ANS-C00 | Renovate ANS-C00 Sample Question For AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Exam Certification
Want to know Exambible ANS-C00 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Amazon-Web-Services AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Exam certification experience? Study Printable Amazon-Web-Services ANS-C00 answers to Up to date ANS-C00 questions at Exambible. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Amazon-Web-Services ANS-C00 (AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Exam) test on your first attempt.
Also have ANS-C00 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Select the VPC Peering statement below that is NOT true
- A. VPC peering supports transitive peering relationships for IPv6 traffic but not IPv4
- B. VPC peering can be performed between VPCs in different AWS accounts in the same region
- C. TCP connections can be performed between peered VPCs
- D. UDP connections can be performed between peered VPCs
NEW QUESTION 2
Non-compliant resources identified through the use of AWS Config Rules are automatically removed from operational service.
- A. It depends on the Rule configuration
- B. Only if it remains non-compliant for more than 6 hours
- C. True
- D. False
NEW QUESTION 3
To get started using AWS Direct Connect, in which of the following steps do you configure Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)?
- A. Complete the Cross Connect
- B. Verify your Virtual Interface
- C. Create a Virtual Interface
- D. Submit AWS Direct Connect Connection Request
NEW QUESTION 4
In Amazon CloudFront, if you need to quickly remove objects from a distribution, you can:
- A. delete the objects from cache.
- B. invalidate the objects.
- C. remove your Amazon S3 bucket.
- D. delete your distribution and recreate i
NEW QUESTION 5
In AWS Direct Connect, to provide for failover, AWS recommends that you request and configure two dedicated connections to AWS.
These connections can terminate on one or two routers in your network. You can do this while _____ with AWS Direct Connect step.
- A. creating a Virtual Interface
- B. configuring redundant connections
- C. completing the cross-connect
- D. verifying your Virtual Interface
NEW QUESTION 6
You can use the _____ command of the AWS Config service CLI to see the compliance state of each resource that AWS Config evaluates for a specific rule.
- A. describe-compliance-by-resource
- B. describe-compliance-by-config-rule
- C. get-compliance-details-by-config-rule
- D. get-compliance-details-by-config-rule
NEW QUESTION 7
In AWS Direct Connect, which of the following is true of configuring your router to connect to the AWS Direct Connect router?
- A. After creating a virtual interface for your AWS Direct Connect connection, you can download the router configuration file from the available link
- B. After Completing the Cross Connect step, the download link for router configuration will be available
- C. After submitting your AWS Direct Connect connection request, you will receive the router configuration details by email within 72 hours
- D. In Create a Virtual Interface step, the general configuration of your router would be available for downloading.
NEW QUESTION 8
When an AWS Config rule is triggered a JSON object known as an AWS Config Event is created. This object contains a(n) ______ attribute, which is a JSON-formatted set of key/value pairs the receiving AWS Lambda function processes as part of its evaluation logic.
- A. inputParameters
- B. invokingEvent
- C. ruleConfiguration
- D. mappingTemplate
NEW QUESTION 9
A user is running a batch process on EBS backed EC2 instances. The batch process launches few EC2 instances to process hadoop Map reduce jobs which can run between 50 – 600 minutes or
sometimes for even more time. The user wants a configuration that can terminate the instance only when the process is completed. How can the user configure this with CloudWatch?
- A. Configure a job which terminates all instances after 600 minutes
- B. It is not possible to terminate instances automatically
- C. Set up the CloudWatch with Auto Scaling to terminate all the instances
- D. Configure the CloudWatch action to terminate the instance when the CPU utilization falls below 5%
NEW QUESTION 10
You are the AWS cloud architect and have been tasked with designing an appropriate subnetting design for your production VPC. Your production VPC requires secure communications back to the corporate private network. Quality of Service (QoS) is very important 24x7 for this particular connection, as real-time data is passed continually backwards and forwards between your on-prem bioinformatics enterprise application, and the number crunching servers deployed in the cloud. Any potential latency incurred on this connection will have a direct impact on the company's ability to attract investors and expansion into new markets. Select the correct network configuration that best facilitates your company's continued growth plans.
- A. Provision a Direct Connect connection - between your service provider's data center and the AWS region that your cloud compute resources exist in . Configure just a Private VirtualInterfac
- B. As this is a Direct Connection, a Virtual Private Gateway is not required
- C. Configure a site-to-site layer 2 software router using OpenVPN within your VPC and ensure that QoS enabled - this is a secure and cheap option
- D. Configure a site-to-site layer 3 software router using OpenVPN within your VPC and ensure that QoS enabled - this is a secure and cheap option
- E. Provision a Direct Connect connection - between your existing service provider's data center and the AWS region that your cloud compute resources exist i
- F. Configure a Virtual Private Gateway and Private Virtual Interface
NEW QUESTION 11
In Amazon CloudFront, while creating a web distribution, which of the following can be used as origin servers?
- A. Any combination AWS Glacier archives and Oracle server
- B. Any combination of Amazon DB intances and XML servers
- C. Any combination of Amazon S3 buckets and HTTP servers
- D. Any combination of Amazon Data Insights and PHP servers
NEW QUESTION 12
A user is trying to understand the detailed CloudWatch monitoring concept. Which of the below mentioned services does not provide detailed monitoring with CloudWatch?
- A. AWS Route53
- B. AWS EMR
- C. AWS ELB
- D. AWS RDS
NEW QUESTION 13
Which service is used by default to store the CloudTrail log files?
- A. Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- B. Redshift
- C. Simple Storage Service (S3)
- D. Glacier
NEW QUESTION 14
Fill in the blanks: One of the basic characteristics of security groups for your VPC is that you ______ .
- A. can specify allow rules, but not deny rules
- B. can specify deny rules, but not allow rules
- C. can specify allow rules as well as deny rules
- D. can neither specify allow rules nor deny rules
NEW QUESTION 15
Considering the rules of IPv4 subnetting, how many subnets and hosts per subnet are possible given the following network 192.168.130.130/28? (in this question ignore the fact that AWS reserves 5 IP addresses)
- A. 8 subnets and 30 hosts per subnet
- B. 16 subnets and 14 hosts per subnet
- C. 32 subnets and 30 hosts per subnet
- D. 8 subnets and 14 hosts per subnet
NEW QUESTION 16
To connect to public AWS products such as Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3 through the AWS Direct Link, which step is NOT required?
- A. Provide public IP address (/31) for each Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) session.
- B. Allocate a Private IP address to your network in 172.x.x.x range.
- C. Provide the public routes that you will advertise over Border Gateway Protocol (BGP).
- D. Provide a public Autonomous System Number (ASN) that you own or a private one to identify your network on the Internet.
NEW QUESTION 17
A user is having data generated randomly based on a certain event. The user wants to upload that data to CloudWatch. It may happen that event may not have data generated for some period due to randomness. Which of the below mentioned options is a recommended option for this case?
- A. For the period when there is no data, the user should not send the data at all
- B. The user must upload the data to CloudWatch as having no data for some period will cause an error at CloudWatch monitoring
- C. For the period when there is no data the user should send the value as 0
- D. For the period when there is no data the user should send a blank value
NEW QUESTION 18
An AWS CloudTrail log file provides the identity and source IP address of the API caller, and a time of the API call, request parameters, and _____ .
- A. response elements
- B. event selectors
- C. port alarms
- D. destination buckets
NEW QUESTION 19
You would like to automate the monitoring of changes in the configurations of your AWS resources and respond programmatically to configurations of only a certain type. To do this, you could use Amazon ______ as the endpoint for the Amazon SNS topics that generate messages from AWS Config.
- A. Kinesis
- B. Simple Email Service (SES)
- C. Simple Storage Service (S3)
- D. Simple Queue Service (SQS)
NEW QUESTION 20
Which element of AWS Config can be used to help maintain internal and external compliance controls?
- A. Configuration Item
- B. Configuration Recorder
- C. Configuration Streams
- D. Config Rules
NEW QUESTION 21
A user is trying to send custom metrics to CloudWatch using the PutMetricData APIs. Which of the below mentioned points should the user needs to take care while sending the data to CloudWatch?
- A. The size of a request is limited to 128KB for HTTP GET requests and 64KB for HTTP POST requests
- B. The size of a request is limited to 40KB for HTTP GET requests and 8KB for HTTP POST requests
- C. The size of a request is limited to 16KB for HTTP GET requests and 80KB for HTTP POST requests
- D. The size of a request is limited to 8KB for HTTP GET requests and 40KB for HTTP POST requests
NEW QUESTION 22
In Amazon CloudFront, you cannot configure CloudFront to process cookies for _____.
- A. HTTPS web distributions
- B. Web and RTMP distributions
- C. RTMP distributions
- D. HTTP web distributions
NEW QUESTION 23
Which of the following types of contents cannot serve over HTTP or HTTPS in Amazon CloudFront?
- A. Apple HTTP Live Streaming
- B. Static and dynamic download content
- C. Adobe Flash multimedia content
- D. CloudFront RTMP distribution
NEW QUESTION 24
Which AWS service is used within an AWS Config Rule to perform the logic evaluation of that rule?
- A. Inspector
- B. WAF
- C. Lambda
- D. SWF
NEW QUESTION 25
The IPsec protocol suite is made up of various components covering aspects such as confidentiality, encryption, and integrity. Select the correct statement below regarding the correct configuration options for ensure IPsec confidentiality:
- A. The following protocols may be used to configure IPsec confidentiality, DES, 3DES, MD5
- B. The following protocols may be used to configure IPsec confidentiality, DES, 3DES, AES
- C. The following protocols may be used to configure IPsec confidentiality, PSK, RSA
- D. The following protocols may be used to configure IPsec confidentiality, PSK, MD5
- E. The following protocols may be used to configure IPsec confidentiality, PSK, RSA
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full ANS-C00 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/ANS-C00/ (New 76 Q&As Version)