JN0-103 | Refresh JN0-103 Exams For Junos - Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Certification
It is more faster and easier to pass the Juniper JN0-103 exam by using Highest Quality Juniper Junos - Associate (JNCIA-Junos) questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Replace JN0-103 Exam and find the same core area JN0-103 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Juniper JN0-103 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Click the Exhibit button.
***Exhibit is Missing***
Referring to the exhibit, how many received packets are classified as exception traffic?
- A. A.-20814681B.14442602C.12417D.27824
NEW QUESTION 2
Which command is used to validate the syntax of a configuration without applying the configuration?
- A. commit check
- B. commit confirmed
- C. commit synchronize
- D. commit and-quit
NEW QUESTION 3
What configuration parameter on a Junos device modifies the default next-hop resolution behavior of a static route?
- A. Resolve
- B. No-readvertise
- C. Passive
- D. Preference
NEW QUESTION 4
You are connected to your Junos device using an SSH connection to the fxp0 interface. No other interface are currently configured beyond their default setting. You commit a configuration that makes the fxp0 interface unreachable from your management network. In this scenario, how would you re-establish communication with the device?
- A. Unplug the network cable and plug it back in.
- B. Power off and power on the device.
- C. Establish an SSH connection to the loopback interface.
- D. Connect to the console of the device.
NEW QUESTION 5
What would you use as a network tool to open a secure terminal connection from a device running Junos OS to another device?
- A. SSH
- B. HTTPS
- C. RDP
- D. telnet
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two interfaces are considered logical interfaces? (Choose two.)
- A. xe-1/1/1
- B. ge-2/0/2.0
- C. et-5/0/0
- D. ae1.1
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to Exhibit:
Which parameter at the end of the command would provide information for troubleshooting pusposes?
- A. No-timestamp
- B. Extensive
- C. Print-ascii
- D. No-resolve
NEW QUESTION 8
Click the Exhibit button.
Referring to the exhibit, which two statements are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. The memory utilization is 28%
- B. The memory utilization is 72%
- C. The CPU kernel utilization is 1%
- D. The 15 minute CPU load average is 99%
NEW QUESTION 9
You have entered the command "show log messages | match "error | kernel | panic" which statement is correct regarding the keywords error, kernel and panic in the output?
- A. the output messages will contain all messages from the file except the ones that contain all three defined keywords.
- B. the output messages will contain all messages from the file that contains all three defined Keywords
- C. the output messages will contain all messages from the file that contains at least one of the three defined keywords
- D. the output messages will contain all messages from the file except the ones that contains at least one of the three defined keywords
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two keystrokes are used to auto-complete commands? (Choose two.)
- A. Spacebar
- B. Esc
- C. Tab
- D. End
NEW QUESTION 11
You have configure an SRX Series device for the first time. When you commit your configuration, the Junos OS notifies you that you cannot yet commit your configuration. Which configuration step must you complete?
- A. security policies
- B. hostname
- C. date/time
- D. root authentication
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to exhibit, What will be the result?
- A. The device will boot in a multi-user mode at the configuration prompt
- B. The device will boot in a Single-user mode at the operational prompt
- C. The device will boot in a multi-user mode at the shell prompt
- D. The device will boot in a Single-user mode at the shell prompt
NEW QUESTION 13
Which routing table is used for multicasting forwarding cache?
- A. Inet.3
- B. Inet.0
- C. Inet.1
- D. Inet.2
NEW QUESTION 14
A packet enters a Junos device. No matching destination entry exists in the forwarding table. How will the device respond?
- A. The RE responds to the source with a destination unreachable notification message
- B. The PFE responds to the destination with a source unreachable notification message
- C. The PFE responds to the source with a destination unreachable notification message
- D. The RE responds to the destination with a source unreachable notification message
NEW QUESTION 15
Which logical interface is able to forward IP traffic?
- A. Ge-0/0/0
- B. Ge-0/0/2
- C. Ge-0/0/2.0
- D. Ge-0/0/1.0
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three statements describe OSPF? (Choose three)
- A. OSPF must operate between different autonomous system
- B. OSPF calculates the best path to each destination
- C. OSPF is a link-state IGP
- D. OSPF uses areas to incorporate hierarchy and to allow for scalability
- E. OSPF uses a distance-vector algorithm to calculate routing cost
NEW QUESTION 17
What are two configurable physical interface properties? (Choose two.)
- A. MTU
- B. address
- C. protocol family
- D. link mode
NEW QUESTION 18
Recommend!! Get the Full JN0-103 dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/JN0-103-dumps.html (New 142 Q&As Version)