P9530-039 | Updated P9530-039 Item Pool 2019
Pass4sure offers free demo for P9530-039 exam. "IBM WebSphere MQ Technical Sales Mastery Test v2", also known as P9530-039 exam, is a IBM Certification. This set of posts, Passing the IBM P9530-039 exam, will help you answer those questions. The P9530-039 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real IBM P9530-039 exams and revised by experts!
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following is NOT required to be started in order for an MQ client program to get messages from a queue?
- A. Queue Manager
- B. Queue
- C. Client Channel
- D. Listener
NEW QUESTION 2
What is required for WebSphere MQ v7 to support publish-subscribe messaging?
- A. A queue manager
- B. A publish-subscribe broker that has the same name as the queue manager
- C. A separate broker process that is associated with each queue manager
- D. A SupportPac is available to provide publish-subscribe functionality
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following statements is NOT true regarding queue manager clusters?
- A. Simplifies distributed queue management
- B. Requires a separately installed component
- C. Provides for workload balancing
- D. Can be dynamically joined by participating queue managers
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement is TRUE regarding WebSphere MQ and message routing?
- A. WebSphere MQ will look for a consumer name in the message description (MQMD) header.
- B. WebSphere MQ does not route based on the contents of the message body.
- C. You can write an XPATH expression to tell WebSphere MQ how to route the message to the appropriate consumer.
- D. WebSphere MQ will examine the message properties and route it to the appropriate consumer.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following functions has been added to WebSphere MQ Explorer in WebSphere MQ v7?
- A. Rollback in-doubt transactions from the WebSphere MQ Explorer
- B. Change WebSphere MQ administrator password from the WebSphere MQ Explorer
- C. Command line interface for WebSphere MQ Explorer
- D. Create and configure WebSphere MQ JMS administered objects
NEW QUESTION 6
In order to write messages to a queue what operation must be done first?
- A. Connect to the queue
- B. Verify queue is empty
- C. Set the queue to read/write mode
- D. Open the queue
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is NOT a WebSphere MQ v7 installable component?
- A. WebSphere MQ Broker
- B. WebSphere MQ Server
- C. WebSphere MQ Explorer
- D. WebSphere MQ Client
NEW QUESTION 8
In order to run MQv7 on a distributed platform with earlier versions of WebSphere MQ running on the same physical server, what must you do?
- A. This configuration is not allowed.
- B. Install MQv7 into a different directory than previous versions.
- C. Map listeners to different ports.
- D. Both B and C.
NEW QUESTION 9
P.S. Simply pass now are offering 100% pass ensure P9530-039 dumps! All P9530-039 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.simply-pass.com/IBM-exam/P9530-039-dumps.html (31 New Questions)