JN0-348 | Improve JN0-348 Braindumps 2020
High value of JN0-348 question materials and preparation for Juniper certification for client, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated JN0-348 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Enterprise Routing and Switching - Specialist (JNCIS-ENT) exam Today!
Free JN0-348 Demo Online For Juniper Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
You need to a new ESXi host connected to port ge-0/0/1. One of the VMs configured with VLAN 10 is not reachable from any other device on the switch. To troubleshoot, you decide to verify of the VMs MAC address is learned properly under VLAN 10.
Which command would you use in this scenario?
- A. Show Ethernet-switching table vlan-id 10
- B. Show interfaces ge-0/01 detail
- C. Show vlans 10
- D. Monitor interface ge-0/01
NEW QUESTION 2
You are enabling dynamic ARP inspection on an EX4300 switch Which service is enabled by default in this scenario?
- A. DHCP snooping
- B. persistent MAC learning
- C. MAC limiting
- D. IP Source Guard
NEW QUESTION 3
Your network connect to the Internet Through two different ISPs using EBGP. You must ensure that ISP1 is the primary path used for all traffic entering your network while using ISP2 as a backup path.
In this scenario, which statement is correct?
- A. You should use a lower MED value on routes sent to ISP1.
- B. You should assign a higher local preference on routers that you are sending to ISP1.
- C. You should change the next hop for all routes sent to ISP2.
- D. You should your local AS number three times on routes that you are sending to ISP2.
NEW QUESTION 4
Based on the traceoptions output shown in the exhibit, what is the problem with the adjacency?
- A. authentication mismatch
- B. area mismatch
- C. connectivity
- D. MTU mismatch
NEW QUESTION 5
In the exhibit, each IP subnet in the network is associated with a unique VLAN ID Which action wilt ensure that Host C will communicate with host A and Host B?
- A. Configure an IRB interface for each VLAN and associate it with its corresponding VLAN
- B. Configure all switch ports connecting to the host devices as access ports associated with a common VLAN.
- C. Configure a port-based ACL that permits inter-VLAN routing for all configured VLANs.
- D. Configure all switch ports connecting to the host devices as trunk ports associated with all VLANS.
NEW QUESTION 6
How many bytes of overhead does an IP-IP tunnel add to a packet?
- A. 24 bytes
- B. 14 bytes
- C. 20 bytes
- D. 28 bytes
NEW QUESTION 7
What are two characteristics of IS-IS CSNPs? (Choose two.)
- A. IS-IS CSONs contains header information for all link-state PDUs.
- B. IS-IS CSPNs are used to request a copy of a missing link state PDU.
- C. IS-IS CSPNs are used to maintain the link-state database synchronization.
- D. IS-IS CSPNs contain header information for specific requested link-state PDUs.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement is true about the configuration shown in the exhibit?
- A. The preferred next hop is 172.30.25.5.
- B. The preference for the 172.30.25.5.1 next hop is 7.
- C. The preference for the 172.30.25.1 next hop is 5.
- D. 172.30.25.5.1 is the preference next hop.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement is true about Layer 2 firewall filters on EX Series switches?
- A. They are stateless and evaluated by the control plane.
- B. They are stateless and evaluated by the forwarding plane.
- C. They are stateful and evaluated by the forwarding plane.
- D. They are stateful and evaluated by the control plane.
NEW QUESTION 10
Click the Exhibit button.
Given the route shown in the exhibit, which two prefixes contribute to the aggregate route? (Choose two.)
- A. 18.104.22.168/24
- B. 22.214.171.124/24
- C. 126.96.36.199/24
- D. 188.8.131.52/24
NEW QUESTION 11
Click the Exhibit button.
Referring to the exhibit, which router becomes the OSPF DR when all routers are powered on at the same time?
- A. R3
- B. R4
- C. R1
- D. R2
NEW QUESTION 12
Which device is used to separate collision domains?
- A. Switch
- B. Router
- C. Hub
- D. firewall
NEW QUESTION 13
Referring to the exhibit, which policy will export routes to IBGP peers?
- A. staric-4
- B. scatic-2
- C. static-1
- D. static.c-2
NEW QUESTION 14
Click the Exhibit button.
A recent security audit indicates that peer-to-peer applications are allowed on the guest VLAN and employees may have been using the guest VLAN for this purpose. You deploy the configuration shown in the exhibit, but it does not stop the peer-to-peer traffic.
In this scenario, what must you do to implement the security policy?
- A. Implement 802.1X on the guest VLAN
- B. Attach the filter to the VLAN
- C. Deploy storm control to block unknown unicast traffic
- D. Use persistent MAC learning
NEW QUESTION 15
When configuring firewall filters, which function does the interface-specific parameter enable on an EX Series switch?
- A. The interface-specific parameter is required to configure port-specific counters.
- B. The interface-specific parameter is required to configure VLAN-specific counters.
- C. The interface-specific parameter is required to configured VLAN-based filters.
- D. The interface-specific parameter is required to configured port-based firewall filters.
NEW QUESTION 16
Your network is configured with dynamic inspection (DAI) using the default for all the DHCP and ARP related configurations> You just added a new device connected to a trunk port and configured it to obtain an IP address using DHCP.
Which two statements are correct in this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. The DHCP server assign the IP addressing information to the new device.
- B. DAI validates the ARP packets for the new device against the DHCP snooping database.
- C. The SRP request and response packets for the new device will bypass DAI.
- D. DHCP snooping adds the DHCP assigned IP address for the device to its database.
NEW QUESTION 17
Referring to the exhibit, the local router should have an IS-IS adjacency with a neighboring router, but the adjacency never establishes correctly.
What should you do to solve the problem?
- A. Disable wide metrics.
- B. Change the local IS-IS area ID to 49.0002.
- C. Disable level 1 for the interfaces.
- D. Disable level 2 for the interfaces.
NEW QUESTION 18
How many bytes of overhead are added to packet traversing a GRE tunnel?
- A. 20
- B. 24
- C. 12
- D. 16
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two sequences correctly describe the processing order of firewall filters on an EX Series switch? (Choose two.)
- A. router filter > VLAN filter > port filter > transmit packet
- B. port filter > VLAN filter > router filter > transmit packet
- C. receive packet > port filter > VLAN filter > router filter
- D. receive packet > router filter > VLAN filter > port filter
NEW QUESTION 20
What are two methods for reducing the size of an OSPF link-state database? (Choose two.)
- A. Use unique router IDs where possible.
- B. Use identical link metrics where possible.
- C. Use point-to-point interface types where possible
- D. Use stub areas where possible.
NEW QUESTION 21
Both the R1 and R2 devices are advertising prefix X into AS 65530 with the BGP attribute shown in the exhibit.
Which statement is correct in this scenario?
- A. R2’s version of prefix X will be active because of the local preference attribute.
- B. R1’s version of prefix X will be active because of the local preference attribute.
- C. R1’s version of prefix X will be active because of the AS path attribute.
- D. R2’s version of prefix X will be active because of the AS path attribute.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two characteristics are true for EBGP peerings? (Choose two.)
- A. EBGP peers must be directly connected.
- B. EBGP connects peer device in the same autonomous system.
- C. EBGP connect peer devices in two different autonomous systems.
- D. EBGP peers can be connected over a multihop connection.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which mechanism is used to share routes between routing tables?
- A. RIB groups
- B. routing instances
- C. forwarding instances
- D. filter-based forwarding
NEW QUESTION 24
A number of reports from end users indicate that internal and external communications are intermittent and not reliable. You verified the status of the switch ports and have determined that they are up and operational. You also noticed a very high level of link bandwidth utilization on those same ports. The current topology of the affected environment is shown in the exhibit.
What would be the cause of the reported issues?
- A. A lack of port-based ACLs filtering the traffic flows.
- B. A malformed route-based ACL Improperly filtering traffic flows.
- C. A misconfigured interior gateway protocol (IGP).
- D. A lack of a loop-prevention mechanism or protocol.
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Easily pass JN0-348 Exam with 94 Q&As prep-labs.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest prep-labs.com JN0-348 Dumps: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/JN0-348/ (94 New Questions)