CS0-002 | The Secret Of CompTIA CS0-002 Training Tools
We provide real CS0-002 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass CompTIA CS0-002 Exam quickly & easily. The CS0-002 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our CompTIA CS0-002 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the CS0-002 exam.
Check CS0-002 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A security analyst, who is working for a company that utilizes Linux servers, receives the following results from a vulnerability scan:
Which of the following is MOST likely a false positive?
- A. ICMP timestamp request remote date disclosure
- B. Windows SMB service enumeration via \srvsvc
- C. Anonymous FTP enabled
- D. Unsupported web server detection
NEW QUESTION 2
A company just chose a global software company based in Europe to implement a new supply chain management solution. Which of the following would be the MAIN concern of the company?
- A. Violating national security policy
- B. Packet injection
- C. Loss of intellectual property
- D. International labor laws
NEW QUESTION 3
A security analyst received an alert from the SIEM indicating numerous login attempts from users outside their usual geographic zones, all of which were initiated through the web-based mail server. The logs indicate all domain accounts experienced two login attempts during the same time frame.
Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of this issue?
- A. A password-spraying attack was performed against the organization.
- B. A DDoS attack was performed against the organization.
- C. This was normal shift work activity; the SIEM's AI is learning.
- D. A credentialed external vulnerability scan was performed.
NEW QUESTION 4
A security analyst conducted a risk assessment on an organization's wireless network and identified a high-risk element in the implementation of data confidentially protection. Which of the following is the BEST technical security control to mitigate this risk?
- A. Switch to RADIUS technology
- B. Switch to TACACS+ technology.
- C. Switch to 802 IX technology
- D. Switch to the WPA2 protocol.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following attacks can be prevented by using output encoding?
- A. Server-side request forgery
- B. Cross-site scripting
- C. SQL injection
- D. Command injection
- E. Cross-site request forgery
- F. Directory traversal
NEW QUESTION 6
An organization is moving its infrastructure to the cloud in an effort to meet the budget and reduce staffing requirements. The organization has three environments: development, testing, and production. These environments have interdependencies but must remain relatively segmented.
Which of the following methods would BEST secure the company's infrastructure and be the simplest to manage and maintain?
- A. Create three separate cloud accounts for each environmen
- B. Configure account peering and security rules to allow access to and from each environment.
- C. Create one cloud account with one VPC for all environment
- D. Purchase a virtual firewall and create granular security rules.
- E. Create one cloud account and three separate VPCs for each environmen
- F. Create security rules to allow access to and from each environment.
- G. Create three separate cloud accounts for each environment and a single core account for network service
- H. Route all traffic through the core account.
NEW QUESTION 7
A security analyst has discovered suspicious traffic and determined a host is connecting to a known malicious website. The MOST appropriate action for the analyst to take would be lo implement a change request to:
- A. update the antivirus software
- B. configure the firewall to block traffic to the domain
- C. add the domain to the blacklist
- D. create an IPS signature for the domain
NEW QUESTION 8
A security analyst is supporting an embedded software team. Which of the following is the BEST recommendation to ensure proper error handling at runtime?
- A. Perform static code analysis.
- B. Require application fuzzing.
- C. Enforce input validation
- D. Perform a code review
NEW QUESTION 9
The help desk provided a security analyst with a screenshot of a user's desktop:
For which of the following is aircrack-ng being used?
- A. Wireless access point discovery
- B. Rainbow attack
- C. Brute-force attack
- D. PCAP data collection
NEW QUESTION 10
A cybersecurity analyst is supporting an incident response effort via threat intelligence. Which of the following is the analyst MOST likely executing?
- A. Requirements analysis and collection planning
- B. Containment and eradication
- C. Recovery and post-incident review
- D. Indicator enrichment and research pivoting
NEW QUESTION 11
A compliance officer of a large organization has reviewed the firm's vendor management program but has discovered there are no controls defined to evaluate third-party risk or hardware source authenticity. The compliance officer wants to gain some level of assurance on a recurring basis regarding the implementation of controls by third parties.
Which of the following would BEST satisfy the objectives defined by the compliance officer? (Choose two.)
- A. Executing vendor compliance assessments against the organization's security controls
- B. Executing NDAs prior to sharing critical data with third parties
- C. Soliciting third-party audit reports on an annual basis
- D. Maintaining and reviewing the organizational risk assessment on a quarterly basis
- E. Completing a business impact assessment for all critical service providers
- F. Utilizing DLP capabilities at both the endpoint and perimeter levels
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following MOST accurately describes an HSM?
- A. An HSM is a low-cost solution for encryption.
- B. An HSM can be networked based or a removable USB
- C. An HSM is slower at encrypting than software
- D. An HSM is explicitly used for MFA
NEW QUESTION 13
During routine monitoring, a security analyst discovers several suspicious websites that are communicating with a local host. The analyst queries for IP 192.168.50.2 for a 24-hour period:
To further investigate, the analyst should request PCAP for SRC 192.168.50.2 and.
- A. DST 188.8.131.52.
- B. DST 184.108.40.206.
- C. DST 220.127.116.11.
- D. DST 18.104.22.168.
- E. DST 22.214.171.124.
NEW QUESTION 14
An organization that handles sensitive financial information wants to perform tokenization of data to enable the execution of recurring transactions. The organization is most interested m a secure, built-in device to support its solution. Which of the following would MOST likely be required to perform the desired function?
- A. TPM
- B. eFuse
- C. FPGA
- D. HSM
- E. UEFI
NEW QUESTION 15
A security analyst received an email with the following key: Xj3XJ3LLc
A second security analyst received an email with following key: 3XJ3xjcLLC
The security manager has informed the two analysts that the email they received is a key that allows access to the company’s financial segment for maintenance. This is an example of:
- A. dual control
- B. private key encryption
- C. separation of duties
- D. public key encryption
- E. two-factor authentication
NEW QUESTION 16
A security analyst is reviewing a web application. If an unauthenticated user tries to access a page in the application, the user is redirected to the login page. After successful authentication, the user is then redirected back to the original page. Some users have reported receiving phishing emails with a link that takes them to the application login page but then redirects to a fake login page after successful authentication.
Which of the following will remediate this software vulnerability?
- A. Enforce unique session IDs for the application.
- B. Deploy a WAF in front of the web application.
- C. Check for and enforce the proper domain for the redirect.
- D. Use a parameterized query to check the credentials.
- E. Implement email filtering with anti-phishing protection.
NEW QUESTION 17
Bootloader malware was recently discovered on several company workstations. All the workstations run Windows and are current models with UEFI capability.
Which of the following UEFI settings is the MOST likely cause of the infections?
- A. Compatibility mode
- B. Secure boot mode
- C. Native mode
- D. Fast boot mode
NEW QUESTION 18
A security analyst received a SIEM alert regarding high levels of memory consumption for a critical system. After several attempts to remediate the issue, the system went down. A root cause analysis revealed a bad actor forced the application to not reclaim memory. This caused the system to be depleted of resources.
Which of the following BEST describes this attack?
- A. Injection attack
- B. Memory corruption
- C. Denial of service
- D. Array attack
NEW QUESTION 19
Thanks for reading the newest CS0-002 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam CS0-002 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/CS0-002-exam-dumps.html (186 Q&As Dumps)