PT0-001 | All About Tested PT0-001 Dumps
Cause all that matters here is passing the CompTIA PT0-001 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of PT0-001 CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Testking PT0-001 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
CompTIA PT0-001 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
A client has voiced concern about the number of companies being branched by remote attackers, who are looking for trade secrets. Which of following BEST describes the types of adversaries this would identify?
- A. Script kiddies
- B. APT actors
- C. Insider threats
- D. Hacktrvist groups
NEW QUESTION 2
After several attempts, an attacker was able to gain unauthorized access through a biometric sensor using the attacker's actual fingerprint without explogtation. Which of the following is the MOST likely explanation of what happened?
- A. The biometric device is tuned more toward false positives
- B. The biometric device is configured more toward true negatives
- C. The biometric device is set to fail closed
- D. The biometnc device duplicated a valid user's fingerpnn
NEW QUESTION 3
Joe, a penetration tester, is asked to assess a company's physical security by gaining access to its corporate office. Joe ism looking for a method that will enable him to enter the building during business hours or when there are no employee on-site. Which of the following would be MOST effective in accomplishing this?
- A. Badge cloning
- B. Lock picking
- C. Tailgating
- D. Piggybacking
NEW QUESTION 4
A penetration tester wants to target NETBIOS name service. Which of the following is the most likely command to explogt the NETBIOS name service?
- A. arPspoof
- B. nmap
- C. responder
- D. burpsuite
NEW QUESTION 5
While engaging clients for a penetration test from highly regulated industries, which of the following is usually the MOST important to the clients from a business perspective?
- A. Letter of engagement and attestation of findings
- B. NDA and MSA
- C. SOW and final report
- D. Risk summary and executive summary
NEW QUESTION 6
A penetration tester is performing a remote scan to determine if the server farm is compliant with the company's software baseline . Which of the following should the penetration tester perform to verify compliance with the baseline?
- A. Discovery scan
- B. Stealth scan
- C. Full scan
- D. Credentialed scan
NEW QUESTION 7
You are a penetration Inter reviewing a client's website through a web browser. Instructions:
Review all components of the website through the browser to determine if vulnerabilities are present. Remediate ONLY the highest vulnerability from either the certificate source or cookies.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 8
A penetration tester runs the following from a compromised box 'python -c -import pty;Pty.sPawn( "/bin/bash").' Which of the following actions is the tester taking?
- A. Removing the Bash history
- B. Upgrading the shell
- C. Creating a sandbox
- D. Capturing credentials
NEW QUESTION 9
During a penetration test, a tester runs a phishing campaign and receives a shell from an internal PC running Windows 10 OS. The tester wants to perform credential harvesting with Mimikazt. Which of the following registry changes would allow for credential caching in memory?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 10
A company planned for and secured the budget to hire a consultant to perform a web application penetration test. Upon discovered vulnerabilities, the company asked the consultant to perform the following tasks:
• Code review
• Updates to firewall setting
- A. Scope creep
- B. Post-mortem review
- C. Risk acceptance
- D. Threat prevention
NEW QUESTION 11
A penetration testet is attempting to capture a handshake between a client and an access point by monitoring a WPA2-PSK secured wireless network The (ester is monitoring the correct channel tor the identified network but has been unsuccessful in capturing a handshake Given this scenario, which of the following attacks would BEST assist the tester in obtaining this handshake?
- A. Karma attack
- B. Deauthentication attack
- C. Fragmentation attack
- D. SSID broadcast flood
NEW QUESTION 12
A penetration tester successfully explogts a Windows host and dumps the hashes Which of the following hashes can the penetration tester use to perform a pass-the-hash attack?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 13
A penetration tester is utilizing social media to gather information about employees at a company. The tester has created a list of popular words used in employee profile s. For which of the following types of attack would this information be used?
- A. Explogt chaining
- B. Session hijacking
- C. Dictionary
- D. Karma
NEW QUESTION 14
While prioritizing findings and recommendations for an executive summary, which of the following considerations would De MOST valuable to the client?
- A. Levels of difficulty to explogt identified vulnerabilities
- B. Time taken to accomplish each step
- C. Risk tolerance of the organization
- D. Availability of patches and remediations
NEW QUESTION 15
An attacker uses SET to make a copy of a company's cloud-hosted web mail portal and sends an email m to obtain the CEO s login credentials Which of the following types of attacks is this an example of?
- A. Elicitation attack
- B. Impersonation attack
- C. Spear phishing attack
- D. Drive-by download attack
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following reasons does penetration tester needs to have a customer's point-of -contact information available at all time? (Select THREE).
- A. To report indicators of compromise
- B. To report findings that cannot be explogted
- C. To report critical findings
- D. To report the latest published explogts
- E. To update payment information
- F. To report a server that becomes unresponsive
- G. To update the statement o( work
- H. To report a cracked password
NEW QUESTION 17
A penetration test was performed by an on-staff technicians junior technician. During the test, the technician discovered the application could disclose an SQL table with user account and password information. Which of the following is the MOST effective way to notify management of this finding and its importance?
- A. Document Ihe findtngs with an executive summary, recommendations, and screenshots of the web apphcation disclosure.
- B. Connect to the SQL server using this information and change the password to one or two noncritical accounts to demonstrate a proof-of-concept to management.
- C. Notify the development team of the discovery and suggest that input validation be implementedon the web application's SQL query strings.
- D. Request that management create an RFP to begin a formal engagement with a professional penetration testing company.
NEW QUESTION 18
A client requests that a penetration tester emulate a help desk technician who was recently laid off. Which of the following BEST describes the abilities of the threat actor?
- A. Advanced persistent threat
- B. Script kiddie
- C. Hacktivist
- D. Organized crime
NEW QUESTION 19
A penetration tester ran the following Nmap scan on a computer nmap -sV 192.168.1.5
The organization said it had disabled Telnet from its environment However, the results of the Nmap scan show port 22 as closed and port 23 as open to SSH Which of the following is the BEST explanation for what happened?
- A. The organization failed to disable Telnet.
- B. Nmap results contain a false positive for port 23.
- C. Port 22 was filtered.
- D. The service is running on a non-standard por
NEW QUESTION 20
When performing compliance-based assessments, which of the following is the MOST important Key consideration?
- A. Additional rate
- B. Company policy
- C. Impact tolerance
- D. Industry type
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following has a direct and significant impact on the budget of the security assessment?
- A. Scoping
- B. Scheduling
- C. Compliance requirement
- D. Target risk
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure PT0-001 dumps! All PT0-001 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/PT0-001/ (145 New Questions)