1z0-934 | A Review Of Accurate 1z0-934 Exam Answers
We provide real 1z0-934 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Oracle 1z0-934 Exam quickly & easily. The 1z0-934 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Oracle 1z0-934 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 1z0-934 exam.
Online Oracle 1z0-934 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three Service-Oriented Architecture Cloud Service (SOA CS) Components can route a message to an end point?
- A. Oracle Mediator
- B. Oracle Business Rules
- C. Oracle BPEL Process Manager
- D. Oracle Service Bus
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three are valid Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) Roles ?
- A. ServiceDeployer
- B. Servicelmplementor
- C. ServiceUser
- D. ServiceAdministrator
Oracle Integration Cloud Roles Oracle Integration Cloud predefined roles govern access to various Oracle Integration Cloud features: Integrations, Processes, Visual Builder, Integration Insight, and Stream Analytics . Oracle Integration Cloud predefined roles include ServiceAdministrator, ServiceDeveloper, ServiceMonitor, ServiceDeployer, and ServiceUser.
NEW QUESTION 3
When a connection is in edit mode and the browser crashes, the connection becomes locked, which then prevents it from being edited. Which two users can unlock the connection?
- A. a user with the Designer Role
- B. the same user who has edited the connection
- C. any user
- D. a user with the Administrator Role
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/integration-cloud-service/icsug/creating-connections.html#GUID-085410 Unlocking a Connection
When a connection is in edit mode and the browser crashes, the connection becomes locked, which prevents it from being edited.
To unlock the connection:
Log in again as the same user who was editing the connection when the browser crashed, then log out. For example, if you were logged in as icsdeveloper when the browser crashed, log in again as icsdeveloper,
and log out. This action unlocks the connection.
Log in as a user with the Administrators role.
On the Oracle Integration Cloud Service home page, click Cthoennections
For the connection that is locked, click the menu at the far right, then selUecntlock.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three are types of certificates that can be imported from Settings?
- A. Identity Certificate
- B. Multi Domain SSL Certificate
- C. Trust Certificate
- D. Message Protection Certificate
- E. Unified Communications Certificate
NEW QUESTION 5
Oracle Application Adapters in Service-Oriented Architecture Cloud Service (SOA CS) can connect to on-Premise systems. What are 2 key elements that you need to review in this architecture?
- A. Account for network connectivity and latency sensitivity to the on-premise application in the architecture.
- B. Ensure that Oracle Support Notes for a hybrid cloud architecture with that application are reviewed and supported.
- C. Design a load balancer solution for connectivity.
- D. The DMZ needs to open port 80 for proper connectivity.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements are true about Internet of Things (IoT)?
- A. Different IOT approaches need to be established integrate different technologies such as mobile, cloud, big data, and analytics, and connects everyday objects to each other and to the Internet.
- B. Cloud technology is well suited to enable IoT, offering high degrees of agility, low and flexible costs, and excellent resource utilization.
- C. Using IoT, hospitality-based businesses can better track customer behavior and preferences to deliver rewards and more tailored services that differentiate their businesses.
- D. IOT is not useful in asset tracking scenarios because there is an unavailability of low-cost connected devices and sensors that can be embedded into all of the various assets that need tracking.
NEW QUESTION 7
What are the three threshold values for Database space?
- A. Quiesced Mode Threshold
- B. Un-Quiesce Threshold
- C. Warning Threshold
- D. Error Threshold
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three background colors are displayed for autocomplete in Process Cloud Service?
- A. Blue for complex binding names (their children may contain valid binding names)
- B. Red for invalid binding names
- C. Green for valid binding names
- D. Orange for unmatched binding names
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/process-cloud/user/binding-form-data-controls.html#GUID-CECD2F13-1 The background colors displayed for the autocomplete options are:
Green for valid binding names
Red for invalid binding names
Blue for complex binding names (their children may contain valid binding names)
If a control isn’t linked to an attribute or if a control is linked to an invalid attribute, an error message is
displayed in the Binding
field and an error icon is displayed in the canvas. When a control doesn't have a valid
binding, any value entered into the control in runtime is not passed on to the form payload.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which Service-Oriented Architecture Cloud Service (SOA CS) component provides stateful orchestration?
- A. Oracle Mediator
- B. Oracle Business Activity Monitoring
- C. Oracle Service Bus
- D. Oracle Business Rules
- E. Oracle BPEL Process Manager
NEW QUESTION 10
What Expression Language does Decision Modeling and Notation (DMN) use?
- A. RegEx
- B. Groovy
- C. Friendly Enough Expression Language (FEEL)
- D. Process Expression Language (PEL)
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/process-cloud/user/understanding-feel-friendly-enough-expression-langua Decision Modeling and Notation (DMN) defines Friendly Enough Expression Language (FEEL) to provide
standard executable semantics to all expressions used within a decision model.
In Process, you use FEEL to define expressions within all notations of decision logic, including decision tables.
NEW QUESTION 11
What two grants allow an API Manager to use a service in their API?
- A. Manage Service
- B. View All Details
- C. Deploy Service
- D. Reference Service
NEW QUESTION 12
What options are available for Escalation and Expiration of human tasks in Process Cloud Service?
- A. Escalate, Restart, Next or Previous
- B. Renew, start, end, or error
- C. Never Escalate, Skip, hierarchy, or New
- D. Never expire, Expire, Renew, or Escalate
Configuring Task Expiration, Renewal, or Escalation
You can configure a human task to never expire, to expire after a certain time, to renew the expiration time, or to escalate after a certain time passes.
To configure an action to perform on a specific deadline:
Click the Escalation and Expiration
tab on the implementation pane.
The Escalation and Expiration tab appears.
Use the radio buttons to specify if you want the human task to Never expire, Expire, Renew, or
Never expire: the human task doesn’t expire and if no user completes it, it remains in the users task list for an indeterminate period of time.
Expire: the human task expires after the specified time and is no longer accessible from the task list.
Renew: when the specified time passes, the expiration date is extended for one more period until it reaches the specified amount of renewals allowed.
Escalate: when the specified time passes, the human task is escalated to the specified escalation levels.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which is NOT a key advantage of using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)?
- A. Public/Private Cloud Portability
- B. choice of IDE for development
- C. Auto Association of Oracle SaaS Applications
- D. prebuilt integrations
- E. recommendations
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the default value for Command Notification Timeout?
- A. 5 seconds
- B. 2 seconds
- C. 10 seconds
- D. 1 second
NEW QUESTION 15
What are the four steps required to complete the task 'create a connection'?
- A. Configure Connection Properties
- B. Import SSL Certificate
- C. Test Connection
- D. Select an Adapter
- E. Configure Lookup
- F. Configure Connection Security
NEW QUESTION 16
What are two possible reasons for a Gateway not getting started?
- A. The loT Service may be down.
- B. The provisioning file may contain correct Activation ID and Activation Secret.
- C. There is an invalid certificate.
- D. The provisioning file may contain incorrect Activation ID and incorrect Activation Secret.
NEW QUESTION 17
What are the two types of analytics processors in Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service?
- A. Batch Analytics Processors
- B. Natural Analytics Processors
- C. Static Analytics Processors
- D. streaming Analytics Processors
he type of analytics processor to use depends on the nature of your data:
Streaming Analytics Processors
Use streaming analytics processors to analyze high volumes of rapidly changing data streamed from your sensors and devices. Streaming analytics processors are continuously running from the moment you deploy them, waiting for your devices to stream data.
See Creating Streaming Analytics Processors.
Batch Analytics Processors
Use batch analytics processors to analyze large volumes of batch data. Typically, batch analytics processors process data stored in the Oracle NoSQL or other data sources. Unlike streaming analytics processors they are not continuously running, they only run when you call them using the REST API they expose.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two are ways Business Rules can be modeled in Process Cloud Service (PCS)?
- A. using Oracle Business Rules Editor
- B. using OIC Rule Editor
- C. using BPM Rule Editor
- D. using Decision Model Editor
NEW QUESTION 19
What Mapper function can you use to get the lookup value in Mapping Builder?
- A. GetLookupValue
- B. FindLookupValue
- C. LookupValue
- D. SearchLookupValue
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two statements are true regarding mapper activity?
- A. You can drag and drop a source on to multiple targets.
- B. You cannot drag and drop a source on to a target that is already mapped.
- C. You can drag and drop function activity in the target.
- D. You can drag and drop switcher activity in the target.
NEW QUESTION 21
You receive a status code: 502 Proxy Error. Which is a possible event cause for this error?
- A. when the proxy setup is incorrect
- B. while registering a large number of devices using the Batch Registration feature under the Devices menu
- C. while adding proxy for an enterprise application device
- D. while the proxy server is not responding to the request
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two are execution modes supported by gateway node in Integration API Platform Cloud Service?
- A. Production
- B. Development
- C. Stage
- D. Test
NEW QUESTION 23
Which expression can you use to schedule integration runs?
- A. a XPATH
- B. an iCal
- D. a XSLT
NEW QUESTION 24
You provision an Oracle SOA Cloud Service instance and specify a compute shape so that the JVM heap size for WebLogic Serve, and Load Balancer processes are determined automatically.
Which statement is correct after provisioning the instance in this scenario?
- A. You can change the heap size to a maximum of 32GB.
- B. You can change the heap size by logging a Oracle Cloud Support Service Request.
- C. You can change the heap size by using the Weblogic Server Administration Console.
- D. You cannot change the heap size once the Service Instance is provisioned.
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-934 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/1z0-934-exam-dumps.html (New 71 Q&As)