CSCP | The Secret Of APICS CSCP Answers
Want to know Exambible CSCP Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional certification experience? Study Guaranteed APICS CSCP answers to Latest CSCP questions at Exambible. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass APICS CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) test on your first attempt.
Online CSCP free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A company most likely would implement a supplier certification program to:
- A. improve the supplier's procurement process.
- B. abide by ISO standards.
- C. validate the supplier's compliance with requirements.
- D. implement point-of-sale (POS) terminals.
NEW QUESTION 2
Some firms that have licensed other companies to manufacture their products run the risk of:
- A. losing market share.
- B. the other companies becoming competitors.
- C. the products becoming a commodity.
- D. the products being overpriced.
NEW QUESTION 3
Compared to mass-media marketing, customer relationship management has the advantage of allowing the organization to:
- A. compete for customers based on service.
- B. reach a larger number of potential customers.
- C. reduce inventory to improve cash flow.
- D. focus on attracting new customers.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following reverse logistics activities involves reusing refurbished products?
- A. Return management
- B. Disposal and reclamation
- C. Decomposing and recycling
- D. Remanufacturing and repair
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following issues recently has caused companies to rethink implementation or continued use of a Just-in-Time system?
- A. The upward trend in inventory carrying costs
- B. The reduced number of potential suppliers
- C. The elimination of billing documents
- D. Higher transportation costs
NEW QUESTION 6
A company plans to maximize profitability by charging more for its products at retail locations than on its website. Which of the following segmentation strategies would best support this plan?
- A. Group
- B. Channel
- C. Regional
- D. Location
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following supplier performance factors typically is most critical for organizations that outsource production?
- A. Speed
- B. Reliability
- C. Flexibility
- D. Malfunction recovery
NEW QUESTION 8
A retailer sets service-level targets intended to maximize total profit. The retailer's service level target should be highest for items with a high profit margin and:
- A. low variability of demand.
- B. made to stock.
- C. small replenishment lot size.
- D. made to order.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following corporate strategies is most consistent with a flexible supply chain strategy?
- A. Being the low-price leader
- B. Providing the highest-quality service
- C. Providing mature products with stable sales
- D. Emphasizing the quality of the product
NEW QUESTION 10
The make-to-stock model is an effective inventory strategy when the product:
- A. has a long manufacturing lead time.
- B. has a limited set of features.
- C. is designed by the customer.
- D. is frequently out of stock.
NEW QUESTION 11
A company discovers that several high-volume customers have very erratic ordering patterns. Which of the following actions is most likely to reduce variability?
- A. Checking the demand status multiple times daily
- B. Establishing Internet-enabled collaborative relationships
- C. Implementing electronic data interchange transactions
- D. Increasing safety-stock levels for items these customers order
NEW QUESTION 12
Medium-term demand management projections are used primarily to:
- A. complete strategic business planning of facilities.
- B. complete forecasts at the item level.
- C. aggregate demand for production planning.
- D. develop the master production schedule.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following strategies is used primarily for demand planning?
- A. Build-to-order scheduling
- B. Push-pull replenishment
- C. Collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment
- D. Vendor-managed inventory
NEW QUESTION 14
The purchasing manager of a company wants to minimize stock-outs as well as obsolete inventory. Which of the following tools needs to be implemented?
- A. Blanket purchase order
- B. Advanced planning and scheduling (APS)
- C. Buy-back contracts
- D. Business-to-business integration software
NEW QUESTION 15
The main benefit of a mass customization product design strategy is to:
- A. sell high quantities of product to specific customer segments.
- B. achieve economies of scale in purchasing components.
- C. offer more product variety while keeping inventories low.
- D. avoid assembly of finished products.
NEW QUESTION 16
Value stream mapping provides the most benefit when:
- A. analyzing customer requirements.
- B. identifying nonvalue-added activities.
- C. planning kaizen events.
- D. implementing an information technology strategy.
NEW QUESTION 17
A company that is having difficulties prioritizing resources against a long list of improvement projects should use which of the following processes?
- A. Control chart
- B. Competitive benchmarking
- C. Pareto analysis
- D. Six Sigma
NEW QUESTION 18
A company uses cash-to-cash cycle time to assess how long it takes from:
- A. receiving inventory from the supplier to paying the invoice from the supplier.
- B. receiving inventory from the supplier to invoicing the customer.
- C. paying the supplier for inventory received to receiving payment from the customer.
- D. invoicing a customer to receiving payment from the customer.
NEW QUESTION 19
A company regularly issues sustainability reports in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) framework and uses the reports to track continuous improvement. Which of the following topics could be found in the sustainability reports?
- A. Labor practices
- B. Product specifications
- C. Raw material costs
- D. Currency exchange rates
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following factors is the most appropriate measure of delivery performance for
- A. Perfect order fulfillment
- B. On-time delivery
- C. Load efficiency
- D. Available-to-promise
NEW QUESTION 21
A pattern of increased shipments from manufacturing plants to a central warehouse at month-end and quarter-end typically would cause which of the following situations in a central warehouse?
- A. Fluctuation in required labor resources
- B. Decreased use of storage capacity
- C. Decreased transportation costs
- D. Increased outbound shipments
NEW QUESTION 22
An advantage of using a third-party logistics service (3PL) is improved:
- A. on-time delivery of shipments due to higher inventory levels.
- B. cost structure due to economies of scale.
- C. access to smaller markets due to localization.
- D. risk visibility due to inventory consolidation.
NEW QUESTION 23
100% Valid and Newest Version CSCP Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-hub.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-hub.com/CSCP-dumps.html (New 399 Q&As)