C5050-287 | Avant-garde C5050-287 Cram 2019
It is impossible to pass IBM C5050-287 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Certleader soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed IBM C5050-287 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Far out C5050-287 practice guides.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two recommendations should a Cloud Advisor make to a client looking to implement high availability application In a cloud? (Select 2)
- A. Disable all logging to ensure high throughput for each component
- B. Store state locally in each application component
- C. Have graceful failure modes
- D. Build redundancy at each layer and avoid single of failure.
- E. Optimize applications on SOA-based architecture
NEW QUESTION 2
Which IBM offering can be used to create APIs?
- A. IBM Data Power
- B. IBM StrongLoop
- C. IBM API Harmony
- D. IBM Castlron
NEW QUESTION 3
Jacob Is creating a repository for long-term storage of large amounts of sensitive data He has the choice of several different approaches He needs to ensure that his data is protected (he may be storing PII or other sensitive information) and that there is no residual recoverable data when he deletes his data What is the most compelling from a security point of view?
- A. IBM Cloud Object Storage
- B. SoftLayer Object Store (Swift)
- C. BIueIVIix Dedicated Object Store
- D. BIueBox Block Storage (Cinder)
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two services are examples of Infra structure-a s-a-Service? (Select 2)
- A. IBM SoftLayer
- B. IBM Verse
- C. Amazon EC@
- D. ServiceNow
- E. Force.com
NEW QUESTION 5
What is a unique value proposition for IBM UrbanCode Deploy in a hybrid cloud environment?
- A. it supports deployment to cloud platforms supporting OpenStack, CIoudFoundry and Docker.
- B. it turns on mobile devices.
- C. n includes application analytics as a part of application deployment.
- D. it supports performance and stress testing of cloud infrastructur
NEW QUESTION 6
In the context of DevOps, what is a primary reason for shift left testing?
- A. it helps team members catch defects earlier in the life cycle.
- B. To determine the operational needs early in the development cycle.
- C. To better emphasize fast Short iterations for development.
- D. it helps practice better continuous integratio
NEW QUESTION 7
What are microservices?
- A. APIs that explogt Docket containers and are deployed as Platform as a Service
- B. APIs designed with intimate details of the underlying infrastructure
- C. Discrete building blocks for cloud native applications that abstract the service implementation
- D. SOA-type services wrapped around legacy system
NEW QUESTION 8
In the scope of Internet of Things (IOT), which statement is true regarding edge services?
- A. Edge services are components that sense or measure certain characteristics of the real world and transfers them into a digital representation.
- B. Edge services allow provisioning decisions to be delayed until data volume, velocity and related processing requirements are better understood.
- C. Edge services manage IoT devices residing outside of the customers premises.
- D. Edge services allow data to flow safety from the Internet into the data analytics processing system hosted on either the cloud provider or in the enterprise.
NEW QUESTION 9
What is a key benefit of automation as it pertains to cloud computing?
- A. it provides the ability to improve quality and cost per IT service.
- B. it provides the ability to avoid approvals when human intervention is required.
- C. it provides the ability to meet the custom requirements of it service consumers.
- D. it provides the ability to achieve higher virtual densit
NEW QUESTION 10
What are two popular open source automation tools?
- A. Automatix
- B. Puppet
- C. Orchestrator
- D. Chef
- E. Kermit
NEW QUESTION 11
Which IBM solution helps clients monitor the user experience and track transactions?
- A. IBM Application Performance Management
- B. IBM Application Diagnostics
- C. IBM Monitoring
- D. IBM Business Service Manager
NEW QUESTION 12
Which Initiative demonstrates that the organization need to participate in an API economy?
- A. a driving cold-chain logistics
- B. instituting a big data analytics program
- C. establishing a continuous delivery pipeline
- D. building an ecosystem of partners and vendors
NEW QUESTION 13
Which capability describes the IBM Cloud principle, industrialized hybrid cloud?
- A. The ability to create high availability environment using one public cloud and one private cloud
- B. The ability to securely integrate data and resources from different cloud environments.
- C. The ability to run the right workload using the appropriate delivery model
- D. The ability to run workloads on cloud computing hardware with redundant power and networking
NEW QUESTION 14
Which technology best supports application portability?
- A. docker containers
- B. OpenFIow
- C. docker stacks
- D. OpenDayIight
NEW QUESTION 15
What is a common requirement for using a cloud for deploying data and analytics solution?
- A. integrated service management capabilities.
- B. Availability or offsite backup of deployed analytical models.
- C. Ability to ingest data at the anticipated volume and velocity.
- D. Support for multiply hypervisors.
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the purpose of a self-service catalog?
- A. it gathers the application requirements describing what needs to be created by the development team
- B. it serves as the interface to automated service fulfillment using a cloud management platform.
- C. It is a specifically tailored for standard configurations that do not need to scale
- D. it enables requesting custom services in order to ensure the ownership of the hardware and software is assigned appropriately.
NEW QUESTION 17
What must a hardware platform typically support for a cloud infrastructure?
- A. VMwareESX
- B. high availability
- C. disk mirroring
- D. visualization
NEW QUESTION 18
Which statement is true about the benefits of using patterns in cloud services?
- A. Workloads running on public clouds are billed at the same rate across multiple cloud providers.
- B. When software is deployed as a pattern, virtual machines are automatically transformed into Docker containers.
- C. Routine tasks are automated through simplified life cycle management and reducing the cost ofmaintenance and support.
- D. Patterns alleviate the need to incur software incense charge
NEW QUESTION 19
Based upon the diagram, which capability or capabilities should be provided by the Connection layer to allow developers to take advantage of the functionality offered by App A and APP B?
- A. secure connectivity to database DB1 and DB2
- B. API Discovery and Assembly
- C. Monitoring and debug of Node js apps
- D. network connectivity to enterprise IT
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two statements represent the content of a service level agreement? (Select 2)
- A. The cloud provider provides tools for clients to see real-time usage statistics for their network infrastructure.
- B. IP operations will respond to a question posted on their internal service portal within 12 business hours.
- C. The cloud provider agrees to provide encrypted storage for consumers to use storing personal information.
- D. The cloud consumer agrees to host their services desk application on a virtual private cloud.
- E. The cloud provider will credit a cIient's account if a network outage occur
NEW QUESTION 21
What is the delivery model for IBM Gravitant?
- A. Platform as a Service offering
- B. Business Process as a Service offering
- C. infrastructure as a Service offering
- D. Software as a Service offering
NEW QUESTION 22
During which design thinking phase would wireframes be developed ?
- A. Playback phase
- B. Understand phase
- C. Evaluate phase
- D. Prototype phase
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure C5050-287 dumps! All C5050-287 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/C5050-287-dumps.html (60 New Questions)