C1000-002 | IBM C1000-002 Training Materials 2020
We provide real C1000-002 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass IBM C1000-002 Exam quickly & easily. The C1000-002 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our IBM C1000-002 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the C1000-002 exam.
Online C1000-002 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
When migrating to MQv9, what are the MQ migration model options to consider?
- A. Cross stage migration
- B. Single stage migration and cross stage migration
- C. Multi-stage migration, side-by-side migration, and single stage migration
- D. Plexed stage migration, side-by-side migration, and cross stage migration
NEW QUESTION 2
The following commands are issued on QMGRA: DEFINE QLOCAL(SATURN)
DEFINE QLOCAL(QMGRB) USAGE(XMITQ) DEFINE QALIAS(MARS) TARGET (VENUS)
DEFINE QALIAS(PLUTO) TARGET(SATURN)
DEFINE QREMOTE(VENUS) RNAME(SATURN) RQMNAME(QMGRB)
The following commands are issued on QMGRB: DEFINE QLOCAL(mars)
DEFINE QLOCAL(QMGRA) USAGE(XMITQ) DEFINE QALIAS(SATURN) TARGET(VENUS) DEFINE QALIAS(PLUTO) TARGET(VENUS)
DEFINE QREMOTE(VENUS) RNAME(PLUTO) RQMNAME(QMGRA)
Where does the message go when it is put to MARS on QMGRA?
- A. MARS on QMGRB
- B. MARS on QMGRA
- C. SATURN on QMGRB
- D. SATURN on QMGRA
NEW QUESTION 3
Which FFST Report field can be used to trigger tracing to start?
- A. FDC ID
- B. FFST ID
- C. Error ID
- D. Probe ID
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator is troubleshooting a 2035 MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED error. Which command can the administrator use to check all authorizations for a queue manager named QMA?
- A. dspmq -m QMA -all
- B. dmpmqlog -m QMA -auth
- C. dspmqaut -m QMA -n mqm -t queue
- D. dmpmqaut -m QMA >/tmp/QMA.dmpmqaut.txt
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the extension is used for IBM MQ FFST reports?
- A. dmp
- B. fdc
- C. fst
- D. ffst
NEW QUESTION 6
What setting of the MONQ attribute should be used to stop capturing monitoring data for all queues on the Queue Manager?
- A. OFF
- B. NONE
- C. FALSE
- D. DISABLE
NEW QUESTION 7
When an MQ queue manager is configured to produce events, what format are the event messages written in?
- A. TXT (Plain Text)
- B. XML (Extended Markup Language)
- C. CSV (Comma Separated Variable)
- D. PCF (Programmable Command Format)
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement describes an MQl channel?
- A. A bidirectional communications link between two queue managers.
- B. A unidirectional communications link between two queue managers.
- C. A bidirectional communications link that connects an application to a queue manager.
- D. A unidirectional communications link that connects an application to a queue manager.
NEW QUESTION 9
What performance events are generated, which queue holds the performance event messages?
- A. SYSTEM.PERFM.EVENT
- B. SYSTEM.ADMIN.EVENT
- C. SYSTEM.ADMIN.PERFM.EVENT
- D. SYSTEM.ADMIN.PERFORMANCE.EVENT
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator has developed an application to administer MQ using Programmable Command Format (PCF) messages.
Which queues need to exist on the target queue manager for the application to work?
- A. SYSTEM.COMMAND.INPUT on all platforms
- B. SYSTEM.ADMIN.COMMAND.EVENT on all platforms
- C. SYSTEM.ADMIN.COMMAND.QUEUE on distributed platforms and SYSTEM.COMMAND.INPUT on z/OS
- D. SYSTEM.CLUSTER.COMMAND.QUEUE on distributed platforms and SYSTEM.CLUSTER.COMMAND.INPUT on z/OS
NEW QUESTION 11
When configuring MQ shared queues on z/OS, where are the queue objects that represents the attributes of the shared queues held?
- A. VSAM database
- B. External SQL Server
- C. Shared DB2 repository
- D. Shared Oracle database
NEW QUESTION 12
It is suspected that a poor programming technique has been used in coding an application that uses an MQ queue (Q1). The application puts a high volume of small messages to the queue. It has been observed that when the application is running, server CPU resource usage increases sharply.
Which command(s) will provide the administrator with the data needed to confirm or reject the poor programming technique?
- A. ALTER QMGR STATMQI(ON)
- B. ALTER QLOCAL(Q1) STATMQI(ON)
- C. ALTER QLOCAL(Q1) ACCTQ(QMGR)ALTER QMGR ACCTINT(10) ACCTQ(NONE)
- D. ALTER QMGR STATCHL(ON) STATQ(NONE)ALTER QLOCAL(Q1) STATQ(QMGR)
NEW QUESTION 13
The MQ Administrator has enabled Command Events in order to log all successful MQSC commands. What else must be done to also capture the unauthorized MQSC command attempts?
- A. Enable Authority Events
- B. Enable Security Events
- C. Change the Authority Event setting from DISABLED to NODISPLAY
- D. Change the Command Event setting from DISABLED to NODISPLAY
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the correct address to get extended information about queue manager TESTQM using the REST API?
- A. http://ip:port/mq/rest/qmgr/TSTQM?attributes.extended
- B. http://ip:port/ibmmq/rest/qmgr=TSTQM?attributes=extended
- C. http://ip:port/mq/rest/v1/qmgr=TESTQM/attributes.extended
- D. http://ip:port/ibmmq/rest/v1/qmgr/TESTQM?attributes=extended
NEW QUESTION 15
What is one reason an administrator would have multiple queue managers on one server?
- A. It allows fewer connections.
- B. It allows for memory and CPU isolation.
- C. It allows fewer outstanding units of work.
- D. It allows for tuning log file sized differently.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which channel may be configured with a channel auto-definition exit?
- A. Sender Channel
- B. Receiver Channel
- C. Requester Channel
- D. Client-Connection Channel
NEW QUESTION 17
QM1 is a multi-instance queue manager on server1 and server2. Currently, it is NOT running. What is the effect of executing strmqm -x QM1 on server1?
- A. QM1 becomes an active instance on server2.
- B. QM1 becomes an active instance on server1.
- C. QM1 becomes an active instance on server1 and a standby instance on server2.
- D. QM1 becomes an active instance on server2 and a standby instance on server1.
NEW QUESTION 18
What must be done before an administrator can take a full backup of a queue manager’s files?
- A. The queues must be cleared.
- B. The channels must be stopped.
- C. The queue manager must be stopped.
- D. The administrator must copy the logs over to DR site.
NEW QUESTION 19
Queue manager QM1 has a remote queue RMT1 which is a remote definitions of the local queue L1 on queue manager QM2.
How would an administrator define the transmission queue so that messages on RMT1 on QM1 are sent to L1 on QM2?
- A. DEFINE QLOCAL(‘QM2’) USAGE(XMITQ)
- B. DEFINE QLOCAL(‘RMT1’) USAGE(XMITQ)
- C. DEFINE QREMOTE(‘L1’) USAGE(XMITQ)
- D. DEFINE QUALIAS(‘QM2’) USAGE(XMITQ)
NEW QUESTION 20
An administrator has been asked to make changes to MQ config so that the MQ client application APP_A connecting to queue manager QM1 can reconnect automatically without re-starting the applications.
What does the administrator need to configure to achieve this?
- A. Alter QMGR and set the attribute RECONN(YES)
- B. Alter SVRCONN channel and set attribute AUTOCONN(TRUE)
- C. Configure DefRecon attribute of CHANNELS stanza in mqclient.ini
- D. Configure AutoConnect attribute of CHANNELS stanza in mqclient.ini
NEW QUESTION 21
An instance of IBM MQ on Unix regularly processes larger messages. Which condition will have a positive impact on message throughput given that the system is short of real memory?
- A. larger log buffer sizes
- B. Application processing outside of a unit of work
- C. Defining queue using large persistent queue buffers
- D. Defining queues using large non-persistent queue buffers
NEW QUESTION 22
For MQ Appliance, which command can be used to set values in the mqat.ini?
- A. setmqat
- B. setmqini
- C. setmqaut
- D. setmqenv
NEW QUESTION 23
An administrator has a new application that sends 2MB messages to a remote queue manager, which is significantly larger than current messages which are 50KB.
How can an administrator ensure minimal impact on the existing environment?
- A. Set the workload balancing option to MIXEDSIZE.
- B. Require the queue manager to use message chunking.
- C. Set MSGGROUP to TRUE and MSGSIZE to a value of 2MB.
- D. Use separate channels and transmit queues for the new messages.
NEW QUESTION 24
An administrator wants to determine how many messages are on a TESTQ. Which MQSC command will return that information?
- A. display qstatus testq curdepth
- B. display qstatus testq message count
- C. display qstatus testq type (message) count
- D. display qstatus testq type (queue) curdepth
NEW QUESTION 25
An existing application periodically announces price changes by putting messages to a queue. To make the price messages available as publications without changing the application, the output queue has been deleted
and replaced with a queue alias that has TARGTYPE(TOPIC) TARGET(‘PRICES’). Which authorization is required to allow the application to publish using the new alias?
- A. Grant +put to the alias only
- B. Grant +pub to the alias and +pub to the PRICES topic object
- C. Grant +put to the alias and +pub to the PRICES topic object
- D. Grant +put to the alias and to each of the subscriber queues
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass C1000-002 Exam with 65 Q&As prep-labs.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest prep-labs.com C1000-002 Dumps: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/C1000-002/ (65 New Questions)