PRINCE2-Foundation | What Simulation PRINCE2-Foundation Free Download Is
We provide real PRINCE2-Foundation exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass PRINCE2-Exams PRINCE2-Foundation Exam quickly & easily. The PRINCE2-Foundation PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our PRINCE2-Exams PRINCE2-Foundation dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the PRINCE2-Foundation exam.
Online PRINCE2-Exams PRINCE2-Foundation free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Identify the missing words in the following sentence. The role of [ ? ] is responsible for carrying out a risk response action to respond to a particular risk.
- A. Project Assurance
- B. Project Support
- C. the risk actionee
- D. the risk owner
NEW QUESTION 2
Which project characteristic suggests that projects should have a defined start and a defined end?
- A. Change
- B. Temporary
- C. Cross-functional
- D. Risk
NEW QUESTION 3
Which is a task of product-based planning?
- A. Design the plan
- B. Create the product flow diagram
- C. Analyze the risks
- D. Prepare the schedule
NEW QUESTION 4
Identify the missing word in the following sentence. The risk response type [ ? ] can be
used to respond to a threat and an opportunity
- A. Avoid
- B. Reduce
- C. Share
- D. Transfer
NEW QUESTION 5
A product can NOT be supplied to meet all of the requirements in its baselined Product Description. What first action should be taken?
- A. Raise a request for change
- B. Raise an off-specification
- C. Write an Exception Report
- D. Amend the Work Package
NEW QUESTION 6
Which is a purpose of the Quality theme?
- A. Establish how the project will ensure that all products created meet their requirements
- B. Establish quality assurance to maintain the quality management system
- C. Identify all the products of the project to ensure the scope has been adequately defined
- D. Determine the communication needs of the organization's quality assurance function
NEW QUESTION 7
Which is NOT a true statement about the Managing a Stage Boundary process?
- A. It providessufficient information for the Project Board to review the success of the current stage
- B. It is used to create an Exception Plan if requested by the Project Board
- C. It provides a fixed point at which acceptance of the project product is confirmed
- D. It is executed at, or close to, the end of each management stage, except the final one
NEW QUESTION 8
What product defines the reporting requirements between the Project Manager and Team Manager?
- A. Project Brief
- B. Product Description
- C. Team Plan
- D. Work Package
NEW QUESTION 9
Which task is performed by the Change Authority?
- A. Set a change budget
- B. Approve or reject a request for change within approved limits
- C. Refer changes that exceed budgetary limits to the Project Manager for approval
- D. Update the configuration management system whena change is approved
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following refers to the actions identified to bring a situation to a level where exposure to a risk is acceptable?
- A. Risk category
- B. Risk description
- C. Risk response
- D. Risk status
NEW QUESTION 11
Which is a purpose of a Product Description?
- A. Provide the cost tolerance available for individual products
- B. Define reporting frequency
- C. Record the quality checks completed for the End Stage Report
- D. Document the level of quality required of a product
NEW QUESTION 12
Which is an objective of the Directing a Project process?
- A. Review and approve a project mandate
- B. Ensure corporate or programme management has an interface to the project
- C. Define how risks, issues and changes will be managed
- D. Obtain approval for completed products
NEW QUESTION 13
Who carries out audits that are independent of the project?
- A. Quality assurance
- B. Project Assurance
- C. Project Support
- D. Project Manager
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the definition of a project outcome?
- A. A measurable improvement that is perceived as an advantage by one or more stakeholders
- B. The reason for the project
- C. The result of the change derived from using the project's outputs
- D. The project's specialist products.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which is an objective of the Starting up a Project process?
- A. Approve allProduct Descriptions prior to project initiation
- B. Obtain approval from corporate or programme management for the CommunicationManagement Strategy
- C. Prevent projects with unrealistic delivery dates from being initiated
- D. Confirm that there is a validmethod in place to measure the expected project benefits
NEW QUESTION 16
What process aims to ensure accurate progress information is provided to the Project Manager?
- A. Starting up a Project
- B. Managing a Stage Boundary
- C. Managing Product Delivery
- D. Directing a Project
NEW QUESTION 17
Which statement about stages is true?
- A. Management stages should be of the same duration
- B. The use of technical stages is mandatory
- C. The use of management stages is mandatory
- D. Management stages are driven by specialist teams
NEW QUESTION 18
What theme establishes the mechanisms to judge whether a project is worthwhile investing in?
- A. Plans
- B. BusinessCase
- C. Risk
- D. Quality
NEW QUESTION 19
Which is an objective of the Controlling a Stage process?
- A. Prepare a Stage Plan for the next stage
- B. Obtain approvals for completed products
- C. Prevent scopecreep' by monitoring products for uncontrolled change
- D. Make arrangements to address all open issues and risks, with follow-on action recommendations
NEW QUESTION 20
Which describes risk probability?
- A. Level of risks which the project can tolerate before escalating to the Project Board
- B. Probable effect on the project delivering its objectives
- C. Timeframe within which the risk may occur
- D. A measure of the likelihood of the risk occurring
NEW QUESTION 21
Which is NOT confirmed during the Initiating a Project process?
- A. How the management and specialist products of the project should be baselined
- B. How the method will be tailored for the size and complexity ofthe project
- C. Whether the expected benefits have been achieved
- D. Who will make decisions on any changes during the project
NEW QUESTION 22
Who does the Team Manager report to and take direction from?
- A. Project Board
- B. Project Assurance
- C. Project Manager
- D. Project Support
NEW QUESTION 23
Which product summarizes progress and is used to decide whether to amend the project scope or stop the project?
- A. Checkpoint Report
- B. End Stage Report
- C. End Project Report
- D. Product Status Account
NEW QUESTION 24
During the Managing a Stage Boundary process, what is reviewed and updated to provide the information needed by the Project Board for assessing the continuing viability of the project?
- A. Benefits Review Plan
- B. Product Status Account
- C. Business Case
- D. Project Plan
NEW QUESTION 25
Which is one of the three levels of plan in PRINCE2?
- A. Benefits Review Plan
- B. Programme Plan
- C. Team Plan
- D. Project Brief
NEW QUESTION 26
Which is a benefit of using PRINCE2?
- A. Is a method specifically designed for technical projects
- B. Provides for the efficient and economic use of management time
- C. Includes many of the proven planning techniques, such as critical path analysis
- D. Can be used tomanage both projects and programmes
NEW QUESTION 27
Thanks for reading the newest PRINCE2-Foundation exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Thedumpscentre.com PRINCE2-Foundation dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/PRINCE2-Foundation-dumps/ (296 Q&As Dumps)