1z0-1046 | Top Quality Oracle 1z0-1046 Test Engine Online
Want to know Passleader 1z0-1046 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Oracle Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials certification experience? Study Verified Oracle 1z0-1046 answers to Refresh 1z0-1046 questions at Passleader. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Oracle 1z0-1046 (Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials) test on your first attempt.
Free 1z0-1046 Demo Online For Oracle Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
The Human Resource Representative of the organization is trying to set up the grade rates. During the process, she realizes that the grades were created without steps. Identify two options for adding rates to the grade. (Choose two.)
- A. First add the rates for each step, then add the grade to a grade ladder.
- B. Add the rates separately using the Manage Grade Rates task.
- C. First add the grade to a grade ladder, then add the rates for each step.
- D. Use the Default Grade rates that are available upon creating grades.
- E. Add the rates at the same time as when you add the grade using the Manage Grades task.
NEW QUESTION 2
A manager returned from US Subsidiary after a period of 3 months to his source location of UK Subsidiary. Which is the option a Human Resource representative should exercise to re-instate the manager’s records in
the source legal employer?
- A. Create another assignment with the return date as the effective date.
- B. Entering the return will automatically re-instate the record on the return date.
- C. Deploy a Descriptive Flexfiled to capture the return dat
- D. Update this segment with the actual return date to reinstate the record.
- E. Initiate the End Global Temporary Assignment action and specify a return dat
- F. The global temporary assignment is terminated and the assignment’s in the source legal employer are reinstated automatically on the return date.
NEW QUESTION 3
As an implementation consultant, you are in the process of setting up geographies in the application. Which three statements are true about defining geographies? (Choose three.)
- A. It is mandatory to define geography validations before geography hierarchy can be defined.
- B. You must map geography to reporting establishments for reporting purposes.
- C. Geography type can either be defined by a user or can be geopolitical.
- D. You must identify the top-level of geography as Country and define a geography type.
- E. You must set geography validation for the specific address style for a country.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are implementing the Checklist functionality for one of your customers. The customer wants the checklist template to be allocated to persons automatically.
What should you do to archive the required functionality?
- A. Managers can automatically allocate checklist templates to the persons whom they manage from Person Gallery.
- B. Associate the eligibility profile with the checklist template to allocate the checklist to persons automatically when they satisfy the criteria built in the eligibility profile.
- C. Associate the action with the checklist template to allocate the checklist to persons automatically when they experience the action.
- D. Associate the area of responsibility with the checklist template to allocate the checklist to personsautomatically when they are given the specific area of responsibility.
- E. Associate a life event with the checklist template to allocate the checklist to persons automatically when they experience the event.
NEW QUESTION 5
An organization wants to include a security profile in an HCM data role and then provision the data role to a user.
Identify the option which lists the HCM object types for which the security profiles can be created.
- A. Person, Organization, Position, Legislative Data Group, Location, Grade, Document Type, Payroll, Payroll Flow
- B. Person, Organization, Position, Legislative Data Group, Location, Grade, Document Type, Payroll, Payroll Flow, Workforce Business Process
- C. Person, Organization, Position, Legislative Data Group, Country, Grade, Document Type, Payroll, Payroll Flow, Workforce Business Process
- D. Person, Organization, Position, Legislative Data Group, Country, Document Type, Payroll, Payroll Flow, Payroll Flow, Workforce Business Process
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three options are true about the Global Person model? (Choose three.)
- A. Person records are global, independent of legal employers, and created only once for any perso
- B. If the person leaves the enterprise, the person’s work relationships are terminated.
- C. Person records continue to exist even when the person has no current work relationships in the enterprise and no current contact relationships with other workers.
- D. Person records cease to exist when a person is terminated from an organization.
- E. Person records hold information that is personal, such as name, date of birth, and disability information, or that may apply to more than one work relationship, such as national ID.
- F. Person records are auto-archived two years after a person is terminated from an organization.
NEW QUESTION 7
If multiple people update a performance rating for a competency on a worker’s profile, what is used to provide a unique identifier for each instance of the competency so what you can determine who provided what rating?
- A. educational establishment
- B. rating model
- C. content subscriber
- D. instance qualifier
- E. content library
NEW QUESTION 8
Which employment model options are available for newly provisioned HCM Cloud environments?
- A. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier single contract single assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment
- B. 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier single assignment
- C. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts multiple assignment
- D. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier single contract single assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts single assignment
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three options are true regarding Grade Ladders? (Choose three.)
- A. Five types of Grade Ladders are available.
- B. A Grade Ladder cannot be created with a combination of both grades and grades with steps.
- C. Grade Ladders are used to group grades or grades with steps.
- D. Two types of Grade Ladders are available.
- E. A Grade Ladder can be created with a combination of both grades and grades with steps.
NEW QUESTION 10
Identify the correct option regarding the status of a person who has a Non-Worker work relationship (for example, an external trainer) with a legal employer, and applies for employment with the same legal employer and gets hired as an employee.
- A. The person retains the Non-Worker work relationship with the legal employer.
- B. The person has only an Employee work relationship with the legal employer.
- C. The person no longer has a Non-Worker work relationship and has only an Employee work relationship with the legal employer.
- D. The person has both Non-Worker and Employee work relationship with the legal employer.
NEW QUESTION 11
As a consultant in your company, you are required to set up names and details of schools, colleges, universities, and so on, so that users can select from this list when entering their qualifications such as degrees.
Identify the correct setup task in Functional Setup Manager > Define Workforce Profiles.
There are assignment records of one or more employees associated with this grade
- A. Define Talent Profile Content > Manage Educational Establishments
- B. Define Talent Profile Content > Manage Content Subscribers
- C. Define Talent Profiles > Manage Profile Types
- D. Define Talent Profile Content > Manage Profile Content Items
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two options are true about Oracle Workforce Predictions? (Choose two.)
- A. It predicts team/individual involuntary termination and performance.
- B. It predicts team voluntary termination and performance.
- C. It predicts individual voluntary termination and performance.
- D. Contingent Worker and Nonworker work relationships are included.
NEW QUESTION 13
Your customer requires that the person number should not be generated if a request for new hire is not approved by the approver.
Which method should be used?
- A. Automatic Upon Final Save
- B. Automatic Upon Final Submission
- C. Automatic Prior to Final Save
- D. Automatic Prior to Submission
NEW QUESTION 14
An HR administrator is unable to enter the details of an intern due to unavailability of the right choice of values. The HR administrator is unaware that the worker type “Intern” has not been set up in the application.
Select four valid system person types (which are part of the person model) that the HR administrator should be aware of. (Choose four.)
- A. Contract Worker
- B. Person of Interest
- C. Contingent Worker
- D. Employee
- E. Non-Worker
- F. Pending Worker
NEW QUESTION 15
Action Type identifies the type of business process associated with an action and determines what happens when you select that Action. As part of implementing Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud, Action Types are associated with Actions.
Which two statements are correct regarding Action types? (Choose two.)
- A. Additional Action types can be created.
- B. An Action type cannot be associated with user-defined actions.
- C. Action types are seeded.
- D. Every Action type can have multiple actions within it.
- E. If Termination is an action, Normal Termination is an action type.
NEW QUESTION 16
An organization uses the Previous Employment content type to capture relevant employment details of employees. What do you do to make this content type available in other applications?
- A. Do nothin
- B. After the content type is created, it is available for use in all applications.
- C. Make sure it is a non-free-form content type.
- D. Specify a Subscriber Code for the content type.
- E. Make sure it is a free-form content type.
NEW QUESTION 17
A multinational construction company, headquartered in London, has operations in five countries. It has its major operations in the US and UK and small offices in Saudi Arabia, UAE and India. The company employs 3,000 people in the UK and US and 500 people in the remaining locations. The entire workforce in India fails under the Contingent Worker category.
How many Legislative Data Groups (LDGs), divisions, legal employers, and Payroll Statutory Units (PSUs) need to be configured for this company?
- A. five LDGs (one for each country), four divisions (UK, US, India, and one for Saudi Arabia and UAE combined), five legal employers, and four PSUs (all except India)
- B. five LDGs (one for each country), four divisions (UK, US, India, and one for Saudi Arabia and UAE combined), two legal employers and PSUs (US and UK only, because the workforce is very small in the other countries)
- C. four LDGs (UK, US, India, and one for Saudi Arabia and UAE combined), five divisions (one for each country), four legal employers (all except India), and five PSUs
- D. five LDGs, five divisions, five legal employers, and five PSUs
NEW QUESTION 18
A Human Resource Representative is in the process of transferring an employee from the French Subsidiary to the US Subsidiary and exercise the option of Global Transfer.
Identify the three options for the Global Transfer process.
- A. The Human Resources Representative can override the default by deselecting the assignments that are not required to be terminated; these assignments retain their original status and the work relationship is not terminated.
- B. A new work relationship in the destination legal employer is not created automatically.
- C. The existing employment terms and assignments in the source work relationship are terminated and their status is set to Inactive - Payroll Eligible by default.
- D. A new worker relationship in the destination legal employer is created automatically.
- E. The Human Resource Representative cannot override the default changes.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which employment actions can a Line Manager perform through the Smart Navigation icon within the Directory search results, organization chart, or while viewing the public spotlight page of their direct reports?
- A. Promote, Transfer, Terminate, Location change, Manager change, and Add Additional Assignment.
- B. Promote, Transfer, Terminate, Location change, Create Work Relationship, and Add AdditionalAssignment.
- C. Promote, Transfer, Terminate, Location change, Manager change, and Working Hours change.
- D. Promote, Suspend, Terminate, Location change, Manager change, and Add Additional Assignment.
NEW QUESTION 20
As an implementation consultant, you are required to define a legal entity. Which three options are correct about a legal entity? (Choose three.)
- A. A legal entity may act as a virtual organization.
- B. A legal entity must comply with regulations and local jurisdictions.
- C. A legal entity can be identified as a legal employer in Human Capital Management.
- D. A legal entity can own assets, record sales, pay taxes, and perform transactions.
- E. Legal entities are not responsible for payment of social insurance.
NEW QUESTION 21
Your customer wants to know how many employees are leaving the organization on their own. Identify the correct sequence of steps that you need to perform to meet his requirement.
- A. Create a new action > Create a new reason and use it during termination.
- B. Create a new action type > Create a new action > Create a new action reason and use it during termination.
- C. Create a new action reason and associate it with the available action typ
- D. Use it during termination.
- E. Create a new action type > Create a new action reason and use it during termination.
- F. Create a new action > Associate it with an existing action type > Create a new action reason and use it during termination.
NEW QUESTION 22
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1046 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 1z0-1046 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/1z0-1046-exam-dumps.html (98 Q&As Dumps)