PEGACRSA80V1 | What Guaranteed PEGACRSA80V1 Testing Bible Is
Exam Code: PEGACRSA80V1 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Certified Robotics System Architect (CRSA) 80V1
Certification Provider: Pegasystems
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass PEGACRSA80V1 Exam.
Free demo questions for Pegasystems PEGACRSA80V1 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
When developing a project with multiple applications to automate, how many developers do you assign to each application?
- A. 4
- B. 1
- C. 2
- D. 3
NEW QUESTION 2
You are automating the login process for a web application. There are three possible scenarios that may occur:
(1) You may successfully login, (2) you may not be successful logging in, or (3) you may log in but go to the change password screen.
Which control from the Toolbox do you use to determine which page you were on after performing the login function?
- A. Signal
- B. Switch
- C. WaitAny
- D. WaitAll
NEW QUESTION 3
What are two valid steps to add the custom .NET component to a solution? (Choose Two)
- A. Import the DLL as a project item.
- B. Add DLL as a reference in the RuntimeConfig.xml.
- C. Add the item to the Toolbox window.
- D. Copy the DLL into an appropriate directory.
NEW QUESTION 4
To run an RPA solution, the Robot must log in and register to the Pega server. You set the credentials for an RPA Robot by ______.
- A. selecting RPACredentials from the Runtime menu
- B. editing and saving the credentials within the RuntimeConfig.xml
- C. setting the credentials within the solution code on startup
- D. using the default system credentials
NEW QUESTION 5
You are creating an automation for a form on a web application. Your automation enters data when the web page matches. The web application form contains several web controls, which seem to have the same object level hierarchy in the Object Explorer. You notice that the automation fails to submit the data on the first click of the Submit button. However, the data submits usually after the second or third click.
When is the appropriate time to invoke the PerformClick method?
- A. Review the RuntimeLog for the order in which the controls are matche
- B. In the automation, add the last matched control's wait method before the PerformClick method.
- C. Place a long a pause before the PerformClick method in the automation.
- D. Create a loop within your automation that invokes the PerformClick method until the data finally submits.
- E. Open the Windows date/time clock menu and count the number of seconds it takes before invoking the PerformClick metho
- F. Then set a pause before the PerformClick method for that calculated length of time.
NEW QUESTION 6
Pega Robotic Coding Standards require proper naming conventions and organization of project com have added the _CRM_GC project item to the CRMPrj.
Which three components belong in the _CRM_GC project item? (Choose Three)
- A. dateTimelltils
- B. messageDialog
- C. stringUtils
- D. interactionManager
- E. actGetStatus
NEW QUESTION 7
During application discovery, it is important that you _______.
- A. prefix the interrogated controls
- B. test at least one control of each type included in the use case
- C. use the interaction framework to test any required activities
- D. follow solution development best practices
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is important to know when performing application discovery?
- A. Users run multiple copies of the application.
- B. The application is maintained by local IT personnel.
- C. Users change computers daily.
- D. Users can change the color scheme of the application.
NEW QUESTION 9
In the RuntimeConfig.xml is the following key:
<add key="OfficeVersion" value="2003"/>.
With the key set with the value above, what happens when the Robotic Automation Runtime is launched?
- A. The Robotic Automation Runtime uses the Office DLLs in the Office2003 folder.
- B. The Robotic Automation Runtime copies the Office DLLs from the Office2003 folder into the project extraction folder.
- C. The Robotic Automation Runtime copies the Office DLLs from the Office2003 folder into the windows system folder.
- D. The Robotic Automation Runtime copies the Office DLLs from therOffice2003 folder into the installation folder.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which line of code do you use in a script designer to add a custom message to the Runtime application logs?
- A. OpenSpan.Diagnostics.Diagnostic.TraceVerbose("Script", "your message");
- B. LogMessage("Script","Your Message");
- C. OpenSpan.TraceVerbosef'Script", "your message");
- D. Pega.Diagnostic.TraceVerbose("Script", "your message");
NEW QUESTION 11
You have extracted a proxy for a data set and are using it to pass the data into a procedure automation input parameter. In the procedure automation, the data link from the input parameter is not connecting to the stringValue on a stringUtils method.
What two troubleshooting steps do you perform to correct the issue? (Choose Two)
- A. Confirm the proxy's data type matches with the stringUtils method.
- B. Confirm the proxy data in a messageDialog.
- C. Confirm the stringUtils method works.
- D. Confirm the data type on the procedure automation input parameter.
NEW QUESTION 12
You have completed your solution design. The customer installed the Robotic Automation Runtime software on the agent's desktop. The customer is ready to unit test your solution, but wants the OpenSpan.Runtime.exe to automatically launch the new robotics solution.
How do you fulfill this request?
- A. Edit the StartupProject key in the RuntimeConfig.xml by setting the value to the file location of the openspan file.
- B. Edit the StartProject key in the StudioConfig.xml by setting the value to the file location of the .manifest file.
- C. Edit the StartupProject key in the StudioConfig.xml by setting the value to the file location of the openspan file.
- D. Edit the StartProject key in the RuntimeConfig.xml by setting the value to the file location of the openspan file.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are required to delete a file from the user's C drive. This file may not always be present. The requirements state that you may not use a script component to perform this operation.
After right-clicking the Toolbox and selecting Choose Items, what steps do you perform to add a component to the Toolbox to check if the file exists?
- A. Change to the Pega Robotics Static Members tab, choose From Global Assembly Cache, choose the mscorlib assembly, expand File, check the box next to Exists, and click OK.
- B. Change to the Pega Robotics Static Members tab, choose From Global Assembly Cache, check the box next to File System Watcher, and click OK.
- C. Change to the Pega Robotics Static Members tab, choose From Global Assembly Cache, choose the mscorlib assembly, expand Directory, check the box next to Exists, and click OK.
- D. Change to the Pega Robotics Static Members tab, choose the OpenSpan.Utilities assembly, check the box next to FileExists, and click OK.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are required to interrogate a text-based adapter. You added the Windows-based emulator/application (Extra.os) and the WinHIIPI text adapter (WINHLLAPI.os) to the project.
What interrogated control should be matched to ensure that the text adapter is available for use in the solution?
- A. The username and password fields of the login screen
- B. The window portion of the WINHLLAPI.os text adapter
- C. The window portion of the Extra.os Windows adapter
- D. The screen of the WINHLLAPI.os text adapter
NEW QUESTION 15
When performing application discovery, it is important that you ______ and _______. (Choose Two)
- A. write automations to accomplish the basic search functionality of the application
- B. interrogate 100 percent of the controls required for the use case
- C. interrogate representatives of all controls required for the use case
- D. utilize test methods to validate that you can interact with representatives of the controls in the use case
NEW QUESTION 16
Which step allows you to add a Watch to an automation variable?
- A. Right-click the data link (blue propagate line) coming from the variable, and select Add Watch.
- B. Right-click the input/output data port (blue dot) of the variable, and selected Watch.
- C. Right-click the incoming/outgoing execution port (yellow dot) of the variable, and select Add Watch.
- D. Right-click the execution link (yellow execution line) coming from the variable, and select Add Watch.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which web interrogation option supports Internet Explorer browser version independence?
- A. Create Global Web page
- B. Replace Control
- C. Debug Matching
- D. Select Element
NEW QUESTION 18
Based on best practices for naming standards and project layout, which three items are located in the root folder of an adapter project? (Choose Three)
- A. Global Container
- B. Custom DLL
- C. Procedures Folder
- D. Adapter
- E. Actions Folder
NEW QUESTION 19
When interrogating an application, you notice that a ListView control is identified as a generic control in your Object Explorer hierarchy.
To get the control to interrogate as a ListView and allow you to access the properties, methods, and events specific to a ListView, which file would you need to modify?
- A. StudioConfig.xml
- B. RuntimeConfig.xml
- C. TypeDictionary.xml
- D. DefaultWindowFactoryConfiguration.xml
NEW QUESTION 20
The HR application you are working with supports simultaneously loading and viewing multiple customer account windows.
Which approach supports the integration and automation of multiple customer account windows?
- A. Enable cloning in the RuntimeConfig xml.
- B. Set the control's UseKeys property to true.
- C. Set the adapter's hook child process property to true.
- D. Set the adapter's MDI Child property to true.
NEW QUESTION 21
You are responsible for sending the deployment package to the customer. You are required to build your solution to work with the test and production HR systems. The customer only wants to create one solution that can work with both environments.
How do you fulfill this request?
- A. Add two projects to the solution: One project for production and one project for test.
- B. Add two adapters to the HR Project: One adapter for production and one adapter for test.
- C. Add two configuration files to the HR System project: One configuration file for production and one for test.
- D. Add one configuration file to the HR System project; the configuration file contains the production and test details
NEW QUESTION 22
Which interrogation option provides a context menu to choose the interrogated control's HTML tags?
- A. Select Element
- B. HTML Table Designer
- C. Create Global Web Page
- D. Replace Control
NEW QUESTION 23
In which two ways do the two publishers, Log4Net and File Publisher, differ? (Choose Two)
- A. Log4Net can change the directory location of the log file.
- B. Log4Net can set the log file size.
- C. Log4Net can provide a minimum number of log files to retain.
- D. Log4Net can append new data to the log file.
NEW QUESTION 24
In a Java application, you click a button to load a grid. The grid loads as a separate process under the Java application. Which property allows you to interrogate the grid?
- A. EnableMatchlnProcess
- B. TargetPath
- C. IgnoreMainBrowser
- D. HookChildProcesses
NEW QUESTION 25
When interrogating a web application control, the drag and drop Default interrogation method does not work. Using the Select Element also does not work. You decide to use the Create Control option to interrogate the web control.
From the Interrogation Steps list, move all of the options to the Ordered Interrogation Steps column and place them in the correct order.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
Click on List Web Control
Click on List Browsers and Frames
Navigate to the webpage containing the control
Select Necessary browser window containing the control Select Filter Option
Click list web controls
Confirm the control using highlight
Select create control from right click menu
NEW QUESTION 26
Thanks for reading the newest PEGACRSA80V1 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader PEGACRSA80V1 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/PEGACRSA80V1-dumps.html (60 Q&As Dumps)