MCIA-Level-1 | The Up To The Minute Guide To MCIA-Level-1 Test Question
we provide Refined MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 test question which are the best for clearing MCIA-Level-1 test, and to get certified by MuleSoft MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1. The MCIA-Level-1 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real MCIA-Level-1 exam. Crack your MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A retailer is designing a data exchange interface to be used by its suppliers. The interface must support secure communication over the public internet. The interface must also work with a wide variety of programming languages and IT systems used by suppliers.
What are suitable interface technologies for this data exchange that are secure, cross-platform, and internet friendly, assuming that Anypoint Connectors exist for these interface technologies?
- A. EDJFACT XML over SFTP JSON/REST over HTTPS
- B. SOAP over HTTPS HOP over TLS gRPC over HTTPS
- C. XML over ActiveMQ XML over SFTP XML/REST over HTTPS
- D. CSV over FTP YAML over TLS JSON over HTTPS
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit.
An organization is designing a Mule application to receive data from one external business partner. The two companies currently have no shared IT infrastructure and do not want to establish one. Instead, all communication should be over the public internet (with no VPN).
What Anypoint Connector can be used in the organization's Mule application to securely receive data from this external business partner?
- A. File connector
- B. VM connector
- C. SFTP connector
- D. Object Store connector
NEW QUESTION 3
A new Mule application under development must implement extensive data transformation logic. Some of the data transformation functionality is already available as external transformation services that are mature and widely used across the organization; the rest is highly specific to the new Mule application.
The organization follows a rigorous testing approach, where every service and application must be extensively acceptance tested before it is allowed to go into production.
What is the best way to implement the data transformation logic for this new Mule application while minimizing the overall testing effort?
- A. Implement and expose all transformation logic as mlaoservices using DataWeave, so it can be reused by any application component that needs it, including the new Mule application
- B. Implement transformation logic in the new Mute application using DataWeave, replicating the transformation logic of existing transformation services
- C. Extend the existing transformation services with new transformation logic and Invoke them from the new Mule application
- D. Implement transformation logic in the new Mute application using DataWeave, invoking existing transformation services when possible
NEW QUESTION 4
What metrics about API invocations are available for visualization in custom charts using Anypoint Analytics?
- A. Request size, request HTTP verbs, response time
- B. Request size, number of requests, JDBC Select operation result set size
- C. Request size, number of requests, JDBC Select operation response time
- D. Request size, number of requests, response size, response time
NEW QUESTION 5
What is true about the network connections when a Mule application uses a JMS connector to interact with a JMS provider (message broker)?
- A. The JMS connector supports both sending and receiving of JMS messages over the protocol determined by the JMS provider
- B. The AMQP protocol can be used by the JMS connector to portably establish connections to various types of JMS providers
- C. To receive messages into the Mule application, the JMS provider initiates a network connection to the JMS connector and pushes messages along this connection
- D. To complete sending a JMS message, the JMS connector must establish a network connection with the JMS message recipient
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit.
An organization uses a 2-node Mute runtime cluster to host one stateless API implementation. The API is accessed over HTTPS through a load balancer that uses round-robin for load distribution.
Two additional nodes have been added to the cluster and the load balancer has been configured to recognize the new nodes with no other change to the load balancer.
What average performance change is guaranteed to happen, assuming all cluster nodes are fully operational?
- A. 50% reduction in the response time of the API
- B. 100% increase in the throughput of the API
- C. 50% reduction In the JVM heap memory consumed by each node
- D. 50% reduction In the number of requests being received by each node
NEW QUESTION 7
A Mule application contains a Batch Job with two Batch Steps (Batch_Step_1 and Batch_Step_2). A payload with 1000 records is received by the Batch Job.
How many threads are used by the Batch Job to process records, and how does each Batch Step process records within the Batch Job?
- A. Each Batch Job uses SEVERAL THREADS for the Batch StepsEach Batch Step instance receives ONE record at a time as the payload, and BATCH STEP INSTANCES execute IN PARALLEL to process records and Batch Steps in ANY order as fast as possible
- B. Each Batch Job uses SEVERAL THREADS for the Batch StepsEach Batch Step instance receives ONE record at a time as the payload, and RECORDS are processed IN PARALLEL within and between the two Batch Steps
- C. Each Batch Job uses a SINGLE THREAD for all Batch StepsEach Batch Step instance receives ONE record at a time as the payload, and RECORDS are processed IN ORDER, first through Batch_Step_1 and then through Batch_Step_2
- D. Each Batch Job uses a SINGLE THREAD to process a configured block size of recordEach Batch Step instance receives A BLOCK OF records as the payload, and BLOCKS of records are processed IN ORDER
NEW QUESTION 8
Additional nodes are being added to an existing customer-hosted Mule runtime cluster to improve performance. Mule applications deployed to this cluster are invoked by API clients through a load balancer.
What is also required to carry out this change?
- A. A new load balancer must be provisioned to allow traffic to the new nodes in a round-robin fashion
- B. External monitoring tools or log aggregators must be configured to recognize the new nodes
- C. API implementations using an object store must be adjusted to recognize the new nodes and persist to them
- D. New firewall rules must be configured to accommodate communication between API clients and the new nodes
NEW QUESTION 9
An XA transaction Is being configured that involves a JMS connector listening for Incoming JMS
messages. What is the meaning of the timeout attribute of the XA transaction, and what happens
after the timeout expires?
- A. The time that is allowed to pass between committing the transaction and the completion of the Mule flow After the timeout, flow processing triggers an error
- B. The time that Is allowed to pass between receiving JMS messages on the same JMS connectionAfter the timeout, a new JMS connection Is established
- C. The time that Is allowed to pass without the transaction being ended explicitly After the timeout,the transaction Is forcefully rolled-back
- D. The time that Is allowed to pass for state JMS consumer threads to be destroyed After thetimeout, a new JMS consumer thread is created
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
A Mule application is being designed to be deployed to several CIoudHub workers. The Mule application's integration logic is to replicate changed Accounts from Satesforce to a backend system every 5 minutes.
A watermark will be used to only retrieve those Satesforce Accounts that have been modified since the last time the integration logic ran.
What is the most appropriate way to implement persistence for the watermark in order to support the required data replication integration logic?
- A. Persistent Anypoint MQ Queue
- B. Persistent Object Store
- C. Persistent Cache Scope
- D. Persistent VM Queue
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
An organization is sizing an Anypoint VPC for the non-production deployments of those Mule applications that connect to the organization's on-premises systems. This applies to approx. 60 Mule applications. Each application is deployed to two CloudHub i workers. The organization currently has three non-production environments (DEV, SIT and UAT) that share this VPC. The AWS region of the VPC has two AZs.
The organization has a very mature DevOps approach which automatically progresses each application through all non-production environments before automatically deploying to production. This process results in several Mule application deployments per hour, using CloudHub's normal zero-downtime deployment feature.
What is a CIDR block for this VPC that results in the smallest usable private IP address range?
- A. 10.0.0.0/26 (64 IPS)
- B. 10.0.0.0/25 (128 IPs)
- C. 10.0.0.0/24 (256 IPs)
- D. 10.0.0.0/22 (1024 IPs)
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
Anypoint Platform supports role-based access control (RBAC) to features of the platform. An organization has configured an external Identity Provider for identity management with Anypoint Platform.
What aspects of RBAC must ALWAYS be controlled from the Anypoint Platform control plane and CANNOT be controlled via the external Identity Provider?
- A. Controlling the business group within Anypoint Platform to which the user belongs
- B. Assigning Anypoint Platform permissions to a role
- C. Assigning Anypoint Platform role(s) to a user
- D. Removing a user's access to Anypoint Platform when they no longer work for the organization
NEW QUESTION 13
What Anypoint Connectors support transactions?
- A. Database, JMS, VM
- B. Database, 3MS, HTTP
- C. Database, JMS, VM, SFTP
- D. Database, VM, File
NEW QUESTION 14
A team would like to create a project skeleton that developers can use as a starting point when creating API implementations with Anypoint Studio. This skeleton should help drive consistent use of best practices within the team.
What type of Anypoint Exchange artifact(s) should be added to Anypoint Exchange to publish the project skeleton?
- A. A RAML archetype and reusable trait definitions to be reused across API implementations
- B. A custom asset with the default API implementation
- C. An example of an API implementation following best practices
- D. A Mule application template with the key components and minimal integration logic
NEW QUESTION 15
An integration Mute application consumes and processes a list of rows from a CSV file. Each row must be read from the CSV file, validated, and the row data sent to a JMS queue, in the exact order as in the CSV file.
If any processing step for a row falls, then a log entry must be written for that row, but processing of other rows must not be affected.
What combination of Mute components is most idiomatic (used according to their intended purpose) when Implementing the above requirements?
- A. Scatter-Gather component On Error Continue scope
- B. VM connector first Successful scope On Error Propagate scope
- C. For Each scope On Error Continue scope
- D. Async scope On Error Propagate scope
NEW QUESTION 16
What aspects of a CI/CD pipeline for Mule applications can be automated using MuleSoft-provided Maven plugins?
- A. Import from API designer, compile, package, unit test, deploy, publish to Anypoint Exchange
- B. Compile, package, unit test, validate unit test coverage, deploy
- C. Compile, package, unit test, deploy, integration test
- D. Compile, package, unit test, deploy, create associated API instances in API Manager
NEW QUESTION 17
An integration Mule application consumes and processes a list of rows from a CSV file. Each row must be read from the CSV file, validated, and the row data sent to a JMS queue, in the exact order as in the CSV file.
If any processing step for a row fails, then a log entry must be written for that row, but processing of other rows must not be affected.
What combination of Mule components is most idiomatic (used according to their intended purpose) when implementing the above requirements?
- A. Scatter-Gather componentOn Error Continue scope
- B. VM connectorFirst Successful scopeOn Error Propagate scope
- C. Async scopeOn Error Propagate scope
- D. For Each scopeOn Error Continue scope
NEW QUESTION 18
What requires configuration of both a key store and a trust store for an HTTP Listener?
- A. Support for TLS mutual (two-way) authentication with HTTP clients
- B. Encryption of both HTTP request and HTTP response bodies for all HTTP clients
- C. Encryption of requests to both subdomains and API resource endpoints (https://api.customer.com/ and https://customer.com/api)
- D. Encryption of both HTTP request header and HTTP request body for all HTTP clients
NEW QUESTION 19
A global organization operates datacenters in many countries. There are private network links between these datacenters because all business data (but NOT metadata) must be exchanged over these private network connections.
The organization does not currently use AWS in any way.
The strategic decision has Just been made to rigorously minimize IT operations effort and investment going forward.
What combination of deployment options of the Anypoint Platform control plane and runtime plane(s) best serves this organization at the start of this strategic journey?
- A. MuleSoft-hosted Anypoint Platform control plane CloudHub Shared Worker Cloud in multiple AWS regions
- B. Anypoint Platform - Private Cloud Edition Customer-hosted runtime plane in each datacenter
- C. MuleSoft-hosted Anypoint Platform control plane Customer-hosted runtime plane in multiple AWS regions
- D. MuleSoft-hosted Anypoint Platform control plane Customer-hosted runtime plane in each datacenter
NEW QUESTION 20
An API has been unit tested and is ready for integration testing. The API is governed by a Client ID Enforcement policy in all environments.
What must the testing team do before they can start integration testing the API in the Staging environment?
- A. They must access the API portal and create an API notebook using the Client ID and Client Secret supplied by the API portal in the Staging environment
- B. They must request access to the API instance in the Staging environment and obtain a Client ID and Client Secret to be used for testing the API
- C. They must be assigned as an API version owner of the API in the Staging environment
- D. They must request access to the Staging environment and obtain the Client ID and Client Secret for that environment to be used for testing the API
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version MCIA-Level-1 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/MCIA-Level-1-exam-dumps.html (New 58 Q&As)