NSE7_EFW-6.0 | Improve Fortinet NSE 7 - Enterprise Firewall 6.0 NSE7_EFW-6.0 Dump
High quality of NSE7_EFW-6.0 free exam questions materials and exams for Fortinet certification for IT examinee, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated NSE7_EFW-6.0 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Fortinet NSE 7 - Enterprise Firewall 6.0 exam Today!
Free demo questions for Fortinet NSE7_EFW-6.0 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What does the dirty flag mean in a FortiGate session?
- A. Traffic has been blocked by the antivirus inspection.
- B. The next packet must be re-evaluated against the firewall policies.
- C. The session must be removed from the former primary unit after an HA failover.
- D. Traffic has been identified as from an application that is not allowed.
NEW QUESTION 2
View the exhibit, which contains the output of a diagnose command, and the answer the question below.
Which statements are true regarding the Weight value?
- A. Its initial value is calculated based on the round trip delay (RTT).
- B. Its initial value is statically set to 10.
- C. Its value is incremented with each packet lost.
- D. It determines which FortiGuard server is used for license validation.
NEW QUESTION 3
View the exhibit, which contains an entry in the session table, and then answer the question below.
Which one of the following statements is true regarding FortiGate’s inspection of this session?
- A. FortiGate applied proxy-based inspection.
- B. FortiGate forwarded this session without any inspection.
- C. FortiGate applied flow-based inspection.
- D. FortiGate applied explicit proxy-based inspection.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following statements is true regarding a FortiGate configured as an explicit web proxy?
- A. FortiGate limits the number of simultaneous sessions per explicit web proxy use
- B. This limit CANNOT be modified by the administrator.
- C. FortiGate limits the total number of simultaneous explicit web proxy users.
- D. FortiGate limits the number of simultaneous sessions per explicit web proxy user The limit CAN be modified by the administrator
- E. FortiGate limits the number of workstations that authenticate using the same web proxy user credentials.This limit CANNOT be modified by the administrator.
The explicit proxy does not limit the number of active sessions for each user. As a result the actual explicit proxy session count is usually much higher than the number of explicit web proxy users. If an excessive number of explicit web proxy sessions is compromising system performance you can limit the amount of users if the FortiGate unit is operating with multiple VDOMs.
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator wants to capture ESP traffic between two FortiGates using the built-in sniffer. If the administrator knows that there is no NAT device located between both FortiGates, what command should the administrator execute?
- A. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 500’
- B. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 4500’
- C. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘esp’
- D. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 500 or udp port 4500’
NEW QUESTION 6
What configuration changes can reduce the memory utilization in a FortiGate? (Choose two.)
- A. Reduce the session time to live.
- B. Increase the TCP session timers.
- C. Increase the FortiGuard cache time to live.
- D. Reduce the maximum file size to inspect.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following statements are correct regarding application layer test commands? (Choose two.)
- A. They are used to filter real-time debugs.
- B. They display real-time application debugs.
- C. Some of them display statistics and configuration information about a feature or process.
- D. Some of them can be used to restart an application.
Application layer test commands don’t display info in real time, but they do show statistics and configuration info about a feature or process. You can also use some of these commands to restart a process or execute a change in its operation.
NEW QUESTION 8
View the exhibit, which contains a partial web filter profile configuration, and then answer the question below.
Which action will FortiGate take if a user attempts to access www.dropbox.com, which is categorized as File Sharing and Storage?
- A. FortiGate will exempt the connection based on the Web Content Filter configuration.
- B. FortiGate will block the connection based on the URL Filter configuration.
- C. FortiGate will allow the connection based on the FortiGuard category based filter configuration.
- D. FortiGate will block the connection as an invalid URL.
fortigate does it in order Static URL -> FortiGuard – > Content -> Advanced (java, cookie removal..)so block it in first step
NEW QUESTION 9
View these partial outputs from two routing debug commands:
Which outbound interface will FortiGate use to route web traffic from internal users to the Internet?
- A. Both port1 and port2
- B. port3
- C. port1
- D. port2
NEW QUESTION 10
Examine the following traffic log; then answer the question below.
date-20xx-02-01 time=19:52:01 devname=master device_id="xxxxxxx" log_id=0100020007 type=event subtype=system pri critical vd=root service=kemel status=failure msg="NAT port is exhausted."
What does the log mean?
- A. There is not enough available memory in the system to create a new entry in the NAT port table.
- B. The limit for the maximum number of simultaneous sessions sharing the same NAT port has been reached.
- C. FortiGate does not have any available NAT port for a new connection.
- D. The limit for the maximum number of entries in the NAT port table has been reached.
NEW QUESTION 11
View the exhibit, which contains the output of a debug command, and then answer the question below.
Which of the following statements about the exhibit are true? (Choose two.)
- A. In the network on port4, two OSPF routers are down.
- B. Port4 is connected to the OSPF backbone area.
- C. The local FortiGate’s OSPF router ID is 0.0.0.4
- D. The local FortiGate has been elected as the OSPF backup designated router.
NEW QUESTION 12
A FortiGate is configured as an explicit web proxy. Clients using this web proxy are reposting DNS errors when accessing any website. The administrator executes the following debug commands and observes that the n-dns-timeout counter is increasing:
What should the administrator check to fix the problem?
- A. The connectivity between the FortiGate unit and the DNS server.
- B. The connectivity between the client workstations and the DNS server.
- C. That DNS traffic from client workstations is allowed by the explicit web proxy policies.
- D. That DNS service is enabled in the explicit web proxy interface.
NEW QUESTION 13
How does FortiManager handle FortiGuard requests from FortiGate devices, when it is configured as a local FDS?
- A. FortiManager can download and maintain local copies of FortiGuard databases.
- B. FortiManager supports only FortiGuard push to managed devices.
- C. FortiManager will respond to update requests only if they originate from a managed device.
- D. FortiManager does not support rating requests.
NEW QUESTION 14
View the exhibit, which contains the output of a debug command, and then answer the question below.
Which one of the following statements about this FortiGate is correct?
- A. It is currently in system conserve mode because of high CPU usage.
- B. It is currently in extreme conserve mode because of high memory usage.
- C. It is currently in proxy conserve mode because of high memory usage.
- D. It is currently in memory conserve mode because of high memory usage.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which the following events can trigger the election of a new primary unit in a HA cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. Primary unit stops sending HA heartbeat keepalives.
- B. The FortiGuard license for the primary unit is updated.
- C. One of the monitored interfaces in the primary unit is disconnected.
- D. A secondary unit is removed from the HA cluster.
NEW QUESTION 16
In which of the following states is a given session categorized as ephemeral? (Choose two.)
- A. A TCP session waiting to complete the three-way handshake.
- B. A TCP session waiting for FIN ACK.
- C. A UDP session with packets sent and received.
- D. A UDP session with only one packet received.
NEW QUESTION 17
A corporate network allows Internet Access to FSSO users only. The FSSO user student does not have Internet access after successfully logged into the Windows AD network. The output of the ‘diagnose debug authd fsso list’ command does not show student as an active FSSO user. Other FSSO users can access the Internet without problems. What should the administrator check? (Choose two.)
- A. The user student must not be listed in the CA’s ignore user list.
- B. The user student must belong to one or more of the monitored user groups.
- C. The student workstation’s IP subnet must be listed in the CA’s trusted list.
- D. At least one of the student’s user groups must be allowed by a FortiGate firewall policy.
NEW QUESTION 18
What events are recorded in the crashlogs of a FortiGate device? (Choose two.)
- A. A process crash.
- B. Configuration changes.
- C. Changes in the status of any of the FortiGuard licenses.
- D. System entering to and leaving from the proxy conserve mode.
diagnose debug crashlog read
275: 2014-08-05 13:03:53 proxy=acceptor service=imap session fail mode=activated276: 2014-08-05
13:03:53 proxy=acceptor service=ftp session fail mode=activated277: 2014-08-05 13:03:53 proxy=acceptor service=nntp session fail mode=activated278: 2014-08-06 11:05:47 service=kernel conserve=on free=”45034 pages” red=”45874 pages” msg=”Kernel279: 2014-08-06 11:05:47 enters conserve mode”280: 2014-08-06 13:07:16 service=kernel conserve=exit free=”86704 pages” green=”68811 pages”281: 2014-08-06 13:07:16 msg=”Kernel leaves conserve mode”282: 2014-08-06
13:07:16 proxy=imd sysconserve=exited total=1008 free=349 marginenter=201283: 2014-08-06 13:07:16 marginexit=302
NEW QUESTION 19
Four FortiGate devices configured for OSPF connected to the same broadcast domain. The first unit is elected as the designated router The second unit is elected as the backup designated router Under normal operation, how many OSPF full adjacencies are formed to each of the other two units?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 20
Examine the IPsec configuration shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
An administrator wants to monitor the VPN by enabling the IKE real time debug using these commands: diagnose vpn ike log-filter src-addr4 10.0.10.1
diagnose debug application ike -1
diagnose debug enable
The VPN is currently up, there is no traffic crossing the tunnel and DPD packets are being interchanged between both IPsec gateways. However, the IKE real time debug does NOT show any output. Why isn’t there any output?
- A. The IKE real time shows the phases 1 and 2 negotiations onl
- B. It does not show any more output once the tunnel is up.
- C. The log-filter setting is set incorrectl
- D. The VPN’s traffic does not match this filter.
- E. The IKE real time debug shows the phase 1 negotiation onl
- F. For information after that, the administrator must use the IPsec real time debug instead: diagnose debug application ipsec -1.
- G. The IKE real time debug shows error messages onl
- H. If it does not provide any output, it indicates that the tunnel is operating normally.
NEW QUESTION 21
A FortiGate's portl is connected to a private network. Its port2 is connected to the Internet. Explicit web proxy is enabled in port1 and only explicit web proxy users can access the Internet. Web cache is NOT enabled. An internal web proxy user is downloading a file from the Internet via HTTP. Which statements are true regarding the two entries in the FortiGate session table related with this traffic? (Choose two.)
- A. Both session have the local flag on.
- B. The destination IP addresses of both sessions are IP addresses assigned to FortiGate's interfaces.
- C. One session has the proxy flag on, the other one does not.
- D. One of the sessions has the IP address of port2 as the source IP address.
NEW QUESTION 22
What conditions are required for two FortiGate devices to form an OSPF adjacency? (Choose three.)
- A. IP addresses are in the same subnet.
- B. Hello and dead intervals match.
- C. OSPF IP MTUs match.
- D. OSPF peer IDs match.
- E. OSPF costs match.
NEW QUESTION 23
Examine the output of the ‘get router info bgp summary’ command shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Which statement can explain why the state of the remote BGP peer 10.200.3.1 is Connect?
- A. The local peer is receiving the BGP keepalives from the remote peer but it has not received any BGP prefix yet.
- B. The TCP session for the BGP connection to 10.200.3.1 is down.
- C. The local peer has received the BGP prefixed from the remote peer.
- D. The local peer is receiving the BGP keepalives from the remote peer but it has not received the OpenConfirm yet.
NEW QUESTION 24
View the exhibit, which contains the output of get sys ha status, and then answer the question below.
Which statements are correct regarding the output? (Choose two.)
- A. The slave configuration is not synchronized with the master.
- B. The HA management IP is 169.254.0.2.
- C. Master is selected because it is the only device in the cluster.
- D. port 7 is used the HA heartbeat on all devices in the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 25
Which statement is true regarding File description (FD) conserve mode?
- A. IPS inspection is affected when FortiGate enters FD conserve mode.
- B. A FortiGate enters FD conserve mode when the amount of available description is less than 5%.
- C. FD conserve mode affects all daemons running on the device.
- D. Restarting the WAD process is required to leave FD conserve mode.
NEW QUESTION 26
Thanks for reading the newest NSE7_EFW-6.0 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Thedumpscentre.com NSE7_EFW-6.0 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/NSE7_EFW-6.0-dumps/ (87 Q&As Dumps)