3v0-732 | Simulation VMware 3v0-732 Pdf Exam Online
Want to know Actualtests 3v0-732 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about VMware VMware Certified Advanced Professional 7 - Cloud Management and Automation Design Exam certification experience? Study Accurate VMware 3v0-732 answers to Updated 3v0-732 questions at Actualtests. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass VMware 3v0-732 (VMware Certified Advanced Professional 7 - Cloud Management and Automation Design Exam) test on your first attempt.
Check 3v0-732 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A company with a full vRealize solution stack deployment has recently been considering the Amazon Web Services (EC2) offering. The vRealize Automation architect is being tasked with integrating the Amazon test account with its environment for testing.
What would be the easiest way to complete this integration without adding any risks to the production environment?
- A. Deploy a vCenter 6.0 appliance in Amazon and connect it as an endpoint to vRealize Automation.
- B. Create an Openstack endpoint and connect it to Amazon’s cloud.
- C. Use the Amazon EC2 endpoint using a restricted access key for a test environment.
- D. Use the vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in for Amazon Web Services to create an Amazon EC2 endpoint using a restricted access key for a test environment.
NEW QUESTION 2
An architect was tasked with providing a temporary vRealize Automation instance for a test environment that includes a single vRealize Automation appliance and an IaaS server that includes a SQL database instance.
After testing is complete, the architect is tasked to convert the existing instance into a distributed,
load-balanced instance to be used for production. Which design solution would best address this request?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 3
A company has deployed vRealize Automation into its production environment and now wants to integrate it with different components of its infrastructure through the REST API.
What are three services provided by the REST API? (Choose three.)
- A. Blueprint Service
- B. Forms Service
- C. Monitoring Service
- D. Portal Service
- E. Approval Service
NEW QUESTION 4
A company is currently experiencing long infrastructure provisioning times, given that the process to ask, review, approve and deploy their services is manual with many people involved. It is considering vRealize Automation as a resolution, but it wants to better understand how much resources it is going to need.
Which three should the architect consider when determining the appropriate vRealize Automation deployment size for this environment? (Choose three.)
- A. number of managed machines
- B. number of concurrent machine provisions
- C. number of catalog items
- D. number of blueprints
- E. number of endpoints
NEW QUESTION 5
The operations team is receiving three new interns from the New College Associate program. The interns should be able to connect and work in the company’s vRealize Automation environment while maintaining compliance with corporate safety and security regulations.
Which recommendation should the architect make to meet the needs of the scenario?
- A. Add the Interns to the operations group entitlemen
- B. Remove the interns’ access to non-essential actions.
- C. Create a new entitlement for the internship progra
- D. Grant access to relevant services and all actions for a business group assigned to the software architect.
- E. Add the Interns to the operations group entitlement for a business group assigned to the software architect.
- F. Create a new entitlement for the internship progra
- G. Grant access to all catalog items and all essential actions.
NEW QUESTION 6
An architect has been tasked with designing a blueprint containing web, application and database machines utilizing NSX for networking.
Upon provisioning, network traffic must be automatically restricted to allow:
The web server to communicate only to the application server
The application server to communicate to both the web and database servers
The database server to be blocked from communicating to the other servers
Which two methods could the architect use to accomplish this? (Choose two.)
- A. Assign an appropriate security group to the entitled items or entitled service within the entitlement.
- B. Add an appropriate security group to the blueprint from within the blueprint properties, under NSXSettings.
- C. Create or update an appropriate security group within NSX to include the provisioned machines.
- D. Specify an appropriate security group in the blueprint and assign it to each machine.
- E. Use an Event Broker subscription to ensure that provisioned machines are receiving the appropriate security group assignment.
NEW QUESTION 7
A development team has requested the ability to refresh database contents for existing pre-production SQL servers managed by vRealize Automation. The developers have provided the cloud architect with a T-SQL script suitable for performing this task.
Which design recommendation would address the requirements of this scenario?
- A. Build a software component to run the T-SQL script.
- B. Design an XaaS blueprint based on a custom Orchestrator workflow.
- C. Design a blueprint and use custom properties to run the T-SQL script.
- D. Build a resource action and publish it to the developers.
NEW QUESTION 8
The tenant administrator for a company’s vRealize Automation deployment is asked to create a profile for a user that should be able to assemble the blueprints that define catalog items for consumers to request from the service catalog.
Which tenant role should this user be granted?
- A. Fabric administrator
- B. Catalog architect
- C. Blueprint administrator
- D. Application architect
NEW QUESTION 9
A financial services company has mandated that all IP and DNS entries be allocated from an existing thirdparty IPAM solution. Also, for auditing purposes, all systems must handle user authentication via the existing open source LDAP directory.
When considering a logical design for this scenario, which is true about the dependency relationships of these systems?
- A. The LDAP system is an upstream dependency and the IPAM system is a downstream dependency of vRealize Automation.
- B. The LDAP system is an upstream dependency and the LDAP system is a downstream dependency of vRealize Automation.
- C. Both the IPAM and LDAP systems are external, upstream dependencies of vRealize Automation.
- D. Both the IPAM and LDAP systems are external, downstream dependencies of vRealize Automation.
NEW QUESTION 10
A cloud architect is tasked with designing a Guest virtual machine (VM) request form for an organization’s new vRealize Automation (vRA) implementation. Its current PowerCLI VM request tool uses a PowerShell script that retrieves user IDs from Active Directory, which is the same identity source for vRealize Automation. The intent of the script is to retrieve and display John Smith when the actual value in Active Directory is JSmith01.
What is the most secure way to utilize the same script for user’s display name in the vRA request form?
- A. Design a schedule vRealize Orchestrator workflow to execute the PowerShell Script and update the vRealize Automation drop-down custom property with static values.
- B. Design a schedule vRealize Orchestrator (vRO) workflow to execute the PowerShell Script and store values in vRO, then utilize the vRA external drop-down to retrieve these values from vRO.
- C. Design a display custom property in the vRA ‘Administration/Active Directory Policy’ that maps to the correct organizational unit.
- D. Create a drop-down custom property with external values that returns a display name using the existing PowerShell script.
NEW QUESTION 11
A network team has decided to utilize NSX to enable microsegmentation in its environment. Several networks have been created to support a three-tiered application network. An architect has been asked to incorporate this into the vRealize Automation environment and consume these networks on demand.
What are two things the architect needs to take into consideration in this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. usable Subnet Mask in the network profiles
- B. routed network profiles assigned to virtual machine port groups in the reservation
- C. external network profile for each application tier
- D. routed network profile for each application tier
NEW QUESTION 12
A company has been successfully deploying virtual machines to its data center in Boston for over a year. The architect has added the endpoint in vRealize Automation and been tasked with consuming the resources in a new data center in Las Vegas.
With minimal change to the catalog design, which two design options could the architect consider in order to enable users to begin deploying machines to both data centers? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure the locations.xml file on the IaaS Manager servers to contain a location for Las Vega
- B. Select ‘Display Location on Request’ within your existing blueprints.
- C. Create a new reservation utilizing compute resources in Las Vega
- D. Create a new reservation policy and assign it to the new reservation.
- E. Configure the locations.xml file on the IaaS Web servers to contain a location for Las Vega
- F. Select ‘Display location on request’ within your existing blueprints.
- G. Copy your existing blueprints and set the reservation policy to the new reservation policy that is set on the Las Vegas reservation.
- H. Create a new reservation utilizing compute resources in Las Vega
- I. Set the reservation policy to the same as the Boston reservation.
NEW QUESTION 13
The architect for a vRealize Automation project met with the IT team and identified the following requirements:
1. Fine grained logging and monitoring of all events
2. 99.99% SLA of the custom portal
3. Utilize built-in functionality
4. HIPAA Compliance
5. API calls to vRA and NSX
6. Custom Portal
To which two infrastructure qualities would the ‘Fine grained logging and monitoring of all events’ technical requirement map?
- A. Manageability
- B. Recoverability
- C. Security
- D. Performance
NEW QUESTION 14
An architect is tasked with designing a solution to satisfy the following requirements for vSphere Machine provisioning:
All business groups share the same vCenter template.
Based on the user selected application name, a corresponding vCenter customization specification should be selected. If no match is found, the business group’s default customization specification should be used.
Which two solutions could meet these requirements?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 15
An emerging software start-up company is growing rapidly. The Engineering department is looking to quickly scale its testing environment into the cloud.
The vRealize Automation architect has been tasked with recommending the appropriate user role for a newlyformed integration team to integrate VMware vCloud Air into the Engineering Tenant.
What is the minimum user role that must be granted to the integration team?
- A. Container Administrator
- B. Fabric Administrator
- C. Tenant Administrator
- D. IaaS Administrator
NEW QUESTION 16
During requirements gathering for an organization’s private cloud on a single machine catalog, the following requirements were identified:
A user should be able to select a data center location which is mapped to a custom resource by the fabric administrator.
A Guest VM custom hostname format should be based on the first two letters of the data center location.
A generated VM custom hostname format should be displayed as a drop-down in the catalog request pageusing a vRealize Automation (vRA) custom property backed by external vRealize Orchestrator (vRO) action.
Which design recommendation would best address these requirements?
- A. Define a custom property “_vrm.DataCenter.Location” with static datacenter values, assign it to the blueprint with the “Show in the request” check box selected and map it as an input to the required vRO action.
- B. Define a custom property “Vrm.DataCenter.Location” with static datacenter values, assign it to the blueprint with the “Show in the request” check box selected and map it as an input to the required vRO action.
- C. Enable “Display location on request” in the blueprint’s VM machine type, map the built-in “Vrm.DataCenter.Location” custom property as an input to the required vRO action.
- D. No new custom property is required since the fabric administrator has already mapped datacenter locations to the correct compute resource
- E. Map the built-in “_vrm.DataCenter.Location” custom property as an input to the required vRO action.
NEW QUESTION 17
Development team members would like to build new virtual machines using vRealize Orchestrator workflow.
They would also like them to be added automatically to DNS prior to initial start.
The domain administration team is responsible for DNS and requires review of any DNS entry requests prior the creation of new machines.
Which design will satisfy these requirements?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two statements are true regarding a vRealize Automation appliance configured for high availability? (Choose two.)
- A. The vRealize Automation appliance supports active-active high availability for all components except the appliance database.
- B. The appliance database is automatically clustered within the vRealize Automation appliance and failover is a manual operation.
- C. The vRealize Automation appliance supports active-active high availability for all components including the appliance database.
- D. Since the appliance database is automatically clustered within the vRealize Automation appliance, failover is an automated operation.
Reference https://docs.vmware.com/en/vRealize-Automation/7.4/com.vmware.vrA.install.upgrade.doc/GUID- 71F3A54E-F054-4255-9F7A-E58774B81D95.html
NEW QUESTION 19
The development team has decided to move its 12-node application into its vRealize Automation environment.
There are several teams of developers all working on the same application, so the traffic needs to be separated from the other teams.
Since the application has no dependencies outside of itself, what could be done to address the needs of this scenario?
- A. Create a separate logical network and add it to the development reservation.
- B. Create a new NSX routed network using a /28 netmask and add it to the development reservation.
- C. Create an NSX One-To-One NAT network and add it to the development reservation.
- D. Create an NSX One-To-Many NAT network and enable the DHCP feature and add it to the developmentreservation.
NEW QUESTION 20
An architect is tasked with designing a multi-region Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) deployment. The operations team has mandated that the solution enable real-time logging for all automation components. The architect makes a design decision to use a vRealize Log Insight cluster in each region, consisting of a total of three nodes.
Which three data sources are required to be in scope? (Choose three.)
- A. vRealize Automation Appliance
- B. NSX Manager, NSX Controller instances and NSX Edge instances
- C. vRealize Operations Manager
- D. vRealize Orchestrator
- E. vRealize IaaS Server
NEW QUESTION 21
An Internet Service Provider requires the use of vRealize Automation to create blueprints and application services. It must catalog the blueprints once and share across multiple tenants in order to maintain standards
and avoid rework.
Which statement is true about blueprints and application services?
- A. Blueprints and application services CANNOT be shared across tenants.
- B. Blueprints CANNOT be shared across tenants, but application services can be shared.
- C. Blueprints and application services can be shared across tenants.
- D. Application services can be shared across tenants, but blueprints CANNOT be shared.
NEW QUESTION 22
An architect is tasked with designing a backup strategy for vRealize Orchestrator as part of an upcoming production rollout of a Cloud Management Platform.
Which are two valid backup design recommendations? (Choose two.)
- A. If vRealize Orchestration is embedded within the vRealize Automation appliance, perform its backup along with Manager Services for vRealize Automation.
- B. Perform backup of vRealize Orchestrator virtual machines in the order of the startup priority.
- C. If vRealize Orchestrator is a standalone component, perform its backup before backing up vRealize Automation components in no particular order.
- D. Perform file-level backup of the Orchestrator database only after a successful full virtual machine backup.
NEW QUESTION 23
A company’s vRealize Automation infrastructure is using replicated storage as well as local storage. All production virtual machine deployments should be places into the “Production” folder so that it is on
replicated storage. For the company’s development environment, all deployments should be placed in the “Development” VM folder so that it is on non-replicated storage.
Which setting should be configured for the production blueprint?
- A. VMware.VirtualCenter= Development
- B. VMware.VirtualCenter= Production
- C. VMware.VirtualCenter.Folder= Production
- D. VMware.VirtualCenter.Folder= Development
NEW QUESTION 24
An administrator maintains multiple tenants on a vRealize Automation environment. Consumers of Tenant B have requested to modify their current tenant architecture from the default to incorporate their own mail servers so that their user base can respond to notifications for completing work items and approvals. Consumers of Tenant A insist that no change be made to their current mail settings.
Which design changes are required to the architecture to meet the requirements for both tenants?
- A. Log in to the default tenant as administrator and under the Administration tab, select Email Servers, then add and configure the additional new mail servers.
- B. Log in to Tenant B as a tenant administrator and under the Administration tab, select each mail server and click Override Global, then configure the requested new mail servers.
- C. Log in to the default tenant as administrator and under the Administration tab, select Tenant B, then add and configure the requested new mail servers for the tenant.
- D. Log in to Tenant B as an IaaS administrator and grant approval administrator privileges to the required user base of the tenant.
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Downloadfreepdf.net now are offering 100% pass ensure 3v0-732 dumps! All 3v0-732 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/3v0-732-pdf-download.html (56 New Questions)