SAA-C01 | Up To Date SAA-C01 Free Demo 2020
Want to know Testking SAA-C01 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Amazon-Web-Services AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate certification experience? Study Virtual Amazon-Web-Services SAA-C01 answers to Latest SAA-C01 questions at Testking. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Amazon-Web-Services SAA-C01 (AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate) test on your first attempt.
Amazon-Web-Services SAA-C01 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Can we attach an EBS volume to more than one EC2 instance at the same time?
- A. No
- B. Yes.
- C. Only EC2-optimized EBS volumes.
- D. Only in read mod
NEW QUESTION 2
In Route 53, what does a Hosted Zone refer to?
- A. A hosted zone is a collection of geographical load balancing rules for Route 53.
- B. A hosted zone is a collection of resource record sets hosted by Route 53.
- C. A hosted zone is a selection of specific resource record sets hosted by CloudFront for distribution to Route 53.
- D. A hosted zone is the Edge Location that hosts the Route 53 records for a use
A Hosted Zone refers to a selection of resource record sets hosted by Route 53.
NEW QUESTION 3
A Provisioned IOPS volume must be at least ____ GB in size
- A. 1
- B. 50
- C. 20
- D. 10
NEW QUESTION 4
A popular e-commerce application runs on AWS. The application encounters performance issues. The database is unable to handle the amount of queries and load during peak times. The database is running on the RDS Aurora engine on the largest instance size available.
What should an administrator do to improve performance?
- A. Convert the database to Amazon Redshift.
- B. Create a CloudFront distribution.
- C. Convert the database to use EBS Provisioned IOPS.
- D. Create one or more read replica
NEW QUESTION 5
A Solutions Architect is designing a Lambda function that calls an API to list all running Amazon RDS instances.
How should the request be authorized?
- A. Create an IAM access and secret key, and store it in the Lambda function.
- B. Create an IAM role to the Lambda function with permissions to list all Amazon RDS instances.
- C. Create an IAM role to Amazon RDS with permissions to list all Amazon RDS instances.
- D. Create an IAM access and secret key, and store it in an encrypted RDS databas
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following statements is true of using a network in Amazon CloudFront?
- A. CloudFront loads static content from all edge locations.
- B. CloudFront provides a capacity reservation for EC2 instances in an Availability Zone.
- C. CloudFront caches content at edge locations for a specified period of time.
- D. CloudFront detects unhealthy instances and stops sending traffic to the
CloudFront caches content at edge locations for a period of time that you specify. When a visitor requests content that has been cached for longer than the expiration date, CloudFront checks the origin server to see if a newer version of the content is available. http://docs.aws.amazon.com/gettingstarted/latest/swh/getting-started-create-cfdist.html
NEW QUESTION 7
Which Auto Scaling features allow you to scale ahead of expected increases in load? (Select TWO.)
- A. Cooldown period
- B. Lifecycle hooks
- C. Desired capacity
- D. Scheduled scaling
- E. Health check grace period
- F. Metric-based scaling
NEW QUESTION 8
Is it possible to create an S3 bucket accessible only by a certain IAM user using policies in a CloudFormation template?
- A. Yes, all these resources can be created using a CloudFormation template
- B. S3 is not supported by CloudFormation.
- C. No, you can only create the S3 bucket but not the IAM user.
- D. No, in the same template you can only create the S3 bucket and the relative polic
With AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), you can create IAM users to control who has access to which resources in your AWS account. You can use IAM with AWS CloudFormation to control what AWS CloudFormation actions users can perform, such as view stack templates, create stacks, or delete stacks.
In addition to AWS CloudFormation actions, you can manage what AWS services and resources are available to each user.
NEW QUESTION 9
When running my DB Instance as a Multi-AZ deployment, can I use the standby for read or write operations?
- A. Yes
- B. Only with MSSQL based RDS
- C. Only for Oracle RDS instances
- D. No
NEW QUESTION 10
Your company has set up an application in eu-west-1 with a disaster recovery site in eu-central-1. You want to be notified of any AWS API activity in regions other than these two.
How can you monitor AWS API activity in other regions?
- A. Create a CloudWatch alarm for CloudTrail events.
- B. Create a CloudWatch alarm for Trusted Advisor.
- C. Create a CloudWatch alarm for VPC flow logs.
- D. Create a CloudWatch alarm for SSH key usage.
NEW QUESTION 11
By default, how many Elastic IP addresses can you have per region for your EC2 instances?
- A. 10
- B. 2
- C. 20
- D. 5
The number of Elastic IP addresses you can have in EC2 per region is 5. http://docs.aws.amazon.com/general/latest/gr/aws_service_limits.html#limits_ec2
NEW QUESTION 12
Amazon RDS automated backups and DB Snapshots are currently supported for only the _ storage engine
- A. InnoDB
- B. MyISAM
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following is NOT a valid SNS subscribers?
- A. Lambda
- B. SWF
- C. SQS
- D. Email
- E. HTTPS
- F. SMS
NEW QUESTION 14
All Amazon EC2 instances are assigned two IP addresses at launch, out of which one can only be reached from within the Amazon EC2 network?
- A. Multiple IP address
- B. Public IP address
- C. Private IP address
- D. Elastic IP Address
NEW QUESTION 15
While creating the snapshots using the API, which Action should I be using?
- A. MakeSnapShot
- B. FreshSnapshot
- C. DeploySnapshot
- D. CreateSnapshot
NEW QUESTION 16
You need to create a load balancer in a VPC network that you are building. You can make your load balancer internal (private) or internet-facing (public). When you make your load balancer internal, a DNS name will be created, and it will contain the private IP address of the load balancer. An internal load balancer is not exposed to the internet. When you make your load balancer internet-facing, a DNS name will be created with the public IP address. If you want the Internet-facing load balancer to be connected to the Internet, where must this load balancer reside?
- A. The load balancer must reside in a subnet that is connected to the internet using the Internet gateway.
- B. The load balancer must reside in a subnet that is not connected to the Internet.
- C. The load balancer must not reside in a subnet that is connected to the Internet.
- D. The load balancer must be completely outside of your VP
When you create an internal Elastic Load Balancer in a VPC, you need to select private subnets that are in the same Availability Zone as your instances. If the VPC Elastic Load Balancer is to be public facing, you need to create the Elastic Load Balancer in a public subnet. A subnet is a public subnet if it is attached to an Internet Gateway (IGW) with a defined route to that gateway.
Selecting more than one public subnet increases the availability of your Elastic Load Balancer. NBElastic Load Balancers in EC2-Classic are always Internet-facing load balancers.
NEW QUESTION 17
What happens to the data on an instance if the instance reboots (intentionally or unintentionally)?
- A. Data will be lost
- B. Data persists
- C. Data may persist however cannot be sure
Instance Store Lifetime
You can specify instance store volumes for an instance only when you launch it. The data in an instance store persists only during the lifetime of its associated instance. If an instance reboots (intentionally or unintentionally), data in the instance store persists. However, data in the instance store is lost under the following circumstances:
The underlying disk drive fails The instance stops
The instance terminates http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/InstanceStorage.html
NEW QUESTION 18
You shut down a running DB instance on which you have been getting a discounted rate as a result of a reserved DB instance purchase and the term of the reserved DB instance has not yet expired. You launch another DB instance with the same specifications during the term. Which of the following is true for this scenario?
- A. You will be paying only for the newly launched instance.
- B. You will not be charged.
- C. You will continue to get the discounted rate.
- D. You will be not given the discounted rat
If you shut down a running DB instance on which you have been getting a discounted rate as a result of a reserved DB instance purchase, and the term of the reserved DB instance has not yet expired, you will continue to get the discounted rate if you launch another DB instance with the same specifications during the term. http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonRDS/latest/UserGuide/USER_WorkingWithReservedDBInstanc es.html
NEW QUESTION 19
You have a periodic Image analysis application that gets some files. In Input analyzes them and for each file writes some data in output to a ten file the number of files in input per day is high and concentrated in a few hours of the day.
Currently you have a server on EC2 with a large EBS volume that hosts the input data and the results it takes almost 20 hours per day to complete the process
What services could be used to reduce the elaboration time and improve the availability of the solution?
- A. S3 to store I/O file
- B. SQS to distribute elaboration commands to a group of hosts working in paralle
- C. Auto scaling to dynamically size the group of hosts depending on the length of the SQS queue
- D. EBS with Provisioned IOPS (PIOPS) to store I/O file
- E. SNS to distribute elaboration commands to a group of hosts working in parallel Auto Scaling to dynamically size the group of hosts depending on the number of SNS notifications
- F. S3 to store I/O files, SNS to distribute evaporation commands to a group of hosts working in paralle
- G. Auto scaling to dynamically size the group of hosts depending on the number of SNS notifications
- H. EBS with Provisioned IOPS (PIOPS) to store I/O files SOS to distribute elaboration commands to a group of hosts working in parallel Auto Scaling to dynamically size the group ot hosts depending on the length of the SQS queue.
Amazon EBS allows you to create storage volumes and attach them to Amazon EC2 instances. Once attached, you can create a file system on top of these volumes, run a database, or use them in any other way you would use a block device. Amazon EBS volumes are placed in a specific Availability Zone, where they are automatically replicated to protect you from the failure of a single component. Amazon EBS provides three volume types: General Purpose (SSD), Provisioned IOPS (SSD), and Magnetic. The three volume types differ in performance characteristics and cost, so you can choose the right storage performance and price for the needs of your applications. All EBS volume types offer the same durable snapshot capabilities and are designed for 99.999% availability.
NEW QUESTION 20
You are checking the workload on some of your General Purpose (SSD) and Provisioned IOPS (SSD) volumes and it seems that the I/O latency is higher than you require. You should probably check the _____ to make sure that your application is not trying to drive more IOPS than you have
- A. Amount of IOPS that are available
- B. Acknowledgement from the storage subsystem
- C. Average queue length
- D. Time it takes for the I/O operation to complete
In EBS workload demand plays an important role in getting the most out of your General Purpose (SSD) and Provisioned IOPS (SSD) volumes. In order for your volumes to deliver the amount of IOPS that are available, they need to have enough I/O requests sent to them. There is a relationship
between the demand on the volumes, the amount of IOPS that are available to them, and the latency of the request (the amount of time it takes for the I/O operation to complete). Latency is the
true end-to-end client time of an I/O operation; in other words, when the client sends a IO, how long does it take to get an acknowledgement from the storage subsystem that the IO read or write is complete.
If your I/O latency is higher than you require, check your average queue length to make sure that your application is not trying to drive more IOPS than you have provisioned. You can maintain high IOPS while keeping latency down by maintaining a low average queue length (which is achieved by provisioning more IOPS for your volume).
NEW QUESTION 21
A company has configured and peered two VPCs: VPC-1 and VPC-2. VPC-1 contains only private subnets, and VPC-2 contains only public subnets. The company uses a single AWS Direct Connect connection and private virtual interface to connect their on-premises network with VPC-1. Which two methods increases the fault tolerance of the connection to VPC-1? (Choose two.)
- A. Establish a hardware VPN over the internet between VPC-2 and the on-premises network.
- B. Establish a hardware VPN over the internet between VPC-1 and the on-premises network.
- C. Establish a new AWS Direct Connect connection and private virtual interface in the same region as VPC-2.
- D. Establish a new AWS Direct Connect connection and private virtual interface in a different AWS region than VPC-1.
- E. Establish a new AWS Direct Connect connection and private virtual interface in the same AWS region as VPC-1
NEW QUESTION 22
What does Amazon SWF stand for?
- A. Simple Web Flow
- B. Simple Work Flow
- C. Simple Wireless Forms
- D. Simple Web Form
NEW QUESTION 23
What's an ECU?
- A. Extended Cluster User.
- B. None of these.
- C. Elastic Computer Usage.
- D. Elastic Compute Uni
The EC2 Compute Unit (ECU) provides the relative measure of the integer processing power of an Amazon EC2 instance.
NEW QUESTION 24
What happens to the I/O operations while you take a database snapshot?
- A. I/O operations to the database are suspended for a few minutes while the backup is in progress.
- B. I/O operations to the database are sent to a Replica (if available) for a few minutes while the backup is in progress.
- C. I/O operations will be functioning normally
- D. I/O operations to the database are suspended for an hour while the backup is in progress
Creating this DB snapshot on a Single-AZ DB instance results in a brief I/O suspension that typically lasting no more than a few minutes. Multi-AZ DB instances are not affected by this I/O
suspension since the backup is taken on the standby.
NEW QUESTION 25
You work for a cosmetic company which has their production website on AWS. The site itself is in a two-tier configuration with web servers in the front end and database servers at the back end. The site uses using Elastic Load Balancing and Auto Scaling. The databases maintain consistency by replicating changes to each other as and when they occur. This requires the databases to have extremely low latency. Your website needs to be highly redundant and must be designed so that if one availability zone goes offline and Auto Scaling cannot launch new instances in the remaining
Availability Zones the site will not go offline. How can the current architecture be enhanced to ensure this?
- A. Deploy your site in three different AZ's within the same regio
- B. Configure the Auto Scaling minimum to handle 50 percent of the peak load per zone.
- C. Deploy your website in 2 different region
- D. Configure Route53 with a failover routing policy and set up health checks on the primary site.
- E. Deploy your site in three different AZ's within the same regio
- F. Configure the Auto Scaling minimum to handle 33 percent of the peak load per zone.
- G. Deploy your website in 2 different region
- H. Configure Route53 with Weighted Routin
- I. Assign a weight of 25% to region 1 and a weight of 75% to region 2.
NEW QUESTION 26
_____ in VPC are stateful where return traffic is automatically allowed, regardless of any rules.
- A. Security groups
- B. Availability Zones
- C. Network ACLs
- D. Geo Redundant Servers
Security groups in VPC are stateful where return traffic is automatically allowed without having to go through the whole evaluation process again. Network ACLs are stateless, meaning return traffic must be explicitly allowed by rules. http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonVPC/latest/UserGuide/VPC_Security.html
NEW QUESTION 27
A Solutions Architect is designing a web application. The web and application tiers need to access the Internet, but they cannot be accessed from the Internet.
Which of the following steps is required?
- A. Attach an Elastic IP address to each Amazon EC2 instance and add a route from the private subnetto the public subnet.
- B. Launch a NAT gateway in the public subnet and add a route to it from the private subnet.
- C. Launch Amazon EC2 instances in the public subnet and change the security group to allow outbound traffic on port 80.
- D. Launch a NAT gateway in the private subnet and deploy a NAT instance in the private subne
NEW QUESTION 28
The Trusted Advisor service provides insight regarding which four categories of an AWS account?
- A. Security, fault tolerance, high availability, and connectivity
- B. Security, access control, high availability, and performance
- C. Performance, cost optimization, security, and fault tolerance
- D. Performance, cost optimization, access control, and connectivity
NEW QUESTION 29
P.S. Easily pass SAA-C01 Exam with 288 Q&As Dumpscollection Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumpscollection SAA-C01 Dumps: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/SAA-C01/ (288 New Questions)