1z0-1007 | Renovate 1z0-1007 Keys 2019
It is more faster and easier to pass the Oracle 1z0-1007 exam by using Accurate Oracle Oracle Procurement Cloud 2018 Implementation Essentials questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Renew 1z0-1007 Exam and find the same core area 1z0-1007 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Identify five business functions that must be configured in order to implement a complete Procureto- Pay business process in Oracle Procurement Cloud.
- A. Receiving
- B. Requisitioning
- C. Purchasing
- D. Inventory
- E. Payments
- F. Invoicing
- G. Incentive Compensation
NEW QUESTION 2
During the implementation, your customer has a requirement for a given business until to enable “funds check” on purchase orders. This requires that budgetary control be enabled.
What configuration must you complete to enable budgetary control in that business unit?
- A. Enable budgetary control by selecting the ledger and business unit by using the task Manage Budgetary Control.
- B. Enable budgetary control in both the Configure Requisition Business Function and Configure Procurement Business Function by selecting the business unit in scope.
- C. Enable budgetary control by selecting the business unit in scope using the task Configure Procurement Business Function.
- D. Enable budgetary control by selecting the business unit in scope using the task Configure Procurement and Payables Options.
NEW QUESTION 3
Name the Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) KPI that indicates the count of approved requisitions where at least one of the requisition lines is assigned to the buyer who has logged in and that requisition line is not implemented into an order, bucketed by the number of days elapsed since the requisition was approved.
- A. Requisition Lines Volume Count
- B. Requisition Lines in Process Count
- C. Requisition Line Aging Count
- D. Requisition Aging Count
- E. Requisition Lines Cycle Time
NEW QUESTION 4
Your customer has three Business Units, of which two are requisitioning Business Units and one is a Procurement Business Unit. They want to define each document number based on document type and business unit combination in Oracle Procurement Cloud.
Which Functional Setup Manager task can be used to accomplish these requirements?
- A. Manage Common Options for Payables and Procurement
- B. Manage Procurement Document Numbering
- C. Configure Procurement Business Function
- D. Configure Requisitioning Business Function
NEW QUESTION 5
A buyer often orders an item BA82829 by box but the store manager stocks the item as individual units by using the ‘Each’ unit of measure. Item BA82829 can be ordered from three suppliers and the box sizes differ by supplier (12, 24 and 36). Identify the correct option to set up these units of measure in Product Hub (PIM).
- A. Create multiple BoxY UOMs, where Y is the quantity per box, and an Each UOM, and assign them to different UOM classes.
- B. Create multiple BoxY UOMs, where Y is the quantity per box, and an Each UOM, and assign them to the same UOM class.
- C. Create a Box UOM and an Each UOM and assign them to different UOM classes.
- D. Always use the Each UOM and do not create Purchase Orders for Box.
- E. Create a Box UOM and an Each UOM and assign both to the same UOM clas
NEW QUESTION 6
A buyer is creating a purchase requisition using ‘Catalog Superstore’, and intends to compare items before adding them to the shopping list. Identify the maximum number of items that are allowed by the application for side-by-side item comparison.
- A. 8
- B. 6
- C. 4
- D. 5
- E. 7
NEW QUESTION 7
You defined an Approved Supplier List (ASL) with a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) for requisitions. After you submit a requisition with the BPA as a source document, you found an approved requisition and automatically created PO (Purchase Order). However, the status of this PO was confirmed as “Incomplete” instead of “Open” as expected.
Identify two causes for this behavior.
- A. The “Enable negotiation approval” check box is deselected in the Configure Procurement Business Function.
- B. The “Approval required for buyer modified lines” check box is deselected in the Configure Requisitioning Business Function.
- C. The “Automatically submit for approval” check box is deselected in the BPA that was referenced from the requisition.
- D. The “Allow Purchase Order Approval” check box is deselected in the Manage Approved Supplier List Status, which assigned ASL’s status.
NEW QUESTION 8
During the implementation, your customer wants to understand the key features of the two-stage Request For Quotation (RFQ) available in Oracle Sourcing Cloud.
Identify three features of the two-stage RFQ.
- A. Technical and Commercial Evaluation
- B. Open Auctions
- C. Two stage Evaluation
- D. Response Visibility Blind
- E. Response Visibility Open
- F. Response Visibility is always Sealed
NEW QUESTION 9
You are setting up Oracle Cloud Sourcing. You would like participants to provide Insurance and Freight cost for the quotation/RFQ (Request For Quotation) lines.
Identify the configuration that will fulfill this requirement.
- A. Add Cost Factors for Freight and Insurance.
- B. Add negotiation lines separately to capture Freight and Insurance.
- C. Personalize the negotiation UI (User Interface) to add the Freight and Insurance attributes.
- D. Define a negotiation style and enable DFF (Descriptive FlexField) for Freight and Insuranc
NEW QUESTION 10
Your customer organization is headquartered in Toronto, and has three manufacturing facilities in Mexico, Taiwan and Austri
- A. The raw material requirements for these three manufacturing units are consolidated and procured from Mexico through the Mexico procurement divisio
- B. Identify an appropriate way to model thisscenario in Oracle Procurement Cloud.
- C. Requisitioning BU: Mexico, Taiwan, Austria and Procurement BU: Toronto
- D. Requisitioning BU: Toronto, Taiwan, Austria and Procurement BU: Mexico
- E. Requisitioning BU: Toronto and Procurement BU: Mexico
- F. Requisitioning BU: Toronto and Procurement BU: Toronto
- G. Requisitioning BU: Mexico, Taiwan, Austria and Procurement BU: Mexico
NEW QUESTION 11
Your customer has requested you to set up a Procurement Business Unit to serve the procurement needs of various Requisitioning Business Units. How would you set up the Shared Procurement model in Oracle Procurement Cloud?
- A. by setting up a Service Provider relationship in the Business Unit setup
- B. by settings up the Default Procurement BU in the Requisitioning Business Function
- C. by setting up a Procurement Business Unit and a Requisitioning Business Unit in the Functional Setup Manager
- D. by providing a default Business Unit in the Procurement Agent setup
NEW QUESTION 12
Identify three application standard lookups that are available in the Setup and Maintenance task list ‘Define Supplier Configuration’.
- A. Manage Freight Terms Lookup
- B. Manage FOB Lookup
- C. Tax Organization Type Lookup
- D. Manage Requirement Section Lookup
- E. Minority Group Lookup
- F. Business Classification Lookup
NEW QUESTION 13
Identify two control options that are enabled when a buyer selects the ‘Group requisition lines’ field while creating a Blanket Purchase Agreement.
- A. Group requisitions
- B. Apply price updates to existing orders
- C. Use need-by date
- D. Automatically submit for approval
- E. Use ship-to organization and location
NEW QUESTION 14
While creating a Purchase Order, you observe that the system is defaulting Net 30 as the payment term instead of the intended payment term Net 15.
Identify two ways to achieve the desired defaulting.
- A. Update Net 15 in procurement options and leave the payment term blank for this supplier at all levels.
- B. Update Net 15 in procurement options and Net 30 for the supplier site.
- C. Set Net 30 for the supplier site and leave the payment term blank in procurement options.
- D. Set Net 15 for the supplier sit
NEW QUESTION 15
Identify the functionality of Self Service Procurement that allows a Requester a 360-degree view of any purchasing document, such as a Requisition or PO.
- A. View pdf
- B. View Full Details
- C. Workflow administration
- D. Manage Train Stops
- E. Manage Life Cycle
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the difference between Prospective and Spend authorized suppliers?
- A. Prospective suppliers are suggested by internal users, whereas Spend authorized suppliers are registered externally.
- B. Prospective suppliers can participate in Sourcing activities only, whereas Spend authorized suppliers can participate in all Procure-to-Pay activities.
- C. Prospective suppliers are limited to purchase orders, whereas both purchase order and agreement can be created for Spend authorized suppliers.
- D. Prospective suppliers are limited to sourcing and qualification activities, whereas Spend authorized suppliers are limited to purchase orders and agreements.
NEW QUESTION 17
Your customer has the following approval hierarchy:
- Role: Employee; Document: Purchase Requisition; Approval Limit:$3500
- Role: Manager; Document: Purchase Requisition; Approval Limit:$6700
- Role: Senior Manager; Document: Purchase Requisition; Approval Limit:$12000
Purchase Order requisitions are set up with an approval method of Employee-Supervisor hierarchy and a Forward method of Direct. “Can Change Forward-To” is set to No. An employee has created a purchase requisition with a total amount of $8200, and wants the manager to review the requisition electronically before it is approved. How can this requirement be fulfilled?
- A. Advise the employee to have the manager review the requisition via the requisition summary form before submitting the requisition for approval.
- B. Advise the manager to have the senior manager forward the requisition back to the employee before approving.
- C. Advise the employee to print the requisition, scan it into an email, and then email it to the manager.
- D. Advise the employee to change the Forward-To on the requisition to the manage
NEW QUESTION 18
Identify two tasks that can be performed in the Functional Setup Manager by a customer when configuring setup data.
- A. importing and exporting data between instances
- B. configuring Oracle Cloud Applications to match business needs
- C. collecting data to populate the order orchestration and planning data repository
- D. setting up and maintaining data by means of the Manage Admin menu
NEW QUESTION 19
During implementation, the transformation maps that are associated with external-facing interfaces must be modified to map the _____.
- A. enterprise business object attributes to the fulfillment order line
- B. extensible filexfield attributes to the enterprise business object attributes
- C. extensible filexfield attributes to the fulfillment order line
- D. fulfillment order line to the extensible filexfield attributes
NEW QUESTION 20
During Oracle Procurement Cloud implementation, one of the requirements of the customer is to capture the revision history of Purchase Orders when ‘notes to receiver’ is entered or updated as part of a Change Order. Identify the setup that needs to be performed in order to capture change history when a user updates ‘notes to receiver’ as part of the Change Order.
- A. Update the attribute ‘notes to receiver’ in the Change Order template for the Purchase Order.
- B. Update the attribute ‘notes to receiver’ in ‘Configure Requisitioning Business Function’ for the requisitioning Business Unit.
- C. Update the attribute ‘notes to receiver’ in ‘Common Payables and Procurement Options’ for the procurement Business Unit.
- D. Update the attribute ‘notes to receiver’ in supplier site assignment for the supplier sit
NEW QUESTION 21
In Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI), which subject area should you use to report on spend for purchase orders and their associated requisitions?
- A. Procurement – Procure to Pay Real Time
- B. Procurement – Requisitions Real Time
- C. Procurement – Purchasing Real Time
- D. Procurement – Spend
NEW QUESTION 22
Which seeded role needs to be associated with the supplier user account so that a suppler can respond to the invited negotiations?
- A. Supplier Contract Manager
- B. Supplier Self Service Administrator
- C. Supplier Sales Representative
- D. Supplier Bidder
- E. Supplier Customer service representative
NEW QUESTION 23
After gathering requirements from the business leads of customer organization, you have set up the Bill-to location at multiple places during Oracle Procurement Cloud implementation. Identify the source from which the purchase order defaults the Bill-to location.
- A. from the ‘Configure Requisitioning business function’
- B. from the ‘Supplier site assignment’ first and if it is ‘Null’ then from ‘Common Payables and Procurement options’
- C. from the ‘Common Payables and Procurement options’ first and if it is ‘Null’ then from ‘Supplier site assignment’
- D. from the ‘Configure Procurement business function’
- E. from the Business Unit setup
NEW QUESTION 24
Your category manager wants to have the ability to conduct forward auctions in the Sourcing Cloud to liquidate excess inventory. What feature should be enabled to allow this?
- A. Capture Forward Auction Negotiations
- B. Consolidate Negotiation Lines on Purchase Order
- C. Sourcing Programs
- D. Manage Seller Negotiations
- E. Define Default Line Attributes in Negotiations
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-1007 Exam with 90 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 1z0-1007 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1z0-1007/ (90 New Questions)