JN0-230 | All About Top Quality JN0-230 Exam Price
Cause all that matters here is passing the Juniper JN0-230 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of JN0-230 Security - Associate (JNCIA-SEC) exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Testking JN0-230 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Juniper JN0-230 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
You are concerned that unauthorized traffic is using non-standardized ports on your network.
In this scenario, which type of security feature should you implement?
- A. Application firewall
- B. Sky ATP
- C. Firewall filters
- D. Zone-based policies
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Logs for this security policy are generated.
- B. Logs for this security policy are not generated.
- C. Traffic static for this security policy are not generated.
- D. Traffic statistics for this security policy are generated.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two statements are true about UTM on an SRX340? (Choose two.)
- A. A default UTM policy is created.
- B. No default profile is created.
- C. No default UTM policy is created
- D. A default UTM profile is created
NEW QUESTION 4
You are designing a new security policy on an SRX Series device. You must block an application and log all occurrence of the application access attempts.
In this scenario, which two actions must be enabled in the security policy? (Choose two.)
- A. Log the session initiations
- B. Enable a reject action
- C. Log the session closures
- D. Enable a deny action
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two segments describes IPsec VPNs? (Choose two.)
- A. IPsec VPN traffic is always authenticated.
- B. IPsec VPN traffic is always encrypted.
- C. IPsec VPNs use security to secure traffic over a public network between two remote sites.
- D. IPsec VPNs are dedicated physical connections between two private networks.
NEW QUESTION 6
You have created a zones-based security policy that permits traffic to a specific webserver for the marketing team. Other groups in the company are not permitted to access the webserver. When marketing users attempt to access the server they are unable to do so.
What are two reasons for this access failure? (Choose two.)
- A. You failed to change the source zone to include any source zone.
- B. You failed to position the policy after the policy that denies access to the webserver.
- C. You failed to commit the policy change.
- D. You failed to position the policy before the policy that denies access the webserver
NEW QUESTION 7
Which actions would be applied for the pre-ID default policy unified policies?
- A. Redirect the session
- B. Reject the session
- C. Log the session
- D. Silently drop the session
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements are correct about functional zones? (Choose two.)
- A. A functional zone uses security policies to enforce rules for transit traffic.
- B. Traffic received on the management interface in the functional zone cannot transit out other interface.
- C. Functional zones separate groups of users based on their function.
- D. A function is used for special purpose, such as management interface
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement about IPsec is correct?
- A. IPsec can be used to transport native Layer 2 packets.
- B. IPsec can provide encapsulation but not encryption
- C. IPsec is a standards-based protocol.
- D. IPsec is used to provide data replication
NEW QUESTION 10
On an SRX Series device, how should you configure your IKE gateway if the remote endpoint is a branch office-using a dynamic IP address?
- A. Configure the IPsec policy to use MDS authentication.
- B. Configure the IKE policy to use aggressive mode.
- C. Configure the IPsec policy to use aggressive mode.
- D. Configure the IKE policy to use a static IP address
NEW QUESTION 11
Which flow module components handles processing for UTM?
- A. Policy
- B. Zones
- C. Services
- D. Screen options
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statements is correct about SKY ATP?
- A. Sky ATP is an open-source security solution.
- B. Sky ATP is used to automatically push out changes to the AppSecure suite.
- C. Sky ATP only support sending threat feeds to vSRX Series devices
- D. Sky ATP is a cloud-based security threat analyzer that performs multiple tasks
NEW QUESTION 13
Which UTM feature should you use to protect users from visiting certain blacklisted websites?
- A. Content filtering
- B. Web filtering
- C. Antivirus
- D. antispam
NEW QUESTION 14
Referring to the exhibit.
Which type of NAT is being performed?
- A. Source NAT with PAT
- B. Source NAT without PAT
- C. Destination NAT without PAT
- D. Destination NAT with PAT
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements are true about the null zone? (Choose two.)
- A. All interface belong to the bull zone by default.
- B. All traffic to the null zone is dropped.
- C. All traffic to the null zone is allowed
- D. The null zone is a user-defined zone
NEW QUESTION 16
On an SRX device, you want to regulate traffic base on network segments. In this scenario, what do you configure to accomplish this task?
- A. Screens
- B. Zones
- C. ALGs
- D. NAT
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two feature on the SRX Series device are common across all Junos devices? (Choose two.)
- A. Stateless firewall filters
- B. UTM services
- C. The separation of control and forwarding planes
- D. screens
NEW QUESTION 18
Which statements about NAT are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. When multiple NAT rules have overlapping match conditions, the rule listed first is chosen.
- B. Source NAT translates the source port and destination IP address.
- C. Source NAT translates the source IP address of packet.
- D. When multiple NAT rules have overlapping match conditions, the most specific rule is chosen.
NEW QUESTION 19
What are the valid actions for a source NAT rule in J-Web? (choose three.)
- A. On
- B. Off
- C. Pool
- D. Source
- E. interface
NEW QUESTION 20
Users on the network are restricted from accessing Facebook, however, a recent examination of the logs show that users are accessing Facebook.
Referring to the exhibit,
Why is this problem happening?
- A. Global rules are honored before zone-based rules.
- B. The internet-Access rule has a higher precedence value
- C. The internet-Access rule is listed first
- D. Zone-based rules are honored before global rules
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version JN0-230 Questions & Answers shared by prep-labs.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/JN0-230/ (New 65 Q&As)