2V0-41.20 | What Simulation 2V0-41.20 Pdf Is
It is impossible to pass VMware 2V0-41.20 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Passleader soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed VMware 2V0-41.20 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Abreast of the times Professional VMware NSX-T Data Center practice guides.
Online 2V0-41.20 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
Which NAT type must the NSX-T Data Center administrator create on the Tier-0 or Tier-1 Gateway to allow Web VM to initiate communication with public networks?
- A. SNAT
- B. Reverse NAT
- C. DNAT
- D. 1:1 NAT
NEW QUESTION 2
An NSX administrator has observed connectivity issues between the NSX Manager and the KVM Transport Node.
Which two log files could be used to troubleshoot the issue on the KVM Transport Node? (Choose two.)
- A. /var/log/vmware/nsx-syslog
- B. /usr/vmware/log/syslog
- C. /var/log/nsx/syslog
- D. /usr/vmware/nsx-syslog
- E. /var/log/syslog
NEW QUESTION 3
In a NSX-T Data Center environment, an administrator is observing low throughput and congestion between the Tier-0 Gateway and the upstream physical routers.
Which two actions could address low throughput and congestion? (Choose two.)
- A. Deploy Large size Edge node/s.
- B. Configure ECMP on the Tier-0 gateway.
- C. Configure NAT on the Tier-0 gateway.
- D. Add an additional vNIC to the NSX Edge node.
- E. Configure a Tier-1 gateway and connect it directly to the physical routers.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement describes the VMware Virtual Cloud Network Vision?
- A. Virtual Cloud Network connects and protects virtual machines running in KVM environments.
- B. Virtual Cloud Network connects and protects virtual machines running in vSphere environments.
- C. Virtual Cloud Network connects and protects applications, regardless of their physical locations.
- D. Virtual Cloud Network connects and protects applications and data, regardless of their physical locations.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which discovery protocol is supported for hypervisor transport nodes?
- A. Adobe Real-time CDP
- B. Neighbor Discovery Protocol
- C. Cisco Discovery Protocol
- D. Link Layer Discovery Protocol
NEW QUESTION 6
A security administrator needs to configure a firewall rule based on the domain name of a specific application. Which field in a distributed firewall rule does the administrator configure?
- A. Profile
- B. Source
- C. Service
- D. Policy
NEW QUESTION 7
Which NSX CLI command is used to check the GENEVE tunnel status on ESXi transport node?
- A. get host-switch <Host-Switch-Name> tunnels
- B. get transport-node tunnel status
- C. get host-switch <Host-Switch-Name> tunnel status
- D. get transport-node tunnel state
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three services are compatible with VRF Lite? (Choose three.)
- A. VPN
- B. Intrusion Detection
- C. NAT
- D. Load Balancer
- E. DHCP
VRF Lite is not compatible with the following services:
Taken from NSX-T ICM 3.0 Lecture Manual.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two BGP configuration parameters can be configured in the VRF Lite gateways? (Choose two.)
- A. Route Aggregation
- B. Route Distribution
- C. Graceful Restart
- D. BGP Neighbors
- E. Local AS
The following parameters are inherited from the default Tier-0 gateway and cannot be modified at the VRF level:
• Local AS
• Graceful restart
• Graceful restart timer
• Graceful restart stale timer
• Multipath relax
Inter-SR iBGP is not supported in VRF gateways. BGP can be enabled or disabled per VRF gateway.
Route aggregation and BGP neighbors are local configurations per VRF.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three functions require a Services Router (SR) component on an Edge node? (Choose three.)
- A. Service Insertion
- B. Distributed Routing
- C. Packet Forwarding
- D. Gateway Firewall
- E. Distributed Firewall
- F. Virtual Private Network
NEW QUESTION 11
An NSX administrator is troubleshooting a connectivity issue with virtual machines running on an ESXi transport node. Which feature in the NSX UI shows the mapping between the virtual NIC and the host's physical adapter?
- A. Switch Visualization
- B. Port Mirroring
- C. Activity Monitoring
- D. IPFIX
NEW QUESTION 12
An NSX administrator would like to configure syslog for a KVM transport node. Which host log files could be exported to a remote syslog server?
- A. /var/log/vmware/nsx-syslog
- B. /var/log/cfgAgent.log
- C. /var/log/nsx-audit.log
- D. /var/log/cloudnet/nsx-ccp.log
NEW QUESTION 13
A customer has a network where BGP has been enabled and the BGP neighbor is configured on the Tier-0 Gateway. A NSX-T Data Center administrator used the get logical-routers command to retrieve this information:
Which two commands must be executed to check BGP neighbor status? (Choose two.)
- A. vrf 3
- B. vrf 1
- C. vrf 4
- D. sa-nsxedge-01(tier1_sr)> get bgp neighbor
- E. sa-nsxedge-01(tier0_sr)> get bgp neighbor
- F. sa-nsxedge-01(tier0_dr)> get bgp neighbor
NEW QUESTION 14
An NSX administrator has configured a load balancer virtual server on a Tier-1 Gateway.
In order to advertise the load balancer virtual IP to the Tier-0 Gateway, which route advertisement configuration has to be done on the Tier-1 Gateway? (Choose two.)
- A. Advertise All LB SNAT IP Routes
- B. All Static Routes
- C. Information
- D. Advertise All LB VIP Routes
- E. Advertise All NAT Routes
NEW QUESTION 15
Where are Distributed Firewall logs containing access decisions stored?
- A. NSX API
- B. NSX Edge
- C. NSX Manager
- D. Hypervisor transport node
NEW QUESTION 16
What are two types of supported IPSec VPNs in NSX-T Data Center? (Choose two.)
- A. policy-based IPSec VPN
- B. Layer-7 based IPSec VPN
- C. route-based IPSec VPN
- D. Open source based IPSec VPN
- E. SSL based IPSec VPN
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two statements are true for a Tier-1 Gateway? (Choose two.)
- A. owned and configured by the Tenant
- B. connects to physical networks
- C. owned and configured by Service Provider
- D. always configured in active-standby mode
- E. supports ECMP
NEW QUESTION 18
Which command is used to set the NSX Manager's logging-level to debug mode for troubleshooting?
- A. set service nsx-manager logging-level debug
- B. set service nsx-manager log-level debug
- C. set service manager log-level debug
- D. set service manager logging-level debug
NEW QUESTION 19
An NSX administrator is configuring the KVM hypervisor host as a transport node and wants to apply the Failover Order as a NIC teaming policy.
Which profile allows the administrator to configure the NIC Teaming policy as Failover Order?
- A. N-VDS/VDS Profile
- B. Transport Node Profile
- C. Host Switch Profile
- D. Uplink Profile
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three teaming policy modes are supported by NSX-T Data Center? (Choose three.)
- A. Destination MAC
- B. Load Balanced Source IP
- C. Failover Order
- D. Destination Port
- E. Load Balanced Source MAC
- F. Load Balanced Source
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Dumpscollection.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-41.20 dumps! All 2V0-41.20 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/2V0-41.20/ (91 New Questions)