300-425 | All About Validated 300-425 Training
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 300-425 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 300-425 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Cisco 300-425 exam. Latest Cisco 300-425 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Cisco 300-425 Brain Dumps First.
Check 300-425 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A wireless deployment in a high-density environment is being used by vendors to process credit card payment transactions via handheld mobile scanners. The scanners are having problems roaming between access points in the environment. Which feature on the wireless controller should have been incorporated in the design?
- A. RX SOP
- B. 802.11w
- C. AP Heartbeat Timeout
- D. Application Visibility Control
NEW QUESTION 2
A rapidly expanding company has tasked their network engineer with wirelessly connecting a new cubicle area with Cisco workgroup bridges until the wired network is complete. Each of 42 new users has a computer and VoIP phone. How many APs for workgroup bridging must be ordered to keep cost at a minimum while connecting all devices?
- A. 4
- B. 5
- C. 6
- D. 7
NEW QUESTION 3
An engineer must decide the cell overlap for a wireless voice deployment. Which Cisco measurement recommendation should be considered?
- A. The edge of the cell should be -67 dBm.
- B. The edge of the cell should be below 35 RSSI.
- C. The measurement should be done on the 2.4-GHz band.
- D. One AP should be deployed per 3000 square feet.
NEW QUESTION 4
An engineer has deployed a group of APs in an auditorium and notices that the APs are showing high co-channel interference. Which profile can be used to adjust the parameters for these high-density APs?
- A. QoS profile
- B. AVC profile
- C. RF profile
- D. ISE profile
NEW QUESTION 5
An engineer must create data link redundancy for the company’s Cisco Wireless LAN controller. The engineer has decided to configure LAG-based redundancy instead of port-based redundancy. Which three features of LAG-based redundancy influenced this decision? (Choose three.)
- A. Packets are always sent out on the same port they are received on.
- B. All interface traffic passes as long as one port is up.
- C. The same port has multiple untagged dynamic interfaces.
- D. Interface connection to two separate nonstacked switches is available.
- E. Full bandwidth of all links is available.
- F. Ports are grouped into multiple LAGs.
NEW QUESTION 6
An engineer is performing a predictive wireless design for a medical treatment environment, which requires data and voice services. What is the minimum requirement for the design?
- A. overlapping -72 dBm coverage from two access points
- B. continuous -67 dBm coverage from one access point
- C. continuous -72 dBm coverage from one access point
- D. overlapping -67 dBm coverage from two access points
NEW QUESTION 7
An engineer must speed up the reauthentication delays that are being experienced on the wireless infrastructure by deploying a key-caching mechanism. Which mechanism must be configured?
- A. PEAP
- B. FT
- C. PMF
- D. GTK-randomization
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit. Which two statements about Cisco Prime Infrastructure are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It presents the recommended number of APs for the selected coverage area based on the selections made.
- B. Planning mode requires a special license in Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- C. It shows the map editor feature in Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- D. Controllers must be synchronized with Cisco Prime Infrastructure for planning mode to work.
- E. It shows the planning mode feature in Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which UDP port numbers are used for exchange mobility packets in an AireOS wireless deployment?
- A. UDP 16666 for control plane, EoIP (IP protocol 97) for data plane
- B. UDP 16668 for control plane, UDP 16667 for data plane
- C. UDP 16667 for control plane, UDP 16666 for data plane
- D. UDP 16666 for control plane, UDP 16667 for data plane
NEW QUESTION 10
A customer is concerned about mesh backhaul link security. Which level of ecnryption does the backhaul link use?
- A. hash
- B. AES
- C. WEP
- D. 3DES
NEW QUESTION 11
Which non-Wi-Fi interferer can be identified by Metageek Chanalyzer?
- A. PDAs
- B. jammers
- C. smartphones
- D. printers
NEW QUESTION 12
A customer has noticed that Client Band Select is enabled and no clients are utilizing the 5 GHz band. Which three parameters must be met to ensure that wireless clients use the 5 GHz band? (Choose three.)
- A. Ensure that channel bonding is enabled on the WLAN.
- B. Ensure that the co-channel interference has not exceeded -85 dBm.
- C. Ensure tha the UNII-2 extended channels are enabled on the 802.11a radios.
- D. Ensure that the client is receiving RSSI above the minimum band select RSSI threshold.
- E. Ensure that the client is dual-band capable.
- F. Ensure that the WLAN has 802.11a enabled.
NEW QUESTION 13
A network engineer is preparing for an office site survey with a height of 2.5 meters. Which three components are recommended to complete the survey? (Choose three.)
- A. Use a battery pack to power APs
- B. Use a drawing of the office space to draw AP and client placements.
- C. Use DoS attack on APs while measuring the throughput.
- D. Use APs with directional antennas.
- E. Use APs with external antennas.
- F. Use APs with built-in antennas.
NEW QUESTION 14
An engineer has configured guest anchoring for a newly created SSD however, the mobility tunnels are not up, and EPING is failing from the foreign WLC to the anchor WLC. Which traffic flow must be allowed at the firewall to enable the communication?
- A. UDP port 16666
- B. IP protocol 97
- C. UDP port 97
- D. TCP port 97
NEW QUESTION 15
Which CLI command does an engineer use to validate that the redundancy peer of a Stateful Switchover pair of controllers is up and connected?
- A. rping
- B. ping
- C. eping
- D. mping
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement about the 9800 Series Wireless Controller mobility tunnel on a Cisco Catalyst 9800 controller is true?
- A. It is an IPsec tunnel with control path only.
- B. It is a CAPWAP tunnel with data path only.
- C. It is a CAPWAP tunnel with control path and data path.
- D. It is an IPsec tunnel with control path and data path.
NEW QUESTION 17
As part of a wireless site survey in a hospital, an engineer needs to identify potential Layer 1 interferers. In which two areas is the engineer most likely to find sources of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz RF noise? (Choose two.)
- A. magnetic resonance imaging
- B. kitchen
- C. Gamma Knife radiation treatment
- D. X-ray radiography
- E. patient room
NEW QUESTION 18
A wireless engineer is designing a wireless network for a warehouse using access points with internal antennas. Which two elements have a negative effect on the wireless users? (Choose two.)
- A. wireless channels
- B. access point height
- C. client authentication
- D. client authorization
- E. absorption
NEW QUESTION 19
An engineer is designing a wireless network that will support many different types of wireless clients. When conducting the survey, which client must be used to ensure a consistent experience for all of the wireless clients?
- A. the client that has the highest RF properties
- B. the client that is used most by the company
- C. the client that is used least by the company
- D. the client with the worst RF characteristics
NEW QUESTION 20
An engineer must ensure that the wireless network can accomplish fast secure roaming by way of caching keys on the access points. Which key caching mechanism is enabled by default on a Cisco AireOS WLC?
- A. SKC
- B. OKC
- C. 802.11r
- D. CCKM
NEW QUESTION 21
A high-density wireless network is designed. Which Cisco WLC configuration setting must be incorporated in the design to encourage clients to use the 5 GHz spectrum?
- A. Band Select
- B. RRM
- C. Cisco Centralized Key Management
- D. load balancing
NEW QUESTION 22
A customer has determined that aesthetics is a primary concern for their upcoming guest deployment. Which design consideration can be leveraged to address this concern?
- A. Paint the access point to cover the LED from being noticeable.
- B. Use enclosures to hide the wireless infrastructure in the surrounding environment.
- C. Use AIR-AP-BRACKET-1 to allow for greater mounting locations
- D. Deploy environmentally friendly cabling components to blend into the environment.
NEW QUESTION 23
An engineer is designing a wireless deployment for a university auditorium. Which two features can be used to help deal with the issues introduced by high AP count? (Choose two.)
- A. TSPEC
- B. RXSOP
- C. TPC
- D. LSS
- E. DFS
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-425 dumps! All 300-425 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/300-425/ (61 New Questions)