1y0-340 | Free Citrix 1y0-340 Free Dumps Online
Actualtests 1y0-340 Questions are updated and all 1y0-340 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1y0-340 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1y0-340 exam without a problem. We have Abreast of the times Citrix 1y0-340 dumps study guide. PASSED 1y0-340 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free 1y0-340 Demo Online For Citrix Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
In PCRE, the only characters assumed to be literals are (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. A-Z
- B. a-z, A-Z
- C. a-z, A-Z, 0-9
- D. 0-9
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is trying to optimize a website that is load balanced on a NetScaler and is accessed by mobile users. The web application is complex and made up of hundreds of embedded images, scripts, and other objects per page. This limitation is creating a significant bottleneck, resulting in excessive load times.
Which NetScaler feature can the engineer use to optimize the web application?
- A. Domain Sharding
- B. SPDY (Speedy)
- C. Multipath TCP
- D. Minification
The leading capability in this category is domain sharding. By default, browsers restrict the number of parallel connections that can be open to any one domain. Typically, fewer than ten are allowed. For complex web applications with hundreds of embedded images, scripts and other objects per page, this limitation can create a significant bottleneck resulting in excessive load times. With domain sharding, NetScaler MobileStream modifies administrator-selected URLs by breaking them into sub-domains to allow client web browsers to open multiple groups of parallel connections. As a result, object-heavy pages are downloaded and can be rendered up to 10 times faster. Also included in this category is cache extension, a capability that leverages advanced browser settings and NetScaler AppCache functionality to further improve performance by maximizing the practice of locally caching static content.
NEW QUESTION 3
The NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) needs to communicate with NetScaler instances on the Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) clouds.
Which configuration must a Citrix Engineer make to meet this requirement?
- A. Layer 2 tunnel between NetScaler MAS and the NetScaler VPX instances.
- B. Layer 3 tunnel between NetScaler MAS and the NetScaler VPX instances.
- C. Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) connection to the NetScaler VPX instances.
- D. NetScaler MAS in the cloud.
NEW QUESTION 4
A Citrix Engineer needs to configure an application firewall profile to ensure that the images uploaded on the website are NOT malicious. The engineer needs to create a policy to filter the upload requests and ensure that they are in JPEG format.
Which expression can the engineer use to fulfill this requirement?
- A. http.req.url.endswith (“.jpeg) & & http.req.method.eq (POST)
- B. http.req.url.contains (“.jpeg) & & http.req.method.eq (GET)
- C. http.req.url.endswith (“.jpeg) || http.req.method.eq (GET)
- D. http.req.header (“Content-Type”).contains (“image/jpeg”) || http.req.method.eq(POST)
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has configured a Denial-of-Service (DoS) protection on the NetScaler and found that client TCP connections are failing. After taking a packet trace, the engineer notices that the first packet was dropped and that the NetScaler terminated the connection due to DoS protection being enabled.
What step can the engineer take to resolve the client connection failure?
- A. Enable the SYN COOKIE mechanism.
- B. Enable Denial-of-Service TCP connections.
- C. Disable the SYN COOKIE mechanism.
- D. Change the services from TCP to HTTP.
NEW QUESTION 6
A website hosts highly dynamic content that is frequently requested in bursts of high user access. Which configuration will reduce traffic to the origin server while optimizing client performance?
- A. –pollEveryTime NO
- B. –expireAtLastByte YES
- C. –flashCache YES
- D. –heurExpiryParam 0
NEW QUESTION 7
How can a Citrix Engineer configure a specific LDAP attribute in the nFactor implementation?
- A. Specify the attribute in the LDAP server attributes field.
- B. Change the order of the policies.
- C. Add the attribute on the nFactor traffic policy.
- D. Change the login schema and add the new attribute.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which type of Application Profile type can be configured to protect the application which supports both HTML and XML data?
- A. Web 2.0 Application Profile
- B. Web Application Profile
- C. XML Application Profile
- D. Advanced Profile
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A hacker accessed the HTML code from a product page and manipulated the HTML code as shown: Original Value: <input type=hidden name=price value=2379.73>
Manipulated Value: <input type=hidden name=price value=9.24>
Which security check can the engineer configure to counter the manipulation?
- A. Content-type
- B. Field Formats
- C. Form Field consistency
- D. HTML Cross-Site Scripting
NEW QUESTION 10
A Citrix Engineer needs to protect a website that contains sensitive data such as employee ID numbers and customer ID numbers.
Which security check can the engineer implement to protect the sensitive data?
- A. Content-type
- B. Safe Object Check
- C. Field Formats
- D. CSRF Form tagging
The Safe Object check provides user-configurable protection for sensitive business information, such as customer numbers, order numbers, and country-specific or region-specific telephone numbers or postal codes.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which action can be used to place the rule on the relaxation list without being deployed and ensuring that the rule is NOT learned again?
- A. Skip
- B. Deploy
- C. Delete
- D. Edit& Deploy
NEW QUESTION 12
A Citrix Engineer needs to implement Application Firewall to prevent the following tampering and vulnerabilities:
-If web server does NOT send a field to the user, the check should NOT allow the user to add that field and return data in the field.
-If a field is a read-only or hidden field, the check verifies that data has NOT changed.
-If a field is a list box or radio button field, the check verifies that data in the response corresponds to one of the values in that field.
Which security check can the engineer enable to meet this requirement?
- A. Field Formats
- B. Form Field Consistency
- C. HTML Cross-Site Scripting
- D. CSRF Form Tagging
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two settings can be used when creating a Cache Content group? (Choose two.)
- A. Remove response cookies
- B. Set Lazy DNS resolution
- C. Expire cookies
- D. Use DNS Query
- E. Use browser settings
NEW QUESTION 14
Which Markup Language is used along with NITRO API to create a StyleBook?
- A. YAML
- B. GML
- C. XML
- D. HTML
NEW QUESTION 15
When the NetScaler marks a client connection as “non-trackable”, the default behavior of the NetScaler without making any change to the HTTP Profile is to . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. proxy the connection to the target.
- B. proxy the connection to the client.
- C. track the connection.
- D. drop the connection.
NEW QUESTION 16
A company has experienced an outage of their mission-critical website. Upon investigation, the Citrix Engineer determines that the following command was executed on the website:
DROP TABLE table_name
Which security check would have prevented this issue?
- A. HTML SQL Injection
- B. Form Field Consistency
- C. HTML Cross-Site Scripting
- D. Field Formats
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer discovers a security vulnerability in one of its websites. The engineer takes a header trace and checks the Application Firewall logs.
The following was found in part of the logs:
request = http://my.companysite.net/FFC/sc11.html msg=URL length (39) is greater than maximum allowed (20).cn1=707 cn2=402 cs1=owa_profile cs2=PPE0 cs3=kW49GcKbnwKByByi3+jeNzfgWa80000 cs4=ALERT cs5=2015
Which type of Application Firewall security check can the engineer configure to block this type of attack?
- A. Buffer Overflow
- B. Start URL
- C. Cross-site Scripting
- D. Cookie Consistency
NEW QUESTION 18
Which requirement must be addressed to implement the IP Reputation feature on a NetScaler MPX appliance?
- A. The NetScaler appliance must be able to connect to api.bcti.brightcloud.com on port 443.
- B. The NetScaler appliance must be able to connect to wiprep-rtu.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com on port 80.
- C. The NetScaler appliance must be able to connect to api.bcss.brightcloud.com on port 80.
- D. The NetScaler appliance must be able to connect to wiprep-rtu.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com on port 443.
NEW QUESTION 19
The NetScaler logging client server can be installed and configured to store the log for . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. HTTP and HTTPS active connections on the NetScaler
- B. HTTP and HTTPS requests processed by the NetScaler
- C. statistics of the HTTP and HTTPS web sites load balanced on NetScaler
- D. status of all the HTTP and HTTPS backend web servers
NEW QUESTION 20
A Citrix Engineer needs to ensure that clients always receive a fresh answer from the integrated cache for positive responses (response of 200).
Which two settings can the engineer configure to make sure that clients receive a fresh response when it is needed? (Choose two.)
- A. –flashCache NO
- B. - pollEveryTime YES
- C. –prefetch YES
- D. –quickAbortSize
NEW QUESTION 21
A Citrix Engineer configures the integrated caching feature to cache both static and dynamic content, but the integrated cache feature does NOT work as expected.
Which two resources can the engineer use to troubleshoot this integrated cache issue? (Choose two.)
- A. core dump
- B. dmesg
- C. nstrace
- D. ns.conf
- E. sysctl-a
NEW QUESTION 22
Which aspect of NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) can be used to monitor end-to-end ICA traffic flowing through a NetScaler ADC?
- A. Gateway Insight
- B. HDX Insight
- C. Security Insight
- D. Web Insight
NEW QUESTION 23
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has configured a NetScaler Management Analytics System (NMAS) policy mandating that all certificates must have minimum key strengths of 2048 bits and must be authorized by trusted CA/Issuers.
How does NMAS alert the engineer about non-compliance?
- A. NMAS highlights any non-compliance with the ‘Non-Recommended’ tag.
- B. NMAS disables any non-compliant policies.
- C. NMAS does NOT alert the engineer.
- D. NMAS disables any non-compliant certificates.
NEW QUESTION 24
Recommend!! Get the Full 1y0-340 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1y0-340/ (New 106 Q&As Version)