NS0-513 | All About Download NS0-513 Exam Guide
Cause all that matters here is passing the Network-Appliance NS0-513 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of NS0-513 NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—Data Protection exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Passleader NS0-513 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Also have NS0-513 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
You and other administrators are in the habit of creating FlexClone LUNs and then not deleting them when they are no longer needed. What should you do to help manage space utilization?
- A. Use the flexclone split command.
- B. Use the volume snapshot autodelete modify command.
- C. Configure FlexClone LUNs to automatically be marked for deletion.
- D. Configure FlexClone LUNs to automatically delete when they are one minute older than 30 days.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements describe a Snapshot copy prefix? (Choose two.)
- A. The Snapshot copy prefix allows the Snapshot copy name to be longer than 255 characters.
- B. A prefix is a numerical string used to identify the number of Snapshot copies in the volume.
- C. A Snapshot copy prefix must be unique within the Snapshot copy policy.
- D. A prefix is an optional string that you can specify to be used in creating automatic Snapshot copies.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are performing a routine health check for a customer and need to determine if the disk shelf firmware is up to date. From My AutoSupport, which report would you use?
- A. Transition Advisor
- B. Visualization
- C. Upgrade Advisor
- D. Event Viewer
NEW QUESTION 4
Your customer complains that their NDMP application can back up data only on a specific NetApp cluster node. You know the customer has recently upgraded all their cluster nodes to clustered Data ONTAP.
What would you recommend to solve their NDMP problems?
- A. Have the customer verify their firewall configuration to allow the NDMP control connection to pass from one cluster node to the other.
- B. The NDMP environment variables should be configured to allow the Node-Scoped behavior to backup data on any cluster node.
- C. Have the customer implement a scripted solution to move their NDMP data and control connections to the necessary cluster node.
- D. Change their NDMP configuration from Node-Scoped to SVM-Scoped mode.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are calculating transfer time for SnapMirror replication between two NetApp clusters. Which three factors should be included in your consideration?
- A. data size to transfer
- B. SnapMirror schedule
- C. TCP window size
- D. latency between clusters
- E. retention policy
NEW QUESTION 6
Your disaster recovery strategy requires a mirror, an archive, and a tape backup. Which software would you recommend for this scenario?
- A. OnCommand System Manager
- B. OnCommand Workflow Automation
- C. SnapProtect
- D. OnCommand Unified Manager
NEW QUESTION 7
A client has a 2 TB volume and has enabled the function to automatically delete Snapshot copies in scenarios where capacity will be exceeded. They have set the trigger for this action to the volume | snap_reserve value.
In this scenario, what would trigger this function?
- A. The volume reaches 95%.
- B. The volume reaches 95% and the space_reserve is at capacity.
- C. The snap_reserve reaches capacity.
- D. The volume reaches 98% and the snap_reserve is at capacity.
NEW QUESTION 8
You want to configure a SnapMirror transfer throttle to consume less network bandwidth. In the output of the snapmirror show command, which three statistics would you use?
(Choose three.) Response:
- A. Last Transfer Type
- B. Last Transfer Size
- C. Total Transfer Time in Seconds
- D. Last Transfer Error
- E. Last Transfer Duration
NEW QUESTION 9
A company wants to implement a hybrid cloud backup model for their file services. They want to configure an incremental forever backup that can then push to a public or private cloud.
Which products satisfy this requirement?
- A. FlashPool with AltaVault and OnCommand Cloud Manager
- B. SnapMirror with SnapCenter Software and AltaVault
- C. ONTAP with FlexGroup and OnCommand Unified Manager
- D. System Manager with Cloud Sync and NetApp Volume Encryption
NEW QUESTION 10
The customer has experienced a disaster at their primary data center. You have implemented a SnapMirror relationship to meet their needs. You have performed the steps to make the destination volume read/write accessible to the clients.
Which three actions should your consider doing while the customer makes the necessary repairs to their data center? (Choose three.)
- A. Implement a Snapshot copy schedule on the destination volume.
- B. Delete all Snapshot copies on the destination volume in preparation for a resynchronize operation.
- C. Verify that the destination volume has the same settings as the source volume for compression.
- D. Verify that the destination volume has the same settings as the source volume for deduplication.
- E. Delete all Snapshot copies on the source volume in preparation for a resynchronize operation.
NEW QUESTION 11
What are two capabilities enabled by Snapshot copies? (Choose two.)
- A. Change the volume language of a secondary Snapshot copy.
- B. Recover previous versions of a file that was deleted.
- C. Write to the Snapshot copy.
- D. Create a clone of a FlexVol volume.
NEW QUESTION 12
A customer needs to report on the SnapMirror and SnapVault relationships in their cluster. Which two tools provide this information?
- A. OnCommand Unified Manager
- B. Config Advisor
- C. OnCommand System Manager
- D. OnCommand Insight
NEW QUESTION 13
Your customer wants to replicate data between two NetApp clusters in different data centers. Which two
actions must be performed to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. A peer relationship must be created between the two clusters.
- B. One inter-cluster LIF on each node must be configured.
- C. Every controller in both clusters must have at least one inter-cluster LIF configured.
- D. Every inter-cluster LIF must be configured on the same port with a data LIF.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which clustered Data ONTAP technology replicates only the changed blocks of a volume for pointin- time restores?
- A. NDMP copy
- B. FlexClone volume clone
- C. Snapshot copies
- D. SnapVault replication
NEW QUESTION 15
You are in a SnapProtect v11 solution environment creating a new subclient with NAS dat
- A. Besides the subclient name, what other information is mandatory? (Choose three.)
- B. the Snap Engine
- C. the backup content path
- D. the storage policy
- E. the backup schedule
- F. the retention policy
NEW QUESTION 16
You have a network outage that affects client access to site
- A. You need to temporarily reverse the SnapMirror relationship of a volume to serve data from site
- B. Which two steps must you perform first?(Choose two.)
- C. Take the source volume offline.
- D. Break the SnapMirror relationship.
- E. Delete the SnapMirror relationship.
- F. Abort the SnapMirror relationship.
NEW QUESTION 17
A customer wants to modify the retention count of the SnapVault destination volume. Which policy should be used modify the attribute?
- A. Snapshot policy
- B. Volume policy
- C. SnapMirror policy
- D. Efficiency policy
NEW QUESTION 18
A client decided to transition from a NetApp Storage Encryption environment that uses a KMIP-based centralized key management server to a NetApp Volume Encryption environment that uses onboard key management.
Which two steps are required to complete this task? (Choose two.)
- A. You must set the manufacturer secure ID (MSID) on each encrypted disk to 0x0.
- B. Cluster-wide FIPS compliance mode must be enabled on all nodes in the cluster.
- C. You must use the volume-move command to un-encrypt the storage system's encrypted volumes.
- D. All connections to the external key manager server must be disconnected.
NEW QUESTION 19
In which two scenarios would a SnapMirror policy be applied? (Choose two.)
- A. a log file
- B. a storage virtual machine
- C. a data protection mirror relationship
- D. a SnapVault relationship
NEW QUESTION 20
What are two NetApp data protection solutions? (Choose two.)
- A. RecoverPoint
- B. SnapMirror
- C. TimeFinder
- D. SnapVault
NEW QUESTION 21
A client is planning to configure a SnapMirror relationship between two sites. Normally their ISP provides network throughput of 100 Mbps; however, they can arrange to have this burst to 1 Gbps for a period of time at an additional cost.
Their intention is to back up 400 GB of Snapshot data each day using the burst option to keep the replication time to a minimum. In this scenario, how much burst time do they need to purchase?
- A. 15 minutes
- B. 30 minutes
- C. 45 minutes
- D. 60 minutes
NEW QUESTION 22
You want to perform a health check of the MetroCluster synchronization status. Which two actions should you perform?
- A. Run the MetroCluster Health Check tool from your administration host.
- B. On the cluster shell, use the metrocluster replication show command.
- C. In On Command System Manager, go to the Cluster in the Metro Cluster section.
- D. On the cluster shell, use the metrocluster check run command.
- E. In On Command Unified Manager, go to the Cluster in the MetroCluster tab.
NEW QUESTION 23
A customer wants to convert some SnapMirror relationships to SnapVault relationships. How would this be accomplished without creating a new baseline?
- A. Break and delete the relationship followed by SnapMirror resync.
- B. Break the relationship followed by SnapMirror delete.
- C. Break and delete the relationship followed by SnapMirror resync with relationship type XDP.
- D. Break the relationship followed by SnapMirror modify.
NEW QUESTION 24
100% Valid and Newest Version NS0-513 Questions & Answers shared by Certshared, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certshared.com/exam/NS0-513/ (New 93 Q&As)