AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate | 100% Guarantee AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate Rapidshare 2019
Cause all that matters here is passing the Amazon AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate Amazon AWS Certified Developer - Associate exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Testking AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
NEW QUESTION 1
A user has set an IAM policy where it allows all requests if a request from IP 10.10.10.1/32. Another policy allows all the requests between 5 PM to 7 PM. What will happen when a user is requesting access from IP 10.10.10.1/32 at 6 PM?
- A. IAM will throw an error for policy conflict
- B. It is not possible to set a policy based on the time or IP
- C. It will deny access
- D. It will allow access
With regard to IAM, when a request is made, the AWS service decides whether a given request should be allowed or denied. The evaluation logic follows these rules:
By default, all requests are denied. (In general, requests made using the account credentials for resources in the account are always allowed.)
An explicit allow policy overrides this default. An explicit deny policy overrides any allows. Reference:
NEW QUESTION 2
A user has created a new EBS volume from an existing snapshot. The user mounts the volume on the instance to which it is attached. Which of the below mentioned options is a required step before the user can mount the volume?
- A. Run a cyclic check on the device for data consistency
- B. Create the file system of the volume
- C. Resize the volume as per the original snapshot size
- D. No step is require
- E. The user can directly mount the device
When a user is trying to mount a blank EBS volume, it is required that the user first creates a file system within the volume. If the volume is created from an existing snapshot then the user needs not to create a file system on the volume as it will wipe out the existing data.
NEW QUESTION 3
EC2 instances are launched from Amazon Machine images (AMIS). A given public AMI can:
- A. be used to launch EC2 Instances in any AWS region.
- B. only be used to launch EC2 instances in the same country as the AMI is stored.
- C. only be used to launch EC2 instances in the same AWS region as the AMI is stored.
- D. only be used to launch EC2 instances in the same AWS availability zone as the AMI is stored
NEW QUESTION 4
AWS Elastic Load Balancer supports SSL termination.
- A. Tru
- B. For specific availability zones only.
- C. False
- D. Tru
- E. For specific regions only
- F. Tru
- G. For all regions
You can configure your load balancer in ELB (Elastic Load Balancing) to use a SSL certificate in order to improve your system security.The load balancer uses the certificate to terminate and then decrypt requests before sending them to the back-end instances. Elastic Load Balancing uses AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) to upload your certificate to your load balancer.
Reference: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/EIasticLoadBaIancing/latest/DeveIoperGuide/US_SettingUpLoadBaIancerH TTPS.htmI
NEW QUESTION 5
A user has created a MySQL RDS instance. Which of the below mentioned options is mandatory to configure while creating an instance?
- A. MuIti AZ deployment setup
- B. Automated backup window
- C. Availability Zone
- D. Maintenance window
When creating an RDS instance, the user needs to specify whether it is Nlulti AZ or not. If the user does not provide the value for the zone, the maintenance window or automated backup window, RDS will automatically select the value.
NEW QUESTION 6
What happens if your application performs more reads or writes than your provisioned capacity?
- A. Nothing
- B. requests above your provisioned capacity will be performed but you will receive 400 error codes.
- C. requests above your provisioned capacity will be performed but you will receive 200 error codes.
- D. requests above your provisioned capacity will be throttled and you will receive 400 error code
Speaking about DynamoDB, if your application performs more reads/second or writes/second than your tabIe’s provisioned throughput capacity allows, requests above your provisioned capacity will be throttled and you will receive 400 error codes.
NEW QUESTION 7
A user has configured ELB with two instances running in separate AZs of the same region? Which of the below mentioned statements is true?
- A. Nlulti AZ instances will provide HA with ELB
- B. lVIuIti AZ instances are not possible with a single ELB
- C. Nlulti AZ instances will provide scalability with ELB
- D. The user can achieve both HA and scalability with ELB
If a user is running two instances in separate AZs, it will provide HA with ELB since ELB will automatically stop routing the traffic to unhealthy instances and send it to healthy instances only.
NEW QUESTION 8
How can a user configure three termination policies for the AutoScaIing group?
- A. Define multiple policies in random order
- B. Define multiple policies in the ordered list
- C. Keep updating the AutoScaIing group with each policy
- D. The user cannot specify more than two policies for AutoScaIing
To configure the Auto Scaling termination policy, the user can either specify any one of the policies as a standalone policy or list multiple policies in an ordered list. The policies are executed in the order that they are listed.
NEW QUESTION 9
When working with AWS CIoudFormation Templates what is the maximum number of stacks that you can create?
- A. 500
- B. 50
- C. 20
- D. 10
Maximum number of AWS CIoudFormation stacks that you can create is 20 stacks. Reference:
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following items are required to allow an application deployed on an EC2 instance to write data to a DynamoDB table?
Assume that no security Keys are allowed to be stored on the EC2 instance. Choose 2 answers
- A. Create an IAM User that allows write access to the DynamoDB table.
- B. Add an IAM Role to a running EC2 instance.
- C. Add an IAM User to a running EC2 Instance.
- D. Launch an EC2 Instance with the IAM Role included in the launch configuration.
- E. Create an IAM Role that allows write access to the DynamoDB table.
- F. Launch an EC2 Instance with the IAM User included in the launch configuration.
NEW QUESTION 11
Can a user associate and use his own DNS with ELB instead ofthe DNS provided by AWS ELB?
- A. Yes, by creating a CNAME with the existing domain name provider
- B. Yes, by configuring DNS in the AWS Console
- C. No
- D. Yes, only through Route 53 by mapping ELB and DNS
The AWS ELB allows mapping a custom domain name with ELB. The user can map ELB with DNS in two ways: 1) By creating CNAME with the existing domain name service provider or 2) By creating a record with Route 53.
NEW QUESTION 12
Can you configure an RDS Read Replica using CIoudFormation templates?
- A. Yes, provided that you have root access.
- B. Yes, when you create a new CIoudFormation template
- C. Yes, but not for all Regions.
- D. No, you can add the ReadRepIica only when the resource is made available by CIoudFormation
AWS CIoudFormation gives developers and systems administrators an easy way to create and manage collections of AWS resources. You can now set Read Replicas for your databases with RDS when you create a new C|oudFormation tempIate.You can start using it with the sample template of C|oudFormation.
NEW QUESTION 13
A user has hosted a website on AWS and uses ELB to load balance the multiple instances. The user application does not have any cookie management. How can the user bind the session of the requestor with a particular instance?
- A. Bind the IP address with a sticky cookie
- B. Create a cookie at the application level to set at ELB
- C. Use session synchronization with ELB
- D. Let ELB generate a cookie for a specified duration
The key to manage the sticky session is determining how long the load balancer should route the user's request to the same application instance. If the application has its own session cookie, then the user can set the Elastic Load Balancing to create the session cookie to follow the duration specified by the appIication's session cookie. If the user’s application does not have its own session cookie, then he can set the Elastic Load Balancing to create a session cookie by specifying his own stickiness duration. Reference: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/EIasticLoadBaIancing/latest/DeveIoperGuide/US_StickySessions.html
NEW QUESTION 14
A user is launching an AWS RDS instance with MySQL. The user wants to enable the Nlulti AZ feature. Which of the below mentioned parameters will not be allowed to configure by RDS?
- A. Availability Zone
- B. Region
- C. DB subnet group
- D. Database port
If the user is launching RDS with Multi AZ the user cannot provision the Availability Zone. RDS is launched automatically instead
NEW QUESTION 15
In DynamoDB, to get a detailed listing of secondary indexes on a table, you can use the action.
- A. DescribeTabIe
- B. BatchGetItem
- C. Getltem
- D. TabIeName
In DynamoDB, DescribeTab|e returns information about the table, including the current status ofthe table, when it was created, the primary key schema, and any indexes on the table.
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the format of structured notification messages sent by Amazon SNS?
- A. An XML object containing MessageId, UnsubscribeURL, Subject, lVIessage and other values
- B. An JSON object containing MessageId, DupIicateFIag, lVIessage and other values
- C. An XML object containing MessageId, DupIicateFIag, lVIessage and other values
- D. An JSON object containing MessageId, unsubscribeURL, Subject, lVIessage and other values
NEW QUESTION 17
To scale up the AWS resources using manual AutoScaIing, which of the below mentioned parameters should the user change?
- A. Maximum capacity
- B. Desired capacity
- C. Preferred capacity
- D. Current capacity
The Manual Scaling as part of Auto Scaling allows the user to change the capacity of Auto Scaling group. The user can add / remove EC2 instances on the fly. To execute manual scaling, the user should modify the desired capacity. AutoScaIing will adjust instances as per the requirements. If the user is trying to CLI, he can use command as-set-desired-capacity <Auto Scaling Group Name> --desired-capacity <New Capacity>
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following statements about SQS is true?
- A. Messages will be delivered exactly once and messages will be delivered in First in, First out order
- B. Messages will be delivered exactly once and message delivery order is indeterminate
- C. Messages will be delivered one or more times and messages will be delivered in First in, First out order
- D. Messages will be delivered one or more times and message delivery order is indeterminate
NEW QUESTION 19
When you create a table with a hash-and-range key, you must define one or more secondary indexes on that table.
- A. False, hash-range key is another name for secondary index
- B. False, it is optional
- C. True
- D. False, when you have Hash-Range key you cannot define Secondary index
When you create a table with a hash-and-range key in DynamoDB, you can also define one or more secondary indexes on that table.
NEW QUESTION 20
When you register an actMty in Amazon SWF, you provide the following information, except:
- A. a name
- B. timeout values
- C. a domain
- D. version
When designing an Amazon SWF workflow, you precisely define each of the required actMties. You then register each actMty with Amazon SWF as an actMty type. When you register the actMty, you provide information such as a name and version, and some timeout values based on how long you expect the actMty to take.
NEW QUESTION 21
When using a large Scan operation in DynamoDB, what technique can be used to minimize the impact of a scan on a tabIe's provisioned throughput?
- A. Set a smaller page size for the scan
- B. Use parallel scans
- C. Define a range index on the table
- D. Prewarm the table by updating all items
NEW QUESTION 22
How do you configure SQS to support longer message retention?
- A. Set the lVIessageRetentionPeriod attribute using the SetQueueAttributes method
- B. Using a Lambda function
- C. You can'
- D. It is set to 14 days and cannot be changed
- E. You need to request it from AWS
To configure the message retention period, set the lVIessageRetentionPeriod attribute using the SetQueueAttributes method. This attribute is used to specify the number of seconds a message will be retained by SQS. Currently the default value for the message retention period is 4 days. Using the lVIessageRetentionPeriod attribute, the message retention period can be set anywhere from 60 seconds (1 minute), up to 1209600 seconds (14 days).
NEW QUESTION 23
A user is using an EBS backed instance. Which of the below mentioned statements is true?
- A. The user will be charged for volume and instance only when the instance is running
- B. The user will be charged for the volume even if the instance is stopped
- C. The user will be charged only for the instance running cost
- D. The user will not be charged for the volume if the instance is stopped
If a user has launched an EBS backed instance, the user will be charged for the EBS volume even though the instance is in a stopped state. The instance will be charged for the EC2 hourly cost only when it is running.
NEW QUESTION 24
Can one instance be registered with two ELBs in the same region?
- A. No
- B. Yes, provided both ELBs have the same health check configuration
- C. Yes, always
- D. Yes, provided both ELBs are in the same AZ
Yes, it is possible to have one instance part of two separate ELBs, though both ELBs have different configurations. ELBs are never launched in specific zones.
NEW QUESTION 25
Company C has recently launched an online commerce site for bicycles on AWS. They have a "Product" DynamoDB table that stores details for each bicycle, such as, manufacturer, color, price, quantity and size to display in the online store. Due to customer demand, they want to include an image for each bicycle along with the existing details.
Which approach below provides the least impact to provisioned throughput on the "Product" table?
- A. Serialize the image and store it in multiple DynamoDB tables
- B. Create an "Images" DynamoDB table to store the Image with a foreign key constraint to the "Product" table
- C. Add an image data type to the "Product" table to store the images in binary format
- D. Store the images in Amazon S3 and add an S3 URL pointer to the "Product" table item for each image
NEW QUESTION 26
An Amazon S3 bucket, "myawsbucket" is configured with website hosting in Tokyo region, what is the region-specific website endpoint?
- A. www.myawsbucket.ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com
- B. myawsbucket.s3-website-ap-northeast-I.amazonawscom
- C. myawsbucket.amazonaws.com
- D. myawsbucket.tokyo.amazonaws.com
NEW QUESTION 27
A user wants to configure AutoScaIing which scales up when the CPU utilization is above 70% and scales down when the CPU utilization is below 30%. How can the user configure AutoScaIing for the above mentioned condition?
- A. Use AutoScaIing with a schedule
- B. Configure ELB to notify AutoScaIing on load increase or decrease
- C. Use dynamic AutoScaIing with a policy
- D. Use AutoScaIing by manually modifying the desired capacity during a condition
The user can configure the AutoScaIing group to automatically scale up and then scale down based on the specified conditions. To configure this, the user must setup policies which will get triggered by the C|oudWatch alarms.
NEW QUESTION 28
100% Valid and Newest Version AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate-exam-dumps.html (New 255 Q&As)