1z0-1050 | Oracle 1z0-1050 Training Tools 2020
It is more faster and easier to pass the Oracle 1z0-1050 exam by using Approved Oracle Oracle Payroll Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Renovate 1z0-1050 Exam and find the same core area 1z0-1050 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online 1z0-1050 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
How should you configure the predefined payslip report to meet your customer’s payslip requirements?
- A. Payslips cannot be configured and must be built from the beginning.
- B. Modify the copy of the seeded payslip template and use it in a copy of the seeded payslip report.
- C. Open the seeded Payslip report and edit the template.
- D. Rename the seeded Payslip report and edit the content within the seeded template.
NEW QUESTION 2
A worker’s payroll frequency changes from weekly to monthly. What action should you take?
- A. Terminate the worker’s assignment record associated to the weekly payrol
- B. Create a new assignment record and associate it to the monthly payroll.
- C. Transfer the worker from the weekly payroll to the monthly payroll.
- D. End the weekly payroll record to the worker and add a new monthly payroll record.
- E. Update the weekly payroll definition and change the calendar to a weekly frequency.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which option represents the costing hierarchy necessary to build a cost account when the element costing is defined with costing type as “Costed”?
- A. Element Eligibility, Payroll, Department, Job or Position, Person, Element Entry
- B. Payroll, Department, Job or Position, Element Eligibility, Person, Element Entry
- C. Payroll, Element Eligibility, Department, Job, Position, Person Person Element, Element Entry
- D. Payroll, Person Element Entry, Department, Job or Position, Person, Element Eligibility
NEW QUESTION 4
You notice that the Cost Center segment, which is defined using Manage Department Costing, has not been populated for an element in the costing results.
What are two reasons for this?
- A. There is no costing option defined for the element.
- B. The costing type is defined as Distributed for the element.
- C. Element is at Payroll relationship level and the costing type is defined as “Costed”.
- D. The costing type on the element is defined as “Fixed Costed”.
NEW QUESTION 5
A customer’s organization has a grade structure with four grades – C1, C2, C3, and C4. You have a car allowance element, which is art Assignment level, for which only the employees with grade C3 and C4 are eligible. You should not be able to create an element entry for employees with grades C1 and C2.
How do you define the element eligibility for Car Allowance element?
- A. You cannot meet the requirement as you cannot create element eligibility using grade as the eligibility criteria.
- B. Define multiple element eligibilities using grade C1, C2, C3, and C4, but create an element entry only for employees with grades C3 and C4.
- C. Define the element eligibility as an Open Eligibility and create an element entry only for employees with grades C3 and C4.
- D. Define multiple element eligibilities using grade C3 and C4.
NEW QUESTION 6
The element template has created a “Results” element for a voluntary deduction element along with the base element. What is needed to be created for each employee that is eligible for deduction?
- A. Distributor element
- B. Calculator element
- C. Results element
- D. Base element
NEW QUESTION 7
You hire an employee on 01-JAN-2016. The employee is in the process of moving bank accounts and is yet to create a personal payment method. How will the employee receive their payroll payment for the month of January?
- A. They will be paid by check, because this is the default payment method on the employee’s payroll.
- B. They won’t receive payment until they have created a personal payment method.
- C. A cash payment request will be sent to accounts payable, and the employee will be paid in cash.
- D. The payment process will error and they will not receive payment for the month of January.
NEW QUESTION 8
You have a requirement to verify the costing results, such as debit and credit, of a particular payroll run at costing segments combination level, without manually adding the individual costing results.
Which two options achieve this requirement?
- A. Run the Payroll Activity Report in Detail scope.
- B. Run the Payroll Costing Report in Summary scope.
- C. You can use the OTBI – Payroll Run Costing Real Time subject area.
- D. You cannot achieve this requirement.
NEW QUESTION 9
Your customer is using a third-party time product. You have created elements using the time category and now need to import time card hours into cloud payroll.
How can you meet this requirement?
- A. Use the batch Loader task to import time element entries into cloud payroll.
- B. Use the Load Time Card process to import time entries into cloud payroll.
- C. It is not possible to load time directly from a third-party time product into cloud payroll.
- D. Use the Load Time Card process to import time entries into cloud Time and Labour, and then use the batch loader task to import time element entries into cloud payroll.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are creating a car allowance element. The rules for this allowance need to reference the salary balance. How can you meet this requirement?
- A. Associate the salary balance to a calculation card and reference the calculation card in the allowance element formula.
- B. Enter the salary balance value as an input value on the car allowance element.
- C. Create a balance feed to feed the salary balance to the car allowance element.
- D. Reference the database item and appropriate dimension for the salary balance in the allowance element formula.
NEW QUESTION 11
You want to define your own rules for converting a rate value from one periodicity to another, such as from weekly to annual.
How can you achieve this?
- A. Create an additional input value, calculate the converted value outside the system, and enter it while creating an element entry.
- B. Define your own Periodicity Conversion Rule and select it while creating the element.
- C. You cannot define your own rules for converting from one periodicity to another.
- D. Define an indirect element, write a fast formula to convert the processed value and create the result for an indirect element.
NEW QUESTION 12
How can you delete a payroll flow pattern that has not been previously submitted?
- A. Change the status of the flow pattern to be “Inactive” in Manage Flow Pattern
- B. Then select “Delete” from the actions menu.
- C. Ensure all tasks are deleted and then from Manage Payroll Flow Patterns task, search for your flow and select “Delete” from the actions menu.
- D. You cannot delete flow patterns.
- E. From Manage Payroll Flow Patterns task, search for your flow and select Delete” from the actions menu.
NEW QUESTION 13
How should you change the order of the task displayed within the payroll flows checklist?
- A. Amend both the sequence of the tasks on the task definition page and the task
- B. Amend the task sequence on the task sequencing page.
- C. Amend the sequence of the tasks within the task definition page.
- D. Amend both the task sequence on the task sequencing page and the sequence within the edit task details page.
NEW QUESTION 14
You need to associate a worker to your customer’s weekly payroll but the payroll field only displays values for the monthly and by-weekly payrolls.
Which two issues are the source of problem? (Choose two.)
- A. The weekly payroll has not been created in the worker’s legislative data group.
- B. Your data role does not include a payroll security profile that includes the weekly payroll.
- C. You do not have the Manage Payroll Definition duty role.
- D. The weekly payroll has not been enabled for the worker’s PSU.
NEW QUESTION 15
When defining your customer’s monthly payroll, they ask you to set the cut-off date for their monthly payroll to five days before the period end date.
What is the impact of the cut-off date on payroll processing?
- A. The cut-off date triggers the automatic submission of the payroll calculation
- B. The cut-off date is for informational purposes only.
- C. The application restricts HR users from entering data after the payroll cut-off date.
- D. The application restricts Payroll users from entering data after the payroll cut-off date.
NEW QUESTION 16
If the status of a task on the checklist is “On Hold”, what actions can be taken against that task?
- A. Mark for Retry
- B. Skip, Retry, and Submit
- C. Resubmit, Force Resubmit, and Skip
- D. Resubmit, Rollback, and Skip
NEW QUESTION 17
A customer’s organization has three Business Units – BU1, BU2, and BU3. You have an Onsite Allowance element, which is at Assignment level, for which only the employees in BU2 and BU3 are eligible.
How do you define the element eligibility for Onsite Allowance element so that the element entry is restricted only for BU2 and BU3?
- A. You cannot meet the requirement as you cannot create element eligibility using business unit as the eligibility criteria.
- B. Onsite Allowance element should be defined as the Payroll Relationship level element so that the element eligibility can be defined using Business Unit as the criteria.
- C. Define the element eligibility as an Open Eligibility and create an element entry only for employees with BU2 and BU3.
- D. Define multiple element eligibilities using BU2 and BU3 for Business Unit criteria.
NEW QUESTION 18
You defined the department costing information after the Calculate Payroll process is run that creates the costing results also. You noticed that the department costing information is not created for the employees who are in that department.
What should you do to ensure the department costing information is reflected for those employees without rolling back and rerunning the Calculate Payroll?
- A. You roll back only the costing process and rerun it.
- B. You run the Calculate Retroactive Costing process to recalculate costs for retroactive changes to costing setups.
- C. You cannot rectify the costing results after they are created.
- D. You do the adjustments in General Ledger because you cannot do changes in the costing results.
NEW QUESTION 19
A worker moves to a different legal employer within the same country. The HR uses performs a global transfer to meet this requirement.
What is the impact of the transfer on the worker’s payroll relationship record?
- A. The payroll relationship will be ended and a new relationship is created.
- B. There is no impact.
- C. It depends on the customer’s payroll statutory unit and legal employer structure.
- D. It depends on the customer’s payroll statutory unit and tax reporting structure.
NEW QUESTION 20
What three options should be considered while defining a costing key flexfield structure? (Choose three.)
- A. Value sets for the segments
- B. Cost hierarchy levels enabled to populate each cost account segment
- C. segments required for the offset account
- D. GL Accounting key flexfield structure
NEW QUESTION 21
You have an earnings element with the latest entry date as “Last Standard Earning Date” without Proation enabled.
When an employee is terminated in the middle of a pay period, how would the element be processed?
- A. The element gets processed with full value.
- B. The element gets processed with prorated value.
- C. The element does not get processed with because it gets end dated before the standard earning date and proratio is not enabled on this element.
- D. The element gets processed with zero value and a warning message is displayed.
If you select the last standard earning date option, also select proration for the element. This ensures that the element is processed up to this date, even if it isn't active at the end of a payroll period.
NEW QUESTION 22
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1050 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certstest 1z0-1050 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/1z0-1050/ (74 Q&As Dumps)