PCNSA | Certified Paloalto-Networks PCNSA Free Demo Online
Want to know Certleader PCNSA Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Paloalto-Networks Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator certification experience? Study Virtual Paloalto-Networks PCNSA answers to Down to date PCNSA questions at Certleader. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Paloalto-Networks PCNSA (Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator) test on your first attempt.
Check PCNSA free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which user mapping method could be used to discover user IDs in an environment with multiple Windows domain controllers?
- A. Active Directory monitoring
- B. Windows session monitoring
- C. Windows client probing
- D. domain controller monitoring
NEW QUESTION 2
Which file is used to save the running configuration with a Palo Alto Networks firewall?
- A. running-config.xml
- B. run-config.xml
- C. running-configuration.xml
- D. run-configuratin.xml
NEW QUESTION 3
In which stage of the Cyber-Attack Lifecycle would the attacker inject a PDF file within an email?
- A. Weaponization
- B. Reconnaissance
- C. Installation
- D. Command and Control
- E. Exploitation
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement is true regarding a Best Practice Assessment?
- A. The BPA tool can be run only on firewalls
- B. It provides a percentage of adoption for each assessment data
- C. The assessment, guided by an experienced sales engineer, helps determine the areas of greatest risk where you should focus prevention activities
- D. It provides a set of questionnaires that help uncover security risk prevention gaps across all areas of network and security architecture
NEW QUESTION 5
A security administrator has configured App-ID updates to be automatically downloaded and installed. The company is currently using an application identified by App-ID as SuperApp_base. On a content update notice, Palo Alto Networks is adding new app signatures labeled SuperApp_chat and SuperApp_download, which will be deployed in 30 days. Based on the information, how is the SuperApp traffic affected after the 30 days have passed?
- A. All traffic matching the SuperApp_chat, and SuperApp_download is denied because it no longer matches the SuperApp-base application
- B. No impact because the apps were automatically downloaded and installed
- C. No impact because the firewall automatically adds the rules to the App-ID interface
- D. All traffic matching the SuperApp_base, SuperApp_chat, and SuperApp_download is denied until the security administrator approves the applications
NEW QUESTION 6
Which option shows the attributes that are selectable when setting up application filters?
- A. Category, Subcategory, Technology, and Characteristic
- B. Category, Subcategory, Technology, Risk, and Characteristic
- C. Name, Category, Technology, Risk, and Characteristic
- D. Category, Subcategory, Risk, Standard Ports, and Technology
NEW QUESTION 7
Employees are shown an application block page when they try to access YouTube. Which security policy is blocking the YouTube application?
- A. intrazone-default
- B. Deny Google
- C. allowed-security services
- D. interzone-default
NEW QUESTION 8
Which five Zero Trust concepts does a Palo Alto Networks firewall apply to achieve an integrated approach to prevent threats? (Choose five.)
- A. User identification
- B. Filtration protection
- C. Vulnerability protection
- D. Antivirus
- E. Application identification
- F. Anti-spyware
NEW QUESTION 9
Given the image, which two options are true about the Security policy rules. (Choose two.)
- A. The Allow Office Programs rule is using an Application Filter
- B. In the Allow FTP to web server rule, FTP is allowed using App-ID
- C. The Allow Office Programs rule is using an Application Group
- D. In the Allow Social Networking rule, allows all of Facebook’s functions
NEW QUESTION 10
Which User-ID agent would be appropriate in a network with multiple WAN links, limited network bandwidth, and limited firewall management plane resources?
- A. Windows-based agent deployed on the internal network
- B. PAN-OS integrated agent deployed on the internal network
- C. Citrix terminal server deployed on the internal network
- D. Windows-based agent deployed on each of the WAN Links
NEW QUESTION 11
What are two differences between an implicit dependency and an explicit dependency in App- ID? (Choose two.)
- A. An implicit dependency does not require the dependent application to be added in the security policy
- B. An implicit dependency requires the dependent application to be added in the security policy
- C. An explicit dependency does not require the dependent application to be added in the security policy
- D. An explicit dependency requires the dependent application to be added in the security policy
NEW QUESTION 12
Users from the internal zone need to be allowed to Telnet into a server in the DMZ zone. Complete the security policy to ensure only Telnet is allowed.
Security Policy: Source Zone: Internal to DMZ Zone services “Application defaults”, and action = Allow
- A. Destination IP: 192.168.1.123/24
- B. Application = ‘Telnet’
- C. Log Forwarding
- D. USER-ID = ‘Allow users in Trusted’
NEW QUESTION 13
Which interface does not require a MAC or IP address?
- A. Virtual Wire
- B. Layer3
- C. Layer2
- D. Loopback
NEW QUESTION 14
When creating a Source NAT policy, which entry in the Translated Packet tab will display the options Dynamic IP and Port, Dynamic, Static IP, and None?
- A. Translation Type
- B. Interface
- C. Address Type
- D. IP Address
NEW QUESTION 15
Which type of security rule will match traffic between the Inside zone and Outside zone, within the Inside zone, and within the Outside zone?
- A. global
- B. intrazone
- C. interzone
- D. universal
NEW QUESTION 16
Which data-plane processor layer of the graphic shown provides uniform matching for spyware and vulnerability exploits on a Palo Alto Networks Firewall?
- A. Signature Matching
- B. Network Processing
- C. Security Processing
- D. Security Matching
NEW QUESTION 17
Which license must an Administrator acquire prior to downloading Antivirus Updates for use with the firewall?
- A. Threat Prevention License
- B. Threat Implementation License
- C. Threat Environment License
- D. Threat Protection License
NEW QUESTION 18
How many zones can an interface be assigned with a Palo Alto Networks firewall?
- A. two
- B. three
- C. four
- D. one
5. Which two configuration settings shown are not the default? (Choose two.)
A. Enable Security Log
B. Server Log Monitor Frequency (sec)
C. Enable Session
D. Enable Probing
NEW QUESTION 19
Recommend!! Get the Full PCNSA dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumps-hub.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumps-hub.com/PCNSA-dumps.html (New 115 Q&As Version)