1z0-074 | Top Tips Of Leading 1z0-074 Exam Prep
Your success in Oracle 1z0-074 is our sole target and we develop all our 1z0-074 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 1z0-074 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 1z0-074 Practice Exams for Oracle 1z0-074 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Also have 1z0-074 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Identify two types of files that are generated by the Pre-Upgrade Information tool as part of the database upgrade prerequisite checks? (Choose two.)
- A. expdpscripts to export database objects belonging to the SYS schema
- B. a log file containing a list of pre-upgrade patches to be applied
- C. RMANdatabase backup scripts
- D. a log file with tool recommendations and requirements
- E. pre- and post-upgrade fixup scripts
NEW QUESTION 2
In which two situations does theINHERIT ANY PRIVILIGESprivilege regulate the privileges used?
- A. when a user creates a new user
- B. when a user performs a GRANT or REVOKE operation
- C. when a user queries aBEQUEATH CURRENT_USERview that references an invoker’s right procedure
- D. when a user runs a procedure created with invoker’s right
- E. when a user runs a procedure created with definer’s right
NEW QUESTION 3
Examine this command:
Which statement is true?
- A. Up to four worker processes are allocated to export data and metadata
- B. Four worker processes are allocated to export only data
- C. Four worker processes are active to export only metadata
- D. Four worker processes are allocated to export data and metadata
- E. Four worker processes are allocated when there is sufficient CPU available
NEW QUESTION 4
In your CDB1 container database, theDB_CREATE_FILE_DESTparameter is set to‘/u01/app/oracle/ oradata’.
CDB1has an application container calledREGIONS_APP.
There are no seeds forREGIONS_APPand there are no other application containers. You plan to execute this command.
CREATE PLUGGABLE DATABASE AS SEED ADMIN USER seed_adm IDENTIFIED BY admin_123;
What must you do for the command to execute successfully?
- A. Set the current container toREGIONS_APP
- B. Set the current container toCDB1
- C. Add theFILE_NAME_CONVERTclause to the command
- D. Add theCREATE_FILE_DESTclause to the command
- E. Set thePDB_FILE_NAME_CONVERTparameter to‘/u01/app/oracle/oradata’
NEW QUESTION 5
Identify four prerequisites for issuing theRMAN RECOVER TABLEcommand starting from ORACLE Database 12c Release 2.
- A. TheCOMPATIBLEparameter must be set to 12.0 or greater.
- B. The database must be inARCHIVELOGmode.
- C. FLASHBACK DATABASEmust be enabled.
- D. RMANmust use a recovery catalog.
- E. The database must be in theREAD WRITEstate.
- F. RMANcan recover the table only from a backupset.
- G. An export dump file of the table must be available.
- H. There must be sufficient space to start the auxiliary instance.
NEW QUESTION 6
ACDB,CDB1, has aLOCATIONSapplication container. NORTH_PDBandSOUTH_PDBare two application PDBs inLOCATIONS.
Both application PDBs are synchronized with the application installed in theLOCATIONS root… InCDB2, you create a remote clone,LOC_R, of theLOCATIONSapplication root.
You want to query data across theLOCATIONSapplication PDBs created inCDB1andCDB2. How can you do this?
- A. by creating a proxy PDB inLOCATIONS_ROOTinCDB1, referencingLOC_R
- B. by creating a proxy PDB inCDB1root, referencingLOC_R
- C. by using private database links created inCDB1andCDB2
- D. by using public database links created inCDB1andCDB2
- E. by creating a proxy PDB inCDB2root, referencingLOC_R
NEW QUESTION 7
From which two failure scenarios can a database be restored and recovered with theREPAIR DATABASE
command? (Choose two.)
- A. loss ofARCHIVELOGS
- B. loss of a redo log member
- C. loss of a noncritical data file
- D. loss of all copies of the control file
- E. loss of a critical data file such asSYSTEM,SYSAUXorUNDO
- F. loss ofSPFILE
NEW QUESTION 8
You receive complaints about poor performance in an Oracle 12c database while long running queries execute.
You must obtain statistics such as elapsed time, CPU time, number of reads and writes, I/O wait time, and other wait times for each step of each execution plan to help diagnose the problem during query execution.
How would you achieve this?
- A. by viewing Active Reports for that time period
- B. by enabling SQL trace for each query
- C. by running the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) report for that time period
- D. by running the Active Session History (ASH) report for that time period
- E. by enabling tracing for sessions that run these queries
NEW QUESTION 9
Examine these parameters in aPFILEused to start database instance.
Which two statements are true after an instance restart is attempted and why? (Choose two.)
- A. PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGETandSGA_TARGETremain1Gand2Grespectively.
- B. PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGETandSGA_TARGETare set to zero for the instance.
- C. TheMEMORY_MAX_TARGETparameter is set to zero for the instance.
- D. MEMORY_MAX_TARGETis automatically set to 4G for the instance.
- E. The instance does not start because AMM is enabled butPGA_AGGREGATE_TARGETandSGA_TARGETare set to nonzero values.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement is true about transportable tablespaces?
- A. The tablespace data file or data files to be plugged in to the target database cannot have a different block size than any of the source database’s data file or files.
- B. The cannot be dictionary-managed tablespaces
- C. The source tablespace can be encrypted
- D. They can be administrative tablespaces such asSYSTEMorSYSAUX
NEW QUESTION 11
TheORCLCDB has a PDB,ORCL_PDB.
Examine these parameters inORCL:
Examine these parameters inORCL_PDB:
You switch toORCL_PDBand plan to execute these commands:
What will be the outcome?
- A. SGA_TARGETis set to 600M.The other values remain unchanged in bothORCLandORCL_PDB.
- B. SGA_TARGETis set to 600M andDB_CACHE_SIZEto 200M inORCL_PD
- C. The other values remain unchanged in bothORCLandORCL_PDB.
- D. SGA_TARGETandSGA_MAX_SIZEare set to 600M andDB_CACHE_SIZEto 200M inORCL_PD
- E. SGA_TARGETandSGA_MAX_SIZEare set to (1360-600)M andDB_CACHE_SIZEto 200M inORCL.
- F. Altering theDB_CACHE_SIZEresults in an error becauseSGA_TARGETshould be altered to 600M first.
- G. Altering theDB_CACHE_SIZEresults in an error because it cannot be altered in a PD
- H. SGA_TARGETsize is changed to 600 M.
NEW QUESTION 12
You want to partition theSALEStable on theCITYandSALE_DATEcolumns. Which three partitioning methods can you use? (Choose three.)
- A. range
- B. interval
- C. hash
- D. list
- E. virtual column-based
NEW QUESTION 13
In which three situations would you recommend DB Replay to be used? (Choose three.)
- A. to check the impact of schema changes such as adding new indexes or materialized views
- B. to check the impact of database migration to the cloud
- C. to check the impact of changing the storage system or the network
- D. to check the impact of partitioning a table
- E. to check the impact of new optimizer statistics
- F. to check the impact of upgrading and patching databases
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three statements are true about the Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM)? (Choose three.)
- A. It analyzes only those memory components of the database instance that are impacting performance.
- B. It determines the segments on which waits are occurring when the database has a high number of buffer busy waits.
- C. It analyzes the performance of the database instance based on the latest two AWR snapshots.
- D. It determines SQL statements that are performing poorly.
- E. It recommends implementing SQL profiles to generate better execution plans.
- F. It analyzes only the components and waits that are impacting database performance.
NEW QUESTION 15
You plan to use Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) for theORDERStable. Which is true about Heat Map statistics whenHEAT_MAPisON?
- A. They are collected for all segments except for those in theSYSTEMandSYSAUXtablespaces, and are stored in theSYSTEMtablespace.
- B. They are collected for all segments except for those in theSYSTEMandSYSAUXtablespaces, and are stored in theSYSAUXtablespace.
- C. They are collected for all segments and are stored in theSYSAUXtablespace.
- D. They are collected for all segments and are stored in theSYSTEMtablespace.
- E. They are collected only for theORDERStable if it has an associated ADO policy.
NEW QUESTION 16
You create and enable a unified audit policy on a database that has the default auditing configuration.
The OE user, who has the DBA role, executes these statements.
What is true about the SELECT statement and why?
- A. It is audited because unified auditing is disabled be default.
- B. It is audited because, by default, the database is in mixed auditing mode with default policies enabled.
- C. It is audited because, by default, all user activities in the database are audited.
- D. It is not audited because the table belongs to another schemA.
- E. It is not audited because audit records are stored only when unified auditing is enabled in the database.
NEW QUESTION 17
A multi-tenant container database (CDB) contains three PDBs.
Which three are prerequisites for performing a cross-platform transport of any of the PDBs? (Choose three.)
- A. The CDB should be inMOUNTstate.
- B. The source and target platforms must have the same endianness.
- C. TheCOMPATIBLEparameter must be set to 12.2 or greater in the CDB.
- D. The source PDBs must be closed for a cross-platform PDB backup.
- E. Flashback database must be enabled for the CDB.
- F. The CDB must use Automatic Memory Management.
NEW QUESTION 18
TheTESTDBcontainer database (CDB) contains two pluggable databases (PDBs),PDB1andPDB2. USER1is a local user inPDB1and has theSYSBACKUPprivilege.
Connect descriptors for PDB1 and PDB2 are mapped to TNS aliasespdb1andPDB2intnsnames.ora. Examine these commands executed by USER1 when all PDBs are open:
What is the outcome and why?
- A. An error is returned because the user is connected to a pluggable database.
- B. The current date is displayed.
- C. An error is returned because SQL commands cannot be executed from RMAN without using the SQL shell syntax:SQL”<command>”.
- D. An error is returned because the user is notSYS.
- E. An error is returned because the user is not a common user.
NEW QUESTION 19
In a Database Cloud Service (DBCS) environment, which pre-created user hassudoprivileges to run certainrootcommands?
- A. grid
- B. oracle
- C. opc
- D. nobody
- E. oinstall
NEW QUESTION 20
APP1is an application container that has an application seed and two application PDBs,APP_PDB1andAPP_PDB2.
1.1 is the current version of the application. You execute this block in the application root:
What is the outcome?
- A. An error is thrown because the version number should be sequential, either 1.1 or 2.0.
- B. An error is thrown because theCONTAINER=ALLclause is missing.
- C. An error is thrown because thec##prefix is missing in the role name.
- D. A common role is created only in the application root.
- E. A common role is created only in the application root and application seed.
- F. A common role is created in the application root, application seed,APP_PDB1, andAPP_PDB2.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two statements are true about the In-Memory (IM) column store? (Choose two.)
- A. It may be used for columns in Index Organized Tables (IOTs)
- B. It may be used for columns in clustered tables
- C. IM area size is not controlled by Oracle Automatic Memory Management
- D. IM area size can be set at the CDB and PDB levels
- E. IM area size can be increased or decreased dynamically
- F. It is not used for partitioned tables
NEW QUESTION 22
You want to restrict PGA usage to 200 MB for a set of database users’ sessions as part of your organization’s security requirements for combating denial of service (DOS) attacks.
Which statement is true about limiting PGA usage for those users’ sessions?
- A. You can limit their PGA usage by settingSORT_AREA_SIZEto 200 MB.
- B. You cannot limit PGA for a set of database user sessions.
- C. You can limit their PGA usage by settingPGA_AGGREGATE_LIMITto 200 MB.
- D. You can limit their PGA usage by settingPGA_AGGREGATE_TARGETto 200 MB.
- E. You can limit their PGA usage by setting theSESSION_PGA_LIMITdirective by using Database ResourceManager
NEW QUESTION 23
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-074 dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/1z0-074-dumps.html (New 75 Q&As Version)