NSE7_EFW-6.2 | All About Pinpoint NSE7_EFW-6.2 Free Exam
We provide real NSE7_EFW-6.2 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Fortinet NSE7_EFW-6.2 Exam quickly & easily. The NSE7_EFW-6.2 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Fortinet NSE7_EFW-6.2 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the NSE7_EFW-6.2 exam.
Check NSE7_EFW-6.2 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
View the exhibit, which contains a session entry, and then answer the question below.
Which statement is correct regarding this session?
- A. It is an ICMP session from 10.1.10.10 to 10.200.1.1.
- B. It isan ICMP session from 10.1.10.10 to 10.200.5.1.
- C. It is a TCP session in ESTABLISHED state from 10.1.10.10 to 10.200.5.1.
- D. It is a TCP session in CLOSE_WAIT state from 10.1.10.10 to 10.200.1.1.
NEW QUESTION 2
View the exhibit, which contains the output of diagnose sys session stat, and then answer the question below.
Which statements are correct regarding the output shown? (Choose two.)
- A. There are 0 ephemeral sessions.
- B. All the sessions in the session table are TCP sessions.
- C. No sessions have been deleted because of memory pages exhaustion.
- D. There are 166 TCP sessions waiting to complete the three-way handshake.
NEW QUESTION 3
Examine the output of the 'diagnose debug rating' command shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Whichstatement are true regarding the output in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
- A. There are three FortiGuard servers that are not responding to the queries sent by the FortiGate.
- B. The TZ value represents the delta between each FortiGuard server's timezone and the FortiGate's time zone.
- C. FortiGate will send the FortiGuard queries to the server with highest weight.
- D. A server's round trip delay (RTT) is not used to calculate its weight.
NEW QUESTION 4
Examine the output of the ‘diagnose sys session list expectation’ command shown in the exhibit; than answer the question below.
Which statement is true regarding the session in the exhibit?
- A. It was created by the FortiGate kernel to allow push updates from FotiGuard.
- B. It is for management traffic terminating at the FortiGate.
- C. It is for traffic originated from the FortiGate.
- D. Itwas created by a session helper or ALG.
NEW QUESTION 5
View the IPS exit log, and then answer the question below.
# diagnose test application ipsmonitor 3 ipsengine exit log”
pid = 93 (cfg), duration = 5605322 (s) at Wed Apr 19 09:57:26 2017 code = 11, reason: manual
What is the status of IPS on this FortiGate?
- A. IPS engine memory consumption has exceeded the model-specific predefined value.
- B. IPS daemon experienced a crash.
- C. There are communication problems between the IPS engine and the management database.
- D. All IPS-related features have been disabled in FortiGate’s configuration.
The command diagnose test application ipsmonitor includes many options that are useful for troubleshooting purposes.Option 3 displays the log entries generated every time an IPS engine process stopped. There are various reasons why these logs are generated:Manual: Because of the configuration, IPS no longer needs to run (that is, all IPS-releated features have been disabled)
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator cannot connect to the GIU of a FortiGate unit with the IP address 10.0.1.254. The administrator runs the debug flow while attempting the connection using HTTP. The output of thedebug flow is shown in the exhibit:
Based on the error displayed by the debug flow, which are valid reasons for this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. HTTP administrative access is disabled in the FortiGate interface with the IP address 10.0.1.254.
- B. Redirection of HTTP to HTTPS administrative access is disabled.
- C. HTTP administrative access is configured with a port number different than 80.
- D. The packet is denied because of reverse path forwarding check.
NEW QUESTION 7
Examine the output of the ‘diagnose ips anomaly list’ command shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Which IP addresses are included in the output of this command?
- A. Those whose traffic matches a DoS policy.
- B. Those whose traffic matches an IPS sensor.
- C. Those whose traffic exceeded a threshold of a matching DoS policy.
- D. Those whosetraffic was detected as an anomaly by an IPS sensor.
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine the output of the ‘get router info bgp summary’ command shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Which statements are true regarding the output in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
- A. BGP state of the peer 10.125.0.60 is Established.
- B. BGP peer 10.200.3.1 has never been down since the BGP counters were cleared.
- C. Local BGP peer has not received an OpenConfirm from 10.200.3.1.
- D. The local BGP peer has received a total of 3 BGP prefixes.
NEW QUESTION 9
A FortiGate is rebooting unexpectedly without any apparent reason. What troubleshooting tools could an administrator use to get more information about the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Firewall monitor.
- B. Policy monitor.
- C. Logs.
- D. Crashlogs.
NEW QUESTION 10
A FortiGate's portl is connected to a private network. Its port2 is connected to the Internet. Explicit web proxy is enabled in port1 and only explicit web proxy users can access the Internet. Web cache is NOT enabled. An internal web proxy user is downloading a file from the Internet via HTTP. Which statements are true regarding the two entries in the FortiGate session table related with this traffic? (Choose two.)
- A. Both session have the local flag on.
- B. The destination IP addresses of both sessions are IP addresses assigned to FortiGate'sinterfaces.
- C. One session has the proxy flag on, the other one does not.
- D. One of the sessions has the IPaddress of port2 as the source IP address.
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator wants to capture ESP trafficbetween two FortiGates using the built-in sniffer. If the administrator knows that there is no NAT device located between both FortiGates, what command should the administrator execute?
- A. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 500’
- B. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 4500’
- C. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘esp’
- D. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 500 or udp port 4500’
NEW QUESTION 12
When does a RADIUS server send an Access-Challenge packet?
- A. The server does not have the usercredentials yet.
- B. The server requires more information from the user, such as the token code for two-factor authentication.
- C. The user credentials are wrong.
- D. The user account is not found in the server.
NEW QUESTION 13
An administrator has decreased all the TCP session timers to optimize theFortiGate memory usage. However, after the changes, one network application started to have problems. During the troubleshooting, the administrator noticed that the FortiGate deletes the sessions after the clients send the SYN packets, and before the arrival of the SYN/ACKs. When the SYN/ACK packets arrive to the FortiGate, the unit has already deleted the respective sessions. Which TCP session timer must be increased to fix this problem?
- A. TCP half open.
- B. TCP half close.
- C. TCP time wait.
- D. TCP session time to live.
The tcp-halfopen-timer controls for how long, after a SYN packet, a session without SYN/ACKremains in the table.
The tcp-halfclose-timer controls for how long, after a FIN packet, asession without FIN/ACKremains in the table.
The tcp-timewait-timer controls for how long, after a FIN/ACK packet, a session remains in thetable. A closed session remains in the session table for a few seconds more to allow any out-of-sequence packet.
NEW QUESTION 14
Four FortiGate devices configured for OSPF connected to the same broadcast domain. The first unit is elected as the designated router The second unit is elected as the backup designated router Under normal operation, how many OSPF full adjacencies are formed to each of the other two units?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 15
A corporate network allows Internet Access to FSSO users only. The FSSO user student does not have Internet access after successfully logged into the Windows AD network. The output of the ‘diagnose debug authd fsso list’ command does not show student as an active FSSO user. Other FSSO users can access the Internet without problems. What should the administrator check? (Choose two.)
- A. The user student must not be listed in the CA’s ignore user list.
- B. The user student must belong to one or more of the monitored user groups.
- C. The student workstation’s IP subnet must be listed in the CA’s trusted list.
- D. At least one of the student’s user groups must be allowed by a FortiGate firewall policy.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which the following events can trigger the election of a new primary unit in a HA cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. Primary unit stops sending HA heartbeatkeepalives.
- B. The FortiGuard license for the primary unit is updated.
- C. One of the monitored interfaces inthe primary unit is disconnected.
- D. A secondary unit is removed from the HA cluster.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which statement is true regarding File description (FD) conserve mode?
- A. IPS inspection is affected when FortiGate enters FDconserve mode.
- B. A FortiGate enters FD conserve mode when the amount of available description is less than 5%.
- C. FD conserve mode affects all daemons running on the device.
- D. Restarting the WAD process is required to leave FD conserve mode.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the followingstatements is true regarding a FortiGate configured as an explicit web proxy?
- A. FortiGate limits the number of simultaneous sessions per explicit web proxy use
- B. This limit CANNOT be modified by the administrator.
- C. FortiGate limits the total number of simultaneous explicit web proxy users.
- D. FortiGate limits the number of simultaneous sessions per explicit web proxy user The limit CAN be modified by the administrator
- E. FortiGate limits the number of workstations that authenticate using thesame web proxy user credentials.This limit CANNOT be modified by the administrator.
The explicit proxy does not limit the number of active sessions for each user. As a result the actual explicit proxy session count is usually much higherthan the number of explicit web proxy users. If an excessive number of explicit web proxy sessions is compromising system performance you can limit the amount of users if the FortiGate unit is operating with multiple VDOMs.
NEW QUESTION 19
View the central managementconfiguration shown in the exhibit, and then answer the question below.
Which server will FortiGate choose for antivirus and IPS updates if 10.0.1.243 is experiencing an outage?
- A. 10.0.1.240
- B. One of the public FortiGuard distribution servers
- C. 10.0.1.244
- D. 10.0.1.242
NEW QUESTION 20
View the exhibit, which contains a partial web filter profile configuration, and then answer the question below.
Which action will FortiGate take ifa user attempts to access www.dropbox.com, which is categorized as File Sharing and Storage?
- A. FortiGate will exempt the connection based on the Web Content Filter configuration.
- B. FortiGate will block the connection based on the URL Filterconfiguration.
- C. FortiGate will allow the connection based on the FortiGuard category based filter configuration.
- D. FortiGate will block the connection as an invalid URL.
fortigate does it in order Static URL -> FortiGuard – > Content -> Advanced (java, cookie removal..)so block it in first step
NEW QUESTION 21
Which statements about bulk configuration changes using FortiManager CLI scripts are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. When executed on the Policy Package,ADOM database, changes are applied directly to the managed FortiGate.
- B. When executed on the Device Database, you must use the installation wizard to apply the changes to the managed FortiGate.
- C. When executed on the All FortiGate in ADOM, changes are automatically installed without creating a new revision history.
- D. When executed on the Remote FortiGate directly, administrators do not have the option to review the changes prior to installation.
CLI scripts can be run in threedifferent ways:Device Database: By default, a script is executed on the device database. It is recommend you run the changes on the device database (default setting), as this allows you to check what configuration changes you will send to the managed device. Once scripts are run on the device database, you can install these changes to a managed device using the installation wizard.
Policy Package, ADOM database: If a script contains changes related to ADOM level objects and policies, you can change the default selection to run on Policy Package, ADOM database and can then be installed using the installation wizard.
Remote FortiGate directly (through CLI): A script can be executed directly on the device and you don’t need to install these changes using theinstallation wizard. As the changes are directly installed on the managed device, no option is provided to verify and check the configuration changes through FortiManager prior to executing it.
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. DumpSolutions.com now are offering 100% pass ensure NSE7_EFW-6.2 dumps! All NSE7_EFW-6.2 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/NSE7_EFW-6.2-dumps/ (91 New Questions)