SY0-601 | The Secret Of CompTIA SY0-601 Braindump
we provide Refined CompTIA SY0-601 test which are the best for clearing SY0-601 test, and to get certified by CompTIA CompTIA Security+ Exam. The SY0-601 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real SY0-601 exam. Crack your CompTIA SY0-601 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Check SY0-601 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A network administrator has been asked to install an IDS to improve the security posture of an organization. Which of the following control types is an IDS?
- A. Corrective
- B. Physical
- C. Detective
- D. Administrative
NEW QUESTION 2
A security analyst needs to determine how an attacker was able to use User3 to gain a foothold within a company's network. The company's lockout policy requires that an account be locked out for a minimum of 15 minutes after three unsuccessful attempts. While reviewing the log files, the analyst discovers the following:
Which of the following attacks MOST likely occurred?
- A. Dictionary
- B. Credential-stuffing
- C. Password-spraying
- D. Brute-force
NEW QUESTION 3
To reduce costs and overhead, an organization wants to move from an on-premises email solution to a cloud-based email solution. At this time, no other services will be moving. Which of the following cloud models would BEST meet the needs of the organization?
- A. MaaS
- B. laaS
- C. SaaS
- D. PaaS
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following control sets should a well-written BCP include? (Select THREE)
- A. Preventive
- B. Detective
- C. Deterrent
- D. Corrective
- E. Compensating
- F. Physical
- G. Recovery
NEW QUESTION 5
A user contacts the help desk to report the following:
Two days ago, a pop-up browser window prompted the user for a name and password after connecting to the corporate wireless SSID. This had never happened before, but the user entered the information as requested.
The user was able to access the Internet but had trouble accessing the department share until the next day.
The user is now getting notifications from the bank about unauthorized transactions. Which of the following attack vectors was MOST likely used in this scenario?
- A. Rogue access point
- B. Evil twin
- C. DNS poisoning
- D. ARP poisoning
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following should be put in place when negotiating with a new vendor about the timeliness of the response to a significant outage or incident?
- A. MOU
- B. MTTR
- C. SLA
- D. NDA
NEW QUESTION 7
A cybersecurity department purchased o new PAM solution. The team is planning to randomize the service account credentials of the Windows server first. Which of the following would be the BEST method to increase the security on the Linux server?
- A. Randomize the shared credentials
- B. Use only guest accounts to connect.
- C. Use SSH keys and remove generic passwords
- D. Remove all user accounts.
NEW QUESTION 8
A security analyst is performing a packet capture on a series of SOAP HTTP requests for a security assessment. The analyst redirects the output to a file After the capture is complete, the analyst needs to review the first transactions quickly and then search the entire series of requests for a particular string Which of the following would be BEST to use to accomplish the task? (Select TWO).
- A. head
- B. Tcpdump
- C. grep
- D. rail
- E. curl
- F. openssi
- G. dd
NEW QUESTION 9
A company uses wireless tor all laptops and keeps a very detailed record of its assets, along with a comprehensive list of devices that are authorized to be on the wireless network. The Chief Information Officer (CIO) is concerned about a script kiddie potentially using an unauthorized device to brute force the wireless PSK and obtain access to the internal network. Which of the following should the company implement to BEST prevent this from occurring?
- A. A BPDU guard
- B. WPA-EAP
- C. IP filtering
- D. A WIDS
NEW QUESTION 10
A document that appears to be malicious has been discovered in an email that was sent to a company's Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Which of the following would be BEST to allow a security analyst to gather information and confirm it is a malicious document without executing any code it may contain?
- A. Open the document on an air-gapped network
- B. View the document's metadata for origin clues
- C. Search for matching file hashes on malware websites
- D. Detonate the document in an analysis sandbox
NEW QUESTION 11
A company's Chief Information Office (CIO) is meeting with the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to plan some activities to enhance the skill levels of the company's developers. Which of the following would be MOST suitable for training the developers'?
- A. A capture-the-flag competition
- B. A phishing simulation
- C. Physical security training
- D. Baste awareness training
NEW QUESTION 12
A security analyst needs to be proactive in understand the types of attacks that could potentially target the company's execute. Which of the following intelligence sources should to security analyst review?
- A. Vulnerability feeds
- B. Trusted automated exchange of indicator information
- C. Structured threat information expression
- D. Industry information-sharing and collaboration groups
NEW QUESTION 13
A large industrial system's smart generator monitors the system status and sends alerts to third-party maintenance personnel when critical failures occur. While reviewing the network logs the company's security manager notices the generator's IP is sending packets to an internal file server's IP. Which of the following mitigations would be BEST for the security manager to implement while maintaining alerting capabilities?
- A. Segmentation
- B. Firewall whitelisting
- C. Containment
- D. isolation
NEW QUESTION 14
An analyst needs to set up a method for securely transferring files between systems. One of the requirements is to authenticate the IP header and the payload. Which of the following services would BEST meet the criteria?
- A. TLS
- B. PFS
- C. ESP
- D. AH
NEW QUESTION 15
A well-known organization has been experiencing attacks from APIs. The organization is concerned that custom malware is being created and emailed into the company or installed on USB sticks that are dropped in parking lots. Which of the following is the BEST defense against this scenario?
- A. Configuring signature-based antivirus io update every 30 minutes
- B. Enforcing S/MIME for email and automatically encrypting USB drives upon insertion.
- C. Implementing application execution in a sandbox for unknown software.
- D. Fuzzing new files for vulnerabilities if they are not digitally signed
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following BEST describes a security exploit for which a vendor patch is not readily available?
- A. Integer overflow
- B. Zero-day
- C. End of life
- D. Race condition
NEW QUESTION 17
An organization hired a consultant to assist with an active attack, and the consultant was able to identify the compromised accounts and computers. Which of the following is the consultant MOST likely to recommend to prepare for eradication?
- A. Quarantining the compromised accounts and computers, only providing them with network access
- B. Segmenting the compromised accounts and computers into a honeynet so as to not alert the attackers.
- C. Isolating the compromised accounts and computers, cutting off all network and internet access.
- D. Logging off and deleting the compromised accounts and computers to eliminate attacker access.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following are the MOST likely vectors for the unauthorized inclusion of vulnerable code in a software company’s final software releases? (Select TWO.)
- A. Unsecure protocols
- B. Use of penetration-testing utilities
- C. Weak passwords
- D. Included third-party libraries
- E. Vendors/supply chain
- F. Outdated anti-malware software
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following describes the BEST approach for deploying application patches?
- A. Apply the patches to systems in a testing environment then to systems in a staging environment, and finally to production systems.
- B. Test the patches in a staging environment, develop against them in the development environment, andthen apply them to the production systems
- C. Test the patches m a test environment apply them to the production systems and then apply them to a staging environment
- D. Apply the patches to the production systems apply them in a staging environment, and then test all of them in a testing environment
NEW QUESTION 20
A commercial cyber-threat intelligence organization observes IoCs across a variety of unrelated customers. Prior to releasing specific threat intelligence to other paid subscribers, the organization is MOST likely obligated by contracts to:
- A. perform attribution to specific APTs and nation-state actors.
- B. anonymize any PII that is observed within the IoC data.
- C. add metadata to track the utilization of threat intelligence reports.
- D. assist companies with impact assessments based on the observed data.
NEW QUESTION 21
A company processes highly sensitive data and senior management wants to protect the sensitive data by utilizing classification labels. Which of the following access control schemes would be BEST for the company to implement?
- A. Discretionary
- B. Rule-based
- C. Role-based
- D. Mandatory
NEW QUESTION 22
A pharmaceutical sales representative logs on to a laptop and connects to the public WiFi to check emails and update reports. Which of the following would be BEST to prevent other devices on the network from directly accessing the laptop? (Choose two.)
- A. Trusted Platform Module
- B. A host-based firewall
- C. A DLP solution
- D. Full disk encryption
- E. A VPN
- F. Antivirus software
NEW QUESTION 23
100% Valid and Newest Version SY0-601 Questions & Answers shared by Downloadfreepdf.net, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/SY0-601-pdf-download.html (New 218 Q&As)