PCCSA | How Many Questions Of PCCSA Free Exam
Want to know Exambible PCCSA Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Paloalto-Networks Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Associate certification experience? Study Actual Paloalto-Networks PCCSA answers to Renovate PCCSA questions at Exambible. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Paloalto-Networks PCCSA (Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Associate) test on your first attempt.
Free PCCSA Demo Online For Paloalto-Networks Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which option describes a characteristic of a distributed denial-of-service attack?
- A. uses multiple types of malware to corrupt system services
- B. uses a single remote host to delete data from multiple target servers
- C. uses a single remote host to flood a target network with traffic
- D. uses a botnet to flood traffic to a target network
NEW QUESTION 2
What is an example of a distance-vector routing protocol?
- A. OSPF
- B. BGP
- C. RIP
- D. IGRP
NEW QUESTION 3
What does a hypervisor enable?
- A. high-speed searching of already aggregated security log files
- B. high-speed aggregation and viewing of security log files
- C. multiple physical machines to be configured into a high-performance cluster
- D. multiple guest operating systems to run on a single physical machine
NEW QUESTION 4
Assume that it is your responsibility to secure the software functioning at all layers in the exhibit. Which cloud service model type is represented?
- A. software as a service
- B. platform as a service
- C. infrastructure as a service
- D. on-premises
NEW QUESTION 5
Which security principle describes the practice of giving users the minimum rights to access the resources necessary to do their jobs?
- A. known privilege
- B. least privilege
- C. user privilege
- D. lowest privilege
NEW QUESTION 6
You discover malware has corrupted the BIOS on your laptop. Which type of malware is this?
- A. bootkit
- B. exploit
- C. rootkit
- D. vulnerability
NEW QUESTION 7
What is a component of a public key infrastructure?
- A. Key Distribution Center
- B. KDC ticket
- C. SSH key
- D. certificate authority
NEW QUESTION 8
From which resource can a Palo Alto Networks firewall get URL category information for URLs whose categories cannot be found on the firewall?
- A. App-ID database
- B. WildFire
- C. PDF file
- D. PAN-DB database
NEW QUESTION 9
Match the common TCP/IP protocol with its corresponding port(s).
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
22 – Secure Shell (SSH) 23 – Telnet
67/68 – Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) 25 – Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)
53 – Domain Name System (DNS)
NEW QUESTION 10
A firewall located on an organization’s network perimeter can be used to protect against which type of attack?
- A. a malicious SaaS application file accessed from an unmanaged mobile phone
- B. ransomware installed from an infected USB drive
- C. malware installed on the laptop by a disgruntled employee
- D. a malicious PDF file located on an internet website
NEW QUESTION 11
Which option lists the correct sequence of a TCP three-way handshake?
- A. SYN, ACK, SYN
- B. SYN, SYN+ACK, ACK
- C. SYN, ACK, FIN
- D. SYN, SYN+ACK, FIN
NEW QUESTION 12
Match the Palo Alto Networks Wild Fire analysis verdict with its definition.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
Benign – does not exhibit a malicious behavior Grayware – does not pose a direct security threat
Malware – malicious in the intent and can pose a security threat References:
NEW QUESTION 13
What does Palo Alto Networks Traps do first when an endpoint is asked to run an executable?
- A. send the executable to WildFire
- B. run a static analysis
- C. run a dynamic analysis
- D. check its execution policy
NEW QUESTION 14
Which data security compliance standard is used to protect card holder data wherever it is processed, stored, or transmitted?
- A. Property Card Industry
- B. Payment Card Industry
- C. Personal Card Industry
- D. Payment Club Industry
NEW QUESTION 15
Which type of cloud computing deployment makes resources exclusively available to members of a single organization?
- A. local
- B. private
- C. hybrid
- D. public
NEW QUESTION 16
Which type of malware is self-replicating but must first infect a host program and be executed by a user or process?
- A. vulnerability
- B. worm
- C. exploit
- D. virus
NEW QUESTION 17
Which mobile device management feature prevents jailbreaking or rooting?
- A. software distribution
- B. malware protection
- C. policy enforcement
- D. data loss prevention
NEW QUESTION 18
What method can be used to guarantee that a document originates from you and no one else?
- A. public key encryption, encrypting the document with the private key and making the public key available to others
- B. symmetric encryption, ecnrypting the document with the secret key and making a different secret key available to others
- C. symmetric encryption, ecnrypting the document with the secret key and making the same secret kay available to others
- D. public key encryption, encrypting the document with the private key and making the private key available to others
NEW QUESTION 19
An attacker emails a malicious URL links to 50,000 email addresses. The email states that users can click the link to view the latest celebrity news, but the link also secretly infects the user’s laptop. This scenario describes which type of attack?
- A. whailing
- B. phishing
- C. drive-by download
- D. pharming
NEW QUESTION 20
Thanks for reading the newest PCCSA exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Downloadfreepdf.net PCCSA dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/PCCSA-pdf-download.html (50 Q&As Dumps)