1z0-1008 | Oracle 1z0-1008 Q&A 2020
Testking offers free demo for 1z0-1008 exam. "Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud 2018 Implementation Essentials", also known as 1z0-1008 exam, is a Oracle Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Oracle 1z0-1008 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 1z0-1008 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Oracle 1z0-1008 exams and revised by experts!
Check 1z0-1008 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your customer wants to perform billing based on the Percent Spent invoice method. Identify two setups that are required in project contracts for calculating invoice amounts as per their requirement. (Choose two.)
- A. billing events
- B. bill plan
- C. expenditure items
- D. billing controls
- E. invoice method
NEW QUESTION 2
Your customer has the following setups on the project plan type that they are using for their projects: Use Task Planned Dates as Task Assignment Dates = Yes
Automatically Roll Up Task Planned Dates = Yes
Synchronize Task Transaction Dates with Planned Dates = No With these setups in place, you perform the following actions:
1. Create a new subtask (Sub Task 1) with a start date of 15-Jun-2016 on the project that has as start date of 01-Jul-2016.
2. Create another new subtask (Sub Task 2) after the previous action is saved.
What would the correct behavior of the application be after these actions? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. After the creation of Sub Task 1, Project Start Date would remain unchanged as 01-Jul-2016 andSub Task 2 would be created with 15-Jun-2016.
- B. After the creation and saving of Sub Task 1, Task Start Date would be changed to 01-Jul-2016 and Sub Task 2 would be created with 01-Jul-2016.
- C. After the creation of Sub Task 1, Project Start Date would be changed to 15-Jun-2016 and Sub Task 2 would be created with 15-Jun-2016.
- D. Project Start Date would remain unchanged as 01-Jul-2016 for both actions but the start dates on both subtasks would remain 15-Jun-2016.
NEW QUESTION 3
You have four resources in your organization: P, Q, R, and S. Resource P – Project or resource calendar is active.
Resource Q – Project resource request dates are within the project or resource calendar effective dates.
Resource R – Resource calendar is complex, it does not contain seven days, and it contains more than one pattern and shift.
Resource S – Number of working days within the requested date range is not zero on the project or resource calendar.
Identify the resource for whom Resource Availability Capacity Score will not be calculated. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. P
- B. Q
- C. R
- D. S
NEW QUESTION 4
Your administrator creates maintenance conditions on the Maintain Project Enterprise Labor Resources page. An HCM person is included in a condition with a process order value of 1 and, additionally, there are three other conditions, all with a process order value of 10. Identify two correct statements about the Maintain Project Enterprise Labor Resources process as it relates to process order values. (Choose two.)
- A. The process creates a resource by using the conditions with a process order value of 10, but does not create more than one resource for the same person even if subsequent conditions apply to the person.
- B. For the three conditions that have the same process order value of 10, the records are processed in ascending alphabetic order based on the condition name.
- C. For the three conditions that have the same process order value of 10, the records are processed in ascending numeric order based on the condition name.
- D. The process creates a resource by using the condition with a process order value of 1, but does not create more than one resource for the same person even if subsequent conditions apply to the person.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which four notification templates are predefined?
- A. Password Reset Template
- B. New Account Template
- C. Forgot Password Template
- D. Forgot Username Template
- E. New Account Manager Template
NEW QUESTION 6
Which product offering enables non-exclusive relationships between multiple projects and tasks with
contracts and contract lines? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Project Contract-based costing
- B. Project Contract-based billing
- C. Project Contract Collection Center
- D. Contract Team Connect
http://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/fusion/fusion-proj-port-mang-solut-brief- 173079.pdf (p.2)
NEW QUESTION 7
Your organization has been using project class categories and codes for reporting purposes and is set
up at the project level. You recently defined a new project type, Capital-Contract, and created new class categories named Build, Operate, and Transfer (BOT) and Build, Transfer, and Maintain (BTM), with class codes of Yes/No. But on creation of a project, you are unable to associate these class categories and codes.
Identify two setups that are mandatory for these class categories and codes to be displayed. (Choose two.)
- A. Class codes should be associated with a related set code.
- B. Class categories should be assigned to business unit.
- C. Class categories should be assigned to project type.
- D. Class codes should be assigned to project unit.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which five steps are required for the File-Based Data Import Integration option?
- A. Run Process to transfer data to interface tables.
- B. Install an Excel add-in.
- C. Upload the file to the server.
- D. Download an Excel template.
- E. Populate the spreadsheet with data and generate a CSV file.
- F. Import data into various applications.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements are true about a project in “Draft” status? (Choose two.)
- A. Project managers can view draft projects on the Project Manager Dashboard and use the projectsfor requirements planning.
- B. Project managers can neither view draft projects on the Project Manager Dashboard nor use the projects for requirements planning.
- C. Team members can see the tasks from draft projects on the Team Member Dashboard or in the My Work work area.
- D. Team members cannot see the tasks from draft projects on the Team Member Dashboard or in the My Work work area.
NEW QUESTION 10
Identify the valid approval group type applicable to Oracle Project Financial Management Cloud.
(Choose the best answer.)
- A. Position
- B. Dynamic
- C. Static
- D. Flexfield
- E. Job
NEW QUESTION 11
You recently made some changes to a project contract and the current status of the contract is Under Amendment. Identify the correct sequence of activities that can take place on that contract. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. On Hold > Pending Acceptance > Active
- B. On Hold > Pending Approval > Active
- C. Pending Approval > Pending Acceptance > Active
- D. Pending Acceptance > Pending Approval > Active
NEW QUESTION 12
Your company uses an accounting calendar with periods that are identical to calendar months. A
contract resource has been identified to work for six months on an accounting close cycle project. The resource is planned to start with 10 days left in the first period and to end 20 days into the last period. For the remaining periods, the resource must be loaded on all working days of the month. You are required to distribute the budget, forecast, and planning amounts across periods based on the task duration.
Which predefined spread curve must be used to meet this requirement? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Daily Spread Basis
- B. Back Loaded
- C. Bell Curve
- D. S-Curve
- E. Even
NEW QUESTION 13
Your customer wants to see how quantity, cost, and revenue amounts are automatically distributed
by using Spread Curve. Identify two period options that are available for this purpose. (Choose two.)
- A. Calendar Types
- B. Project Accounting Periods
- C. Accounting Periods
- D. PA Calendar
- E. PA-GL Periods
NEW QUESTION 14
You are managing a project based on a Waterfall model. You define a project and a project plan in
Oracle Project Portfolio Management with tasks and subtasks applicable to each of the phases of the project: Initiation, Discovery, Design, Build, Test, and Deploy. As a project manager, you want to define deliverables for your project requirements that are elucidated during the Discovery phase of your project. You now want to understand how the inheritance between requirements, tasks, and deliverables works.
Identify the two correct statements in this respect. (Choose two.)
- A. A deliverable associated with a requirement is automatically associated with the tasks created for that requirement.
- B. The association of a deliverable with a task is dependent on associating a requirement with a task.
- C. A deliverable associated with a requirement is not automatically associated with the tasks created for that requirement.
- D. You associate a deliverable with a task independent of associating a requirement with a task.
NEW QUESTION 15
When scheduling the Update Project Performance Data process to run on a periodic basis, which
summarization method would you select? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Bulk
- B. Detail
- C. Incremental
- D. Summary
NEW QUESTION 16
Your customer has a requirement to import and process third-party transactions that are “costed” and “accounted”.
Which configuration option needs to be set satisfy the requirement? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Import Options
- B. Document Options
- C. Transaction Source Options
- D. Document Entry Options
NEW QUESTION 17
Select two correct statements about project classifications on a template. (Choose two.)
- A. Set Code is not required for a project class category in a project classification.
- B. Project Classification is a mandatory field on a project template.
- C. When a project is created from a template, the required project classifications must be entered.
- D. Project class category in a project classification must be associated with a Set Code.
NEW QUESTION 18
Your customer has different accounting and project accounting periods, and sometimes enters
invoices with an invoice date in the open project accounting and closed accounting periods. Which two statements are true about how project accounting and accounting dates will be populated in such invoices? (Choose two.)
- A. Accounting date is the same as the original invoice date.
- B. Project accounting date is the same as the original invoice date.
- C. Project accounting date is the first day of the first open project accounting period.
- D. Project accounting date is the last day of the open project accounting period.
- E. Accounting date is the first day of the first open accounting period.
NEW QUESTION 19
While opening an organization tree on the Manage Organization Trees page, you notice that the
hierarchy status is displayed as Inactive.
Identify the two reasons for the organization tree to be in Inactive status. (Choose two.)
- A. You used Create Tree in the action menu.
- B. You used Create Tree Version in the action menu.
- C. You used View Tree Version in the action menu.
- D. You selected the Edit icon for opening the hierarchy.
- E. You opened the hierarchy by clicking the name.
NEW QUESTION 20
You have been asked to set up one active person, who is not a team member in the project, as a
quality manager for each quality task created under projects. However, when you try to assign the quality manager as Task Manager, you cannot find the person's name in the list of values. What is the reason for this problem? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The “Require Task Managers to be Project Team Members” profile option is set to No.
- B. The “Require Task Managers to be Project Team Members” profile option is set to Yes.
- C. The quality manager belongs to a department that is not associated with the project.
- D. The quality manager is not assigned with a supervisor.
NEW QUESTION 21
Identify two attributes for which you can enter budgets that will be considered for Budgetary Controls in Project Portfolio Management. (Choose two.)
- A. project
- B. expenditure item
- C. project classification
- D. project plan type
- E. resource
NEW QUESTION 22
Identify three correct statements about project types. (Choose three.)
- A. Project type can be used as a source in subledger accounting.
- B. Project type can be enabled for both billing and capitalization.
- C. Summarization options can be specified at project type.
- D. Classifications can be assigned at project type.
- E. Project type can be associated with multiple project units.
NEW QUESTION 23
A consulting services company is currently working on a business transformation project for your client, which spans multiple years. At the first period close, the consulting services company has recognized revenue and the accounting entry created is:
Dr Unbilled Receivables 40,000 Cr Revenue 40,000
At the end of the period, the client is sent an associated bill. What would be the corresponding invoice accounting entry? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Dr Unearned Revenue 40,000Cr Accounts Receivables 40,000
- B. Dr Accounts Receivables 40,000Cr Unbilled Receivables 40,000
- C. Dr Accounts Receivables 40,000Cr Revenue 40,000
- D. Dr Unearned Revenue 40,000Cr Revenue 40,000
NEW QUESTION 24
Your customer wants a team member who is assigned to a project to be able to create and submit a
forecast, but not to be able to approve the forecast. What is the default project role that you should assign to the person in the project to meet this requirement? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Project Manager
- B. Project Administrator
- C. Project Application Administrator
- D. Project Accountant
NEW QUESTION 25
Identify two correct role templates available on the Oracle Entitlement Server to generate roles for
Project Organization Security. (Choose two.)
- A. Project Manager Template for Project Organization Security
- B. Project Administrator Template for Project Organization Security
- C. Project Creator Template for Project Organization Security
- D. Project Accountant Template for Project Organization Security
- E. Project Billing Specialist Template for Project Organization Security
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-1008 dumps! All 1z0-1008 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/1z0-1008-exam-dumps.html (91 New Questions)