CWAP-403 | All About Pinpoint CWAP-403 Free Practice Test
Exam Code: CWAP-403 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Certified Wireless Analysis Professional
Certification Provider: CWNP
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass CWAP-403 Exam.
CWNP CWAP-403 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
How is the length of an AIFS is calculated?
- A. AIFSN * Slot Time + SIFS
- B. SIFS * Slot Time + AIFSN
- C. DIFS + SIFS + AIFSN
- D. SIFS + AIFS * Time Unit
(or length) of an AIFS interval. AIFSN values are set for each access category, giving the AIFS
[AC] a shorter or longer duration, in accordance with the desired priority. This is demonstrated by the AIFS[AC]
AIFS[AC] = AIFSN[AC] × aSlotTime + aSIFSTime
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the formula used to calculate the Duration field value in an RTS frame?
- A. RTS Duration field = CTS duration
- B. RTS Duration field = Data or management to be sent frame duration
- C. RTS Duration field = Data or management frame to be sent duration + CTS duration + one ACK duration + three SIFS
- D. RTS Duration field = Data or management frame to be sent duration + CTS duration
NEW QUESTION 3
When a data frame is encrypted with WPA2, to which portion of the frame is the encryption applied?
- A. Frame body excluding the LLC
- B. Frame body including the LLC
- C. Frame body and MAC Header
- D. The whole MPDU
NEW QUESTION 4
What should the To DS and From DS flags be to set to in an Association Response frame?
- A. To DS = 0, From DS = 0
- B. To DS = 0, From DS = 1
- C. To DS = 1, From DS = 0
- D. To DS = 1, From DS = 1
NEW QUESTION 5
When performing protocol analysis, you notice a high number of RTS/CTS frames being transmitted on an HT network. You suspect this may be due to HT protection mechanisms. Where in the Beacon frame would you look to determine which one of the four HT protection modes the AP is operating in?
- A. HT Protection Element
- B. HT Information Element
- C. HT Operation Element
- D. Non-HT Present Element
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the function of 802.11 Management frames?
- A. Manage the BSS
- B. Manage the flow of data
- C. Communicate configuration changes between WLAN controller and APs
- D. Prioritize network administration traffic
NEW QUESTION 7
Using a portable analyzer you perform a packet capture next to a client STA and you can see that the STA is associated to a BSS. You observe the STA sending packets to the AP and the AP sending packets to the STA.
Less the 2% of all packets are retransmissions. You move to capture packets by the AP and, while the retry rate is still very low, you now only see unidirectional traffic from the AP to the client. How do you explain this behavior?
- A. There is a transmit power mismatch between the client and the AP and while the client can hear the Aps traffic, the AP cannot hear the client.
- B. The portable analyzer has a lower receive sensitivity than the AP and while it can’t capture the packets from the client STA, the AP can receive them OK.
- C. The STA is transmitting data using more spatial streams than the potable analyzer can support
- D. The portable analyzer is too close to the AP causing CCI, blinding the AP to the client’s packets
NEW QUESTION 8
When performing protocol analysis, you capture an 802.11ac data frame on channel 52, transmitted at MSC 8. At what data rate was the PHY Preamble transmitted?
- A. 54 Mbps
- B. 6 Mbps
- C. 86.7 Mbps
- D. 78 Mbps
The transmitter sends the preamble at 1 Mbps (802.11 or 802.11b DSSS) or 6 Mbps (802.11a or 802.11g ERP-OFDM).
NEW QUESTION 9
Finish the statement. It is possible to distinguish between _____ and _______ 20 MHz transmissions when looking at an FFT plot.
- A. HR/DSSS and ERP
- B. ERP and VHT
- C. HT and VHT
- D. OFDM and HT
NEW QUESTION 10
You are performing a multiple adapter channel aggregation capture to troubleshoot a VoIP roaming problem and would like to measure the roaming time from the last VoIP packet sent on the old AP’s channel to the first VoIP packet sent on the new AP’s channel. Which timing column in the packet view would measure this for you?
- A. Delta
- B. Absolute
- C. Roaming
- D. Relative
NEW QUESTION 11
What Interframe space would be expected between a CTS and a Data frame?
- A. SIFS
- B. DIFS
- C. AIFS
- D. PIFS
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the function of the PMD sub-layer?
- A. Converts 1s and 0s given to it by the PLCP sub-layer into the appropriate RF signals
- B. Provides framing
- C. Adds a PHY preamble and header to a PSDU
- D. Performs A-MPDU
NEW QUESTION 13
When would you expect to see a Reassociation Request frame?
- A. Every time a STA associates to an AP to which it has previously been associated
- B. Only when a STA is using FT roaming
- C. Only when a STA roams back to an AP it has previously been associated with
- D. Every time a STA roams
NEW QUESTION 14
Which common feature of a Spectrum Analyzer would be the best to help you locate a non-802.11 interference source?
- A. Max hold
- B. Location filter
- C. Waterfall plot
- D. Device finder
NEW QUESTION 15
Which one of the following is not an 802.11 Management frame?
- A. Action
- B. Authentication
- C. PS-Poll
- D. Beacon
NEW QUESTION 16
In a Spectrum Analyzer the Swept Spectrogram plot displays what information?
- A. The RF time domain
- B. RF power present at a particular frequency over the course of time
- C. Wi-Fi Device information
- D. Duty cycle in the frequency domain
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the difference between a Data frame and a QoS-Data frame?
- A. QoS Data frames include a QoS control field
- B. QoS Data frames include a QoS information element
- C. QoS Data frames include a DSCP control field
- D. QoS Data frames include an 802.1Q VLAN tag
NEW QUESTION 18
What is encrypted within the fourth frame of the 4-Way Handshake?
- A. PMK
- B. PTK
- C. GMK
- D. GTK
NEW QUESTION 19
A client is operating in an unstable RF environment. Out of five data frames transmitted to the client it only receives four. The client sends a Block Ack to acknowledge the receipt of these four frames but due to frame corruption the Block Ack is not received by the AP. Which frames will be transmitted?
- A. Only the data frame which was corrupted
- B. Both the corrupted data and Block Ack
- C. All data frames
- D. Only the Block Ack
NEW QUESTION 20
Which one of the following should be the first step when troubleshooting a WLAN issue?
- A. Identify capture locations
- B. Identify probable causes
- C. Perform an initial WLAN scan and see if any obvious issues stand out
- D. Define the problem
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. DumpSolutions.com now are offering 100% pass ensure CWAP-403 dumps! All CWAP-403 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/CWAP-403-dumps/ (60 New Questions)