700-905 | Download Cisco 700-905 Free Samples Online
Exam Code: 700-905 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Cisco HyperFlex for Systems Engineers
Certification Provider: Cisco
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 700-905 Exam.
Online 700-905 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
How many separate VLANs must each HyperFlex node be configured with running ESXi?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three features for NVMe transfer protocol are valid? (Choose three.)
- A. Uses PCIe interface
- B. Streamlined commands for fewer CPU instructions
- C. More and deeper queues
- D. Requires 10 controller
- E. Increases memory speed for more lOPs
- F. Improves SAS and SATA speed
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the maximum size of an HXDP cluster running 3.5.1?
- A. 64 nodes
- B. 8 nodes
- C. 16 nodes
- D. 32 nodes
NEW QUESTION 4
How much memory is reserved for the controller VM in the HX220c?
- A. 48 GB
- B. 12 GB
- C. 24 GB
- D. 78 GB
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit.
Which VIC model supports two wire connectivity to each Fabric Interconnect?
- A. VIC 1227
- B. VIC 1557
- C. VIC 1387
- D. VIC 1457
NEW QUESTION 6
The process of optimizing information is tightly tied to the writing process as it is performed inline as the writing process is being performed The process of data optimization is performed with which two processes? (Choose two)
- A. The primary CVM compresses the data, writes it to its cache drive and mirrors it
- B. ACK is sent to the CVM that the write is about to be initiated
- C. On write, the local lOVisor sends the write to the primary CVM for that block
- D. On read/Writ
- E. the distributed VAAI sends the write to the primary CVM for that block
- F. The secondary CVM compresses the data, reads it from its cache drive and mirrors it
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three advantages of using the M5 generation of HyperFlex servers over the M4 generation are valid? (Choose three )
- A. Support for Cisco VICs
- B. Multiple GPUs
- C. M.2 SATA drive support for faster disk I/O
- D. DDR3 memory
- E. Microsoft Hyper-V support
- F. NVMe support
NEW QUESTION 8
What does the letter W indicate when selecting CPUs for your HX Node (le. HX-CPU 8170M)?
- A. support of 1.5 TB/socket of memory
- B. support for all flash drive array
- C. support for NVMe
- D. support for 768 TB/socket of memory
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two features enable RAID cards striping as well as mirroring and parity? (Choose two.)
- A. Integration with Cisco Intersight for a cloud-based storage management solution.
- B. No load on the system resources, drives seem as one drive to the operating system
- C. On RAID card failure, the RAID onboard concurrent cache assists rebuild cache.
- D. Hot replacement of drives available, depending on configuration
- E. Distributed drives across disparate systems can be in RAID together.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two processes does Disk Failure initiate? (Choose two)
- A. The affected cluster is marked as unhealthy and placed into standby mode
- B. If the replication factor is sufficient for the failure, the system is marked as unhealthy but remains operational
- C. Distributed pooled data is migrated off nodes to master data store.
- D. Performance is almost unaffected Sets 1-minute timer until self-healing starts.
- E. Self-healing mode is initiated and data replication factors applied.
NEW QUESTION 11
With which three components must every HyperFlex cluster be equipped with in regard to disks? (Choose three.)
- A. NVMe drives
- B. there are no specific requirements
- C. same type of cache drives
- D. same type and size of capacity of drives
- E. same number of capacity drives
- F. SAS drives
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three capabilities are provided by Virtual Interface Cards'? (Choose three.)
- A. Virtualizing object storage environments by pushing meta data directly to the management server
- B. The virtual interfaces created by a VIC do not accommodate hypervisor communication like VMkernel interfaces on vSphere.
- C. Management through Cisco IMC or UCS Manager with dynamic configuration of virtual interface cards based on the server profile (MAC/WWN).
- D. Traffic processing for internal and external communication supporting simultaneous HBA and NIC operation on the same physical hardware.
- E. Multiple-interface-card virtualization without any additional driver requirements with integration of the virtualized cards into the Fabric Interconnect infrastructure.
- F. A virtual environment, such as VMware vSphere, provides VM connectivity via a virtual switch to individual virtual machines bypassing local hardware requests.
NEW QUESTION 13
Drag the server type from the left onto the maximum number of capacity drives on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
HX220c-M5SX_6-8 HX240c-M5SX_6-23 HX240c-M5L_6-12
NEW QUESTION 14
How many memory channels does the Cisco UCS M5 server support per CPU?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 6
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 15
How many vCPUs does the HXDP controller VM require?
- A. 8
- B. 6
- C. 2
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 16
A Controller Virtual Machine (CVM) is an Ubuntu Linux VM that lives outside the converged data platform on the housekeeping drive since it is involved in creating the convergence data platform Which two features tor CVMs are valid? (Choose two.)
- A. creates hooks tor services related to third-party abstraction applications
- B. does not perform caching, deduplication: and compression of data
- C. an Ubuntu based VM running in the control space of each individual server, having linear access to the server's VMs and networking controls
- D. needs network access to ESX
- E. other CVMs, and management network
- F. is installed automatically by the HyperFlex installer, configured through the installer
NEW QUESTION 17
100% Valid and Newest Version 700-905 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/700-905/ (New 50 Q&As)