9A0-389 | Printable 9A0-389 Braindumps 2019
we provide Printable Adobe 9A0-389 exam answers which are the best for clearing 9A0-389 test, and to get certified by Adobe Adobe Campaign Developer Exam. The 9A0-389 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 9A0-389 exam. Crack your Adobe 9A0-389 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
NEW QUESTION 1
What could we do to improve the integrity of the following API function?
- A. Return a DOMElement instead of a string
- B. Include a try – catch statement to catch errors
- C. Store the incoming arguments in an array
- D. Use thequeryDef API instead of the load() and save() methods
- E. Include a conditional If statement to catch errors
NEW QUESTION 2
The schema below contains an address element. How would you display the first line of the address?
- A. <input xpath=”location/address1”/>
- B. <input xpath=”address1”/>
- C. <input xpath=”location/@address1”/>
- D. <input xpath=”@address1”/>
NEW QUESTION 3
Which XML element correctly defines a text attribute in a schema?
- A. <attribute name=”COMPANY” type=”string” length=”50” label=”company”/>
- B. <attribute name=”company” type=”string” length=”50” label=”Company”/>
- C. <attribute name=company type=string length=50 label=company/>
- D. <attribute name=”company” type=”text” length=”50” label=”Company”/>
NEW QUESTION 4
Which assessment should you use to hide a container in a form when gender is equal to a value of 1?
- A. MISSING
- B. MISSING
- C. MISSING
- D. MISSING
NEW QUESTION 5
How can you prevent a user from inputting a recipient without an email address?
- A. By adding a <testexpr=”@email != ”> element in the form.
- B. By adding a “dataPolicy=’mandatory’” attribute to the schema.
- C. By adding a “mandatory=’true’” attribute to the form.
- D. By adding a trigger in the database.
NEW QUESTION 6
What does it mean to “Enable but do not execute” a workflow Activity, assuming the workflow has been started?
- A. The workflow will execute up until the specified Activity, skip it, and continue without error.
- B. The workflow will execute up until, but not through, the specified Activity.
- C. The workflow will execute up until the specified Activity, prepare it to run, and then pause.
- D. The workflow will execute through the specified Activity and then pause.
- E. The workflow will execute through the specified Activity normall
- F. but will log additional data in the Journal.
NEW QUESTION 7
How would you setup a container in a form in order to make it visible for operators with the named right Managementgroup2?
- A. <container xpath=”HasNamedRight” label=”Managementgroup2” visible=”true” …>
- B. <container type=”visible”…><condition expr=”@namedRight = = ‘Managementgroup2’”/>…</container>
- C. <container visibleIf=”HasNamedRight(‘Managementgroup2’)” …>…</container>
- D. <container enableIf=”expr=’[@namedRight]= = Managementgroup2”’ …>…</container>
NEW QUESTION 8
How can you give access to a view without giving access to its source folder?
- A. Provide only read access to the specific parent node.
- B. Do not give read access on the parent node of the source folder.
- C. Set the “Restrict to information found in sub-folders of” tab to the specific view.
- D. The user must be able to access the source folder to access a view.
NEW QUESTION 9
A new attribute is added to the recipient schema. The error message shown below appears when opening the recipient. What is the cause of the error?
- A. The segment attribute is wrong.
- B. The navtree definition isincorrect.
- C. The value of the segment in the recipient record is incorrect.
- D. The form definition is incorrect.
NEW QUESTION 10
How should you organize the creation of the following tasks?
- A. Campaign – Program – Plan- Delivery
- B. Delivery – Campaign – Plan – Program
- C. Plan – Program – Campaign – Delivery
- D. Program – Delivery – Plan – Campaign
NEW QUESTION 11
A technical workflow needs to be deployed in order to delete all contact from the out-of-the- box recipient table which are born before a certain year. The workflow should automatically run on a daily basis. Identify the workflow activities needed to perform the given task.
- A. Time constraint – Data loading (RDBMS) – Content Management – End
- B. Continuous delivery – Loading (SOAP) – Update aggregate – End
- C. Scheduler – Query – Update Data – End
- D. Wait – Read list – List update – End
NEW QUESTION 12
A store runs a satisfaction survey every year. The purpose of the survey is to measure the change in satisfaction over the years. How should you store the survey responses?
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 13
Which is required when creating a new Plan?
- A. Description
- B. Parent
- C. Start and end date
- D. Nature
NEW QUESTION 14
You need to display email, firstName and lastName according to the following layout. Which element or attribute should you use?
- A. length=”100” attribute on the email.
- B. colspan=”2” attribute on the email.
- C. <static/> element after the email.
- D. <container/> element after the email.
NEW QUESTION 15
The following XML expression checks for the existence of a first name and will raise an error if the first name field is empty.
Where should this expression be located?
- A. Inside the <form> element of a form only
- B. Inside the master container element within the form
- C. Inside the main table element of the data schema.
NEW QUESTION 16
You want to add the following new columns to the output of a direct mail file extract:
Firstparturl is already declared in a JavaScrips activity which will be executed before the targeting query:
vars.firstparturl = ‘http://www.amazingcompany.com/u=’;
The additional column for recipient called John Doe should look like this: http://www.amazingcompany.com/u=John-Doe
How would you have created the expression in the query activity (Additional columns window) in order to meet the above mentioned requirement?
- A. ‘vars.firstparturl’+vars.firstName+’-‘+vars.lastName
- B. $(vars/@firstparturl)+@firstName+’-‘+@lastName
- C. $(vars.firstparturl)+firstName+’-‘+lastName
- D. ‘vars.firstparturl’+$(vars/@firstName)+’-‘+$(vars/@lastName)
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the purpose of the “Taken into account if” expression on a predefined filer?
- A. The “Taken into account if” expression provides the marketing user with a drop-down to select which conditions to apply.
- B. The conditions on which the “Taken into account if” expression is applied will only be used if the “Taken into account if” expression is true.
- C. The “Taken into account if” expression is used to only display an input when the expression is true.
- D. The “Taken into account if” expression can be used to format the filter result
NEW QUESTION 18
How should you set the value of the integrity attribute in a link in order to delete the source occurrence which is NO longer referenced by a target occurrence?
- A. define
- B. normal
- C. own
- D. neutral
NEW QUESTION 19
P.S. Dumpscollection now are offering 100% pass ensure 9A0-389 dumps! All 9A0-389 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/9A0-389/ (41 New Questions)