CTFL_Syll2018 | Renovate CTFL_Syll2018 Testing Engine 2019
We provide real CTFL_Syll2018 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass iSQI CTFL_Syll2018 Exam quickly & easily. The CTFL_Syll2018 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our iSQI CTFL_Syll2018 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the CTFL_Syll2018 exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following apply to System Testing?
a) May satisfy legal requirements.
b) Can use system specifications as a test basis.
c) Often the responsibility of business users.
d) Main goal is to establish confidence.
e) Should focus on the communication between systems.
- A. a and c.
- B. b and d.
- C. a and b.
- D. c and e.
NEW QUESTION 2
Integration testing has following characteristics.
- A. It can be done in incremental mannerI
- B. It is always done after system testingII
- C. It includes functional testsIV It includes non-functional tests
- D. l and IV are correct
- E. I Ill and IV are correct
- F. TI is correct
- G. II and III are correct
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following statements about static analysis are FALSE?
- A. Static analysis can be used instead of dynamic testing.II Static analysis can uncover defects like security vulnerabilities.II
- B. Static analysis can be used to check conformance to specifications and standards.I
- C. Static analysis typically detects failures prior to component testing.
- D. I
- E. Ill
- F. IV
- G. II
- H. II
- I. IV
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the ideal number of regression test cycles?
- A. As many as time and budget allow
- B. 2
- C. 1
- D. Until the quality requirements are met
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is NOT a valid use of decision coverage?
- A. Checking that all decisions have been exercised in a single program
- B. Checking that all decisions have been exercised in a business process
- C. Checking that all calls from one program module to another have been made correctly
- D. Checking that at least 50% of decisions have been exercised by a test case suite
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following statements about decision tables are TRUE?
- A. Generally, decision tables are generated for low risk test itemsI
- B. Test cases derived from decision tables can be used for component tests.II
- C. Several test cases can be selected for each column of the decision table.I
- D. The conditions in the decision table represent negative tests generally.
- E. I, Ill
- F. II, Ill
- G. II, IV
- H. I, IV
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following test cases will ensure that the statement ‘Print ‘Hold’’ is exercised? [K3] Refer to the exhibit
- A. X=2, Y=2, Z=2
- B. X=2, Y=3, Z=4
- C. X=2, Y=4, Z=3
- D. X=4, Y=3, Z=2
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following defects-can NOT be found by static analysis tools?
- A. Infinite loops
- B. Wrong business rules
- C. Syntax errors of the code
- D. Undefined variables
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following BEST describes checklist-based testing?
- A. An approach to testing whereby the testers dynamically design and execute tests based on their knowledge, exploration of the test item and the results of previous tests.
- B. An experience-based test technique whereby the experienced tester uses a high-level list of items to be noted, checked or remembered, or a set of rules or criteria against which a product has to be verified.
- C. A procedure to derive and/or select test cases based on an analysis of the specification, either functional or non-functional, of a component or system without reference to its internal structure.
- D. A test design technique which ensures that test cases are checked for consistency and completeness against an organisation’s list of formatting rules and best practices.
NEW QUESTION 10
During which stage of the fundamental test process is the testability of requirements evaluated?
- A. Test Implementation and Execution
- B. Test Planning and Control
- C. Evaluating Exit Criteria and Reporting
- D. Test Analysis and Design
NEW QUESTION 11
Choose below the best characterization of the difference between black-box testing and white-box testing
- A. For black-box testing, the testers do not need to know the test object in advance
- B. For white-box testing, the testers have to consult specifications and developers before running any tests
- C. Black box testing uses static analysi
- D. White box testing uses dynamic analysis
- E. Black-box testing is based on the test basis documentatio
- F. White-box testing is based on an analysis of the code itself.
- G. Black-box testing is based on an analysis of the code itself White-box testing is based on the test basis.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is NOT a common objective of testing?
- A. Providing information on the status of the system
- B. Preventing defects
- C. Finding defects in the software
- D. Debugging the software to find the reason for defects
NEW QUESTION 13
Which from the following list are typically found to enable the review process to be successful? [K2]
- A. Each review has clear defined objectives
- B. The lower the number of defects, the better the review process
- C. The right people for the review objective are involved
- D. There is an emphasis on learning and process improvement
- E. Management are not involved in the process at all
- F. Checklists should not be used, as these slow down the process
- G. Defects found are welcomed and expressed objectively
- H. a, f and g.
- I. b, c and f.
- J. a, c and d.
- K. d, e and g.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following is NOT a typical task for a test leader?
- A. Select the test approach
- B. Coordinate the test strategy
- C. Prepare and acquire test data
- D. Estimate the cost of testing
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following statements regarding incidents is NOT true?
- A. Incidents should be tracked from discovery and classification to correction and confirmation of the solution.
- B. The discrepancies between actual and expected outcomes need to be logged as incidents
- C. Since incidents are the discrepancies between actual and expected outcomes they cannot be raised during development
- D. Incidents may be raised during development, review, testing or use of a software product
NEW QUESTION 16
Load testing tool checks for:
- A. presence of bugs in user interface
- B. the number of testers needed in order to achieve "dead line"
- C. correct functional behavior of the system under test
- D. time response and resource utilization
NEW QUESTION 17
What is a test condition?
- A. A statement of test objectives and test ideas on how to test.
- B. An item or event that could be verified by one or more test cases.
- C. The process of identifying differences between the actual results and the expected results for a test.
- D. All documents from which the requirements of a component or system can be inferred.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following activities is appropriate to the test planning stage?
- A. Analysing the test basis
- B. Assigning resources for the planned activities
- C. Designing the test environments
- D. Writing a test execution schedule
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following are part of ISTQB code of ethics?
- A. Certified software testers shall advance the integrity and reputation of the profession consistent with the public interestI
- B. Certified software tester shall always sign a NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) in presence of customer dataII
- C. Certified software testers shall maintain integrity and independence in their professional judgmentIV Certified software testers shall act in a manner that is in the best interests of their client and employer, consistent with the public interest
- D. I, II, III
- E. II, III, IV
- F. I, II, V
- G. I, III, IV
NEW QUESTION 20
Consider the following pseudo code
2. Read Gender
3. Print “Dear”
4. If Gender = ‘female’
5. Print (“Ms”)
7. Print ( “Mr”)
How many test cases are needed to achieve 100 per cent decision coverage?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following are triggers for Maintenance testing?
a) System migration from one platform to another.
b) Retirement of a system.
c) Preparation for an audit of a system.
d) Modifications to a system.
e) Development of a whole new system.
- A. a, c and d.
- B. b, c and e.
- C. a, d and e.
- D. a, b and d.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which defect below is MOST likely to be found by a review during static testing?
- A. Incorrect interface specifications.
- B. Old versions of software in use.
- C. Performance bottlenecks.
- D. Broken links to web addresses.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which of the following is a key characteristic of informal reviews?
- A. Metrics analysis
- B. Kick-off meeting
- C. Individual preparation
- D. Low cost
NEW QUESTION 24
The four test levels used in ISTQB syllabus are:
Component (unit) testing
2 Integration testing
3. System testing
4 Acceptance testing
An organization wants to do away with integration testing but otherwise follow V-model. Which of the following statements is correct?
- A. It is allowed because integration testing is not an important test level and can be dispensed with
- B. It is not allowed as organizations can't change the test levels as these are chosen on the basis of theSDLC (software development life cycle) model
- C. It is allowed as organizations can decide on which test levels to do depending on the context of the system under test
- D. It is not allowed because integration testing is a very important test level and ignoring it means definite poor product quality
NEW QUESTION 25
When testing a mission critical system a high coverage should be achieved. Which of the following techniques should be implemented as a structural based coverage technique in order to achieve highest coverage?
- A. multiple condition coverage
- B. decision table
- C. use case testing
- D. statement coverage
NEW QUESTION 26
Which of the following test design techniques is classified as a structure-based (white box) technique? [K1]
- A. Exploratory testing
- B. Decision table testing
- C. State transition testing
- D. Statement testing
NEW QUESTION 27
Which of the following is an approach that can be used for exploratory testing?
- A. Time-boxed test sessions are created, during which a tester uses a test charter containing test objectives to guide the testing.
- B. A tester methodically executes tests from a list of possible failures, based on experience, defect and failure data.
- C. A tester analyses, designs and implements tests based on external rules and standards.
- D. Tests are designed based on the guidance of stakeholders and experts outside the test team.
NEW QUESTION 28
100% Valid and Newest Version CTFL_Syll2018 Questions & Answers shared by prep-labs.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/CTFL_Syll2018/ (New 196 Q&As)