PMI-001 | Best Quality PMI PMI-001 Pdf Exam Online
It is impossible to pass PMI PMI-001 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Ucertify soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed PMI PMI-001 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Most recent Project Management Professional practice guides.
Online PMI PMI-001 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Success is measured by benefits realization for a:
- A. strategic plan
- B. project
- C. portfolio
- D. program
NEW QUESTION 2
Which tools or techniques will a project manager use for Develop Project Team?
- A. Negotiation
- B. Roles and responsibilities
- C. Recognition and rewards
- D. Prizing and promoting
NEW QUESTION 3
Specification of both the deliverables and the processes is the focus of:
- A. Change control
- B. Configuration control
- C. Project monitoring and control
- D. Issue control
NEW QUESTION 4
Which tool or technique is effective in a project in which the deliverable is not a service or result?
- A. Inspection
- B. Variance analysis
- C. Decomposition
- D. Product analysis
NEW QUESTION 5
Plan Risk Management is the process of defining how to:
- A. Communicate identified risks to the project stakeholder
- B. Conduct risk management activities for a projec
- C. Analyze the impact a specific risk may have on the projec
- D. Address unexpected risks that may occur during a projec
NEW QUESTION 6
In complex projects/ initiating processes should be completed:
- A. Within a work packag
- B. In each phase of the projec
- C. To estimate schedule constraint
- D. To estimate resource allocation
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is an output of the Distribute Information process?
- A. Project calendar
- B. Communications management plan
- C. Organizational process assets updates
- D. Project document updates
NEW QUESTION 8
A full-time project manager with low to moderate authority and part-time administrative staff is working in an organizational structure with which type of matrix?
- A. Strong
- B. Weak
- C. Managed
- D. Balanced
NEW QUESTION 9
Forecasts, requested changes, recommended corrective actions, and organizational process asset updates are all outputs of which process?
- A. Risk response planning
- B. Risk monitoring and control
- C. Performance reporting
- D. Manage stakeholders
NEW QUESTION 10
Which item is an input to the Define Activities process?
- A. Schedule data
- B. Activity list
- C. Risk register
- D. Scope baseline
NEW QUESTION 11
In the Develop Project Team process, which of the following is identified as a critical factor
for a project's success?
- A. Team meetings
- B. Subcontracting teams
- C. Virtual teams
- D. Teamwork
NEW QUESTION 12
Projects are undertaken by an organization to support the:
- A. Product performanc
- B. Budget proces
- C. Collective capabilitie
- D. Organizational strateg
NEW QUESTION 13
Within project integration management, the statement of work (SOW) references which aspects of the project?
- A. Strategic plan, business need, and product scope description
- B. Contract, enterprise environmental factors, and organizational process assets
- C. Business plan, project management plan, and project schedule
- D. Product lifecycle, business objective, and management strategy
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the primary benefit of meeting quality requirements?
- A. Quality metrics
- B. Less rework
- C. Quality control measurements
- D. Benchmarking
NEW QUESTION 15
Organizational theory is a tool used in which Project Human Resource Management process?
- A. Manage Project Team
- B. Acquire Project Team
- C. Develop Project Team
- D. Plan Human Resource Management
NEW QUESTION 16
The most appropriate project life cycle model for an environment with a high level of change and extensive stakeholder involvement in projects is:
- A. adaptive
- B. reflexive
- C. predictive
- D. iterative
NEW QUESTION 17
Which type of analysis would be used for the Plan Quality process?
- A. Schedule
- B. Checklist
- C. Assumption
- D. Cost-Benefit
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following is an output of the Perform Integrated Change Control process?
- A. Project document updates
- B. Organizational process assets updates
- C. Change requests
- D. Deliverables
NEW QUESTION 19
When addressing roles and responsibilities,which item ensures that the staff has the skills required to complete project activities?
- A. Authority
- B. Role
- C. Competency
- D. Responsibility
NEW QUESTION 20
During which process does a project manager review all prior information to ensure that all project work is completed and that the project has met its objectives?
- A. Monitor and Control Project Work
- B. Perform Quality Assurance
- C. Close Project or Phase
- D. Control Scope
NEW QUESTION 21
Outputs of the Control Communications process include:
- A. expert judgment and change request
- B. work performance information and change request
- C. organizational process asset updates and an issue lo
- D. project management plan updates and an issue lo
NEW QUESTION 22
A graphic display of project team members and their reporting relationships is known as a:
- A. Resource calenda
- B. Project organization char
- C. Resource breakdown structure (RBS).
- D. Responsibility assignment matrix (RAM).
NEW QUESTION 23
What is the total float of the critical path?
- A. Can be any number
- B. Zero or positive
- C. Zero or negative
- D. Depends on the calendar
NEW QUESTION 24
Which tool or technique can a project manager use to select in advance a team member who will be crucial to the task?
- A. Acquisition
- B. Negotiation
- C. Virtual team
- D. Pre-assignment
NEW QUESTION 25
For a project to be successful, the project team must do which of the following?
- A. Complete the project in sequential phase
- B. Overlook minor stakeholder
- C. Produce ongoing repetitive products, services, or result
- D. Select the appropriate processes required to meet the project objectiv
NEW QUESTION 26
100% Valid and Newest Version PMI-001 Questions & Answers shared by Thedumpscentre.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/PMI-001-dumps/ (New 919 Q&As)