700-105 | Printable 700-105 Cram 2019
Master the 700-105 Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions for Account Managers content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Passleader 700-105 exam answers. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 700-105 questions in our Cisco 700-105 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Cisco 700-105 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Cisco 700-105 braindumps and pass your exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three Cisco Collaboration applications are supported on the Cisco BE6000M and H platforms? (Choose three.)
- A. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- B. Cisco Expressway
- C. Cisco Unity Connection
- D. Cisco Data Virtualization and Data Federation
- E. Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- F. Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement allows you to position the topic of collaboration meeting rooms with the customer?
- A. Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms is a validated design that defines the layout design, and technical requirements of Cisco Telepresence Video rooms.
- B. Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms is a video conferencing servic
- C. It couples WebEx Personal Rooms and the cloud-based WebEx Video Bridge into one, always-available meeting experience.
- D. Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms represent the video capabilities of Cisco Business Edition 6000 that enable video from any device.
- E. Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms is an on-premises service offering video to the enterprise across mobile, desktop, and room-based systems.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which client that is packaged with the Cisco Business Edition 6000 lets you access presence, IM: voice, video, voice messaging, desktop sharing, and conferencing services from any device?
- A. Cisco WebEx Messenger client
- B. Cisco AnyConnect client
- C. Cisco Jabber client
- D. Cisco Unified Personal Communicator client
NEW QUESTION 4
In which two ways does Cisco Business Edition 6000 deployment mitigate and reduce business risk? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco proprietary communications protocols mitigate the risk of interoperability with other collaboration devices from other vendors.
- B. Cisco Collaboration architecture supports all major operating systems and devices, which minimizes the risk of a device not being supported
- C. Cisco Jabber uses a consistent user interface on all device
- D. Change of devices does not impact user acceptance.
- E. End-to-end, the Cisco Collaboration solution eliminates the risk that the applications and devices of other vendors will not be supported.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which information is provided by the Cisco Partner Proposal Library?
- A. proposal templates
- B. technical descriptions
- C. Cisco pricelist
- D. FAQs for Cisco Business Edition 6000
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three options are the most important business challenges experienced by midmarket customers'? (Choose three)
- A. lack of in-house IT skills
- B. available bandwidth for video
- C. being local but competing globally
- D. regulation and government policies
- E. need for innovation
NEW QUESTION 7
Which description of the Cisco Collaboration architecture is true'?
- A. a flexible network framework designed to enable integration with the collaboration requirements of the customer
- B. a flexible collaboration framework designed to support any customer and any user collaboration needs
- C. a collaboration framework designed to support the collaboration needs of a typical large enterprise
- D. a collaboration framework designed to integrate the existing customer collaboration functionalities with Cisco network infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 8
Which way for customers to engage is preferred?
- A. contact center
- B. web
- C. email
- D. anywhere, anytime, any device using multiple communication channels
- E. Cisco Telepresence
NEW QUESTION 9
100% Valid and Newest Version 700-105 Questions & Answers shared by Certifytools, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certifytools.com/700-105-exam.html (New 30 Q&As)