1z0-1042 | Latest 1z0-1042 Preparation Exams 2019
Master the 1z0-1042 Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2019 Associate content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Certleader 1z0-1042 exams. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1z0-1042 questions in our Oracle 1z0-1042 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Oracle 1z0-1042 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Oracle 1z0-1042 braindumps and pass your exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
What are two key benefits of Oracle Web Service Manager (OWSM) in the management and security of Web services across the organization?
- A. Security is controlled by the developer of the service and this gives greater control to the development of the service.
- B. OAuth services are used for REST based services.
- C. OWSM provide a framework that is externalized and declarative outside of the web service implementation.
- D. Developers no longer need to understand security specifications and security implementation details.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three statements are true about SOAP and advantages it provides?
- A. RPC (Remote procedure calls) are sometimes blocked by firewalls and proxy servers - SOAPovercomes that.
- B. It is able to act like a cleaning agent to remove excess data from the transmission protocol
- C. Since its XML based, it is platform and programming language independent
- D. It stands for Simple Object Application Protocol
- E. It uses XML based content to communicate between two client machines across any modem network.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two are execution modes supported by gateway node in Integration API Platform Cloud Service?
- A. Production
- B. Development
- C. Stage
- D. Test
NEW QUESTION 4
You have been tasked with monitoring the SOA composite applications and the underlying environment within a SOA Cloud Service instance.
Which SOA Cloud Service web application is best for viewing completed composite instances?
- A. Fusion Middleware Control
- B. WebLogic Service Console
- C. SOA Cloud Service Console
- D. Service Bus Console
- E. SOA Composer
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the "Decision Table" in Business Rules in Process Cloud Service?
- A. a range value set in a spreadsheet-like format that defines a list of allowed value ranges for the input and output data objects of a decision
- B. a decision matrix that organizes if/then rules into a spreadsheet-like format, where rows represent conditions and actions, and columns match condition values to action alternatives
- C. an if/then rule that has one or more conditions (if statements) that together are true or false, and one or more actions (then statements) that are applied if the conditions are true
- D. a value set in a spreadsheet-like format that defines a list of allowed values for the input and output data objects of a decision
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two are ways the Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service environment can be accessed?
- A. using SOAP Interface
- B. using REST Interface
- C. Using a desktop client
- D. using Web Browser
NEW QUESTION 7
Which JNDI name value must be provided when configuring the properties of a new database adapter outbound connection pool to support dependent SOA composite applications?
- A. The associated XA database adapter plan deployed with this database adapter outbound connection pool.
- B. The defined XA database adapter connection factory configured for this WebLogic domain.
- C. The corresponding XA enterprise resource adapter application deployed to the same WebLogic cluster.
- D. The corresponding XA datasource configuration deployed to the same WebLogic cluster.
NEW QUESTION 8
What are the correct steps involved in Business process creation in Process Cloud Service?
- A. Visio (vdx), BPMN 2.0 (bpmn) and XPDL 2.x (xpdl)
- B. Perform WSDL configuration, XML message definition and web page design
- C. Create an Abstract, Design Services, Set up Notify, Configure Send and Receive and Decisions
- D. Create a process; assign roles to the process; Design the flow; Configure flow element properties; Define the data and then Associate the data
NEW QUESTION 9
You provision an Oracle SOA Cloud Service instance and specify a compute shape so that the JVM heap size for WebLogic Serve, and Load Balancer processes are determined automatically.
Which statement is correct after provisioning the instance in this scenario?
- A. You can change the heap size to a maximum of 32GB.
- B. You can change the heap size by logging a Oracle Cloud Support Service Request.
- C. You can change the heap size by using the Weblogic Server Administration Console.
- D. You cannot change the heap size once the Service Instance is provisioned.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements about lookup are correct?
- A. Create a lookup to map values between application.
- B. Lookups are deployed as part of integration activation.
- C. Changes made to lookups already used in active integrations take effect immediately.
- D. You cannot clone a copy of an existing lookup.
NEW QUESTION 11
Assuming that a particular user possesses the "Deploy to Gateway" grant, what grants on an API are required in order to deploy that API?
- A. Manage API or Deploy API
- B. Manage API
- C. Entitle API
- D. View all Details and Deploy API
NEW QUESTION 12
Which feature flag lifecycle stage includes OIC features that you can request from Oracle to be disabled within your OIC instance environment?
- A. Internal Only
- B. General Availability
- C. Feature Controlled
- D. Feature Controlled General Availability
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two are device activities that can be monitored from Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service?
- A. Device Login Activities
- B. Alert Messages
- C. Application Data
- D. Warning Messages
- E. Device Data Messages
NEW QUESTION 14
When a connection is in edit mode and the browser crashes, the connection becomes locked, which then prevents it from being edited. Which two users can unlock the connection?
- A. a user with the Designer Role
- B. the same user who has edited the connection
- C. any user
- D. a user with the Administrator Role
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/integration-cloud-service/icsug/creating-connections.html#GUID-085410 Unlocking a Connection
When a connection is in edit mode and the browser crashes, the connection becomes locked, which prevents it from being edited.
To unlock the connection:
Log in again as the same user who was editing the connection when the browser crashed, then log out. For example, if you were logged in as icsdeveloper when the browser crashed, log in again as icsdeveloper,
and log out. This action unlocks the connection.
Log in as a user with the Administrators role.
On the Oracle Integration Cloud Service home page, click Cthoennections
For the connection that is locked, click the menu at the far right, then selUecntlock.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two are On-prem Connectivity Options with Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)?
- A. VPN
- B. Connectivity Agent
- C. PaaS Agent
- D. Execution Agent
NEW QUESTION 16
Which schema is used for defining the field structure of an analytic object?
- A. Apache Avro schema
- B. XSD schema
- C. Database schema
- D. XSL Schema
Using Schemas to Define the Fields of Analytics ObjectsYou can import an Apache Avro schema file to define the field structure of your analytics object.
To import a schema file, your analytics object must not have any fields defined.
The namespace and object name in your schema file must match the name of the analytics object that you created.
After you create your analytics object, click Import Schema.
The file browser dialog box appears.
Select a valid Avro schema file from your computer and click Open.
For more information about Avro schemas, see Apache Avro.
The field structure defined in the schema file appears in the Fields section.
The field structure defined in your Avro schema file is imported to your analytics object. https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/iot-cloud/iotgs/using-schemas-define-fields-analytics-objects.html
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two statements are true about implementing an API-First strategy?
- A. The API is to be developed first before any UI or new business logic are created.
- B. It generally is assumed that SOAP/WSDL are the key specifications for defining the API.
- C. The code to execute business logic needs to exist and be exposed as an API first before you build a strategy around it.
- D. You define the API definition/contract first before any work on its implementation or any applications that use it, allowing to work in parallel.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three Service-Oriented Architecture Cloud Service (SOA CS) Components can route a message to an end point?
- A. Oracle Mediator
- B. Oracle Business Rules
- C. Oracle BPEL Process Manager
- D. Oracle Service Bus
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three are characteristics of Device Virtualization?
- A. Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service does not support Device Virtualization.
- B. You can monitor each device endpoint's health, performance, and location via the client software library API or with REST calls made to those devices.
- C. You can collect data from your devices using APIs delivered with Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service Client Software Libraries or Oracle IoT Cloud Service Gateway.
- D. The APIs provided enable you to send telemetry messages and device data from your devices to Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service, control your devices, and deploy applications to your gateway devices.
- E. Devices used are not rea
- F. They are virtual devices and linked with Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) CS.
NEW QUESTION 20
Your organization maintains two SOA Cloud Service instances used separately for testing and production. What is the best method for setting the property values and endpoint addresses that may be unique to each
environment while deploying the same SOA composite application to both instances?
- A. Update any required values for changed properties or endpoint addresses in the Fusion Middleware Control web application immediately following the deployment of the SOA archive.
- B. Edit the application's configuration plan to dynamically retrieve values for properties and endpoint addresses from the environment upon deployment.
- C. Define specific properties and endpoint addresses within the deployment descriptors contained within each of two versioned SOA archives.
- D. Create two configuration plans that contain the environment-specific values for properties and endpoint addresses.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which four Client Software Libraries can be used for developing applications with Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service?
- A. C POSIX
- B. Java SE
- C. .NET
- E. Android
- F. VB Script
NEW QUESTION 22
What are two possible reasons for a Gateway not getting started?
- A. The loT Service may be down.
- B. The provisioning file may contain correct Activation ID and Activation Secret.
- C. There is an invalid certificate.
- D. The provisioning file may contain incorrect Activation ID and incorrect Activation Secret.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which is NOT an activity that an Application Developer (API Consumer) can perform in the Developer Portal in Integration API Platform Cloud Service?
- A. Learn about APIs
- B. Subscribe to a plan
- C. Create an API
- D. Test an API
- E. Create Application
- F. Monitor performance
NEW QUESTION 24
Given that a gateway node should have a dedicated user credential for connecting to the API Platform Management Service, what grants should be assigned to that user?
- A. Node Service Account
- B. Deploy API
- C. View all Details
- D. Deploy to Gateway
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1042 Questions & Answers shared by Certifytools, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certifytools.com/1z0-1042-exam.html (New 71 Q&As)