101-01 | Abreast Of The Times 101-01 Questions 2019
we provide Downloadable Riverbed 101-01 download which are the best for clearing 101-01 test, and to get certified by Riverbed Riverbed Certified Solutions Associate. The 101-01 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 101-01 exam. Crack your Riverbed 101-01 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
NEW QUESTION 1
How can Steelhead Mobile client software be distributed directly from the Steelhead Mobile Controller (SMC)? (Select 2)
- A. HTTPS
- B. HTTP
- C. FTP
- D. TFTP
- E. NFS
NEW QUESTION 2
Looking at the figure, could we say if the connection is optimized by SH SaaS?
- A. Yes, because we see the Cloud icon in the notes Section.
- B. N
- C. You must look in the connection details.
- D. N
- E. Although 220.127.116.11 is a Microsoft address the optimization could be happening through a Cloud SH and not SH SaaS.
NEW QUESTION 3
The SteelHead's HTTP optimization blade supports a number of other configurable features as well. Examples include: (choose two)
- A. Video stream splitting
- B. Proxy File Service
- C. Citrix optimization
- D. SharePoint (WebDAV and FPSE)
To configure an HTTP optimization scheme for a particular hostname or server subnet Choose Configure > Optimization > HTTP to display the HTTP page
Enabling the Enable HTTP Stream Splitting feature on the client-side Steelhead appliance to split Silverlight smooth streaming, Adobe Flash HTTP dynamic streams, and Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS).
This feature includes support for Microsoft Silverlight video and Silverlight extensions support on Information Internet Server (IIS) version 7.5 installed on Windows Server 2008 R2.
Steelhead Appliance Management Console User’s Guide, Version 8.5.1, November 2013, pages 148, 150
NEW QUESTION 4
How can I obtain Virtual Steelhead appliance license keys?
- A. Using the Riverbed public support site
- B. Contacting VMware
- C. Virtual Steelhead appliance license keys are included in the install package
- D. Base licenses are not required
- E. Only SSL licenses are not included
NEW QUESTION 5
The SteelHead makes a connection to its peers using the Out of Band splice. What does the OOB splice do?
- A. All optimized connections flow over the OOB splice.
- B. The OBB splice is only used by SteelHead mobile clients.
- C. The OBB splice is only used to check the peer SteelHead is available.
- D. It is control channel that is used to exchange version and feature information between SteelHeads.
An OOB splice is an independent, separate TCP connection made on the first connection between two peer Steelhead appliances used to transfer version, licensing and other OOB data between peer Steelhead appliances. An OOB connection must exist between two peers for connections between these peers to be optimized. If the OOB splice dies all optimized connections on the peer Steelhead appliances will be terminated.
NEW QUESTION 6
Overcoming TCP chattiness and latency are functions of:
- A. Storage Streamlining
- B. Transport Streamlining
- C. Data Streamlining
- D. Application Streamlining
NEW QUESTION 7
The Admission Control alarm is triggered when a Steelhead appliance encounters:
- A. Bandwidth utilization exceeding the model capabilities
- B. A number of optimized connections exceeding the model capabilities
- C. A datastore that has just reached full capacity and cannot accept any more SDR data
- D. A problem that it cannot control but is not sure what it is
NEW QUESTION 8
When implementing WCCP, a Steelhead appliance is connected using which Steelhead appliance interface for optimization?
- A. lan0_0
- B. wan0_0
- C. Primary
- D. AUX
- E. Remote
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following QoS scheduling algorithms does Steelhead appliance use when QoS is enabled?
- A. Weighted Random Early Discard
- B. Weighted Fair Queuing
- C. Hierarchical Fair Service Curve
- D. Class Base Weighted Fair Queuing
NEW QUESTION 10
During packet analysis of TCP flows from a SteelHead using path selection, you consistently notice that the first few packets go over one path, and subsequent packets go via another. What is the cause of this?
- A. The SteelHead attempted to optimize the traffic and faile
- B. When the connections proceeded in passthrough they get treated differently than if they had been optimized.
- C. The SteelHead has detected that a path has gone down and therefore re-routed the traffic.
- D. QoS traffic classification has matched a configured application and moved the traffic into a different QoS class.
- E. This is normal operation of using the Application Flow Engine with path selection, as the SteelHead needs to examine several packets before it can identity the traffic.
SteelHead Deployment Guide Including the SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile, May 2016, page 174
NEW QUESTION 11
Which xx50 Steelhead appliance models provide both inpath0_0 and inpath0_1 interfaces without adding additional network cards? (Select 3)
- A. Steelhead 550
- B. Steelhead 6050
- C. Steelhead 1050
- D. Steelhead 250
- E. Steelhead 2050
NEW QUESTION 12
In a network where QoS classification and enforcement is being performed by the customer’s carrier-managed WAN routers and QoS traffic classification is based on IP address and/or destination TCP port, what WAN visibility mode should be employed for TCP sessions optimized by the Steelhead appliances to maintain interoperability with the existing QoS strategy?
- A. Full Transparency
- B. Correct Addressing
- C. Port Transparency
- D. Port Mapping
NEW QUESTION 13
Which SteelHead domain authentication features can be used to optimize signed SMB traffic or encrypted MAPI traffic? (Choose two.)?
- A. Transient mode
- B. Domestic mode
- C. Transparent mode
- D. Delegation mode
Configure the Steelhead appliance to optimize Secure Windows traffic Configuration steps for Signed SMB and Signed SMB2
3.2.1 On the server-side Steelhead navigate to Configure > Optimization > CIFS (SMB1).
3.2.2 Under the SMB Signing section, check the ‘Enable SMB Signing’ checkbox
3.2.3 Ensure the ‘NTLM Transparent Mode” option is selected
Note: NTLM Delegation can also be used. Similar Configuration steps for Encrypted MAPI. References:
Optimization in a Secure Windows Environment, White Paper , pages 35-36 https://support.riverbed.com/download.htm?filename=public/doc/technotes/Windows_security_guide.pdf
NEW QUESTION 14
Which Simplified Routing mode is required when a Virtual SteelHead is deployed in a virtual in-path configuration?
- A. All
- B. None
- C. Destination Only
- D. Destination and Source
The None option is required for virtual in-path deployments.
References:SteelheadAppliance Deployment Guide, Including the Steelhead Mobile Controller, December 2013, page 194
NEW QUESTION 15
What platform of VMware enables you to run the Central Management Console as a virtual appliance? (Select 2)
- A. ESX
- B. Desktop
- C. VMX
- D. ESXi
- E. VMDK
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the default action of a Steelhead appliance when it enters admission control?
- A. Fail-to-wire
- B. Fail-to-block
- C. Passthrough all connections
- D. Passthrough new connections
- E. Drop new connections
NEW QUESTION 17
Some applications are designed to open many TCP connections to accomplish required data transfers. Many of these connections are short-lived, yet each requires significant overhead to initiate communications. What RiOS feature was designed to reduce the overhead of these short-lived TCP connections?
- A. HSTCP
- B. MX-TCP
- C. Virtual Window Expansion
- D. Connection Pooling
- E. Transport Streamlining
NEW QUESTION 18
A server side SteelHead deployment is to be out-of-path (SSOOP).
Which of the below are limitations compared to physical or virtual in-path? (Choose two.)
- A. Auto discovery is not supported.
- B. Port or full transparency is not supported.
- C. Only one SteelHead is supported on the server side.
- D. Data store synchronization is not possible.
- E. Only enhanced auto discovery can be used.
A: OOP configuration does not support auto-discovery. You must create a fixed-target rule on the clientside Steelhead.
C: An out-of-path deployment is generally located on the server-side and is often described as a server-side outof-path deployment.
In an out-of-path deployment, only a SteelHead primary interface is required to connect to the network. The SteelHead can be connected anywhere in the LAN. An out-of-path SteelHead deployment does not have a redirecting device. You configure fixed-target in-path rules for the client-side SteelHead. The fixed-target
in-path rules point to the primary IP address of the out-of-path SteelHead. The out-of-path SteelHead uses its primary IP address when communicating to the server. The remote SteelHead must be deployed either in a physical or virtual in-path mode.
NEW QUESTION 19
A Steelhead Mobile Controller (SMC) can provide licenses for up to how many concurrent Steelhead Mobile clients?
- A. 100
- B. 256
- C. 512
- D. 2000 and above
NEW QUESTION 20
A package is available to download from the SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile for:
- A. Windows 32bit, 64bit and Mac operating systems individually (3 in all)
- B. All supported client operating systems in two files, 32 bit and 64bit
- C. All supported client operating systems as a single file.
Package controls include: References:
SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile User’s Guide, Version 4.6, September 2014, page 144
NEW QUESTION 21
What is the default action of a Steelhead appliance when it hits the bandwidth limit?
- A. Fail-to-wire
- B. Inbound Optimized traffic is shaped to the specifications of the Steelhead appliance
- C. Passthrough all connections
- D. Passthrough new connections
- E. Outbound Optimized traffic is shaped to the specifications of the Steelhead appliance
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following Steelhead appliance models support field replaceable disk drives? (Select 3)
- A. 250
- B. 2050
- C. 6050
- D. 5050
NEW QUESTION 23
What does the Transport Streamlining module in RiOS do? (Select 2)
- A. Reduces transport protocol inefficiencies
- B. Prioritizes application traffic
- C. Virtually expands TCP windows
- D. Reduces WAN round trips at the application layer
NEW QUESTION 24
In a Steelhead Mobile deployment, what are Endpoint policies? (Select 2)
- A. Templates that allow Steelhead Mobile clients to connect to Steelhead appliances
- B. Configuration templates to configure groups of Steelhead Mobile clients that have the same configuration requirements
- C. Configuration templates to configure groups of Steelhead Mobile clients that have the same datastore requirements
- D. Configuration templates to configure computer-specific software settings on a Linux system
- E. Steelhead Mobile client software default access policies used to connect to all Riverbed devices
NEW QUESTION 25
It is possible to backup your RSP slots usinG. (Select 2)
- A. ftp
- B. http
- C. scp
- D. https
- E. tftp
NEW QUESTION 26
Automatic registration of devices with the SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead (SCC) requires which one of the following?
- A. RiOS 8.0 for SteelHead and 4.0 for Interceptor
- B. The SCC must have joined the Windows domain
- C. Pre-trusted SSL certificates on the devices and SCC
- D. The serial number of the managed device to be preconfigured in the SCC
- E. The name “riverbedcmc” to be an entry in DNS resolving to the SCC primary IP address
To use automatic registration, prepare the appliance for registration with the SCC by entering the IP address or DNS-registered hostname of the SCC when you run the configuration wizard on the appliance. Riverbed recommends that you set up your DNS servers to resolve riverbedcmc to the primary interface IP address of your SCC. If you configure your DHCP servers to forward the correct DNS settings, any appliance added into the network and powered on should automatically register with the SCC.
Alternatively, you can use the cmc enable and cmc hostname commands. If you do not change the default hostname, it remains riverbedcmc.
SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Deployment Guide, May 2016, page 14 https://support.riverbed.com/bin/support/download?did=mcmq1o68fbs27lqc5798c4p8m6
NEW QUESTION 27
The Central Management Console (CMC) provides the following:
- A. Rapid deployment of distributed Steelhead appliances
- B. Simplifies ongoing configuration and management of distributed Steelhead appliances
- C. Health monitoring of distributed Steelhead appliances
- D. Performance reports of distributed Steelhead appliances
- E. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 28
How many separate TCP sessions exist for each optimized connection?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
- E. It depends on the WAN visibility mode
NEW QUESTION 29
100% Valid and Newest Version 101-01 Questions & Answers shared by Dumpscollection, Get Full Dumps HERE: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/101-01/ (New 253 Q&As)