300-365 | Cisco 300-365 Torrent 2020
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 300-365 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 300-365 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Cisco 300-365 exam. Latest Cisco 300-365 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Cisco 300-365 Brain Dumps First.
Also have 300-365 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An engineer has deployed a WLAN in a high-density auditorium and expects the number of clients to grow.
Which WLC configuration can be used to increase the IP space without any service disruptions?
- A. dynamic interface
- B. interface group
- C. AP group
- D. RF group
NEW QUESTION 2
An engineer is attempting to send multicast data to all multicast routers in the network with ID 338789750.
Which IP address should be used?
- A. 220.127.116.11
- B. 18.104.22.168
- C. 22.214.171.124
- D. 126.96.36.199
NEW QUESTION 3
What address do PIM routers listen to in order to automatically discover the best RP for each multicast group?
- A. 188.8.131.52
- B. 184.108.40.206
- C. 220.127.116.11
- D. 224.0.140
NEW QUESTION 4
Controllers WLC_1 and WLC_2 are in the same mobility group. A wireless client that does not have the same VLAN interface roams from WLC_1 to WLC_2. What happens to the client roaming?
- A. The client context is deleted in controller WLC_1, and a new client context is created in WLC_2 to become the anchor controller
- B. The client context is moved from controller WLC_1 to controller WLC_2. The result is that the WLC_1 client context is deleted and WLC_2 becomes the anchor controller.
- C. The client context is copied from controller WLC_1 to controller WLC_2. The result is that WLC_1 becomes the foreign controller and WLC_2 becomes the anchor controller.
- D. The client context is copied from controller WLC_1 to controller WLC_2. The result is that WLC_1 becomes the anchor controller and WLC_2 becomes the foreign controller.
NEW QUESTION 5
A network administrator has had issues with clients giving out their username and password to other employees to authenticate to the internal wireless SSID. Which 802.1x authentication stops users from being able to share credentials?
- A. EAP-TLS
- B. EAP-MSCHAPv2
- C. LEAP
- D. EAP-FAST
NEW QUESTION 6
Drag the QoS values from the left and drop them in the correct descending order of priority on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three fields are required when creating a new NetFlow Exporter? (Choose three.)
- A. IP address
- B. AP group
- C. WLAN ID
- D. port number
- E. SSID
- F. exporter name
NEW QUESTION 8
Clients at a remote FlexConnect site with ID 338789750 are experiencing poor roaming despite the fact that Cisco Centralized Key Management is enabled on the SSID. Which FlexConnect feature must be configured to resolve this issue?
- A. local authentication
- B. central switching
- C. learn client IP address
- D. FlexConnect group
NEW QUESTION 9
You must use Cisco AVC on a WLC to prevent users from accessing a social media website. Which action do you configure in a rule?
- A. drop
- B. rate-limit
- C. deny
- D. mark
NEW QUESTION 10
An engineer has found that voice traffic on the WLAN with ID 338789750 is being sent at best effort from a client that is experiencing issues despite having QoS and CAC enabled. Which option causes the traffic to be sent at best effort?
- A. The QoS profile for Platinum has been left at default settings.
- B. The client does not support TSPEC.
- C. WMM is configured as required.
- D. msl qos trust cos is not required on the switchpor
NEW QUESTION 11
Which network is connected by default when connecting to the unused Ethernet port of a MAP?
- A. the native VLAN that the MAP is connected to
- B. the VLAN that is associated with WLAN number 1 in the WLC
- C. the native VLAN that the WLC is connected to
- D. the VLAN that is associated with the SSID that the MAPs are communicating on
NEW QUESTION 12
A security engineer wants all guest users to be terminated on the DMZ of their firewall. Which two configurations must be implemented to fulfill this new requirement? (Choose two.)
- A. TCP port 16666 and 16113 in an ACL on the controller
- B. UDP ports 16666 and IP protocol 97 on the firewall
- C. a mobility group with a controller in an isolated network on the firewall
- D. an RF group with a controller in an isolated network on the firewall
- E. UDP ports 1812 and 1645 in an ACL on the controller
NEW QUESTION 13
A WLAN engineer has been asked to upgrade the software on a MSE 3365 Appliance. The engineer cannot access the system using the root password and the Grub password as the details had never been documented. How should the engineer perform the password recovery?
- A. Use a console cable.
- B. Contact Cisco TAC and arrange an RMA of the MSE.
- C. Boot the MSE using the software installation DVD.
- D. The Password can be reset using Prime Infrastructur
NEW QUESTION 14
A FlexConnect remote office deployment is using five 2702i APs indoors and two 1532i APs outdoors. When a code upgrade is performed and FlexConnect Smart AP Image Upgrade is leveraged, but no FlexConnect Master AP has been configured. How many image transfers between the WLC and APs will occur?
- A. 7
- B. 1
- C. 5
- D. 2
NEW QUESTION 15
An engineer has enabled FlexConnect AP Upgrade for a FlexConnect group, but did not manually select any master APs. Which AP receives the update directly from the controller when a FlexConnect Upgrade is initiated?
- A. one AP with the lowest MAC address in each subnet in the group
- B. one AP of each model with the lowest MAC address in the group
- C. one AP with the lowest MAC address in the group
- D. one AP with the highest MAC address in the group
NEW QUESTION 16
One of your colleagues has setup a test network in the lab to simulate a new building atone of your regional offices. Your team is testing AP failover. Your colleague has requested you to configure the WLCs so that in the event of a loss of one of the WLCsthe other wings APs will fail over to the remaining WLC.
The APs on the East-WLC-2504A should fail over to the West-WLC2-2504A, and the APs on the West- WLC2-2504A should fail over to the East-WLC-2504A.
Set the priority of the APs so the backup controller recognizes the join request from the higherpriority AP and if necessary disassociates a lower-priority AP to provide access to an available port.
Not all menus, tabs and features are supported. Topology
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 17
A customer has configured a wireless LAN controller and set the 802.11a/n data rates. All rates are enabled where 5.5 Mbps, 11Mbps, and 24 Mbps are set to Mandatory. What will APs send over the 24 Mbps data rate?
- A. channel announcements
- B. DTPC support
- C. multicast broadcast
- D. beacons
NEW QUESTION 18
An engineer has enabled Cisco Centralized Key Management on a WLAN with local and FlexConnect mode APs. The engineer notices that Cisco CKM is not working for the FlexConnect APs when looking at roaming, but is working for local mode APs. Which change is needed on the controller for Cisco CKM to work for the FlexConnect APs?
- A. Place APs in FlexConnect group.
- B. Enable FlexConnect Central Assoc.
- C. Use local authentication.
- D. Configure VLAN-based central switching.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which value is the default Rx SOP threshold on a WLC?
- A. auto
- B. low
- C. medium
- D. high
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two components comprise the NetFlow architecture? (Choose two.)
- A. collector
- B. gateway
- C. event correlator
- D. exporter
- E. application transcoder
NEW QUESTION 21
Refer to Exhibit.
A wireless client is connecting to FlexAPI which is currently working standalone mode. The AAA authentication process is returning the following AVPs:
Tunnel-Private-Group-ld(81): 15 Tunnel-Medium-Type(65):IEEE-802(6) Tunnel-Type(64): VLAN(13) Which three behaviors will the client experience? (Choose three.)
- A. While the AP is in standalone mode, the client will be placed in VLAN 15.
- B. While the AP is in standalone mode, the client will be placed in VLAN 10.
- C. When the AP transitions to connected mode, the client will be de-authenticated.
- D. While the AP is in standalone mode, the client will be placed in VLAN 13.
- E. When the AP is in connected mode, the client will be placed in VLAN 13.
- F. When the AP transitions to connected mode the client will remain associated.
- G. When the AP is in connected mode, the client will be placed in VLAN 15.
- H. When the AP is in connected mode, the client will be placed in VLAN 10.
NEW QUESTION 22
A network engineer is experiencing issues enabling LAG on the WLC. Which four characteristics should be validated to ensure LAG configuration? (Choose four.)
- A. All ports participate in the LAG by default when LAG is enabled on the controller, y
- B. Dynamic interfaces and management are moved to port 1
- C. Primary and secondary ports are needed for each interface.
- D. Multiple untagged interfaces to the same port are not allowed.
- E. EtherChannel must be configured for mode "on" on the switch.
- F. Only one functional physical port is needed to continue to pass traffic.
- G. Multiple LAGs are permitted on the controller.
- H. The WLC does not need to be rebooted to enable the LAG configuratio
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Easily pass 300-365 Exam with 127 Q&As Dumpscollection Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumpscollection 300-365 Dumps: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/300-365/ (127 New Questions)