400-351 | Cisco 400-351 Testing Material 2020
Precise of 400-351 free exam questions materials and bundle for Cisco certification for customers, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 400-351 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS CCIE Wireless Written Exam exam Today!
Cisco 400-351 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
In order to provide end-to-end QoS, how to send traffic classification information between the LWAPP AP and the WLAN Controller?
- A. LWAPP APs map the WMM CoS values of the client traffic to the Ethernet frames and the CoS value of the Ethernet frames sent to the AP to the WMM access categor
- B. The switch upstream from the AP is responsible for converting between 802.1D classification and DSCP
- C. LWAPP packets from the controller and the AP are marked by DSCP based on the DSCP of the tunneled traffi
- D. This DSCP is converted to a CoS by a table in the A
- E. The access category used for each frame depends on the table CoS and QoS profile of the WLAN
- F. There is no end-to-end QoS, only WMM on the WLA
- G. This is all that is required, because campus networks typically have greater than 1 Gb/s backbones and WLANs operate at only 11 or 54 Mb/s
- H. The WMM CoS values are carried within the LWAPP tunnels and translated from CoS to DSCP to ensure that the correct priority is given to different LWAPP packets
NEW QUESTION 2
Your customer has high availability Clint SSO configure using a pair of Cisco 5508 WlCs running 8.0 code. The primary unit failed over and the secondary unit is now active. Which two statement are true. (Choose two)
- A. Both controller RMIcan be in different subnets.
- B. Only the clients that are in the run state are maintained during failover
- C. Clients that are in transition such as roaming are dissociated
- D. New mobility is supported
NEW QUESTION 3
Which action is needed to edit the settings of an RF profile?
- A. Disable both radio networks
- B. Disable custom power level settings for all APs within the group to which the profile is linked.
- C. Remove the desired RF profile from all AP groups
- D. RF profiles cannot be edite
- E. They must be removed and recreated with the desired value
NEW QUESTION 4
After going through the DCF process, what further process does the client go through to reserve a medium?
- A. No process, it can begin transmitting immediately
- B. Send a REQ, receive an ACK, send frames
- C. Send an RTS and SIFS, receive a CTS and SIFS, then send frames
- D. Send a CTS and SIFS, receive an RTS and SIFS, then send frames
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two options are benefits of moving the application development workload to the cloud? (Select Two)
- A. it provides you full control over the software packages and vendor used
- B. The application availability is not affected by the loss of a single virtual machine
- C. The workload can be moved or replicated easily.
- D. It provides a more secure environment
- E. High availability and redundancy is handled by the hyperviso
NEW QUESTION 6
RX-SOP is configured for the -80 dBm for 2 4 GHz radio with the value set as Low Threshold. Which two values represent the threshold values for each band? (Choose two)
- A. -82 dBm for 2 4 GHz
- B. -85 dBm for 2 4 GHz
- C. -80 dBm for 5 GHz
- D. -82 dBm for 5 GHz
- E. -85 dBm for 5 GHz
NEW QUESTION 7
You have been asked to change your 7925 wireless IP phone scan mode from Auto lo Continuous. Which two statements about Continuous scan mode are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Idle battery life is increased slightly when using this scan mode because the client does not have to send any association probe requests
- B. The phone scans only when the basic service set is lost.
- C. The phone scans only when on a call or when the signal strength (RSSI) is low.
- D. This mode is recommended for environments where frequent roams occur or where smaller cells (pico cells) exist.
- E. The phone scans continuously even when it is not in a cal
NEW QUESTION 8
Given the IPV6 address and subnet 2001:adcb:3257:9048::/64,which option list the start and ending IP address of this subnet?
- A. 2001:adcb:3257:9048: ,2001:adcb:3257:9048:0000:0000:0000:ffff
- B. 2001:adcb:3257:9048:0:0:0:0 .2001:adcb:3257:9048:0000:ffff:ffff:ffff
- C. 2001:adcb:3257:9048:0:0:0:0 ,2001:adcb:3257:9048: ffff'ffff:ffff:ffff
- D. 2001:adcb:3257 9048 0 0 0 0 ,2001adbc: 3257 9048 0000:0000:0000:ffff
- E. 2001:adcb:3257:9048 :0:0:0:0, 2001:adcb:3257: 9048: 0000:0000:ffff: ffff
- F. 2001:adcb:3257:9048:0::, 2001:adcb:3257:9048:0000:0000:0000:ffff
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two cisco ISE option simplify the use of EAP-TLS authentication in a BYOD environment using PKI? (choose two)
- A. Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol
- B. Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
- C. Online Certificate Stats Protocol
- D. Native Supplicant Provisioning
- E. Certificate Signing Reques
NEW QUESTION 10
Which parameter is a functionality of Micro segmentation in the Data Center?
- A. Intemperate transparently with a wide variety of hypervisors
- B. Enhanced security for east-west traffic
- C. Packet filtering for North-South traffic
- D. Inter-operate transparently with a wide variety of Layer 1 to Layer 7 devices
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two features require Network Time Protocol synchronization on the Cisco 5760 WLC?(Choose two)
- A. AP CAPWAP multicast
- B. SNMPv3
- C. AP authentication
- D. Band Select
NEW QUESTION 12
On a Cisco 5760 WLC, which of the below is not part of the initial setup script?
- A. Wireless management interface
- B. Host name
- C. HTTP server login account
- D. SNMP Network Management
- E. NTP server
- F. Enable password
- G. Default routing protocol
CT5760 Controller and Catalyst3850 Switch Configuration Example -
5760 WLC Initial Configuration
This section outlines the steps to succesfully configure the 5760 WLC in order to host wireless services.
Configure Setup Script
--- System Configuration Dialog --- Enable secret warning
In order to access the device manager, an enable secret is required
If you enter the initial configuration dialog, you will be prompted for the enable secret
If you choose not to enter the intial configuration dialog, or if you exit setup without setting the enable secret,
please set an enable secret using the following CLI in configuration mode- enable secret 0 <cleartext password>
Would you like to enter the initial configuration dialog? [yes/no]: yes
At any point you may enter a question mark '?' for help. Use ctrl-c to abort configuration dialog at any prompt. Default settings are in square brackets ''.
Basic management setup configures only enough connectivity for management of the system, extended setup will ask you to configure each interface on the system
Would you like to enter basic management setup? [yes/no]: yes Configuring global parameters:
Enter host name [Controller]: w-5760-1
The enable secret is a password used to protect access to privileged EXEC and configuration modes.
This password, after entered, becomes encrypted in the configuration. Enter enable secret: cisco
The enable password is used when you do not specify an enable secret password, with some older software versions, and some boot images. Enter enable password: cisco
The virtual terminal password is used to protect access to the router over a network interface. Enter virtual terminal password: cisco Configure a NTP server now? [yes]: Enter ntp server address : 192.168.1.200 Enter a polling interval between 16 and 131072 secs which is power of 2:16 Do you want to configure wireless network? [no]: no
Setup account for accessing HTTP server? [yes]: yes Username [admin]: admin
Password [cisco]: cisco Password is UNENCRYPTED.
Configure SNMP Network Management? [no]: no Current interface summary
Any interface listed with OK? value "NO" does not have a valid configuration Interface IP-Address OK? Method Status Protocol
Vlan1 unassigned NO unset up up GigabitEthernet0/0 unassigned YES unset up up Te1/0/1unassigned YES unset up up Te1/0/2unassigned YES unset down down Te1/0/3unassigned YES unset down down Te1/0/4unassigned YES unset down down Te1/0/5unassigned YES unset down down Te1/0/6unassigned YES unset down down
Enter interface name used to connect to the
management network from the above interface summary: vlan1 Configuring interface Vlan1:
Configure IP on this interface? [yes]: yes IP address for this interface: 192.168.1.20
Subnet mask for this interface [255.255.255.0] : 255.255.255.0 Class C network is 192.168.1.0, 24 subnet bits; mask is /24 Wireless management interface needs to be configured at startup It needs to be mapped to an SVI that's not Vlan 1 (default) Enter VLAN No for wireless management interface: 120
Enter IP address :192.168.120.94 Enter IP address mask: 255.255.255.0
The following configuration command script was created: w-5760-1
enable secret 4 tnhtc92DXBhelxjYk8LWJrPV36S2i4ntXrpb4RFmfqY^Q enable password cisco line vty 0 15
ntp server 192.168.1.200 maxpoll 4 minpoll 4 username admin privilege 15 password cisco no snmp-server
no ip routing
nterface Vlan1 no shutdown
ip address 192.168.1.20 255.255.255.0
nterface GigabitEthernet0/0 shutdown no ip address
nterface TenGigabitEthernet1/0/6 vlan 120
interface vlan 120
ip addr 192.168.120.94 255.255.255.0 exit
wireless management interface Vlan120
 Go to the IOS command prompt without saving this config.  Return back to the setup without saving this config.
 Save this configuration to nvram and exit. Enter your selection : 2
Compressed configuration from 2729 bytes to 1613 bytes[OK]
Use the enabled mode 'configure' command to modify this configuration. Press RETURN to get started!
NEW QUESTION 13
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/wcs/7.0MR1/configuration/guide/maps.html#wp10758 63
NEW QUESTION 14
VLAN Trunking Protocol is a Cisco proprietary protocol that propagates the definition of VLANs over the local area network. Which two statements are true?(Choose two.)
- A. VTP requires access mode interfaces to propagate.
- B. VTP requires trunk mode interfaces to propagate.
- C. VTP transparent mode forwards VTP packets and can act as a client or a server.
- D. VTP config revision increases base on switch uptime.
- E. When Cisco switches are started from scratch, they are in server mode and their domain is set to null.
NEW QUESTION 15
You are getting the following error message. Which reason for this issue true?
%DOT11-4-CANT_ASSOC Interface Dot 11 Radio0. Cannot associate NO Aironet Extension IE.
- A. “dot11 extension ” is missing under the interface Dot11Radio 0 interface.
- B. When repeater mode is used, unicast-flooding must be enabled to allow Aironet IE communications.
- C. The parent AP MAC address has not been defined.
- D. Repeater mode only works between Cisco access poin
NEW QUESTION 16
A user is presented with the underlying hardware and software needed to develop and offer applications via the Internet from a cloud service provider. Which cloud model is this user consuming?
- A. Software as a Service
- B. Platform as a Service
- C. Application as a Service
- D. Infrastructure as a Service
Cloud computing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NEW QUESTION 17
What are the three components that are used within the authentication process on an 802.1x/EAPenabled WLAN? (Choose three.)
- A. wireless web server
- B. supplicant
- C. authenticator
- D. Cisco WCS
- E. authentication server
- F. key management server
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two options are correct according to debug output presented in the following exhibit ? (Choose two.)
- A. The wireless client "hangs" in probes (does not proceed with 802.11 authentication and association). It is likely that the "encryption" or "key-management" advertised in the probe response does not match.
- B. Since the AP receives a probe request from the wireless client, the Access Point Functions state for the machine changes from "Idle" to "Probe."
- C. The wireless client uses a static IP address, so "0.0.0.0 START (0)" can be found in the logs.
- D. The wireless client has been successfully authenticated.Reauthentication is set to occur on an extremely aggressive schedule (every five seconds).
NEW QUESTION 19
Which option is a feature of a Cisco Autonormous AP that prevents over-the-air direct P2P communication, which forces all traffic to hit the first-hop router where security policy is enforced?
- A. Wi-Fi Direct Client Policy
- B. P2P Secure Packet Public
- C. Secure Packet Forwarding
- D. P2P Blocking Action
http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Wireless_Technologies Cisco Aironet Access Points
Public Secure Packet Forwarding
Public Secure Packet Forwarding (PSPF) prevents client devices associated to an access point from inadvertently sharing files or communicating with other client devices associated to the access point. It provides Internet access to client devices without providing other capabilities of a LAN.
No exchange of unicast, broadcast, or multicast traffic occurs between protected ports. Choose Enable so that the protected port can be used for secure mode configuration.
PSPF must be set per VLAN.
Note: To prevent communication between clients associated to different access points on your wireless LAN, you must set up protected ports on the switch to which your access points are connected.
Wi-Fi Direct Client Policy | Security and Network Management J Cisco Support Community https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11851216/wi-fi-direct-client-policy Information About the Wi-Fi Direct Client Policy
Devices that are Wi-Fi Direct capable can connect directly to each other quickly and conveniently to do tasks such as printing, synchronization, and sharing of data. Wi-Fi Direct devices may associate
with multiple peer-to-peer (P2P) devices and with infrastructure wireless LANs (WLANs) concurrently. You can use the controller to configure the Wi-Fi Direct Client Policy, on a per WLAN basis, where you can allow or disallow association of Wi-Fi devices with infrastructure WLANs, or disable Wi-Fi Direct Client Policy altogether for WLANs. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/7-
NEW QUESTION 20
With RF group "auto mode", the Cisco WLCs dynamically form an RF neighborhood and elect an RF group leader to maintain a master power and channel scheme for the group For this to work access points on different Cisco WLCs must hear validated neighbor messages at a minimal signal strength What is the minimum signal strength?
- A. -67dBm
- B. -70 dBm
- C. -80dBm
- D. -90 dBm
NEW QUESTION 21
Your customer plans to deploy a location-aware WLAN in a campus. Which two statements about the planning consideration for a location-aware WLAN are true? (Choose two.)
- A. At least one AP that resides in each of at least three of the surrounding quadrants is located within 70 feet (-21.3meters) of the point-in-question.
- B. At least two APs are resident in each quadrant that surrounds the pint-in-question.
- C. Cisco PI allows APs that are defined as being equipped with third-party antennas participate in client, tag, or rogue on-demand location tracking.
- D. Active RFID tags transmit directly to the APs and require 802.11 authentication and association to pass data traffic to the real-time location system engine.
- E. Perimeter APs should complement APs located within floor interior area
- F. In addition, APs should beplaces in each of the four corners of the floor, and at any other corners that are encountered along the floor perimeter.
- G. Onsite calibration is required otherwise location tracking for clients cannot be enable
NEW QUESTION 22
Which major block is not included in the ETSI Network Function Virtualization reference framework?
- A. Network Function Visualization Infrastructure.
- B. Network Function Virtualization Management and Orchestration.
- C. Network Function Virtualization Policy Manager.
- D. Virtualized Network Function/ Element Management Systems.
NEW QUESTION 23
Refer to the exhibit.
Drag and drop steps of the 802.1x authentication process on the left to the corresponding number on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 24
Which memchanism incorporates the channel capacity into the CAC determination and gives a much more accurate assessment of the current call carrying capacity of the AP?
- A. Static CAC.
- B. Reserved roaming bandwidth(%).
- C. Expedited bandwidth.
- D. Metrics collection.
- E. Load-based AC.
- F. Max RF bandwidth (%).
- G. Admission contro
AP Call Capacity
A key part of the planning process for a VoWLAN deployment is to plan the number of simultaneous voice streams per AP. When planning the voice stream capacity of the AP, consider the following points:
Note: A call between two phones associated to the same AP counts as two active voice streams.
The actual number of voice streams a channel can support is highly dependent on a number of issues, including environmental factors and client compliance to WMM and the Cisco Compatible Extension specifications. Figure 9-11 shows the Cisco Compatible Extension specifications that are most beneficial to call quality and channel capacity. Simulations indicate that a 5 GHz channel can support 14-18 calls. This means a coverage cell can include 20 APs, each operating on different channels, with each channel supporting 14 voice streams. The coverage cell can support 280 calls. The number of voice streams supported on a channel with 802.11b clients is 7; therefore, the coverage cell with three APs on the three non-overlapping channels supports 21 voice streams. Figure 9-11 Cisco Compatible Extension VoWLAN Features
Call Admission Control (CAC) also benefits call quality and can create bandwidth reservation for E911 and roaming calls.
The 802.11e, WMM, and Cisco Compatible Extension specifications help balance and prevent the overloading of a cell with voice streams. CAC determines whether there is enough channel capacity to start a call; if not, the phone may scan for another channel. The primary benefit of U-ASPD is the preservation of WLAN client power by allowing the transmission of frames from the WLAN client to trigger the forwarding of client data frames that are being buffered at the AP for power saving purposes. The Neighbor List option provides the phone with a list that includes channel numbers and channel capacity of neighboring APs. This is done to improve call quality, provide faster roams, and improve battery life. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/solutions/Enterprise/Mobility/emob41dg/emob41dgwrapper/ preface41.html
Understanding Static CAC
As mentioned previously, there are two types of Admissions Control. Static CAC is based on a percentage of the total Medium Times available and is measure in increments of 32 microseconds. In this section, we will cover how to configure Static and Load-Based CAC and also how to debug it. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/technology/vowlan/troubleshooting/vowlan
Load-Based CAC on the other hand is significantly more difficult to debug. LBCAC is dynamic with
regard to the algorithm used to decrement Medium Times from the total that is available. LBCAC takes into consideration different metrics, such as load, Co-channel interference, SNR, etc. and will therefore yield different results when tested. From our experience, it is very difficult to yield consistent results as RF fluctuates and changes within the given environment. Results tend to vary from one cell area to another and even in cell areas that yield the same signal strength. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/4-1/configuration/guide/ccfig41/c 41ccfg.html
o enable video CAC for this radio band, check the Admission Control (ACM) check box. The default value is disabled.
n the Reserved Roaming Bandwidth field, enter the percentage of maximum allocated bandwidth reserved for roaming video clients. The controller reserves this much bandwidth from the maximum allocated bandwidth for roaming video clients.
Range: 0 to 25%
in the Reserved Roaming Bandwidth field, enter the percentage of maximum allocated bandwidth reserved for roaming voice clients. The controller reserves this much bandwidth from the maximum allocated bandwidth for roaming voice clients.
Range: 0 to 25%
To enable expedited bandwidth requests, check the Expedited Bandwidth check box. The default value is disabled.
To enable TSM, check the Metrics Collection check box. The default value is disabled. Traffic stream metrics (TSM) can be used to monitor and report issues with voice quality.
In the Max RF Bandwidth field, enter the percentage of the maximum bandwidth allocated to clients for voice applications on this radio band. Once the client reaches the value specified, the access point rejects new calls on this radio band.
Range: 40 to 85%
NEW QUESTION 25
For "Local mode" APs, which multicast mode is recommended when configuring Media Stream on a Cisco WLC?
- A. Multicast-multicast
- B. Multicast-unicast
- C. Multicast-routing
- D. Multicast-direct
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full 400-351 dumps in VCE and PDF From DumpSolutions, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/400-351-dumps/ (New 393 Q&As Version)