NSE4_FGT-6.4 | How Many Questions Of NSE4_FGT-6.4 Exam Prep
Cause all that matters here is passing the Fortinet NSE4_FGT-6.4 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of NSE4_FGT-6.4 Fortinet NSE 4 - FortiOS 6.4 exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Examcollection NSE4_FGT-6.4 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Check NSE4_FGT-6.4 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following are valid actions for FortiGuard category based filter in a web filter profile ui proxy-based inspection mode? (Choose two.)
- A. Warning
- B. Exempt
- C. Allow
- D. Learn
NEW QUESTION 2
Which CLI command allows administrators to troubleshoot Layer 2 issues, such as an IP address conflict?
- A. get system status
- B. get system performance status
- C. diagnose sys top
- D. get system arp
NEW QUESTION 3
Why does FortiGate keep TCP sessions in the session table for some seconds even after both sides (client and server) have terminated the session?
- A. To remove the NAT operation.
- B. To generate logs
- C. To finish any inspection operations.
- D. To allow for out-of-order packets that could arrive after the FIN/ACK packets.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following conditions must be met in order for a web browser to trust a web server certificate signed by a third-party CA?
- A. The public key of the web servercertificate must be installed on the browser.
- B. The web-server certificate must be installed on the browser.
- C. The CA certificate that signed the web-server certificate must be installed on the browser.
- D. The private key of the CA certificate that signed the browser certificate must be installed on the browser.
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine the following web filtering log.
Which statement about the log message is true?
- A. The action for the category Games is set to block.
- B. The usage quota for the IP address 10.0.1.10 has expired
- C. The name of the applied web filter profile is default.
- D. The web site miniclip.com matches a static URL filter whose action is set to Warning.
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator Is configuring an IPsec VPN between site A and site B. The Remote Gateway setting in both sites has been configured as Static IP Address. For site A. the local quick mode selector is 188.8.131.52/24 and the remote quick mode selector is 192.168.2.0/24.
Which subnet must the administrator configure for the local quick mode selector for site B?
- A. 192.168.1.0/24
- B. 192.168.0.0/24
- C. 192.168.2.0/24
- D. 192.168.3.0/24
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
Examine the intrusion prevention system (IPS) diagnostic command.
Which statement is correct If option 5 was used with the IPS diagnostic command and the outcome was a decrease in the CPU usage?
- A. The IPS engine was inspecting high volume of traffic.
- B. The IPS engine was unable to prevent an intrusion attack.
- C. The IPS engine was blocking all traffic.
- D. The IPS engine will continue to run in a normal state.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following statements correctly describes FortiGates route lookup behavior when searching for a suitable gateway? (Choose two)
- A. Lookup is done on the first packet from the session originator
- B. Lookup is done on the last packet sent from the responder
- C. Lookup is done on every packet, regardless of direction
- D. Lookup is done on the trust reply packet from the responder
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
The exhibits show a network diagram and the explicit web proxy configuration.
In the commanddiagnose sniffer packet, what filter can you use to capture the traffic between the client and the explicit web proxy?
- A. ‘host 192.168.0.2 and port 8080’
- B. ‘host 10.0.0.50 and port 80’
- C. ‘host 192.168.0.1 and port 80’
- D. ‘host 10.0.0.50 and port 8080’
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement correctly describes NetAPI polling mode for the FSSO collector agent?
- A. The collector agent uses a Windows API to query DCs for user logins.
- B. NetAPI polling can increase bandwidth usage in large networks.
- C. The collector agent must search security event logs.
- D. The NetSessionEnum functionis user] to track user logouts.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement about the policy ID number of a firewall policy is true? D18912E1457D5D1DDCBD40AB3BF70D5D
- A. It is required to modify a firewall policy using the CLI.
- B. It represents the number of objects used in the firewall policy.
- C. It changes when firewall policies are reordered.
- D. It defines the order in which rules are processed.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements are correct regarding FortiGate HA cluster virtual IP addresses? (Choose two.)
- A. Heartbeat interfaces have virtual IP addresses that are manually assigned.
- B. A change in the virtual IP address happens when a FortiGate device joins or leaves the cluster.
- C. Virtual IP addresses are used to distinguish between cluster members.
- D. The primary device in the clusteris always assigned IP address 169.254.0.1.
NEW QUESTION 13
Examine this PAC file configuration.
Which of the following statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Browsers can be configured to retrieve this PAC file from the FortiGate.
- B. Any web request to the 172.25.120.0/24 subnet is allowed to bypass the proxy.
- C. All requests not made to Fortinet.com or the 172.25.120.0/24 subnet, have to go through altproxy.corp.com: 8060.
- D. Any web request fortinet.com is allowed to bypass the proxy.
NEW QUESTION 14
In consolidated firewall policies, IPv4 and IPv6 policies are combined in a single consolidated policy. Instead of separate policies. Which three statements are true about consolidated IPv4 and IPv6 policy configuration? (Choose three.)
- A. The IP version of the sources and destinations in a firewall policy must be different.
- B. The Incoming Interfac
- C. Outgoing Interfac
- D. Schedule, and Service fields can be shared with both IPv4and IPv6.
- E. The policy table in the GUI can be filtered to display policies with IPv4, IPv6 or IPv4 and IPv6 sources and destinations.
- F. The IP version of the sources and destinations in a policy must match.
- G. The policy table in the GUI will be consolidated to display policies with IPv4 and IPv6 sources and destinations.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following statements is true regarding SSL VPN settings for an SSL VPN portal?
- A. By default, FortiGate uses WINS servers to resolve names.
- B. By default, the SSL VPN portal requires the installation of a client’s certificate.
- C. By default, split tunneling is enabled.
- D. By default, the admin GUI and SSL VPN portal use the same HTTPS port.
NEW QUESTION 16
Examine the two static routes shown in the exhibit, then answer the following question.
Which of the following is the expected FortiGate behavior regarding these two routes to the same destination?
- A. FortiGate will load balance all traffic across both routes.
- B. FortiGate will use the port1 route as the primary candidate.
- C. FortiGate will route twice as much traffic to the port2 route
- D. FortiGate will only actuate the port1 route in the routing table
“If multiple static routes have the same distance, they are all active; however, only the one with the lowest priority is considered the best path.”
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following SD-WAN load –balancing method use interface weight value to distribute traffic? (Choose two.)
- A. Source IP
- B. Spillover
- C. Volume
- D. Session
NEW QUESTION 18
When browsing to an internal web server using a web-mode SSL VPN bookmark, which IP address is used as the source of the HTTP request?
- A. remote user’s public IP address
- B. The public IP address of the FortiGate device.
- C. The remote user’s virtual IP address.
- D. The internal IP address of the FortiGate device.
Source IP seen by the remote resources is FortiGate’s internal IP address and not the user’s IP address
NEW QUESTION 19
A FortiGate is operating in NAT mode and configured with two virtual LAN (VLAN) sub interfaces added to the physical interface.
Which statements about the VLAN sub interfaces can have the same VLAN ID, only if they have IP addresses in different subnets.
- A. The two VLAN sub interfaces can have the same VLAN ID, only if they have IP addresses in different subnets.
- B. The two VLAN sub interfaces must have different VLAN IDs.
- C. The two VLAN sub interfaces can have the same VLAN ID, only if they belong to different VDOMs.
- D. The two VLAN sub interfaces can have the same VLAN ID, only if they have IP addresses in the same subnet.
FortiGate_Infrastructure_6.0_Study_Guide_v2-Online.pdf –> page 147
“Multiple VLANs can coexist in the same physical interface, provide they have different VLAN ID”
NEW QUESTION 20
Examine the network diagram shown in the exhibit, then answer the following question:
Which one of the following routes is the best candidate route for FGT1 to route traffic from the Workstation to the Web server?
- A. 172.16.0.0/16 [50/0] via 10.4.200.2, port2 [5/0]
- B. 0.0.0.0/0 [20/0] via 10.4.200.2, port2
- C. 10.4.200.0/30 is directly connected, port2
- D. 172.16.32.0/24 is directly connected, port1
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Downloadfreepdf.net now are offering 100% pass ensure NSE4_FGT-6.4 dumps! All NSE4_FGT-6.4 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/NSE4_FGT-6.4-pdf-download.html (94 New Questions)