2V0-622D | A Review Of Exact 2V0-622D Brain Dumps
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 2V0-622D study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the VMware 2V0-622D exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the VMware 2V0-622D exam. Latest VMware 2V0-622D Test exam practice questions and answers, Try VMware 2V0-622D Brain Dumps First.
Check 2V0-622D free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which is required for configuring iSCSI Software Adapter network port binding?
- A. VMkernel of the iSCSI traffic must be load balanced using Route based on IP Hash algorithm.
- B. VMkernel of the iSCSI traffic must be load balanced using Route based on Source Virtual Port ID algorithm.
- C. VMkernel of the iSCSI traffic must be load balanced using Route based on Source MAC Hash algorithm.
- D. VMkernel of the iSCSI traffic must be bound to only one active network adapter.
NEW QUESTION 2
What two migration paths are supported for Windows vCenter Servers? (Choose two.)
- A. vCenter Server 5.5 with an embedded vCenter Single Sign-On instance on Windows > vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 with an embedded Platform Services Controller appliance.
- B. vCenter Server 6.0 instance on Windows >vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 with an embedded Platform Services Controller appliance
- C. vCenter Server 6.0 instance on Windows >vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 with an external Platform Services Controller appliance
- D. vCenter Server 5.5 instance on Windows >vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 with an embedded Platform Services Controller appliance
NEW QUESTION 3
When using VMware Converter to import a Windows server and improve the consistency of the destination virtual machine, which optional step can be performed immediately prior to powering down the source server?
- A. Uninstall production applications.
- B. Perform a final synchronization task.
- C. Remove the server from the Active Directory domain.
- D. Remove the server from the network.
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator has multiple vCenter Server 6.5 systems but cannot enable Storage I/O Control (SIOC) on a datastore shared by ESXi hosts managed by the vCenter Server systems.
Which action should the administrator take to resolve the issue?
- A. Unmount the datastore and then enable SIOC on the vCenter Server system.
- B. Configure the datastore to be managed by a single vCenter Server system.
- C. Configure Storage DRS and then enable SIOC on the vCenter Server system.
- D. Enable Raw Device Mapping (RDM) on the ESXi hosts.
Before enabling SIOC, ensure that datastores are managed by a single vCenter Server.
NEW QUESTION 5
A new virtual machine cannot reach its default gateway.
- The vSphere administrator checks that the virtual machine’s vmnic is connected to the correct portgroup, and that the portgroup is on the correct virtual switch
- This is the only virtual machine on this portgroup
- Other virtual machines that are on the host and connected to the same Distributed switch are running as normal
- The Distributed Switch has only one uplink Which could be the cause of this issue?
- A. Block All Ports has been selected on the Distributed Switch.
- B. The wrong VLAN ID has been added to the portgroup.
- C. The VLAN has not been configured in virtual machine hardware settings.
- D. The physical adapter is down.
The default gateway is an entry point and an exit point in a virtual machine sub-net, VLAN, or network. In general, a gateway is a routing device that knows how to pass traffic between different subnets and
Layer 2 and layer 3 switches with VLAN configuration allow IP assignment to each VLAN that will be used as default gateway as for that particular VLAN. A router contains routes for other subnets. Therefore, the problem occurs when wrong VLAN ID is added to the portgroup.
NEW QUESTION 6
When checking the distribution of virtual machines within a Fully Automated DRS cluster, an administrator notices an uneven spread across the hosts.
Which advanced option within DRS would attempt to evenly balance VMs across the hosts?
- A. Disable DPM.
- B. Set DRS Migration Threshold to Aggressive.
- C. Enable VM Distribution.
- D. Migrate virtual machines to a Distributed Switch.
NEW QUESTION 7
Two sibling resource pools named RP-CHILD-A and RP-CHILD-B have these configurations:
• RP-CHILD-A has an expandable reservation and memory shares set to ‘2000’ with 10 VMs, each with 4GB of RAM
• RP-CHILD-B has an expandable reservation and memory shares set to ‘4000’ with 30 VMs, each with 4GB of RAM
Which statement is true during times of memory contention?
- A. VMs in RP-CHILD-B will have the same number of shares as in RP-CHILD-A
- B. VMs in RP-CHILD-A will not use shares to allocate resources
- C. As long as no additional VMs are added to either resource pool, VMs in RP-CHILD-A will ALWAYS have more shares per VM than RP-CHILD-B
- D. As long as no additional VMs are added to either resource pool, VMs in RP-CHILD-B will ALWAYS have more shares per VM than RP-CHILD-A
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three options are available for remediation with Proactive HA? (Choose three.)
- A. Quarantine mode for moderate and Power off for severe failure.
- B. Quarantine mode for all failures.
- C. Power off for all failures.
- D. Quarantine mode for moderate and Maintenance mode for severe failure.
- E. Maintenance mode for all failures.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which are two requirements for configuring vCenter HA? (Choose two)
- A. A secondary NIC on the active node must be create and configured
- B. A management and heartbeat network must be created and configured
- C. A default gateway entry must be added for the cluster network
- D. All components must be on the same subnet as the management network
- E. The network IP addresses for the active, passive, and witness nodes must be static
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator is configuring vCenter HA and considering placing the Passive and Witness nodes in another datacenter from the Active Node.
Which is the maximum supported latency between the vCenter HA nodes?
- A. 5ms
- B. 10ms
- C. 100ms
- D. 30ms
- E. 50ms
vCenter HA network latency between Active, Passive, and Witness nodes must be less than 10 ms.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three TCP/IP stacks are built in at the VMkernel level in vSphere 6 x? (Choose three.)
- A. Fault Tolerance
- B. vMotion
- C. Provisioning
- D. Management
- E. Default
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the result of a “Consolidate” action on a virtual machine?
- A. All snapshots on the virtual machines will be deleted.
- B. The virtual machine will be reverted to its last snapshot.
- C. Redundant delta disks will be combined and deleted.
- D. A new snapshot with memory state will be created.
NEW QUESTION 13
A vSphere Administrator has received complaints that an MSCS cluster is failing over during vMotion operations.
What action would minimize migrations for only the MSCS VMs?
- A. Configure the VM DRS Automation level to override as Partially Automated.
- B. Configure the migration threshold to Conservative for the vSphere DRS cluster.
- C. Configure the vSphere DRS cluster to be Partially Automated.
- D. Change the pathing policy to Round Robin for MSCS RDMS.
NEW QUESTION 14
A vSphere Administrator has VM Component Protection (VMCP) enabled, but the VM was not restarted when one of the VMFS datastores experienced an All Paths Down (APD) failure.
What two scenarios would explain why the virtual machine was not restarted? (Choose two.)
- A. Insufficient Capacity is available on the failover ESXi hosts.
- B. VM Monitoring is required in order for VMCP to failover during an APD event.
- C. VMware Tools is not installed on the guest operating system for the VM.
- D. The APD failure was corrected before the VM could be restarted.
NEW QUESTION 15
vSphere Data Protection 6.1 provides the ability to back up and restore individual applications. Which are the three supported applications? (Choose three.)
- A. Microsoft Dynamics Server
- B. Oracle Database Server
- C. Microsoft SharePoint Server
- D. Microsoft Exchange Server
- E. Microsoft SQL Server
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two features require the use of Host Profiles? (Choose two.)
- A. vRealize Suite
- B. Auto Deploy
- C. shared storage
- D. Host Customization
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator wants to ensure that any virtual machine added to a certain port group always has sufficient network resources. Network I/O Control version 3 has been enabled on the Distributed Switch.
Which three steps will achieve this objective? (Choose three.)
- A. Reserve bandwidth for virtual machine system traffic on the Distributed Switch Port Group.
- B. Edit the virtual machine’s Resource settings and set a reservation for virtual machine system traffic.
- C. Create a Network Resource Pool on the Distributed Switch and set a reservation quota.
- D. Reserve bandwidth for virtual machine system traffic on the Distributed Switch.
- E. Add the Network Resource Pool on the Distributed Switch Port Group.
NEW QUESTION 18
An administrator is in the process of deploying a new ESXi host.
-The host is able to be added to the vCenter Server’s inventory, but after a short period of time it shows as disconnected.
-The administrator is able to reconnect the host but it then disconnects again after a short period of time. Which is the problem?
- A. Port 902 UDP from the host to the vCenter Server is blocked
- B. Port 443 TCP from the host to the vCenter Server is blocked
- C. Port 902 TCP from the host to the vCenter Server is blocked
- D. Port 443 TCP from the vCenter Server to the host is blocked
On 902 port managed hosts send a regular heartbeat to the vCenter Server system. This port must not be blocked by firewalls between the server and the hosts or between hosts.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which are two vCenter Server two-factor authentication methods? (Choose two.)
- A. RSA SecurID
- B. Smart Card
- C. SAML
- D. Symantec VIP
NEW QUESTION 20
Which happens if the swap file of a virtual machine is inaccessible to the destination host during a vMotion?
- A. The swap file is stored with the virtual machine configuration file.
- B. The swap file is copied to the destination host.
- C. The vMotion will fail.
- D. The swap file is replicated to a datastore accessible by both hosts.
If the destination host cannot access the specified swap file location, it stores the swap file with the virtual machine configuration file.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which component must be deployed before using encrypted virtual machines in a vSphere 6.5 environment?
- A. vCenter Server must use CA signed certificates
- B. a host with supported Trusted Platform Module
- C. supported password vault
- D. External Key Management Server
NEW QUESTION 22
A vSphere administrator is unable to power on a VM in a vSphere HA-enabled cluster. Which vSphere HA feature could cause this?
- A. Datastore Heartbeats are not received.
- B. Admission Control is enabled.
- C. VM Restart Priority is disabled.
- D. VM Monitoring is disabled.
NEW QUESTION 23
An administrator is trying to vMotion a VM from his datacenter to a recovery site.
Which is the maximum allowed RTT (Round-Trip Time) latency between source and destination host?
- A. 100 milliseconds
- B. 150 milliseconds
- C. 15 milliseconds
- D. 10 milliseconds
Round-Trip Time for Long-Distance vMotion Migration
If you have the proper license applied to your environment, you can perform reliable migrations between hosts that are separated by high network round-trip latency times. The maximum supported network round-trip time for vMotion migrations is 150 milliseconds. This round-trip time (RTT) lets you migrate virtual machines to another geographical location at a longer distance.
NEW QUESTION 24
A vSphere Administrator observes that the Primary VM configured with Fault Tolerance is executing slowly. After further investigation, it is determined that the Secondary VM is on an overcommitted ESXi host.
What two methods will correct the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure a CPU limit on the Primary VM which will also apply to the Secondary VM.
- B. Turn off and turn on FT in order to recreate the Secondary VM on a different datastore.
- C. Use Storage vMotion to migrate the Secondary VM to another datastore.
- D. Use vMotion to migrate the Secondary VM to a different ESXi host.
NEW QUESTION 25
ESXi 6.5 introduces VMFS6, which supports both 512e and 512n devices.
What three configurations are supported when using these devices? (Choose three.)
- A. Hosts with both 512e and 512n devices.
- B. Storage vMotion between both 512e and 512n devices.
- C. Datastore Extents spanned between both 512e and 512n devices.
- D. Storage DRS clusters containing only both 512e and 512n devices.
VMFS can host both 512e and 512n devices. It also supports storage vMotion between 512e and 512n devices. In addition to that DRS clusters can contain both 512e and 512n devices at the same time.
NEW QUESTION 26
Upgrading vCenter Server with Microsoft SQL database fails with the following error message:
What could cause this error?
- A. incorrect database on the SQL Server
- B. incorrect ports open on SQL Server
- C. incorrect compatibility mode on the SQL Server
- D. incorrect permission on SQL Server database
NEW QUESTION 27
Which is the correct sequence to upgrade a vSphere infrastructure?
- A. vCenter Server > ESXi host > VMware Tools > VM compatibility
- B. vCenter Server > ESXi host > VM compatibility > VMware Tools
- C. ESXi host > vCenter Server > VMware Tools > VM compatibility
- D. ESXi host > vCenter Server > VM compatibility > VMware Tools
NEW QUESTION 28
An administrator discovers that virtual machine migrations with encrypted vMotion have failed. Which action can resolve this issue?
- A. Use vSphere Update Manager to upgrade all hosts to ESXi 6.5
- B. Install a USB decryption dongle on all hosts in the cluster
- C. Disable Strict Lockdown mode
- D. Use esxcli to enable encrypted vMotion
NEW QUESTION 29
Examine the LUN properties that are shown in the exhibit. Which action should be taken to utilize all active paths?
- A. Change PSP to Most Recently Used
- B. No action require
- C. All paths are already utilized.
- D. Change PSP to Fixed.
- E. Change PSP to Round Robin.
The host uses an automatic path selection algorithm rotating through all active paths when connecting to
active-passive arrays, or through all available paths when connecting to active-active arrays. RR is the default for a number of arrays and can be used with both active-active and active-passive arrays to implement load balancing across paths for different LUNs.
NEW QUESTION 30
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-622D dumps! All 2V0-622D exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/2V0-622D/ (289 New Questions)