C2090-600 | Top Tips Of Avant-garde C2090-600 Braindumps
Actualtests offers free demo for C2090-600 exam. "IBM DB2 11.1 DBA for LUW", also known as C2090-600 exam, is a IBM Certification. This set of posts, Passing the IBM C2090-600 exam, will help you answer those questions. The C2090-600 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real IBM C2090-600 exams and revised by experts!
Online C2090-600 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
On Linux and Unix systems, which of the following will set the DB2_FMP_COMM_HEAPSZ registry variable to 1 GB (or 256000 pages), only for the instance db2inst1?
- A. As the db2 instance owner (db2inst1) execute the command:exportDB2_FMP_COMM_HEAPSZ=256000
- B. Add to the following line to the userprofile (db2inst1): DB2_FMP_COMM_HEAPSZ=256000
- C. As the db2 instance owner (db2inst1) execute the command:db2set –i DB2_FMP_COMM_HEAPSZ=256000
- D. As the db2 instance owner (db2inst1)execute the command:db2set –i db2inst1 DB2_FMP_COMM_HEAPSZ=256000
NEW QUESTION 2
Which ALTER TABLE statements will put a table named TAB1 in “reorg-pending” state? (Choose two.)
- A. ALTER TABLE tab1 APPEND ON
- B. ALTER TABLE tab1 DROP COLUMN col1
- C. ALTER TABLE tab1 ALTER COLUMN col1 SET NOT NULL
- D. ALTER TABLE tab1 DETACH PARTITION part1 INTO tab_part1
- E. ALTER TABLE tab1 ADD CONSTRAINT pk_tab1 PRIMARY KEY (col1)
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statement about label-based access control (LBAC) is TRUE?
- A. LBAC protection can be applied to a nickname
- B. LBAC cannot be used to restrict access to a staging table
- C. LBAC cannot be used to restrict access to data of columns and rows in the same table
- D. LBAC protection for columns requires a table to contain a column that has a DB2SECURITYLABEL data type
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement about NOT ENFORCED unique constraints is TRUE?
- A. NOT ENFORCED unique constraints can not be defined on primary key columns
- B. The query optimizer will consider a NOT ENFORCED unique constraint when selecting an optimal data access plan
- C. When attempting to insert data that does not conform to a NOT ENFORCED unique constraint, awarning will be returned
- D. Storage requirements for a NOT ENFORCED unique constraint are no different than the storage requirements for a similar unique index
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following are valid Explain operators? (Choose two.)
- A. CTQ
- B. XSCAN
- C. IXSCAN
- D. SELECT
- E. COLSCAN
NEW QUESTION 6
Which operation can be performed with trusted context privileges that are acquired through a role?
- A. DML operations
- B. DDL operations
- C. Server maintenance operations
- D. Security administration operations
NEW QUESTION 7
When querying the MON_GET_TABLESPACE table function, the values for many of the performance metrics like POOL_DATA_P_READS and POOL_DATA_L_READS are showing 0, even though there is activity occurring in the database. Which command must be executed to enable the table function to return actual data?
- A. UPDATE DB CFG USING MON_OBJ_METRICS BASE
- B. UPDATE DB CFG USING MON_ACT_METRICS BASE
- C. UPDATE DBM CFG USING DFT_MON_BUFPOOL ON
- D. UPDATE MONITOR SWITCHES USING BUFFERPOOL ON
NEW QUESTION 8
Which data types are only valid when DB2_COMPATIBILITY_VECTOR=ORA? (Choose two.)
- A. XML
- B. REAL
- C. NUMBER
- D. VRCHAR2
- E. VARBINARY
NEW QUESTION 9
Where does the DB2 Problem Determination tool (db2pd) get information from?
- A. DB2memory sets
- B. the db2diag.log file
- C. Monitoring table functions
- D. A set of pre-defined event monitors
NEW QUESTION 10
Which tool can be used to get database design recommendations based on SQL statements stored in the database package cache?
- A. db2pd
- B. db2dart
- C. db2expln
- D. db2advis
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement about Data Server Manager (DSM) is TRUE?
- A. DSM can be used for reviewing audit trails
- B. DSM cannot be used for database administration
- C. DSM can be used for configuration management of DB2 Data Server drivers
- D. DSM can be used to efficiently monitor, analyze, identify, and solve a performance issue
NEW QUESTION 12
When the DB2_WORKLOAD registry variable is assigned the value ANALYTICS and then a new database is created, what happens? (Choose two.)
- A. The PAGESIZE database configuration parameter is set to 32K.
- B. The AUTO_REORG database configurationparameter is set to NO.
- C. The DFT_EXTENT_SZ database configuration parameter is set to 8.
- D. The DFT_TABLE_ORG database configuration parameter is set to COLUMN.
- E. The INTRA_PARALLEL database manager configuration parameter is set to NO.
NEW QUESTION 13
You suspect there is a communications issue between a member and a cluster caching facility (CF) in a DB2 pureScale instance. Which command will provide diagnostic information that can be used to confirm your suspicions?
- A. db2cluster -verify
- B. db2cluster -cm -list -alert
- C. db2cluster -verify -configuration
- D. db2cluster -cm -verify -resource
NEW QUESTION 14
If Secure Sockets Layer is a requirement, which of the following parameters must be set to encrypt data in transit?
- A. Set the DB2COMM registry variable to DB2COMM=SSL
- B. Set the DB2COMM registry variable to DB2COMM=SSL, TCPIP
- C. Set the AUTHENTICATION configuration parameter to DATA_ENCRYPT
- D. Set the AUTHENTICATION configuration parameter to SERVER_ENCRYPT
NEW QUESTION 15
What levels of authority are needed to create a storage group? (Choose two.)
- A. DBADM
- B. SYSADM
- C. SQLADM
- D. SYSCTRL
- E. SYSMAINT
NEW QUESTION 16
When choosing the dimensions for an MDC table, poor space utilization can occur due to low cell density. What can cause an MDC table to use much more space?
- A. The page size is too small.
- B. The extent size is too small.
- C. Low cardinality of the dimension(s) chosen.
- D. High cardinality of the dimension(s) chosen.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following actions do you need to acquire the current encryption settings for a database protected by native encryption?
- A. Select from the ADMIN_GET_ENCRYPTION_INFO table function
- B. Run the db2ckbkp command and verify the compression settings
- C. Checkthe encrypted database parameter in database configuration
- D. Check ENCROPTS database configuration parameter for encryption options
NEW QUESTION 18
If the following SQL statements are executed:
CREATE DATABASE testdb AUTOMATIC STORAGE NO;
CONNECT TO testdb;
CREATE STOGROUP sg1 ON ‘/data1’;
CREATE STOGROUP ibmstogroup ON ‘/data2’; CREATE STOGROUP sg2 ON ‘/data3’;
Which storage group is the default storage group for the TESTDB database?
- A. SG1
- B. SG2
- C. IBMSTOGROUP
- D. IBMDEFAULTTSG
NEW QUESTION 19
A production database has the following daily midnight backup schedule which includes all table spaces. The database incurs the same volume of daily activity (inserts, updates, and deletes).
Sunday – Delta Monday – Incremental Tuesday – Delta Wednesday – Delta Thursday – Incremental Friday – Delta
Saturday – Full
Which day would you expect a RECOVER DATABASE following that day’s backup to take the longest time to complete?
- A. Friday
- B. Monday
- C. Saturday
- D. Wednesday
NEW QUESTION 20
The HADR_TARGET_LIST parameter enables HADR to run in multiple standby mode. Which of the following statements are TRUE if HADR is active? (Choose two.)
- A. You can change the principal standby of the primary without first stopping HADR on the primary.
- B. The target list can contain IP addresses that are either IPv4, or IPv6, or a combination of the two.
- C. You can remove the primarydatabase from the target list of a standby although the standby is connected to the primary.
- D. You cannot dynamically update the HADR_TARGET_LIST configuration parameter for a standby unless you have enabled the HADR read standby feature.
- E. You cannot remove a standby from the list if it is connected to the primar
- F. To disconnect a standby, simply deactivate i
- G. The you can remove it from the primary’s target list.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two of the following functions of DB2 Workload Manager are restricted by license? (Choose two.)
- A. Creating, using, or altering thresholds
- B. Granting, altering, or revoking workload privileges
- C. Using or altering the default service classes and workloads
- D. Creating service classes, service subclasses, and workloads
- E. Creating, activating, stopping or dropping workload management event monitors
NEW QUESTION 22
Thanks for reading the newest C2090-600 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumpscollection.com C2090-600 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/C2090-600/ (60 Q&As Dumps)