1z0-1053 | A Review Of High Quality 1z0-1053 Practice Test
Master the 1z0-1053 Oracle Benefits Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Testking 1z0-1053 exam question. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1z0-1053 questions in our Oracle 1z0-1053 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Oracle 1z0-1053 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Oracle 1z0-1053 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1z0-1053 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your customer decided to use some delivered explicit life events in their business. What is your next step as an HCM Consultant after defining triggers as per the retirement?
- A. Associate the life events with only flexible benefit programs.
- B. Associate the life events only with benefit plans which are not in a program.
- C. Associate the life events only with benefit plans which are in a program.
- D. Associate the life events with benefit plans or program.
- E. Associate the life events only with Core benefit programs.
NEW QUESTION 2
A company wants to display the following text on its Benefit Employee Self Service:
“Your core annual holiday benefit comprises 20 days of holidays and 8 public holidays. You can purchase additional days through the.”
How do you configure this?
- A. Configure plan type grouping display -> administration usage -> self-service description text
- B. Configure plan type grouping display -> self-service usage -> self-service description text
- C. Manage enrollment authorization -> administration usage -> self-service description text
- D. Manage enrollment authorization -> self-service usage -> self-service description text
NEW QUESTION 3
1. A benefits administrator entered a New Hire event on May 1, 2015. The life event originally occurred on January 1, 2015.
2. The Transfer event occurred on January 10, 20lb.
3. The Timeliness rule was configured for both life events to 90 days and the collapsing rule was also set When the participation evaluation process runs on May 5, 2015, the process does NOT evaluate the Marriage
event or collapse any events.
Which two are reasons for this?
- A. No collapsing rule was set.
- B. The process doesn't evaluate other events that occur later than the Marriage event until you decide what action to take for that event.
- C. The employee is not eligible for life events.
- D. The Marriage event occurred before the Transfer event.
NEW QUESTION 4
To which two benefits objects can Year Period be attached to?
- A. Program
- B. Plan Type
- C. Plan
- D. Option
NEW QUESTION 5
Given that premiums are calculated on a monthly basis in accordance with the most common business of benefit suppliers.
What can you define so that participants who are covered by a plan for less than a full have no premium obligation?
- A. Standard Rate Value
- B. Standard Coverage Volume
- C. Standard input Value
- D. Standard wash Rule formula
NEW QUESTION 6
The Open life event for a plan was backed out. The benefits administrator reprocessed the Open life event and found the earlier elections us originally enrolled in the plan.
What is the reason for this status?
- A. The life event date was different.
- B. The life event was not backed out properly.
- C. The life event reinstatement rule was configured.
- D. The life event was configured for another date.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your customer wants to create an explicit life event that can be used only in two specific legal entitles. How do you accomplish this requirement?
- A. On the Create Life Event page under General Information, leave the Global check box blank and add specific legal entities.
- B. On the Create Life Event page under Additional Information leave the Self-Assigned check box blank and add specific legal entities.
- C. On the Create Life Event page under General Information, select the Global check box and add specific legal entities.
- D. On the Create Life Event page under Additional Information, select the Self-Assigned check box and add specific legal entities.
NEW QUESTION 8
The benefits administrator runs an open enrollment window on March 1, 2017 for Program: XX Life Insurance, but cannot find the life event date of March 15, 2017. What could be a reason for this?
- A. The life event date configured for XX Life Program is not 15 March 2017
- B. There is no configuration for open enrollment for the XX Life Program.
- C. A cycle has already run for open enrollment, so no life event date is available.
- D. The benefits administrator has a login from the previous date to that of 15 March 20l7.
NEW QUESTION 9
An organization wants a dedicated Train Stop for Dependent/Beneficiary Designation. How can you meet this requirement?
- A. Dependent/Beneficiary designation can only be done on the plan enrollment page (where an employee chooses options). So, this cannot be achieved.
- B. This can be achieved via customization only.
- C. This can be achieved via configuration.
- D. This cannot be achieved.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three are correct methods by which enrollment results can be created and made available for viewing?
- A. when a default enrollment is processed
- B. after the Evaluate Life Events batch process is completed successfully
- C. after the Close Enrollment process has completed
- D. when an electable choice is saved as a part of self-service enrollment
- E. when Enrollment Authorizations are accepted by the participant as a part of self-service enrollment
NEW QUESTION 11
A single Life Event can have multiple uses. Which two statements about the usage of Life events are TRUE?
- A. Each occurrence of the life event causes participation evaluation processing to reconsider the plan's availability for a program.
- B. The amount of deduction from employee pay check for enrollment is varied based on a life event.
- C. Each occurrence of the life event causes participation evaluation processing to reconsider the person's eligibility for the object.
- D. Life events affect benefits processing for a participant.
NEW QUESTION 12
The benefits administrator has configured five rates for five different legal entities. After implementation, an employee logs into the benefit self service. When selecting a plan, the employee cannot see the assigned rate amount to the plan under the rate section.
Why can't the employee see the assigned rate amount?
- A. The rate amount Is a variable rate for the employee's legal employer.
- B. The rate amount is of the unit of measure "Money".
- C. The rate amount is not configured for the employee's specific legal employer.
- D. The rate amount "Assign on Enrollment" is enabled for five legal entities.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three are change opportunities an organization can implement during Open Enrollment?
- A. decline coverage
- B. enroll in existing plans
- C. Start new benefit offerings
- D. modify plan configuration
- E. update rates
NEW QUESTION 14
The reinstatement rule enables you to restore elections during which two events?
- A. The open event was backed out by the administrator from the Benefits Service Center.
- B. The intervening life event activated the open event.
- C. An intervening life event backed out the open event.
- D. The open event was accidentally backed out.
NEW QUESTION 15
A company offers a benefits plan to its employees that includes:
1) Health coverage plan for employee and family
2) Top up health coverage plan at extra premium
3) Life insurance plan for employee and family
4) In Network Dental Insurance plan
5) Out of network Dental insurance plan
6) Eye care plan
How many plan types do you need to configure for this customer?
- A. 5
- B. 3
- C. 4
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement is correct regarding Plan Grouping in the Self Service and Administrator page?
- A. All plans in a plan type are displayed on the same train stop as groupings are done at the plan type level.
- B. All plans in a plan type can be displayed on different train stops as groupings are done at the plan level.
- C. All plans can be configured at the plan level.
- D. All plans in 3 plan type can be displayed on different train stops as groupings are done at the program level.
NEW QUESTION 17
XX Global Health Plan has multiple options attached.
• Option i: XX Annual Health Insurance
• Option 2: Monthly Health Insurance
The plan cycle starts every year from April 1 to March 31. An employee opted for this plan on July 1, 2015 and his employment service was terminated on Oct 25, 2015- Business wants to trigger a Termination life event on the 12th of the termination month for the employee, irrespective of the actual termination date, for payroll reasons.
Which is the correct configuration for the Life event - Termination?
- A. Configure Termination as a Life event under the Enrollment tab of XX Global Health Plan with "Formula" as the enrollment period start date, attaching a customized Enrollment period start date type formula.
- B. Configure Termination as a Life event under the Enrollment tab of XX Global Health Plan with "Mid of the month" as the enrollment period start date.
- C. Configure Termination as a Life event under the Enrollment tab of XX Global Health Plan with "Number of Days from the event” as the enrollment period start date and the number field as 15.
- D. Configure Termination as a Life event under the Enrollment tab of XX Global Health Plan with "Formula" as the enrollment period start date, attaching a customized Enrollment Opportunity type formula.
- E. Configure Termination as a Life event under the Enrollment tab of XX Global Health Plan, with "As of event date" as the enrollment period start date.
NEW QUESTION 18
How do you configure the link between the payroll module and benefits?
- A. Link the element to the plan rate.
- B. Link the element to the plan coverage.
- C. Link the payroll to the plan salary basis.
- D. Link the payroll to the plan coverage.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which benefit object must be created prior to creating an option?
- A. Rate
- B. Plan Type
- C. Plan
- D. Coverage
NEW QUESTION 20
Your customer wants its employees to submit signed hard copies of confirmation while managing benefits online from Benefits Self-Set vice.
How do you accomplish this requirement?
- A. Select Display Signature in the Confirmation section while managing Benefits Self-Service configuration.
- B. Confirm that the correct self-service category is selected on the Configure Plan Type Grouping Display page for administrators.
- C. Select the same administrator category on the Edit Plan Type page while managing Benefits Self-Service configuration.
- D. Confirm that the correct self-service category is selected on the Configure Plan Type Grouping Display page.
- E. Select Display Signature in the Confirmation section while managing Enrollment Authorizations.
NEW QUESTION 21
A medical plan (not in program) has the Defined Rate frequency set as Monthly and the Communicated Rate frequency set as Per Pay Period. The pay period is defined as bi-weekly.
The rate has been defined with the calculation method as Flat Amount = 65. The currency defined at the plan is U.S.D. There are 26 payroll periods in the plan's year period.
What is the communicated rate value?
- A. 40
- B. 130
- C. 32.5
- D. 30
NEW QUESTION 22
An organization has a scheduled open period for Life Insurance plan from January 1st to the 31st. The important dates defined while configuring the scheduled open life event are:
1) Enrollment Period Start Date - January 1, 201/
2) Enrollment Period End Date - January 31, 2017
3) Assign Defaults Date - January 31, 2017
4) Assigned Life Event Date - January 15, 2017
5) Coverage Start Date - Latest of elections, event or notified
The batch process to assign the open life event was run effective December 28, 2016. An employee makes an election on January 22, 2017.
What is the coverage start date for this employee?
- A. January 15, 2017
- B. December 28, 2016
- C. January 31, 2017
- D. January 22, 2017
NEW QUESTION 23
Can you define overspending of a budget pool in flex credit shell plans?
- A. Yes, you can define it in the spending options.
- B. Yes, you can define it in the standard rates.
- C. Yes, you can define it as per the flex credit formula.
- D. No, you do not have a place holder.
NEW QUESTION 24
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1053 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1z0-1053/ (New 60 Q&As)