changes to a record definition that require you to rebuild the SQL table. (Choose three.)
- A. You change an ascending key to a descending key
- B. You deselect the Alternate Search Key check box
- C. You change the length of a non-key field
- D. You deselect the Search Key check box (only) for a field
- E. You change the label of a key field
NEW QUESTION 8
You have these items selected in the Suppress on Form Factor group box on the Fluid tab for a page control.
How will the system treat this control?
- A. PeopleTools will compress the size of this control to reduce the amount of data sent over the wireless network for smartphones and tablets
- B. The control will display only a laptop and desktop computers
- C. The control will display only on smartphones and tablets
- D. The control will consume less space on the page when rendered on a smartphone or tablet
NEW QUESTION 9
You begin to register a component using the Registration Wizard. What should you do based on the values that appear in the dialog box?
- A. Select the Always use default local node? Check box and then continue the registration
- B. Continue registering the component as is
- C. Stop the registration process to investigate why this component is already registered
- D. Change the user-facing fields to mixed case and make them less technical, and then continue registering the component
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement is correct about developing, modifying, and deploying PeopleSoft fluid applications?
- A. When developing fluid applications, there is a decreased usage and reliance on cascading style sheets (CSS) when compared to classic applications
- B. To develop fluid applications, you will continue to use the same PeopleTools, such as Application Designer, that have been used to develop PeopleSoft applications for decades
- C. For your end users, you will need to implement a separate server infrastructure to deploy fluid applications, keeping it completely separate from the server infrastructure used to deploy classic applications
- D. Any previous application logic you want to port from a classic application to a fluid application will need to be rewritten in Java
NEW QUESTION 11
Here is a partial list of steps in the component processor flow.
What is the correct order?
- A. 2, 4, 5, 1, 3, 6
- B. 2, 1, 4, 3, 6, 5
- C. 2, 1, 3, 4, 5, 6
- D. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- E. 6, 2, 1, 4, 3, 5
NEW QUESTION 12
This SQL definition uses effective-date logic to return the current row from PSXLATITEM.
Which meta-SQL element should be substituted for date so the SQL correctly returns the current row as of the run date for all supported database platforms?
- A. %CurretnDateIn
- B. %CurrentDateOut
- C. %Date
- D. %DateTime
- E. %EffDtCheck
NEW QUESTION 13
Examine this PeopleCode program excerpt:
Select the three correct statements. (Choose three.)
- A. The OCP_ROWSET method runs automatically whenever an object is instantiated from the OCP_ROWSET class
- B. OCP_ROWSET is the constrictor method for the OCP_ROWSET class
- C. Executing the RO_ROWSET method instantiates an object of the OCP_ROWSET class
- D. The OCP_ROWSET method must initialize an object of the Rowset class
- E. The OCP_ROWSET method is added to the Rowset class, and, by extension, to any instances of the Rowset class
NEW QUESTION 14
View the exhibits.
Based on the page layout, what is wrong with the search page and how should you fix it?
- A. The Add actions should not be available; check the component definition foe the Item Label
- B. Include History and Correction should be displayed; check the Internet tab of the Component Properties dialog box
- C. The Add action should not be available; check the Internet tab of the Component Properties dialog box
- D. Include History and Correction should be displayed; check the Use tab of the Component Properties dialog box
- E. The Add action should not be available; check the Use tab of the Component Properties dialog box
NEW QUESTION 15
Examine this PeopleCode statement:
&Date = ORDER.DATE;
Select the object-oriented equivalent.
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
- E. Option E
NEW QUESTION 16
You have a record definition open in Application Designer, and when you select the Build menu, you notice that the Current Definition option is disabled. (greyed out.)
Why did this happen?
- A. You have already build the table
- B. The record definition Record Type is set to Dynamic View
- C. You saved the record definition using a non-standard SQL table name
- D. You are not connected to the database
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two PeopleCode excerpts contain syntax errors? (Choose two.)
- A. 1
- B. 4
- C. 5
- D. 2
- E. 3
NEW QUESTION 18
The following FieldChange program conditionally populates DERIVED.EDITABLE, based on the value of PSU_EMP_RVW_RVR.REVIEW_TYPE.
Another similar program should be placed in a companion event. In which other event should the other PeopleCode program be placed?
- A. SavePreChange
- B. FieldEdit
- C. Rowinit
- D. Rowinsert
NEW QUESTION 19
Select three elements that must be present before registering a component. (Choose three.)
- A. Permission list
- B. Folder
- C. Content reference definition
- D. Primary table
- E. Menu definition
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three statements are correct? (Choose three.)
- A. Derived/work fields and variables can be displayed on the page
- B. Derived/work fields and variables provide temporary storage of calculated values
- C. Derived/work fields and record fields provide permanent storage of values
- D. Derived/work fields and record fields can be displayed on the page
- E. Derived/work fields and record fields can include executable PeopleCode programs
NEW QUESTION 21
When you are modifying, customizing, or configuring PeopleSoft application definitions using Application Designer, which two statements are true regarding the impact on other application elements? (Choose two.)
- A. Running an alter table process in Application Designer is required only during major upgrades, not after small changes to a single record definition
- B. PeopleTools provides utilities to help you determine relationships between application definitions, such as PeopleTools cross-reference reports and the Find Definition References option
- C. If you modify field definition properties or record definition properties, the PeopleTools system insanity and automatically synchronizes the definition changes with the underlying SQL database table
- D. Changing a single field property, such as the field name or type, typically has no effect on other definitions such as records or pages
- E. If you alter a table, you must rebuild any views that reference the altered table
NEW QUESTION 22
What should you do to change the default fluid homepage after signing in to PeopleSoft?
- A. Modify the Default Homepage setting in a PeopleTools security permission list
- B. Rename your set of homepages on the Personalize Homepage
- C. Make sure that the fluid homepage you want to appear first the next time you sign in is displaying when you sign out of the system
- D. Reorder the homepage list on the Personalize Homepage page so that the homepage you want is at the top of the homepage list
NEW QUESTION 23
Review the definition of the Calculate user-defined function.
Then, review the invocation of this Calculate function in a FieldChange program:
Which two corrections are required to allow these PeopleCode programs to be saved as syntactically correct programs that produce valid results? (Choose two.)
- A. In the FieldChange program, move line 3 to become line 1
- B. In the function definition, delete the in and out modifiers on line 1
- C. Delete line 3 from the function definitio
- D. In the FieldChange program, add the following as line 5:&incr = 0;
- E. Replace line 4 in the FieldChange program with the following:
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-632 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 1Z0-632 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Z0-632-exam-dumps.html (80 Q&As Dumps)