2V0-620 | VMware 2V0-620 Dump 2019
It is impossible to pass VMware 2V0-620 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Certleader soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed VMware 2V0-620 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Rebirth vSphere 6 Foundations Beta Exam practice guides.
NEW QUESTION 1
What may be a cause for failure to unmount an NFS datastore?
- A. It has active snapshot files.
- B. It is being used for High Availability (HA) heartbeat.
- C. It is part of a Cluster.
- D. It is managed by Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS).
NEW QUESTION 2
From which two locations in the inventory hierarchy can you deploy a virtual machine using a template? (Choose two.)
- A. Directly from the template.
- B. From a compute resource.
- C. From an existing virtual machine.
- D. From a Datastore.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which functions can be performed with the Plug-in Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. Enable an installed plug-in
- B. Remove permissions for a plug-in
- C. View the status of installed plug-ins
- D. Uninstall a plug-in
Reference: http://www.kumatech.ca/download/docs/110_6081-EN_R3_HIT_VE_Installation_Guide_web.pdf (page 13)
NEW QUESTION 4
Which vSphere 6 Standard Edition feature will allow an organization to ensure that critical multi-threaded applications have the maximum possible uptime?
- A. Fault Tolerance
- B. High Availability
- C. Distributed Resource Scheduler
- D. App HA
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the Exhibit.
-- Exhibit --
-- Exhibit --
An administrator has configured network connectivity for a new virtual machine, as shown in the Exhibit.
What will occur with the network traffic of this virtual machine when communicating externally from vSwitch1?
- A. The virtual machine will communicate on both uplinks
- B. The virtual machine will only communicate on vmnic1
- C. The virtual machine will only communicate on vmnic2
- D. The virtual machine will fail to communicate externally
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three actions can be taken as a result of executing the vSphere Update Manager
6.x scan and remediation wizards? (Choose three.)
- A. Install and upgrade software in virtual machines.
- B. Upgrade the firmware on ESXi host devices.
- C. Upgrade and Patch ESXi hosts.
- D. Install and update third-party software on hosts.
- E. Upgrade virtual machine hardware.
NEW QUESTION 7
Users of an application are reporting performance issues. The following performance values are observed in the vSphere Web Client:
✑ Host CPU utilization is 90%
✑ Virtual Machine memory utilization is consistently greater than 90%
✑ CPU Ready values are higher than 20%
What could be the cause of the application performance issue?
- A. The host is lacking the CPU resources required to meet the demand.
- B. The host is lacking the memory resources required to meet the demand.
- C. The virtual machine is lacking the CPU resources required to meet the demand.
- D. The virtual machine is lacking the memory resources required to meet the demand.
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator needs to monitor traffic on vSwitches in a vSphere 6.x environment.
Which option, if configured, would accomplish this task?
- A. Forged Transmits
- B. MAC Address Changes
- C. Promiscuous Mode
- D. Notify Switches
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three steps must be taken to use vSphere Update Manager 6.x to upgrade an ESXi
5.5 host to vSphere 6.x? (Choose three.)
- A. Download an ESXi Image.
- B. Configure the vSphere Update Manager Download Service.
- C. Create a baseline and attach it to the ESXi Host.
- D. Scan the vCenter Content Library for the ESXi Image.
- E. Remediate the ESXi Host.
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator is unable to remove an ESXi 6.x host from a vSphere Distributed Switch.
What are two likely reasons for this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Vmkernel interfaces on the switch are still in use.
- B. VM Network port group adapters are connected to different switch.
- C. Physical NICs are migrated to different switch.
- D. VM Network adapters are connected to this switch.
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator plans to use an upgrade script to upgrade a number of ESXi 6.x hosts. What options are available for the kickstart file? (Choose two.)
- A. dryrun - Parse and check script but does not install
- B. overwritevmfs - permits overwriting of existing VMFS volumes
- C. vcenter - specifies vCenter Server
- D. autodeploy - defines autodeploy options
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the Exhibit.
-- Exhibit --
A 4 GB Memory virtual machine is experiencing extended memory issues, as shown in the Exhibit.
What potential issues could be attributed to this memory pressure?
- A. A limit is imposed on the virtual memory of this virtual machine.
- B. The Balloon driver has been uninstalled.
- C. A limit has been imposed on the Virtual CPU of the virtual machine.
- D. Storage IO control has been enabled for the virtual machine causing the swapped memory.
NEW QUESTION 13
An administrator deploys vCenter Server using the embedded Platform Services Controller. After testing the deployment for a couple of months, it is determined that the environment would be better served with an external Platform Services Controller.
What should the administrator do to meet this new requirement?
- A. Deploy a fresh instance of vCenter Server with an external Platform Services Controller.
- B. Perform a fresh install of an external Platform Services Controller.
- C. Migrate the embedded Platform Services Controller to an external Platform Services Controller.
- D. Upgrade the embedded Platform Services Controller to an external Platform Services Controller.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which load balancing policy, previously limited to vSphere Distributed Switches, is now available on vSphere Standard Switches with vSphere 6.x?
- A. Route based on physical NIC workload
- B. Route based on IP Hash
- C. Route based on the originating virtual port
- D. Route based on Source MAC Hash
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator has just configured the IP address on an ESXi host from the Direct Console User Interface.
How can the configuration be validated as correct without any additional tools?
- A. Add the host to vCenter Server and if it works, then all networking settings are ok.
- B. Select the Test Management Network option from the DCUI.
- C. Connect to the host with the vSphere Client and click the Test Network option.
- D. Use PowerCLI to connect to the host and initiate a network test.
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the effective vSphere licensing level during the 60 day evaluation period?
- A. vSphere Foundation Essentials Plus
- B. vSphere Standard
- C. vSphere Enterprise
- D. vSphere Enterprise Plus
NEW QUESTION 17
What are two prerequisites for installing the vCenter Server application? (Choose two.)
- A. The system vCenter Server is installed on must be a physical machine.
- B. A valid vSphere vCenter license must be obtained before installation.
- C. vCenter must be in the same network as the hosts if supporting vSphere Storage Appliance Cluster.
- D. The system vCenter Server is installed on cannot be a domain controller.
Reference: https://pubs.vmware.com/vsphere-4-esx-vcenter/index.jsp?topic=/com.vmware.vsphere.installclassic.doc_41/common/install/c_vc_p re.html
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the Exhibit.
An administrator is adding an NFS datastore as shown in the Exhibit.
What is the purpose of the Servers to be added list?
- A. It contains the IP addresses of the NFS Storage Server to provide multipathing capability.
- B. It contains the IP addresses of the ESXi hosts that mount the datastore.
- C. It contains the IP addresses used for Dynamic Discovery of targets.
- D. It contains the IP addresses used for Static Discovery of targets.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three traffic types are available services options when configuring a vmkernel port? (Choose three.)
- A. Provisioning Traffic
- B. Virtual Volumes Traffic
- C. vSphere Replication NFC Traffic
- D. Virtual SAN Traffic
- E. FCoE Traffic
NEW QUESTION 20
VMware tools is failing to install on a Microsoft Windows virtual machine.
What are two possible situations that would prevent the installation? (Choose two.)
- A. The VMware tools installation media is corrupt.
- B. The incorrect Operating System was selected in the virtual machine options.
- C. The software prerequisites have not been installed.
- D. The prerequisite services have not been started.
NEW QUESTION 21
An administrator has configured an alarm to be notified when a virtual machine meets two conditions:
✑ high virtual CPU
✑ high active memory consumption
The alarm is malfunctioning and triggering when either condition is met instead of both.
What can be done to correct the issue?
- A. Edit the alarm and select Trigger if ALL of the following conditions are satisfied.
- B. Edit the alarm and select Trigger if ANY of the following conditions are satisfied.
- C. Create two separate alarms, one for CPU and one for memory.
- D. Delete the existing alarm and create a new event based alarm.
NEW QUESTION 22
Refer to the Exhibit.
An administrator has configured a host profile so that ESXi 6.x hosts will point to the corporate NTP server for time synchronization. The NTP server is located at 10.0.30.213, but time has not been synchronized properly across the ESXi hosts.
The administrator reviews Host Profile settings as shown in the Exhibit.
Which two steps are required to resolve the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Correct the NTP server IP address.
- B. Check the host for host profile compliance.
- C. Remediate the host based on the updated host profile.
- D. Change the NTP server to the FQDN as IP Addresses are not supported.
NEW QUESTION 23
A vSphere administrator needs to backup a virtual machine that has a Microsoft SQL Server Database installed.
Which solution allows for an application quiesce to occur during backup?
- A. VMware vCenter Converter
- B. VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- C. VMware vSphere Replication
- D. VMware vSphere Data Protection Advanced
NEW QUESTION 24
What are three valid disk configurations for the vSphere Data Protection 6.x Appliance? (Choose three.)
- A. 500GB
- B. 1TB
- C. 1.5TB
- D. 2TB
- E. 4TB
NEW QUESTION 25
A company is planning an upgrade from vSphere 4.x to vSphere 5. They currently have three dual CPU servers licensed for ESXi 4.1 Advanced
Each server has 256GB of RAM installed.
Their virtual machines are sized three ways. Light. 1v CPU, 4GB RAM
Medium. 2v CPU, 8GB RAM Heavy. 4 vCPU, 12GB RAM
The Production workload consists of. 20 Light servers
20 Medium servers
2 Heavy servers
The Development workload consists of. 10 Light servers
10 Medium servers
How will vSphere 5 licensing impact their upgrade? (Choose two.)
- A. They will need to purchase additional ESXi licenses.
- B. They will be able to reduce their power consumption.
- C. They will be restricted from powering on additional virtual machines.
- D. A license upgrade will be needed to add vCPUs to the Heavy servers.
NEW QUESTION 26
After installation of a host in your test environment, you need to move it to production. The only major change that needs to be made is that the hostname of the server needs to change.
What are two ways that an administrator can change the host name without editing configuration files on the host directly? (Choose two.)
- A. Login to the Direct Console User Interface and change it from here.
- B. Edit the Default TCP/IP Configuration from the vSphere Web Client.
- C. Use the Ruby vSphere Client to send a script to the ESXi host that updates the hostname.
- D. Update the information in DNS and the ESXi host will automatically update with these changes.
NEW QUESTION 27
A physical Windows 2008 R2 Server is converted to a virtual machine using VMware vCenter Converter. Upon completion of the conversion and subsequent power on operation, the virtual machine fails to boot and the message below is observed in the Console of the virtual machine:
STOP 0x0000007B INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE
Which two potential issues may be causing this boot failure? (Choose two.)
- A. An incorrect SCSI controller was selected during conversion.
- B. Incompatible software drivers were migrated into the virtual machine from the source machine.
- C. The vmdk file backing the virtual machine was thick provisioned.
- D. A snapshot was taken immediately after the conversion completed.
NEW QUESTION 28
An administrator is troubleshooting basic network connectivity issues.
Which two scenarios are potential issues that this administrator might face? (Choose two.)
- A. The vSwitch is not attached to the correct physical network.
- B. The portgroup is not configured to use correct VLAN.
- C. Traffic shaping is configured incorrectly.
- D. Jumbo frames is configured incorrectly.
NEW QUESTION 29
Which three operations occur during a cold migration of a virtual machine? (Choose three.)
- A. The virtual machine disks are moved if the datastore is being changed.
- B. The virtual machine is registered with the destination server.
- C. The source virtual machine is removed from the old hosts.
- D. The virtual machine hardware is upgraded.
- E. The virtual machine files are quiesced prior to the migration.
NEW QUESTION 30
What is required when changing a virtual machine name using the vSphere Web Client?
- A. Verify connectivity to the ESXi host where the virtual machine is running and itsinventory list is accessible.
- B. Verify in which datastore the virtual machine resides and that you have access and its inventory list is accessible.
- C. Verify that virtual machine files are stored in the same datastore and can be accessed in the datastore browser list.
- D. Verify the virtual machine is not running in Fault Tolerant mode and that it is not in a Distributed Resource Scheduler cluster.
NEW QUESTION 31
100% Valid and Newest Version 2V0-620 Questions & Answers shared by Certifytools, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certifytools.com/2V0-620-exam.html (New 212 Q&As)