SY0-601 | Top Tips Of Abreast Of The Times SY0-601 Test
It is impossible to pass CompTIA SY0-601 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Exambible soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed CompTIA SY0-601 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Most recent CompTIA Security+ Exam practice guides.
Free SY0-601 Demo Online For CompTIA Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
When used at the design stage, which of the following improves the efficiency, accuracy, and speed of a database?
- A. Tokenization
- B. Data masking
- C. Normalization
- D. Obfuscation
NEW QUESTION 2
A network engineer has been asked to investigate why several wireless barcode scanners and wireless computers in a warehouse have intermittent connectivity to the shipping server. The barcode scanners and computers are all on forklift trucks and move around the warehouse during their regular use. Which of the following should the engineer do to determine the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Perform a site survey
- B. Deploy an FTK Imager
- C. Create a heat map
- D. Scan for rogue access points
- E. Upgrade the security protocols
- F. Install a captive portal
NEW QUESTION 3
An organization's Chief Security Officer (CSO) wants to validate the business's involvement in the incident response plan to ensure its validity and thoroughness. Which of the following will the CSO MOST likely use?
- A. An external security assessment
- B. A bug bounty program
- C. A tabletop exercise
- D. A red-team engagement
NEW QUESTION 4
A security analyst is investigation an incident that was first reported as an issue connecting to network shares and the internet, While reviewing logs and tool output, the analyst sees the following:
Which of the following attacks has occurred?
- A. IP conflict
- B. Pass-the-hash
- C. MAC flooding
- D. Directory traversal
- E. ARP poisoning
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is a team of people dedicated testing the effectiveness of organizational security programs by emulating the techniques of potential attackers?
- A. Red team
- B. While team
- C. Blue team
- D. Purple team
NEW QUESTION 6
Local guidelines require that all information systems meet a minimum-security baseline to be compliant. Which of the following can security administrators use to assess their system configurations against the baseline?
- A. SOAR playbook
- B. Security control matrix
- C. Risk management framework
- D. Benchmarks
NEW QUESTION 7
To secure an application after a large data breach, an e-commerce site will be resetting all users’ credentials. Which of the following will BEST ensure the site’s users are not compromised after the reset?
- A. A password reuse policy
- B. Account lockout after three failed attempts
- C. Encrypted credentials in transit
- D. A geofencing policy based on login history
NEW QUESTION 8
A development team employs a practice of bringing all the code changes from multiple team members into the same development project through automation. A tool is utilized to validate the code and track source code through version control. Which of the following BEST describes this process?
- A. Continuous delivery
- B. Continuous integration
- C. Continuous validation
- D. Continuous monitoring
NEW QUESTION 9
A consultant is configuring a vulnerability scanner for a large, global organization in multiple countries. The consultant will be using a service account to scan systems with administrative privileges on a weekly basis, but there is a concern that hackers could gain access to account to the account and pivot through the global network. Which of the following would be BEST to help mitigate this concern?
- A. Create consultant accounts for each region, each configured with push MFA notifications.
- B. Create one global administrator account and enforce Kerberos authentication
- C. Create different accounts for each regio
- D. limit their logon times, and alert on risky logins
- E. Create a guest account for each regio
- F. remember the last ten passwords, and block password reuse
NEW QUESTION 10
A financial analyst is expecting an email containing sensitive information from a client. When the email arrives, the analyst receives an error and is unable to open the encrypted message. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the issue?
- A. The S/MME plug-in is not enabled.
- B. The SLL certificate has expired.
- C. Secure IMAP was not implemented
- D. POP3S is not supported.
NEW QUESTION 11
An analyst visits an internet forum looking for information about a tool. The analyst finds a threat that appears to contain relevant information. One of the posts says the following:
Which of the following BEST describes the attack that was attempted against the forum readers?
- A. SOU attack
- B. DLL attack
- C. XSS attack
- D. API attack
NEW QUESTION 12
A company has drafted an insider-threat policy that prohibits the use of external storage devices. Which of the following would BEST protect the company from data exfiltration via removable media?
- A. Monitoring large data transfer transactions in the firewall logs
- B. Developing mandatory training to educate employees about the removable media policy
- C. Implementing a group policy to block user access to system files
- D. Blocking removable-media devices and write capabilities using a host-based security tool
NEW QUESTION 13
When selecting a technical solution for identity management, an architect chooses to go from an in-house to a third-party SaaS provider. Which of the following risk management strategies is this an example of?
- A. Acceptance
- B. Mitigation
- C. Avoidance
- D. Transference
NEW QUESTION 14
A forensics examiner is attempting to dump password cached in the physical memory of a live system but keeps receiving an error message. Which of the following BEST describes the cause of the error?
- A. The examiner does not have administrative privileges to the system
- B. The system must be taken offline before a snapshot can be created
- C. Checksum mismatches are invalidating the disk image
- D. The swap file needs to be unlocked before it can be accessed
NEW QUESTION 15
In the middle of a cybersecurity, a security engineer removes the infected devices from the network and lock down all compromised accounts. In which of the following incident response phases is the security engineer currently operating?
- A. Identification
- B. Preparation
- C. Eradiction
- D. Recovery
- E. Containment
NEW QUESTION 16
A Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is concerned about the organization's ability to continue business operation in the event of a prolonged DDoS attack on its local datacenter that consumes database resources. Which of the following will the CISO MOST likely recommend to mitigate this risk?
- A. Upgrade the bandwidth available into the datacenter
- B. Implement a hot-site failover location
- C. Switch to a complete SaaS offering to customers
- D. Implement a challenge response test on all end-user queries
NEW QUESTION 17
A security analyst has been asked to investigate a situation after the SOC started to receive alerts from the SIEM. The analyst first looks at the domain controller and finds the following events:
To better understand what is going on, the analyst runs a command and receives the following output:
Based on the analyst’s findings, which of the following attacks is being executed?
- A. Credential harvesting
- B. Keylogger
- C. Brute-force
- D. Spraying
NEW QUESTION 18
An incident response technician collected a mobile device during an investigation. Which of the following should the technician do to maintain chain of custody?
- A. Document the collection and require a sign-off when possession changes.
- B. Lock the device in a safe or other secure location to prevent theft or alteration.
- C. Place the device in a Faraday cage to prevent corruption of the data.
- D. Record the collection in a blockchain-protected public ledger.
NEW QUESTION 19
The SOC is reviewing process and procedures after a recent incident. The review indicates it took more than 30 minutes to determine that quarantining an infected host was the best course of action. The allowed the malware to spread to additional hosts before it was contained. Which of the following would be BEST to improve the incident response process?
- A. Updating the playbooks with better decision points
- B. Dividing the network into trusted and untrusted zones
- C. Providing additional end-user training on acceptable use
- D. Implementing manual quarantining of infected hosts
NEW QUESTION 20
An organization wants to implement a third factor to an existing multifactor authentication. The organization already uses a smart card and password. Which of the following would meet the organization’s needs for a third factor?
- A. Date of birth
- B. Fingerprints
- C. PIN
- D. TPM
NEW QUESTION 21
A user recently entered a username and password into a recruiting application website that had been forged to look like the legitimate site Upon investigation, a security analyst the identifies the following:
• The legitimate websites IP address is 10.1.1.20 and eRecruit local resolves to the IP
• The forged website's IP address appears to be 10.2.12.99. based on NetFtow records
• AH three at the organization's DNS servers show the website correctly resolves to the legitimate IP
• DNS query logs show one of the three DNS servers returned a result of 10.2.12.99 (cached) at the approximate time of the suspected compromise.
Which of the following MOST likely occurred?
- A. A reverse proxy was used to redirect network traffic
- B. An SSL strip MITM attack was performed
- C. An attacker temporarily pawned a name server
- D. An ARP poisoning attack was successfully executed
NEW QUESTION 22
A security analyst receives a SIEM alert that someone logged in to the appadmin test account, which is only used for the early detection of attacks. The security analyst then reviews the following application log:
Which of the following can the security analyst conclude?
- A. A replay attack is being conducted against the application.
- B. An injection attack is being conducted against a user authentication system.
- C. A service account password may have been changed, resulting in continuous failed logins within the application.
- D. A credentialed vulnerability scanner attack is testing several CVEs against the application.
NEW QUESTION 23
Recommend!! Get the Full SY0-601 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumpscollection.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/SY0-601/ (New 218 Q&As Version)